April 24, 2024, 04:31:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414073 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: October 13, 2008, 11:25:50 AM »

Here's another copy of that same poster's alleged conversation with LP:

He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1061 on: October 13, 2008, 11:26:37 AM »

Could be BS. But I do think LP is a friendly fellow and would talk to just about anyone who called him. So, I'll bet more than one person has been in touch. But, yes, I trust what comes from Des 100 percent.

If Lee is the daddy, I think we'll know soon enough. I just can't understand refusing to submit a DNA sample to aid in the investigation of your missing niece. Something stinks and it ain't a squirrel.

I just hate it when those pesky "dead squirrels" crawl into my car.   Those little rascals!   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: October 13, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »

FWIW I just found this on WS supposedly from LP:

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

I don't think this means bones.  To me "enough of the body has been found" refers to body fluids found in the trunk.

Remember the trash bin that had police tape around it.  There could have been body fluids, etc. found in that bin.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: October 13, 2008, 11:29:03 AM »

Thanks, Klaas...you are the "bestest!"

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: October 13, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »

Grand Jury Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Expected To Rule On Motions As Early As Monday

POSTED: 10:05 am EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 10:52 am EDT October 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors plan to move forward with a grand jury hearing on Tuesday that could result in homicide charges against Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1065 on: October 13, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »

Rob,   Do you think KC moved the body more than once? 

Mammy,

absolutely - the body will reveal a murder and Casey was planning on pinning that on Zenaida. So the body had to be in an area frequented by Zenaida.

Do you think she moved Caylee?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1066 on: October 13, 2008, 11:35:52 AM »

There seems to be a lot of speculation that TM pulling out has to do with the meeting with Mark Nejame. Can someone please explain this to me? Could MN press charges against TM if he continued to look for a dead Caylee? How could MN impede TM's search in any way? I'm ignorant in this matter. TIA

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: October 13, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »

There seems to be a lot of speculation that TM pulling out has to do with the meeting with Mark Nejame. Can someone please explain this to me? Could MN press charges against TM if he continued to look for a dead Caylee? How could MN impede TM's search in any way? I'm ignorant in this matter. TIA

No, NM can't press charges against TES or Tim Miller, that's just plain rediculous.  Now LE could have something to do with TES not searching but I don't think it would be because they don't want TES searching, more like they don't need them to.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: October 13, 2008, 11:38:27 AM »

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

Given that we all respect LP and his opinions, this may just be a ray of sunshine
Is this poster a legit one...I would not doubt it at all if were coming from Des..I really want to believe it!!!!!Please just tell me the poster over at WS is a legit one and I will be happy...

Not Des....she would post here first ....JM(firm)O
Cubee I know it wasn't Des..I am just saying that I have doubts about that post......

If Des were to come on SM and say something like she talked to LP and he said that I would believe it hands down...

But since this was not coming from Des I had doubts about the validity of this post...

Does that make sense?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1069 on: October 13, 2008, 11:39:30 AM »

No, NM can't press charges against TES or Tim Miller, that's just plain rediculous.  Now LE could have something to do with TES not searching but I don't think it would be because they don't want TES searching, more like they don't need them to.

Okay thank you Klaas. Guess it's just a wait and see game now huh?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: October 13, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »

I have had a feeling for a while now that LE does indeed have remains of little Caylee.  I believe the reason the last search was abruptly called off was due to the discovery of remains that were thought to be Caylee.  It then took time to scientifically determine if what they found was Caylee. I live in Central Florida and I will agree that the weather conditions were horrible and there was a lot of standing water in unusual places. But, after reading posts from people that were searching with Tim on that last Sunday he searched, I am convinced that something important to this case was found.  I believe Tim came here to testify before the GJ tommorrow and while he was here, he took the opportunity to visit with the Keesee family and talk about Jennifer's disappearance.  Tim is just not the type of person to give up, especially when there are so many people willing to either help search or donate money.  If remains were found, LE would have been under no obligation to tell the Anthony family until a definite ID was made. We all know how long these tests can take, after the amount of time it took us to hear back on the DNA tests from samples found in the trunk of the car.  I may be really off base here, but I just have a feeling there is much more than we know. And....I feel something happened to really help the State prove its case that caused this GJ appearance to happen so suddenly.
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: October 13, 2008, 11:40:02 AM »

I don't think this means bones.  To me "enough of the body has been found" refers to body fluids found in the trunk.

Remember the trash bin that had police tape around it.  There could have been body fluids, etc. found in that bin.
I think the meeting with NM was the key.  I think it might have gone something like NM saying "Tim, we all know the reality here.  All of us except Cindy.  She's hanging on to her last shred of sanity, and that shred is the hope against hope that Caylee is alive somehow.  You're a great guy and you do a terrific job, but finding Caylee's remains at this point will not help anyone.  It won't help anyone of the family get closure.  They're not ready for closure.  The LE needs Cindy right now, her testimony will be important, and if you find Caylee's remains, Cindy will be off the deep end and no use to anyone.  So let just a little time go by until you search again.  I know that's a hard thing to ask of anyone, but it will better serve Caylee in the long run."
Of course I could be totally wrong.  But it just feels like something NM said put Tim off searching.  I don't think they have a body, because if NM knew that I think he would have to tell CA and GA. 
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: October 13, 2008, 11:40:17 AM »

Good point!  I've been so focused on what is in the trunk, I've overlooked that bin.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: October 13, 2008, 11:41:38 AM »

Rob,   Do you think KC moved the body more than once? 

Mammy,

absolutely - the body will reveal a murder and Casey was planning on pinning that on Zenaida. So the body had to be in an area frequented by Zenaida.

Do you think she moved Caylee?

I'm kind of in-between.  I think KC moved Caylee from G & C's house, then someone moved her again.  I'm just not sure who.  I'm in agreement with you that she wants this to look like Zanny is the murderer and poor KC is just a victim.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1074 on: October 13, 2008, 11:41:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys.... and Klaas

No need to search. Could be.

Peace Monkeys
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1075 on: October 13, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »

I have had a feeling for a while now that LE does indeed have remains of little Caylee.  I believe the reason the last search was abruptly called off was due to the discovery of remains that were thought to be Caylee.  It then took time to scientifically determine if what they found was Caylee. I live in Central Florida and I will agree that the weather conditions were horrible and there was a lot of standing water in unusual places. But, after reading posts from people that were searching with Tim on that last Sunday he searched, I am convinced that something important to this case was found.  I believe Tim came here to testify before the GJ tommorrow and while he was here, he took the opportunity to visit with the Keesee family and talk about Jennifer's disappearance.  Tim is just not the type of person to give up, especially when there are so many people willing to either help search or donate money.  If remains were found, LE would have been under no obligation to tell the Anthony family until a definite ID was made. We all know how long these tests can take, after the amount of time it took us to hear back on the DNA tests from samples found in the trunk of the car.  I may be really off base here, but I just have a feeling there is much more than we know. And....I feel something happened to really help the State prove its case that caused this GJ appearance to happen so suddenly.

I really hope you're right.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1076 on: October 13, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

thanks MURT....we heard. ...and this just made me think.....we heard George is out collecting donations on the street corner..FOR WHAT!!!  He is saying the search for Caylee....so why is he not donating this money to TES??....and TES spends so damn much money on the searches....as well as the physical and emotional price they all pay.....this is the first time I can EVER remember a family NOT cooperating with TES....

I quit.  Tim knew long before he came back to Orlando this weekend what his finances were.  He promised he would not quit until he found Caylee; HE PROMISED.  We've been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting for word that he was ready to search so we could go into Operation Caylee mode again.  We worked damn hard getting the searchers everything they needed and more and were ready to do it again.  I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: October 13, 2008, 11:43:23 AM »

KnayKnay try flipping it ~~~What if they did find partial remains of CAYLEE~~~ and Tim was their meeting with MN about what TES found and possibly where it was found.....Maybe it wasnt MN doing the informing but Tim.....Again I hope!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: October 13, 2008, 11:43:40 AM »

Someone...sorry I don't remember who...said they saw a video of the A's leaving the meeting with the LE last week and everyone was in tears. I have been unable to find that video....does anyone remember seeing it and/or know where it can be found?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: October 13, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »

Great question Knay Knay...I wish I knew the answer. I do think its very sad that one day Tim says he won't stop til he finds her and that you can't put a price tag on the life of a child and then two days later he is ready to pull out and stop the search. I am so confused and so sad. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.