April 26, 2024, 07:01:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414132 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1080 on: October 13, 2008, 11:44:26 AM »

There seems to be a lot of speculation that TM pulling out has to do with the meeting with Mark Nejame. Can someone please explain this to me? Could MN press charges against TM if he continued to look for a dead Caylee? How could MN impede TM's search in any way? I'm ignorant in this matter. TIA

No, NM can't press charges against TES or Tim Miller, that's just plain rediculous.  Now LE could have something to do with TES not searching but I don't think it would be because they don't want TES searching, more like they don't need them to.

Good Morning All...

Klaas, have you gotten a confirmation that TES is leaving for good from either Red or Tim ?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: October 13, 2008, 11:44:26 AM »

FWIW I just found this on WS supposedly from LP:

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

I don't think this means bones.  To me "enough of the body has been found" refers to body fluids found in the trunk.

Remember the trash bin that had police tape around it.  There could have been body fluids, etc. found in that bin.
I think the meeting with NM was the key.  I think it might have gone something like NM saying "Tim, we all know the reality here.  All of us except Cindy.  She's hanging on to her last shred of sanity, and that shred is the hope against hope that Caylee is alive somehow.  You're a great guy and you do a terrific job, but finding Caylee's remains at this point will not help anyone.  It won't help anyone of the family get closure.  They're not ready for closure.  The LE needs Cindy right now, her testimony will be important, and if you find Caylee's remains, Cindy will be off the deep end and no use to anyone.  So let just a little time go by until you search again.  I know that's a hard thing to ask of anyone, but it will better serve Caylee in the long run."
Of course I could be totally wrong.  But it just feels like something NM said put Tim off searching.  I don't think they have a body, because if NM knew that I think he would have to tell CA and GA. 

Whoops, sorry, screwed up the quote.  That was from me, not Mammy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: October 13, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »

Someone...sorry I don't remember who...said they saw a video of the A's leaving the meeting with the LE last week and everyone was in tears. I have been unable to find that video....does anyone remember seeing it and/or know where it can be found?  TIA

I haven't found it yet. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1083 on: October 13, 2008, 11:44:49 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

thanks MURT....we heard. ...and this just made me think.....we heard George is out collecting donations on the street corner..FOR WHAT!!!  He is saying the search for Caylee....so why is he not donating this money to TES??....and TES spends so damn much money on the searches....as well as the physical and emotional price they all pay.....this is the first time I can EVER remember a family NOT cooperating with TES....

I quit.  Tim knew long before he came back to Orlando this weekend what his finances were.  He promised he would not quit until he found Caylee; HE PROMISED.  We've been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting for word that he was ready to search so we could go into Operation Caylee mode again.  We worked damn hard getting the searchers everything they needed and more and were ready to do it again.  I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization. 

There's a VERY good chance that the reason for all of this has something to do with information that nobody is at liberty to release.   I don't blame this on Tim Miller at all.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: October 13, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »

Klaas, be expecting a surprise email.  It is NOT spam.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: October 13, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

thanks MURT....we heard. ...and this just made me think.....we heard George is out collecting donations on the street corner..FOR WHAT!!!  He is saying the search for Caylee....so why is he not donating this money to TES??....and TES spends so damn much money on the searches....as well as the physical and emotional price they all pay.....this is the first time I can EVER remember a family NOT cooperating with TES....

I quit.  Tim knew long before he came back to Orlando this weekend what his finances were.  He promised he would not quit until he found Caylee; HE PROMISED.  We've been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting for word that he was ready to search so we could go into Operation Caylee mode again.  We worked damn hard getting the searchers everything they needed and more and were ready to do it again.  I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1086 on: October 13, 2008, 11:45:59 AM »

Someone...sorry I don't remember who...said they saw a video of the A's leaving the meeting with the LE last week and everyone was in tears. I have been unable to find that video....does anyone remember seeing it and/or know where it can be found?  TIA

That's interesting.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1087 on: October 13, 2008, 11:46:52 AM »

MURT

Okay now this post REALLY PISSES me off!!!!!! My posts this morning were not directed at ANYONE besides Casey Anthony!!!!!!!! Tim Miller has done and will continue to do more than anyone I know for people who have loved ones that are missing. I do not respect the fact that you have and are willing to so readily give up on this GENUINE caring loving man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: October 13, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »

MURT

You have that right, but don't you think it would be best to see what comes out regarding Tim leaving?  IMO, there is none better than Tim and TES.  There are lots of other missing children waiting for Tim to find and return them to their loved ones.  Tim isn't God, but he is sure one of God's angels!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: October 13, 2008, 11:48:33 AM »

I will ask my question again for those that may have missed it.
Does anyone know it the A's had their vigil last night? That might shed some light.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: October 13, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »

MURT

Yes, he promised....and perhaps that promise has been fullfilled....and sometimes things are just beyond the control of we mortals..he promised to never give up on Natalee and over 3 years later he still hasn't given up...whatever the reason, if true, I will continue to believe in Tim Miller and TES...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1091 on: October 13, 2008, 11:48:42 AM »

Considering the fact that they've spent more than $44,000.00 and have only received $12,000.00, I wouldn't say they got "everything they needed and more".   

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: October 13, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »

MURT

Katy;  please dont blame Tim.  I bet he is in a bad position.  If he could release the information he would, but i think he is being asked not to and he is not a good liar.  That is a good thing for him
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: October 13, 2008, 11:49:22 AM »

MURT

I really can understand your frustration.  However, LE made have put Tim in a position that would have been considered obstructing justice or impeding an investigation, etc. if they proceeded.  I'm inclined to believe that she's been found (perhaps partially) but Tim is unable to say that due to the Grand Jury tomorrow.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1094 on: October 13, 2008, 11:49:31 AM »

Does anyone know it the A's had their vigil last night? That might shed some light.

Good question!  Hmm, I did not see any articles posted this a.m. regard a vigil. 

Lisa
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1095 on: October 13, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »

I'm still clinging to the theory that a lot of this posturing from everyone around Casey including Tim is a ploy to let Casey feel she's won and will let her guard down to someone (Lee?) and tell where the baby is. If CA was so angry with Casey about the stolen money from the grandparents account that it came to choking, I think Cindy really wants to tear Casey's head off about Caylee, but knows how to play it by placating her daughter phony as it is. They probably know Caylee will never be found unless Casey tells. It must kill Cindy to think Caylee who I think Cindy loved more than Casey is lying out there somewhere. Everyone is desperate and the only one who knows is Casey. There gambling on this strategy but what else can they do? JMHO I don't know I'm just desperate!   
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1096 on: October 13, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »

Good question!  Hmm, I did not see any articles posted this a.m. regard a vigil. 

Lisa

Probably at the church like last week. Don't know ::monkey shrug::

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: October 13, 2008, 11:51:32 AM »

I haven't seen anything about it anywhere.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: October 13, 2008, 11:52:01 AM »

I haven't found it yet. 

thanks...if YOU haven't found it then I am going to stop looking

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1099 on: October 13, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »

Oh MY! I never thought about it...I have no idea if they did or didn't..Usually the media reports it either way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.