April 23, 2024, 10:32:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414041 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: October 13, 2008, 12:11:07 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?

Good thought!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: October 13, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »

Just in case it was missed - I apologize profusely. The point about my presentation was taken. I will not be posting further. Thanks for the support from some of you. Mine was an opinion also. I yelled because I DID have the facts. The fact was, that she was stating the she would NEVER be contributing to TM or TES again.

Did I miss something?

I made a mistake and apologize again!

KnayKnay - you did nothing wrong.  FWIW, I agree with you 100% and I didn't have a problem with your post at all. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: October 13, 2008, 12:11:55 PM »

:smtoo6 Monkeys

Just thought I drop a few of these in the cage this morning...

I sure do not know what goes on behind the the scenes with TES & LE  and often times glad I do not know.   Oh I want to ... but then to keep my mouth shut

I'm not sure, but would think that if the search is called off because of money some of Nancy Grace's call in guests would be asking On AIR  how much she is going to donate to TES to keep looking for Caylee. 
JMO   of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: October 13, 2008, 12:12:04 PM »

Just in case it was missed - I apologize profusely. The point about my presentation was taken. I will not be posting further. Thanks for the support from some of you. Mine was an opinion also. I yelled because I DID have the facts. The fact was, that she was stating the she would NEVER be contributing to TM or TES again.

Did I miss something?

KnayKnay
Please don't stop posting. We wub you lots.

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: October 13, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

Grand Jury Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Not Expected To Rule On Motions On Monday

POSTED: 10:05 am EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 11:32 am EDT October 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors plan to move forward with a grand jury hearing on Tuesday that could result in homicide charges against Casey Anthony.

Anthony is accused of child neglect after failing to report the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, for one month.

A judge's decisions are also expected on several motions filed by Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, but a court official said it won't come on Monday.

Last week, Baez requested more travel time, allowing Anthony to visit sites to help her defense prepare her case.

Other motions include a request to keep Anthony's travel schedule sealed from the public, and they sought the preservation of DNA samples so the defense can conduct their own tests.

Great! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1145 on: October 13, 2008, 12:12:23 PM »

Possible murder charge against Casey Anthony could come as early as tomorrow

11:06 AM EDT, October 13, 2008

Prosecutors are expected to present the case against Casey Anthony to an Orange County grand jury Tuesday morning.

At least 15 jurors will hear from witnesses, including Anthony's father, George Anthony, and others, before they decide whether the 22-year-old should be indicted on more serious charges, possibly murder.

Anthony is currently charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud. Investigators have said she is the main suspect in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Anthony's family reported the toddler missing on July 15 but Anthony told investigators she hadn't seen the girl since mid-June.

Officials with the State Attorney's Office will not comment on the Tuesday's proceedings, which are not public and are supposed to be held in secret. This is to protect jurors and witnesses from being subjected to any outside pressures.

Anthony -- like any accused person -- can not be forced to testify before the grand jury.

And unlike a trial, no defense is offered.

After testimony and evidence is offered, the jurors will discuss the case to determine if there is enough to indict Anthony on murder charges.

A tally is taken and at least 12 members must agree for a decision to be made. The grand jury has two options. They can return a "true bill," which becomes an indictment once it's filed in court.

Another result could be a "no-true bill," which means the grand jury found there wasn't enough evidence to issue an indictment.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/casey-anthony-missing-101308,0,1967447.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: October 13, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »

Did I miss something?

Hi knayknay:  dont go.  Everyone is frustrated.  its ok.  Please stay and chat !!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: October 13, 2008, 12:13:15 PM »

bjinsco-

Thanks for posting and I guess clearing it up for me.    I had to laugh at this part: "Oh my God, I can't believe I just talked to Leonard Padilla."     (He's something else, isn't he?!)   

This is why sometimes I"m on the fence about what LP says. I think he has a lot of great information that the general public does not.  I think LE may be utilizing him as a means of luring information from people.  I also think that *some* of what he is saying, is mere conjecture, or perhaps an educated guess- based on all of the facts he has either gathered himself, or heard from LE.  He's been in the business of dealing with criminals for decades.. so in many ways, I trust he knows what he is talking about.  I just thought it was odd that he seemed to imply to Des that he really believed (darn near 100% from what I recall) that Lee was Caylee's father.. but he told your niece he's 50% believing it.   I don't know.. it's possible something had changed in his mind when your niece called him, hence that answer to her question.  In any case, I won't believe it (that he's Caylee's dad) til it comes out as fact (probably during the trial).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: October 13, 2008, 12:13:17 PM »

Good Morning and Happy Monday Monkeys.
I wanted to take a second to comment about RJ Grund... Jesse's father.... I added him as a friend on myspace, and what an amazing man ! So kind. So spiritual, and very giving. While his life has been turned around with all this he still is caring and praying for others with genuine concern in his heart. I discussed some troubles in my family with him, and he offered great advice and prayers for us.
Sorry if it is off topic, but I just wanted to share this with you.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1149 on: October 13, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: October 13, 2008, 12:13:39 PM »

And it pisses me off to read posts such as yours.  I joined this particular forum after lurking on several others for a long while so that I could join where posters were free to express their hopes, opinions, disappointments, ask questions and and so on without being bashed, being called names or being made to feel stupid, where intellegent discussion was going on with a few jokes and some light-heartedness along the way to make things pleasant.  You could have expressed your opinion quite well without being so rude. 

Point taken - I'm sorry - will not post for a while.
[/quote]

knayknay...you keep your monkey butt right here....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: October 13, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

Grand Jury Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Not Expected To Rule On Motions On Monday

POSTED: 10:05 am EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 11:32 am EDT October 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors plan to move forward with a grand jury hearing on Tuesday that could result in homicide charges against Casey Anthony.

Anthony is accused of child neglect after failing to report the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, for one month.

A judge's decisions are also expected on several motions filed by Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, but a court official said it won't come on Monday.

Last week, Baez requested more travel time, allowing Anthony to visit sites to help her defense prepare her case.

Other motions include a request to keep Anthony's travel schedule sealed from the public, and they sought the preservation of DNA samples so the defense can conduct their own tests.

KLAAS - I see this is a huge victory for the prosecution!  The judge is "working" with LE ... there is SO MUCH MORE going on behind the scenes ... THANK GOD they are dotting all the i's and crossing all their t's ...  (I loved his analogy about having a "skeptic as a judge" during the hearing on Friday ... it made me giggle!)

LE along with Tim and all of america has come to LOVE THIS BABY ... they will NOT let her down!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 13, 2008, 12:14:34 PM »

Did I miss something?

Stay, post!
We love your posts and opinions.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: October 13, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »

YIPPEE!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: October 13, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »

Good morning.

Very gloomy news Sad

[Snip]

BY TRACY JACIM
FOX 35 NEWS

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7631148&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey's going to win. This is beyond imaginable. I cannot begin to reconcile all of this anymore.

Hi Knay Knay - I'm not looking at it as "Casey is going to win" - I'm looking at it more like the Stepha Henry case also in Florida.

Stepha's body has never been recovered, but the car she was last seen in was eventually found and the police and forensics concluded that Stepha was dead based on the amount of blood found in the car of the suspect. He's in jail - and not going anywhere any time soon.

So, it can be done without a body and in Florida in particular.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1155 on: October 13, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »

Yes! Bring Caylee Home..Cindy needs a reality check...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: October 13, 2008, 12:17:34 PM »

I have had a feeling for a while now that LE does indeed have remains of little Caylee.  I believe the reason the last search was abruptly called off was due to the discovery of remains that were thought to be Caylee.  It then took time to scientifically determine if what they found was Caylee. I live in Central Florida and I will agree that the weather conditions were horrible and there was a lot of standing water in unusual places. But, after reading posts from people that were searching with Tim on that last Sunday he searched, I am convinced that something important to this case was found.  I believe Tim came here to testify before the GJ tommorrow and while he was here, he took the opportunity to visit with the Keesee family and talk about Jennifer's disappearance.  Tim is just not the type of person to give up, especially when there are so many people willing to either help search or donate money.  If remains were found, LE would have been under no obligation to tell the Anthony family until a definite ID was made. We all know how long these tests can take, after the amount of time it took us to hear back on the DNA tests from samples found in the trunk of the car.  I may be really off base here, but I just have a feeling there is much more than we know. And....I feel something happened to really help the State prove its case that caused this GJ appearance to happen so suddenly.

Would Tim even be needed for a GJ unless he found something?

possibly...he could be called upon to testify to something said to him by the A's....Also, let's not forget a case only goes to the GJ in FL IF it is a capital case.....I really doubt the prosecutuion would take it to the GJ IF they weren't pretty sure they could get it.....which means they have to have a lot of evidnece that we are not aware of

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: October 13, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »

Great News!  Thanks for the info!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: October 13, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »

This is all very confusing...just as this entire case has been.  Last night, on the 11:00 news, Tim was interviewed and he did say he was calling off the search.  He sited lack of money and the fact that so many families needed his help right now. He also mentioned that all of the money being donated right now shouldn't go to this one case.  So....has someone now dumped a lot on $$$ into this effort, or what? 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: October 13, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »

Did I miss something?

KnayKnay:  You have a lot to contribute, you've been here a long time, and I've enjoyed your posts.  There is no reason whatsoever for you to stop posting because of what I said. The shouting with the big red letters at someone who was obviously way down in the dumps just thwapped me upside my head.   I'm not a moderator but I guess I was playing one, and for that I apologize. 

Please do keep posting.

Peace ? Hugs ? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.