April 20, 2024, 06:22:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 413831 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1180 on: October 13, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »

Good Morning and Happy Monday Monkeys.
I wanted to take a second to comment about RJ Grund... Jesse's father.... I added him as a friend on myspace, and what an amazing man ! So kind. So spiritual, and very giving. While his life has been turned around with all this he still is caring and praying for others with genuine concern in his heart. I discussed some troubles in my family with him, and he offered great advice and prayers for us.
Sorry if it is off topic, but I just wanted to share this with you.

Cyn I did the same thing. Found him to be a warm and caring man. I invited him to Scared Monkeys and gave him the address. I firmly suspect he has joined and is a new monkey. Something about one of the new monkeys posts that makes me think that.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: October 13, 2008, 12:26:47 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Fantastic!!!!...taking a deep breath now....heck if it were later I'd be fixing margaritas for everyone...I know it's 5 o'clock SOMEWHERE but not here!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: October 13, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »

Something is fishy..Tes isn't gonna start searching until wed after the gj...ummmm.. I have a funny feeling tim is being told what to say by le. I bet they have the body and they are trying to keep it hush hush..Why would red's picture's not be able to be released yet. They may have also hade something besides fluids from the body in the garbage bad in the trunk..There is so many reason's i can think of why they wouldn't want anyone to know they found her body or parts of it..We may know before the pre-trial if they found her or parts of her..jmo

Waiting until Wednesday may have something to do with the weather that is predicted for today and tomorrow.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: October 13, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »

Some people think that LE already has some Caylee remains, found by Tim or someone else.  But could they keep that secret for a while?  Is it legal to fail to tell the public and the family if remains have been found?  Just a question.  I am not sure what responsibility LE has announcing when human remains have been found and for announcing if the remains are identified.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: October 13, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »

Something is fishy..Tes isn't gonna start searching until wed after the gj...ummmm.. I have a funny feeling tim is being told what to say by le. I bet they have the body and they are trying to keep it hush hush..Why would red's picture's not be able to be released yet. They may have also hade something besides fluids from the body in the garbage bad in the trunk..There is so many reason's i can think of why they wouldn't want anyone to know they found her body or parts of it..We may know before the pre-trial if they found her or parts of her..jmo
Sorry, new here...but what does this have to do with red's picture being released?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: October 13, 2008, 12:28:19 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?

From your lips to God's ears, and it's logical. Casey isn't logical and I don't think she will ever admit what happened, no matter what.

I cannot remember the name of the case, but there was a Father that murdered his 9 yr. old daughter. LE knew it on a gut level, but didn't have the body. The Dad was a really good liar and had an elaborate story of how his daughter had just vanished leaving school books where he normally picked her up, etc. This guy even agreed to a polygraph and failed it on important points: Do you know where your daughter is, Did you kill her, etc. Despite the results, there just wasn't enough to hold him without the body. There was even a little blood on the bumper of his car, but it couldn't be matched.

Anyway, when he had to be released, an officer drove him from the jail. When he got out of the car, the policeman told him, "I know you did it. The only thing I'm counting on as an experienced cop, is that there is always a mistake. I'm counting on my belief that you made one. Usually, it's the body. In haste, it's rarely buried deep enough, and I'll be there everyday until I find your mistake." The Dad replied, "I know."

They had secretly put a GPS on his car, and sure enough, within days after his release, he went to where he had buried her. Her body was found with a plastic bag around her head that had been sealed around her neck with duct tape.

I can't help but wish that something similar had been done in this case. Casey will never fess up, IMO.

I remember this case.  The little girl had bright red hair.  The father and his daughter lived with the grandparents.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1186 on: October 13, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »

Waiting until Wednesday may have something to do with the weather that is predicted for today and tomorrow.
Oh Yea.. I keep thinking if it's not raining here it's not raining anywhere...lol! Sorry my sometimers is kicking in 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1187 on: October 13, 2008, 12:29:29 PM »

Yes! Bring Caylee Home..Cindy needs a reality check...
  dont post that often  but wanted to thank of you for all the great post.  This is one of the best forum on the net.  You all have such a great sence of humoramd the most informaiton.  thanks

Well, we're glad you posted that, and would welcome any others from you! Come on in, the water's fine! 
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: October 13, 2008, 12:30:12 PM »

I have to head into work.  You guys keep up the good work...make your calls and get the skinny as best you can.

Cheerio!   

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: October 13, 2008, 12:30:21 PM »

Sorry, new here...but what does this have to do with red's picture being released?
The searcher's found something the day the search was called off..This is just my opinion only
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: October 13, 2008, 12:30:55 PM »

OT - BTgirl - Since you're handing out so many smoochies - may I send many to you!!!! - (have wanted to say for ages, you are such a kind sock doll, um monkey, um...well you know what I mean.)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 13, 2008, 12:31:01 PM »

Thanks for the info, Sharon. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1192 on: October 13, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »

what happened to searching for Jenn Kesse?

I hope Red has some info when he's around.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: October 13, 2008, 12:31:53 PM »

I have a friend here that is a retired detective. Over 20 years ago, they had more than enough evidence to convict a man of murdering his neighbor but there was one problem....no body and no murder weapon.  My friend, although retired, was called back to help with the case a couple of years ago, after some new info surfaced.  The suspect in the crime had been arrested on other charges and while confined for a lengthy period of time, spoke to a fellow inmate. He bragged about the murder and told him where he dumped the body.  So...the State started digging....out in the middle of the boonies in a very remote area. Guess what....they found him!!! Finally, after more than 20 years the GJ finally handed down a murder one indictment...after many previous attempts!!! Yes...you can get an indictment without a body but having one makes things so much easier. That's another reason I think they have remains on this case!!!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: October 13, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »

dont post that often  but wanted to thank of you for all the great post.  This is one of the best forum on the net.  You all have such a great sence of humoramd the most informaiton.  thanks
sorry for all the typo I hit post instead of preview-thats why I am a lurker
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: October 13, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »

Just in case it was missed - I apologize profusely. The point about my presentation was taken. I will not be posting further. Thanks for the support from some of you. Mine was an opinion also. I yelled because I DID have the facts. The fact was, that she was stating the she would NEVER be contributing to TM or TES again.

Did I miss something?

I made a mistake and apologize again!

Please don't leave ~ you have nothing to apologize for ~ I think all of us are on edge and so very sad and frustrated.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1196 on: October 13, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?

From your lips to God's ears, and it's logical. Casey isn't logical and I don't think she will ever admit what happened, no matter what.

I cannot remember the name of the case, but there was a Father that murdered his 9 yr. old daughter. LE knew it on a gut level, but didn't have the body. The Dad was a really good liar and had an elaborate story of how his daughter had just vanished leaving school books where he normally picked her up, etc. This guy even agreed to a polygraph and failed it on important points: Do you know where your daughter is, Did you kill her, etc. Despite the results, there just wasn't enough to hold him without the body. There was even a little blood on the bumper of his car, but it couldn't be matched.

Anyway, when he had to be released, an officer drove him from the jail. When he got out of the car, the policeman told him, "I know you did it. The only thing I'm counting on as an experienced cop, is that there is always a mistake. I'm counting on my belief that you made one. Usually, it's the body. In haste, it's rarely buried deep enough, and I'll be there everyday until I find your mistake." The Dad replied, "I know."

They had secretly put a GPS on his car, and sure enough, within days after his release, he went to where he had buried her. Her body was found with a plastic bag around her head that had been sealed around her neck with duct tape.

I can't help but wish that something similar had been done in this case. Casey will never fess up, IMO.

I remember this case.  The little girl had bright red hair.  The father and his daughter lived with the grandparents.

Right! Here, 3rd grade, you win the memory award! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/hfcl.gif

Like Casey so far, the Dad has never uttered a word of the circumstances to this day. Of course, his silence has been from prison, and he's been given the death penalty. The case is still going through appeals.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: October 13, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »

OT - BTgirl - Since you're handing out so many smoochies - may I send many to you!!!! - (have wanted to say for ages, you are such a kind sock doll, um monkey, um...well you know what I mean.)

Awww...thank you. What a nice thing to say. That made my day.

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: October 13, 2008, 12:34:50 PM »

sorry for all the typo I hit post instead of preview-thats why I am a lurker
Nobody is perfect..Everything takes time to learn..We enjoy having other's input.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: October 13, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »

The weather reports here show nothing different for Wednesday than for today and tomorrow, so I highly doubt this has anything to do with the search resuming on Wednesday. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.