April 18, 2024, 09:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 413638 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2008, 05:29:12 PM »

When a killer says, I do not know where she is, the killer is telling the truth in a way.  If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, she does not know for sure whether the body ended up in a landfill or an incinerator.  Or she might just be saying that she does not know where Caylee is NOW, as in, probably in Heaven but who knows for sure.  Liars can always justify the lie. 
Amen, sister.

What if everyone is looking down and she is up? Like what was mentioned the other night in the monkey cage about the movie that put the victim in a water tower? So KC is laughing and smirking about the ground being torn up or the lake being dragged or the dump being searched, when she knows she is in a place that can't be stumbled upon?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2008, 05:29:32 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!

Not sure if they are searching, but I think the meeting on Friday for 5 hours was with NeJame only.  He had not met with the Anthony's yet.  Tim mentioned that NeJame was going to see if he could get the Anthony's to meet with Tim on Saturday.  I don't know if that happened.

But I did see a post, either here or other site, today saying George was standing out on street corners in the neighborhood handing out Caylee fliers.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »

Welcome to the cage, joesamas mama!!! (You posted fine!)

And any other new monkeys!

Thank you Brandi for the welcome. I have tried to post before and it hasn't seemed to work.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »

The gas sample that tested positive to chloroform came from the smelly trunk of the car if I remember correctly.  That gas sample also contained other gaseous substances, including the ones responsible for the smell.  The pattern of the other gaseous products help pin point decomposition from a human body.  I am an experienced chemist with forensic history. I like to clarify what has appeared in the press, which I know by experience comes out oddly at times, and uses the vernacular of the lay public. 

Another interesting product of "pure" chloroform is the deadly war gas phosgene COCl2.  I indeed have run into this when opening a virgin lab bottle of chloroform.  A photochemical reaction takes place where light breaks chloroform down to phosgene and hydrochloric acid.  In labs usually a little ethanol is added to the chloroform to attempt to stablize it, but even that does not always work.    So the chloroform in Casey's trunk may have been accompanied by phosgene.  Depends upon if the phosgene has gone on further to react with say the upholstery.

So any stablized chloroform would also contain some ethanol.  If unstablized, then contains hydrochloric acid and phosgene in virgin bottles.  That is unless the chloroform has been stored in ideal conditions in the cold and tightly sealed. 

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/bio-sci/bbsafe/chloroform.htm

uuuhhh....huh?  lol

You lost me after "The gas sample"

Chloroform is a highly reactive solvent, and produces in its own container bad stuff like the deadly war gas phosgene.  It's impossible to have "pure" chloroform, but it is possible to have high concentrations as in Casey's trunk.   In the gas sample from that car there were many substances in addition to chloroform, mostly from the decomposition.
I am impressed, i thought you were just a kitty with a bug -

I hve to disagree, from all the research I've done on Elsevier and Science direct, there is pure chloroform~CHCl3 (Chloroform, pure); it has a definitively different chemical structure than by products.

This is my experience as a professional chemist.  I have worked extensively with chloroform and other solvents.  The solvent can produce bad stuff just sitting on the shelf.  It can also remain in relatively pure form, esp if a little ethanol added to stablize it.  I have put chloroform samples on the gas chromatograph to monitor the contents.  If too much other substances in it, I have had to redistill it and monitor again.  I am not making this up.

I have also opened virgin bottles to find lots of phosgene with its very charactistic odor.  Best to open unknown bottles in the hood so as to lessen phosgene (a war gas) exposure. 

Whenever something arrives at the lab, its purity must be checked.  Usually, to be useful, one does not want a lot of phosgene in the chloroform.  It's a natural breakdown product.  Most chemists purify their solvents before use if the purpose of the solvent will be altered by the presence of impurities.  The label on the bottle lists the confidence levels of various concentrations of impurities. 

To a chemist, purity is a relative term, as it has a variety of dimensions

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2008, 05:31:22 PM »

okay.. i sucked at THAT quote thingy too..Sad
sorry gang.. i WILL get it right SOMEDAY!

*hands kim a few more nanners*

not to worry, you'll get it!   

thanks for the vote of confidence! *L*....

keep the nanners tho, LOW CARB here... make MINE sugar free nanner syrup Wink

welcome!  and gosh, that syrup sounds great!  *hungry for pancakes now*  mwahaha 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2008, 05:32:04 PM »

Was it June 18th when Casey borrowed the shovel?  Did Cindy say she got it to chop bamboo?  Why would she return home just to chop bamboo?

Has any of our talented monkeys that are mapping cell tower pings .. checked to see if her "home tower" was used after June 16th.  Like she was at the house making calls ?

A lot a ?'s I know... sorry 

I believe it was the neighbor who said Casey said she wanted to cut up some bamboo that she kept tripping on..............

Cindy told that story.... I believe in the Greta interview in the back yard..

actually... it IS a PAIN when you keep tripping over the BAMBOO while you are TEXTING everybody on gods green earth...
but i STILL think she would have told GEO or LEE to cut the bamboo if she was tripping over it...

maybe she just wanted to dig up some bamboo to take WITH her to her new home...

oh..i forgot... she planned on DISPOSING of her family and moving INTO the house with amy...

my bad..

I am convinced Casey was planning on doing away with George and Cindy.  What I can't figure out is how she planned on hideing those bodies

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2008, 05:35:30 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I'm excited my account was finally approved   

I live in Orlando patiently waiting to search for baby Caylee. 
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »

Welcome MonkeyBrains!  And thank you for searching!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2008, 05:38:41 PM »

Was it June 18th when Casey borrowed the shovel?  Did Cindy say she got it to chop bamboo?  Why would she return home just to chop bamboo?

Has any of our talented monkeys that are mapping cell tower pings .. checked to see if her "home tower" was used after June 16th.  Like she was at the house making calls ?

A lot a ?'s I know... sorry 

I believe it was the neighbor who said Casey said she wanted to cut up some bamboo that she kept tripping on..............

Cindy told that story.... I believe in the Greta interview in the back yard..

actually... it IS a PAIN when you keep tripping over the BAMBOO while you are TEXTING everybody on gods green earth...
but i STILL think she would have told GEO or LEE to cut the bamboo if she was tripping over it...

maybe she just wanted to dig up some bamboo to take WITH her to her new home...

oh..i forgot... she planned on DISPOSING of her family and moving INTO the house with amy...

my bad..

I am convinced Casey was planning on doing away with George and Cindy.  What I can't figure out is how she planned on hideing those bodies

hmmmmm i dunno,... maybe the CLOROFORM was for THEM... or a little itsy bitsy accident of a fire set... (oh dear dear... NOW i have to buy a NEW home to live in amy.... such a tragedy)   

hard to say... bet the officer FRIENDLYs have more info on OTHER searches on the puter casey might have had....Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2008, 05:38:45 PM »

Welcome, MonkeyBrains!

Looking forward to your posts here.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »

that's because you aren't a sociopath...Casey is.

Its not the same for us.  She doesn't HAVE emotions...they just aren't there.  Its the gratification for here and now. 

I believe a jury will hold this against her, though....and I'm happy about that.  But as a psychology major I understand a bit more about what to expect and not expect from a sociopath.

do you know -- are sociopaths born the way they are, or do they become that way from the way they are raised ?

ahhhh great question!  i've read recent discussions on this, because of so many high profile cases lately.  some psych docs say that there is a difference between a sociopath and a psychopath, that one is born that way and the other is influenced by the environment.  problem is, there has been argument as to which is which and if it's true or not. 

sorry, guess that wasn't very helpful.  lol   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2008, 05:39:02 PM »

Welcome to the cage and God bless you and all the others who are willing to give up their time to go out in Lord knows what conditions and search.  If I was physically able I would be out there myself. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2008, 05:39:53 PM »

When a killer says, I do not know where she is, the killer is telling the truth in a way.  If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, she does not know for sure whether the body ended up in a landfill or an incinerator.  Or she might just be saying that she does not know where Caylee is NOW, as in, probably in Heaven but who knows for sure.  Liars can always justify the lie. 
Amen, sister.

What if everyone is looking down and she is up? Like what was mentioned the other night in the monkey cage about the movie that put the victim in a water tower? So KC is laughing and smirking about the ground being torn up or the lake being dragged or the dump being searched, when she knows she is in a place that can't be stumbled upon?
Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  If Casey does follow novels for her plans, and that story had the body in a water tower on the top of an apartment, why are water towers on top of apartments and does Florida have those???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2008, 05:40:05 PM »

The gas sample that tested positive to chloroform came from the smelly trunk of the car if I remember correctly.  That gas sample also contained other gaseous substances, including the ones responsible for the smell.  The pattern of the other gaseous products help pin point decomposition from a human body.  I am an experienced chemist with forensic history. I like to clarify what has appeared in the press, which I know by experience comes out oddly at times, and uses the vernacular of the lay public. 

Another interesting product of "pure" chloroform is the deadly war gas phosgene COCl2.  I indeed have run into this when opening a virgin lab bottle of chloroform.  A photochemical reaction takes place where light breaks chloroform down to phosgene and hydrochloric acid.  In labs usually a little ethanol is added to the chloroform to attempt to stablize it, but even that does not always work.    So the chloroform in Casey's trunk may have been accompanied by phosgene.  Depends upon if the phosgene has gone on further to react with say the upholstery.

So any stablized chloroform would also contain some ethanol.  If unstablized, then contains hydrochloric acid and phosgene in virgin bottles.  That is unless the chloroform has been stored in ideal conditions in the cold and tightly sealed. 

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/bio-sci/bbsafe/chloroform.htm

uuuhhh....huh?  lol

You lost me after "The gas sample"

Chloroform is a highly reactive solvent, and produces in its own container bad stuff like the deadly war gas phosgene.  It's impossible to have "pure" chloroform, but it is possible to have high concentrations as in Casey's trunk.   In the gas sample from that car there were many substances in addition to chloroform, mostly from the decomposition.
I am impressed, i thought you were just a kitty with a bug -

I hve to disagree, from all the research I've done on Elsevier and Science direct, there is pure chloroform~CHCl3 (Chloroform, pure); it has a definitively different chemical structure than by products.

This is my experience as a professional chemist.  I have worked extensively with chloroform and other solvents.  The solvent can produce bad stuff just sitting on the shelf.  It can also remain in relatively pure form, esp if a little ethanol added to stablize it.  I have put chloroform samples on the gas chromatograph to monitor the contents.  If too much other substances in it, I have had to redistill it and monitor again.  I am not making this up.

I have also opened virgin bottles to find lots of phosgene with its very charactistic odor.  Best to open unknown bottles in the hood so as to lessen phosgene (a war gas) exposure. 

Whenever something arrives at the lab, its purity must be checked.  Usually, to be useful, one does not want a lot of phosgene in the chloroform.  It's a natural breakdown product.  Most chemists purify their solvents before use if the purpose of the solvent will be altered by the presence of impurities.  The label on the bottle lists the confidence levels of various concentrations of impurities. 

To a chemist, purity is a relative term, as it has a variety of dimensions
not trying to be disrespectful, and maye i shouldve read previous posts, but what is the point of that explanation?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2008, 05:40:49 PM »

I believe they are predisposed to becoming one (in a genetic sense).  Also, her environment was extremely furtile ground for severe arrogance.  Have you ever studied 'brain elasticity'?

Look it up one night...its fascinating.  Casey's brain elasticity is already SET in stone, so to speak.  She won't ever change.  There is no cure, hence my wanting her in prison for life. 

I've never heard the words brain elasticity before - will look it up, thanks.  I also have trouble sorting out how you're not mentally ill if you're sociopathic or psychopathic, instead you're deemed just evil.  But it seems to me like not having a conscience or emotions would equal mental illness, I don't get where the line is drawn between the two. 

I do remember hearing a judge one time explain why the death penalty is really not a deterrent for murderers who are sociopaths or psychopaths/ without a conscience; they just don't fear it like the normal person would.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »

Welcome MonkeyBrains!

Welcome Joesamas Mama!
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2008, 05:41:27 PM »

Sorry, I'm trying to get use to this.  Anyway, I wanted to add that there is talk going around town that Caylee was found at the GP's house in Mt. Dora.  This is the first "real life" rumor (as opposed to online) I've heard since the case broke.  I don't think it could be true---wouldn't be announced on tv???  Anyway, this person that I work with "claimed" to know someone close to the investigation.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2008, 05:41:50 PM »

that's because you aren't a sociopath...Casey is.

Its not the same for us.  She doesn't HAVE emotions...they just aren't there.  Its the gratification for here and now. 

I believe a jury will hold this against her, though....and I'm happy about that.  But as a psychology major I understand a bit more about what to expect and not expect from a sociopath.

do you know -- are sociopaths born the way they are, or do they become that way from the way they are raised ?

ahhhh great question!  i've read recent discussions on this, because of so many high profile cases lately.  some psych docs say that there is a difference between a sociopath and a psychopath, that one is born that way and the other is influenced by the environment.  problem is, there has been argument as to which is which and if it's true or not. 

sorry, guess that wasn't very helpful.  lol   

she is most definitely a sociopath and her brain elasticity is set now.  She will never ever ever change. 

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2008, 05:42:01 PM »

Amen, sister.
Does her grandmas house have an attic?
Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  If Casey does follow novels for her plans, and that story had the body in a water tower on the top of an apartment, why are water towers on top of apartments and does Florida have those???

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2008, 05:42:48 PM »

I'm gonna run off to the store and enjoy the afternoon sunshine.

See you monkeys later.  And remember, NO JUMPING ON THE BED!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.