April 24, 2024, 02:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414069 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: October 13, 2008, 01:17:09 PM »

I just check all of the Orlando station websites and found nothing about an announcement that the search would resume on Wednesday.  I called a friend, who never misses the news and she says she heard nothing at noon on any of the channels about the search resuming.  Of course, she flips from channel to channel to hear anything about this case, so she may have missed something.

http://www.local6.com/video/index.html

heh .. figures .. no sound on that video yet.

sound is working. TES will stay and search. other missing person's families are pissed about the investment in this case when Anthonys won't even cooperate. Anthony believe Caylee is alive and refuse to support TES search.

I think that it isn't that they believe she is alive, but rather THEY DO NOT WANT THE BODY FOUND
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1241 on: October 13, 2008, 01:18:03 PM »

ok, have a question that has been bothering me for some time. The trash bag recovered from the towyard dumpster -- Would there be maggots on old pizza? The only time I've ever seen maggots in the trash is when I threw out raw meat and it sat in the bag in the heat for a few days. Curious and not able to find a definitive answer through Web searching.
Someone did a study by placeing a pizza in the trunk of a car for days..The pizza turned hard and no smell from it..I do not believe it would either..Monkey's have posted proof on maggotts from finding on the internet a few threads back... if you want to search they may be helpful

Thanks. I think the maggots were in the bag from the trunk clean-up and possibly a fraction of the remains were in the bag also. And that may be one of the cards LE is holding for GJ and trial.
Yes..I heard maggotts feed on dying flesh..They are saying that the maggots may hold the key to convicting casey and proving that caylee was in fact dead in that trunk..I'm sure these monkey's are right they are very good at research here..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: October 13, 2008, 01:18:06 PM »

ok, have a question that has been bothering me for some time. The trash bag recovered from the towyard dumpster -- Would there be maggots on old pizza? The only time I've ever seen maggots in the trash is when I threw out raw meat and it sat in the bag in the heat for a few days. Curious and not able to find a definitive answer through Web searching.

Anywhere you have flies laying their eggs you will eventually get maggots.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: October 13, 2008, 01:18:24 PM »

Just in case it was missed - I apologize profusely. The point about my presentation was taken. I will not be posting further. Thanks for the support from some of you. Mine was an opinion also. I yelled because I DID have the facts. The fact was, that she was stating the she would NEVER be contributing to TM or TES again.

Did I miss something?

I made a mistake and apologize again!

Please don't leave ~ you have nothing to apologize for ~ I think all of us are on edge and so very sad and frustrated.
i agree. im sure she understood your frusteration too. emotions are running high right now and for whatever reason, this little girl has affected us as if she were one of our own family. We all just want some answers, some justice and some closure and every time it seems theres light, some twist comes up. TM and ES are the most honorable selfless people and the true definition of heroes. We all know that. The truth will come out as to why his demeanor changed and plans for search and im sure something like financial reasons wouldnt stop TM-he would rally for funds if need be as he obviously is emotionally attached to this poor baby too.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1244 on: October 13, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »

I just check all of the Orlando station websites and found nothing about an announcement that the search would resume on Wednesday.  I called a friend, who never misses the news and she says she heard nothing at noon on any of the channels about the search resuming.  Of course, she flips from channel to channel to hear anything about this case, so she may have missed something.

sound is working. TES will stay and search. other missing person's families are pissed about the investment in this case when Anthonys won't even cooperate. Anthony believe Caylee is alive and refuse to support TES search.

I think that it isn't that they believe she is alive, but rather THEY DO NOT WANT THE BODY FOUND

I agree 100%. That's just what the reporter said.

I remember you, Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: October 13, 2008, 01:19:48 PM »

Story on fox news now
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: October 13, 2008, 01:19:58 PM »

I believe that too- Cindy made a fool of herself insisting he only look for a live Caylee- they ALL know she is dead, just don't want the body found, they would rather keep up this ridiculous Zanny story to protect them all.   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: October 13, 2008, 01:20:14 PM »

Yep! I think that more and more everyday to..I still say that is why lee wouldn't give dna..I think he was involved in the cover up..I heard lee doesn't live to far from tony so i'm sure he seen casey at one point..jmo
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1248 on: October 13, 2008, 01:24:47 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

YIPPEE!

I have to ask this again...is this CONFIRMED by Tim or Red ??

As with the Fox story earlier..I have to throw a bag of salt in with a NEWS report..

The News is saying that last Friday was a "Victory" for the defense which I find to be hogwash...all the defense got was a lecture on how to do there own research and legwork to obtain the info that was already available to them if they just asked for it properly rather than whine about it to the judge...

I've liked this judge ever since he said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers"

Once this is confirmed by either Tim or Red (or video footage on Wednesday) then I'll do some Monkey Dancing !   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: October 13, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »

YIPPEE!

As with the Fox story earlier..I have to throw a bag of salt in with a NEWS report..

The News is saying that last Friday was a "Victory" for the defense which I find to be hogwash...all the defense got was a lecture on how to do there own research and legwork to obtain the info that was already available to them if they just asked for it properly rather than whine about it to the judge...

I've liked this judge ever since he said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers"

Once this is confirmed by either Tim or Red (or video footage on Wednesday) then I'll do some Monkey Dancing !   

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering which news story is the most up-to-date. That they may be leaving or that they are searching Wednesday.

I remember you, Caylee.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1250 on: October 13, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »

Someone did a study by placeing a pizza in the trunk of a car for days..The pizza turned hard and no smell from it..I do not believe it would either..Monkey's have posted proof on maggotts from finding on the internet a few threads back... if you want to search they may be helpful

Thanks. I think the maggots were in the bag from the trunk clean-up and possibly a fraction of the remains were in the bag also. And that may be one of the cards LE is holding for GJ and trial.

goodnmad~ here is the link to the article I posted yesterday about the bugs
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg495412#msg495412

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: October 13, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »

YIPPEE!

Oh.. so your not monkey dancing until wed? What if casey is arrested for murder tuesday..Will you monkey dance then? 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: October 13, 2008, 01:29:46 PM »

Just think what it would do to CA if the body were found:

1) She would DEFINITELY lose her precious SKANK for a very long time. Reasonable doubt would be considerably lessened. What would that do to their "precious" name?

2) She would have to face all the lies and covering up she spewed all thru the media.

3) Most importantly.........THE MONEY TRAIN  would disappear.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: October 13, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »

goodnmad~ here is the link to the article I posted yesterday about the bugs
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg495412#msg495412

Thank you very much. My lunch is eaten thank goodness.

I remember you, Caylee.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: October 13, 2008, 01:34:10 PM »

If KC is found guilty, I know that she cannot reap monetary benefits from the sale of her story but.....how about the rest of the family???
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: October 13, 2008, 01:34:40 PM »

Just think what it would do to CA if the body were found:

1) She would DEFINITELY lose her precious SKANK for a very long time. Reasonable doubt would be considerably lessened. What would that do to their "precious" name?

2) She would have to face all the lies and covering up she spewed all thru the media.

3) Most importantly.........THE MONEY TRAIN  would disappear.

If the body or partial remains are found, I think Cindy will go apesh** (sorry for the monkey pun). And Casey will just sit there like a rock with that dumb look on her face.

I remember you, Caylee.
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: October 13, 2008, 01:34:45 PM »

I feel so badly for the situation that Tim is in.  It must be spiritually draining to lose your daughter, try to help others in the same position and then find yourself faced with a parent who does not want her own daughter found. 

I am so thankful that my three kids are home safe with me.  I can only imagine the many frustrated parents out there with missing children who would LOVE to have Tim Miller's help.  It almost seems unfair.  TES "searches for missing persons in an attempt to provide closure for the many grieving families. Closure is so very important so at least the healing process can begin."  The quote is from the TES website.  It isn't just about finding the body for a proper burial.  It's about closure and answers for those parents and loved ones who are desperate to know what has happened to their baby.  KC doesn't need answers, she is the one who has them. 

Selfishly, I would love to see TES search and find Caylee because I want her to be peacefully laid to rest and I want KC put behind bars.  I can only hope that LE has done THEIR job and that KC will soon be behind bars forever.  I say, let Tim go do HIS job and help the parents and families who are despairing. 

Just my two cents...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1257 on: October 13, 2008, 01:34:58 PM »

Oh.. so your not monkey dancing until wed? What if casey is arrested for murder tuesday..Will you monkey dance then? 
[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY  I may even break down, reorder Direct TV and watch (god forgive me) Nancy Grace if they promise to arrest her live again 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: October 13, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »

[

BINGO!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1259 on: October 13, 2008, 01:36:47 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.