April 25, 2024, 10:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414092 times)
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: October 13, 2008, 01:37:51 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1261 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »

ok, have a question that has been bothering me for some time. The trash bag recovered from the towyard dumpster -- Would there be maggots on old pizza? The only time I've ever seen maggots in the trash is when I threw out raw meat and it sat in the bag in the heat for a few days. Curious and not able to find a definitive answer through Web searching.
Someone did a study by placeing a pizza in the trunk of a car for days..The pizza turned hard and no smell from it..I do not believe it would either..Monkey's have posted proof on maggotts from finding on the internet a few threads back... if you want to search they may be helpful

Thanks. I think the maggots were in the bag from the trunk clean-up and possibly a fraction of the remains were in the bag also. And that may be one of the cards LE is holding for GJ and trial.

goodnmad~ here is the link to the article I posted yesterday about the bugs
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg495412#msg495412

Hey, monkey deep. I read the info and have a follow-up question: If there is no ground for the maggots to burrow into -- i.e. the trunk of the car or thre garbage bag - the maggots still become flies right? How long would that take? It is my understanding that there were live maggots in that trashbag. Sorry if this has already been answered. I've been a bad monkey!

I remember you, Caylee.
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:35 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

YIPPEE!

I have to ask this again...is this CONFIRMED by Tim or Red ??

As with the Fox story earlier..I have to throw a bag of salt in with a NEWS report..

The News is saying that last Friday was a "Victory" for the defense which I find to be hogwash...all the defense got was a lecture on how to do there own research and legwork to obtain the info that was already available to them if they just asked for it properly rather than whine about it to the judge...

I've liked this judge ever since he said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers"

Once this is confirmed by either Tim or Red (or video footage on Wednesday) then I'll do some Monkey Dancing !   

Agree regarding needs for the clear CONFIRMATION. I'v been watching news clip again carefully and reporter said that she talk to TM OVER THE WEEKEND and he said that search starts on Wednesday....but mid-night yesterday (early morning today), we saw another development that TM is pulling-out! We need confirmation because it's very possible that one 'news' contradicts another...I hate to rain on our paraide...but we must aware to not JUMP to conclusions prematuarly....sorry...just MO...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: October 13, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

Hey Des...
Does your source think that they will have the results back in time for the GJ tomorrow?
:::crossing fingers:::
Thanks for always keeping us in the loop...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1264 on: October 13, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »

Thanks Des! Do not know what i or we monkey's would do without you
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: October 13, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »

Thanks Des and we love you!

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: October 13, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »

Why the about turn?

Janet

+++++++++++

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here for photos.

The group has already spent $44,000 on the search for the girl, who disappeared sometime in June from the Orlando area, and recouped only $12,000 for their costs from public and private donations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: October 13, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

Let's keep in mind the standard of proof for the grand jury is only probable cause. I believe they have that and then some -- even without a body. The LE and prosecutors in this case are top-notch. She will be indicted. She will pay for her crime. Keep the faith!

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: October 13, 2008, 01:45:01 PM »

If KC is found guilty, I know that she cannot reap monetary benefits from the sale of her story but.....how about the rest of the family???

I do not believe there is any law preventing them for any book, movie etc deals

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: October 13, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »

Let's keep in mind the standard of proof for the grand jury is only probable cause. I believe they have that and then some -- even without a body. The LE and prosecutors in this case are top-notch. She will be indicted. She will pay for her crime. Keep the faith!

I know that there has been a ton of info about what the GJ does, etc, but am still not 100% clear... is it the GJ who makes the choice as to if she will be charged with "murder" or "manslaughter" or "negligent homicide" or whatever... or do they go to the GJ and say "Do we have enough to go forward with murder charges?" and if the answer is no then go back and say "Do we have enough to go forward with manslaughter charges?"
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: October 13, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »

Just think what it would do to CA if the body were found:

1) She would DEFINITELY lose her precious SKANK for a very long time. Reasonable doubt would be considerably lessened. What would that do to their "precious" name?

2) She would have to face all the lies and covering up she spewed all thru the media.

3) Most importantly.........THE MONEY TRAIN  would disappear.

If the body or partial remains are found, I think Cindy will go apesh** (sorry for the monkey pun). And Casey will just sit there like a rock with that dumb look on her face.

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: October 13, 2008, 01:46:03 PM »

I have been getting very mixed reactions to Tim's recent interviews regarding this case.  I have the highest respect for Tim and the work he and the group do but he has seemed different....very different.  One night on NG last week, he was stating there was no hope that Caylee was alive....I think he used 1% chance in the statement. Then, in an interview I saw on Saturday, he talked about hoping the child might still be alive.  I just feel that he's being "guided" by LE as to what he says and when he says it. and...I think since he's such a straightforward, honest person, it's very hard for him to come across with anything "misleading" without appearing to be confused.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: October 13, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »

If KC is found guilty, I know that she cannot reap monetary benefits from the sale of her story but.....how about the rest of the family???

I do not believe there is any law preventing them for any book, movie etc deals

I agree with Sunny.

If they do try to profit, we should boycott any and every thing they try to sell.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1273 on: October 13, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

Why the about turn?

Janet

I don't think it's an about turn from TES...it's just the News people trying to get the biggest headlines before checking the facts...

Until I hear from KLAAS that it's confirmed by Tim or Red...NO MONKEY DANCING ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: October 13, 2008, 01:47:58 PM »

MUCH MUCH better news than what I woke up to this morning. Thanks Des!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: October 13, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »

They are reporting the search for Wednesday on Local 6
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: October 13, 2008, 01:49:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

Grand Jury Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Not Expected To Rule On Motions On Monday

POSTED: 10:05 am EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 11:32 am EDT October 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors plan to move forward with a grand jury hearing on Tuesday that could result in homicide charges against Casey Anthony.

Anthony is accused of child neglect after failing to report the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, for one month.

A judge's decisions are also expected on several motions filed by Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, but a court official said it won't come on Monday.

Last week, Baez requested more travel time, allowing Anthony to visit sites to help her defense prepare her case.

Other motions include a request to keep Anthony's travel schedule sealed from the public, and they sought the preservation of DNA samples so the defense can conduct their own tests.

RULINGS IN A NUTSHELL

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: October 13, 2008, 01:50:06 PM »

Thank you Destiny.  I knew you would visit us soon.  Queen of ringy ding!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: October 13, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »

YIPPEE!

I have to ask this again...is this CONFIRMED by Tim or Red ??

As with the Fox story earlier..I have to throw a bag of salt in with a NEWS report..

The News is saying that last Friday was a "Victory" for the defense which I find to be hogwash...all the defense got was a lecture on how to do there own research and legwork to obtain the info that was already available to them if they just asked for it properly rather than whine about it to the judge...

I've liked this judge ever since he said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers"

Once this is confirmed by either Tim or Red (or video footage on Wednesday) then I'll do some Monkey Dancing !   

Sorry, just got back from the store.  NO, it has not been confirmed by Tim Miller or Red as far as I know.  What I do know is that Tim Miller is working VERY closely with LE in this case.  No matter what Tim Miller does in the short term I'm sure there are good reasons for it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: October 13, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.