April 20, 2024, 06:35:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 413832 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: October 13, 2008, 01:52:59 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

thanks Destiny.......there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested.....got my fingers crossed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1281 on: October 13, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »

Let's keep in mind the standard of proof for the grand jury is only probable cause. I believe they have that and then some -- even without a body. The LE and prosecutors in this case are top-notch. She will be indicted. She will pay for her crime. Keep the faith!

I know that there has been a ton of info about what the GJ does, etc, but am still not 100% clear... is it the GJ who makes the choice as to if she will be charged with "murder" or "manslaughter" or "negligent homicide" or whatever... or do they go to the GJ and say "Do we have enough to go forward with murder charges?" and if the answer is no then go back and say "Do we have enough to go forward with manslaughter charges?"

Good questions. I need to do some reading on this. I think they will ask for murder one and the GJ will indict. But that's just my gut instinct. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: October 13, 2008, 01:55:03 PM »

KC's JURY HAS BEEN PICKED

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: October 13, 2008, 01:55:12 PM »

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself...I've been lurking for a couple of months and have been following the case since it came to light. I've got a small group of local ladies ready to make the 1,000+ mile trek from Indiana to help search for little Caylee when and if TES gets back up and running...we all have small children ourselves and want nothing more than to give Caylee a proper burial and see her pathetic excuse for a "mother" pay for what she's done! Anyhow, thanks for allowing me in the cage!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1284 on: October 13, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »

I feel so badly for the situation that Tim is in.  It must be spiritually draining to lose your daughter, try to help others in the same position and then find yourself faced with a parent who does not want her own daughter found. 

I am so thankful that my three kids are home safe with me.  I can only imagine the many frustrated parents out there with missing children who would LOVE to have Tim Miller's help.  It almost seems unfair.  TES "searches for missing persons in an attempt to provide closure for the many grieving families. Closure is so very important so at least the healing process can begin."  The quote is from the TES website.  It isn't just about finding the body for a proper burial.  It's about closure and answers for those parents and loved ones who are desperate to know what has happened to their baby.  KC doesn't need answers, she is the one who has them. 

Selfishly, I would love to see TES search and find Caylee because I want her to be peacefully laid to rest and I want KC put behind bars.  I can only hope that LE has done THEIR job and that KC will soon be behind bars forever.  I say, let Tim go do HIS job and help the parents and families who are despairing. 

Just my two cents...

nice post DayOldDonuts and in a way you show how disingenuous Cindy truly is...

wouldn't Cindy want to make sure Caylee is NOT in the areas where Casey was pinged? (you don't have to answer that - we all know what's up with that).

if Tim cleared the areas under scrutiny and found nothing - some might actually believe the Anthonys. The truth here is ~ The Anthonys know the truth, just as we all do. In her own way, Cindy thinks that trying to block Tim and have Tim and TES only search for a live Caylee is somehow gonna make us all glaze over and think because Cindy says so - it must be true. Nothing could be further from the truth.

here's the kicker - let's all assume that Baez and Nejame are the ones providing the advice to let Caylee lay in a ditch rotting away because it's better from Casey (I think most people are aware that all started after Baez arrived on the scene) - it shows just how little character George, Cindy and Lee all have. Allowing YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER TO ROT AWAY IN A DITCH - think about that.

If my granddaughter was missing and I received advice like that I would tell him to stick it in his @$$!

btw - I don't have a granddaughter - just making the point.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: October 13, 2008, 01:56:03 PM »

We don't know for sure, but I think it seems likely that he would. He withdrew the $50G for the reward, which if I'm correct was the same $50G he posted for Casey's bond (that was revoked- so wouldn't he have gotten that money back?).. which means he probably still has that $50G he could put to good use. This would be GREAT use!

I don't believe that you are correct in your assumption that the $50,000 reward is the same as the $50,000 (10% of $500,000) that he had to give his nephew TL for posting the original bond, that 10% is kept by a bondsman to offset expenses.  Just so people understand the process of posting bond, don't want anybody to ever think they get that 10% back, cuz they don't.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: October 13, 2008, 01:56:18 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Why the about turn?

Janet

I don't think it's an about turn from TES...it's just the News people trying to get the biggest headlines before checking the facts...

Until I hear from KLAAS that it's confirmed by Tim or Red...NO MONKEY DANCING ! 

Sea Search ... I would agree if the Fox report was not a "direct" quote from Tim Miller in regards to the cost of the search for Caylee Marie.

Janet

+++++++

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

The group has already spent $44,000 on the search for the girl, who disappeared sometime in June from the Orlando area, and recouped only $12,000 for their costs from public and private donations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: October 13, 2008, 01:56:54 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

MUCH MUCH better news than what I woke up to this morning. Thanks Des!

I SO agree!   

Do you think they may have clothing or partial remains?  Maybe that is why Tim has decided to stay and search now?  I think Tim has a great deal of sympathy for anyone going through the loss of a grandchild/child and does now want to come out and say "look, she is dead, deal with it".  Another thing I thought Tim said his meeting with LE and Mark Nejame was "heartbreaking".  Do you suppose he has information we don't about remains/partial remains?

And I don't think, in Florida anyway, that they would take a manslaughter case to a GJ.  Doesn't "capital" crimes mean ones you can be executed for?

Hot damn, I am leaving FL for Massachusetts this week - I will be fighting my grandkids for computer time!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: October 13, 2008, 01:57:22 PM »

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself...I've been lurking for a couple of months and have been following the case since it came to light. I've got a small group of local ladies ready to make the 1,000+ mile trek from Indiana to help search for little Caylee when and if TES gets back up and running...we all have small children ourselves and want nothing more than to give Caylee a proper burial and see her pathetic excuse for a "mother" pay for what she's done! Anyhow, thanks for allowing me in the cage!
Welcome mediamama!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1289 on: October 13, 2008, 01:57:36 PM »

Welcome mediamama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:17 PM »

Well, I have looked everywhere I could think of and found no reference whatsoever of last night vigil. None of the news sites are reporting anything. Another odd omission is anything regarding her Monday trip to her case manager.Mmmmmmmmmmmmm makes one wonder.

I agree jr ... veeeery veeeery suspicious.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1291 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »

Link to Florida Grand Jury Instructions....

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:A4m9GudCF1IJ:www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter31/flgrandjuryinstructions.rtf+state+of+florida+grand+jury&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=17&gl=us

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:43 PM »

OK....let me play the devil's advocate for a minute.  You're here.....out of town....been here since Thursday...worried about expenses but still incurring more by being here.  So....you don't search on Saturday, a day that would have had the largest volunteer turn out, saying you haven't had a chance to organize.  Tim....not organized....don't buy that for a minute!!! Then, you say you're pulling out, siting funding as a problem.  Then, you change your mind and decide to search on Wednesday....the day after the GJ meets.  Why not search on Tuesday, Tim???  So...you search on Wednesday. Will volunteer turnout surely not be low on a mid-week day???

Sorry....just not buying that LE is not involved with this tale!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:44 PM »

Destiny, Ty for making these calls. I don't think I've ever thanked you.
ps what you just said, I was thinking ( and maybe hoping ) that that was why things have gone the way they have recently. Tuesday is tomorrow, I am sure alot of questions will be answered this week. For some of us, we used to get our hopes up with the Natalee Holloway case. The OCSD is not those bumbling fools in Aruba.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:14 PM »

Welcome Mediamama!  I'm about 35 mi from Indy.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:15 PM »

Welcome mediamama

DITTO
WELCOME mediamamma
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:25 PM »

KC's JURY HAS BEEN PICKED

Link please???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:27 PM »

Welcome Mediamama!
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:47 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

YIPPEE!

I have to ask this again...is this CONFIRMED by Tim or Red ??

As with the Fox story earlier..I have to throw a bag of salt in with a NEWS report..

The News is saying that last Friday was a "Victory" for the defense which I find to be hogwash...all the defense got was a lecture on how to do there own research and legwork to obtain the info that was already available to them if they just asked for it properly rather than whine about it to the judge...

I've liked this judge ever since he said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers"

Once this is confirmed by either Tim or Red (or video footage on Wednesday) then I'll do some Monkey Dancing !   

Sorry, just got back from the store.  NO, it has not been confirmed by Tim Miller or Red as far as I know.  What I do know is that Tim Miller is working VERY closely with LE in this case.  No matter what Tim Miller does in the short term I'm sure there are good reasons for it.

Thank you Klaas. To have the hope is good but to have the TRUTH is much better....I'm sure there is a very good reason for ANY decision already made or will be made by TM...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1299 on: October 13, 2008, 02:00:01 PM »

If KC is found guilty, I know that she cannot reap monetary benefits from the sale of her story but.....how about the rest of the family???

I do not believe there is any law preventing them for any book, movie etc deals

I agree with Sunny.

If they do try to profit, we should boycott any and every thing they try to sell.

I just can't see there being any demand to hear the Anthony side of the story.  They have done nothing but lied and obfuscate and most people know it.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.