April 26, 2024, 08:47:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414135 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: October 13, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself...I've been lurking for a couple of months and have been following the case since it came to light. I've got a small group of local ladies ready to make the 1,000+ mile trek from Indiana to help search for little Caylee when and if TES gets back up and running...we all have small children ourselves and want nothing more than to give Caylee a proper burial and see her pathetic excuse for a "mother" pay for what she's done! Anyhow, thanks for allowing me in the cage!

Welcome to SM and God Bless you and your friends!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1301 on: October 13, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

MUCH MUCH better news than what I woke up to this morning. Thanks Des!

I SO agree!   

Do you think they may have clothing or partial remains?  Maybe that is why Tim has decided to stay and search now?  I think Tim has a great deal of sympathy for anyone going through the loss of a grandchild/child and does now want to come out and say "look, she is dead, deal with it".  Another thing I thought Tim said his meeting with LE and Mark Nejame was "heartbreaking".  Do you suppose he has information we don't about remains/partial remains?

And I don't think, in Florida anyway, that they would take a manslaughter case to a GJ.  Doesn't "capital" crimes mean ones you can be executed for?

Hot damn, I am leaving FL for Massachusetts this week - I will be fighting my grandkids for computer time!

I believe you are right and I believe the GJ will be asked to indict on murder charges.

Tim also said something about talking to the Antohnys about what to expect in the future and that it is not good. Hmm. I'm confused yet hopeful.

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: October 13, 2008, 02:01:34 PM »

Let's keep in mind the standard of proof for the grand jury is only probable cause. I believe they have that and then some -- even without a body. The LE and prosecutors in this case are top-notch. She will be indicted. She will pay for her crime. Keep the faith!

I know that there has been a ton of info about what the GJ does, etc, but am still not 100% clear... is it the GJ who makes the choice as to if she will be charged with "murder" or "manslaughter" or "negligent homicide" or whatever... or do they go to the GJ and say "Do we have enough to go forward with murder charges?" and if the answer is no then go back and say "Do we have enough to go forward with manslaughter charges?"

Good questions. I need to do some reading on this. I think they will ask for murder one and the GJ will indict. But that's just my gut instinct. 

I don't know about the rules in Fla, but here in TN, the prosecutor used to come into the grand jury room, tell us what they would like us to indict the person on, explain the legalities of the charge, give us all the evidence they had, then we would vote. It would seem to me that they would have to explain to the jury what the requirements are to indict someone for murder or manslaughter, then present their evidence. The grand jury would then decide if there was enough evidence to support the charge the prosecution wants to bring. IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: October 13, 2008, 02:01:55 PM »

KC's JURY HAS BEEN PICKED

Link please???

I think it was a joke, the 12 monkeys pic 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: October 13, 2008, 02:03:32 PM »

Link please???

ooopssss slinking away embarrassed

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1305 on: October 13, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »

Reading on Fla grand jury for any interested monkeys.

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1306 on: October 13, 2008, 02:04:54 PM »

Link please???

ooopssss slinking away embarrassed
Don't feel bad...I had to look at it twice myself..lmao!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1307 on: October 13, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »

Well, I have looked everywhere I could think of and found no reference whatsoever of last night vigil. None of the news sites are reporting anything. Another odd omission is anything regarding her Monday trip to her case manager.Mmmmmmmmmmmmm makes one wonder.

I agree jr ... veeeery veeeery suspicious.

Janet

Tamiko, I've written emails to two of the news sources in Orlando.  Only one has answered thus far.
cfnews13.com sent this in response:  "The vigil's [sic] were being held in a nearby church.  I'm not certain if one was held last night."
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1308 on: October 13, 2008, 02:06:52 PM »

Link please???

Didn't the pic come out?

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: October 13, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself...I've been lurking for a couple of months and have been following the case since it came to light. I've got a small group of local ladies ready to make the 1,000+ mile trek from Indiana to help search for little Caylee when and if TES gets back up and running...we all have small children ourselves and want nothing more than to give Caylee a proper burial and see her pathetic excuse for a "mother" pay for what she's done! Anyhow, thanks for allowing me in the cage!

Welcome and bless you!   
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1310 on: October 13, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »

Let's keep in mind the standard of proof for the grand jury is only probable cause. I believe they have that and then some -- even without a body. The LE and prosecutors in this case are top-notch. She will be indicted. She will pay for her crime. Keep the faith!

I know that there has been a ton of info about what the GJ does, etc, but am still not 100% clear... is it the GJ who makes the choice as to if she will be charged with "murder" or "manslaughter" or "negligent homicide" or whatever... or do they go to the GJ and say "Do we have enough to go forward with murder charges?" and if the answer is no then go back and say "Do we have enough to go forward with manslaughter charges?"

I believe the state must file the charge with the GJ at the beginning of testimony. That is what I remember hearing on NG. Also, I believe in FL the only charges that must go before a GJ is 1st & 2nd degree murder. If the state does not get a murder 1 indictment they can go back and present their case with a murder 2 charge.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: October 13, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »

Thank you Destiny for the information - did I ever mention, your'e the best?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: October 13, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

YIPPEE!

I have to ask this again...is this CONFIRMED by Tim or Red ??

As with the Fox story earlier..I have to throw a bag of salt in with a NEWS report..

The News is saying that last Friday was a "Victory" for the defense which I find to be hogwash...all the defense got was a lecture on how to do there own research and legwork to obtain the info that was already available to them if they just asked for it properly rather than whine about it to the judge...

I've liked this judge ever since he said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers"

Once this is confirmed by either Tim or Red (or video footage on Wednesday) then I'll do some Monkey Dancing !   

Sorry, just got back from the store.  NO, it has not been confirmed by Tim Miller or Red as far as I know.  What I do know is that Tim Miller is working VERY closely with LE in this case.  No matter what Tim Miller does in the short term I'm sure there are good reasons for it.

Rather than changing stories to the media ... on the NANCY GRACE show ... I believe that silence or "no comment" ... is where it is at.

When you consider Tim Miller's words on October 9th and ... then today.  Then when you consider Tim Miller meetings with NeJame and the Anthony's in between.

Janet
_________

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Where are you going search first and why?

MILLER: We`re going to be in the areas where there were cell phone activities, and that`s not a secret to anybody, Nancy.

GRACE: So around the Orlando International Airport or somewhere else?

MILLER: Around the airport. And there`s three cell towers that we`ve got a tremendous amount of interest in, so this is where we`re going to be.

GRACE: Tim, what resources do you plan to use, horses, by foot? What are you going do?

MILLER: You know, Nancy, the last day on the search, we had 1,186 volunteers out there, plus all the resources in the world, but conditions weren`t right. I predict there will be over 2,000 searchers. Nobody`s lost interest in this. In fact, people are more focused now. They want little Caylee found. There`s not one chance in this world Caylee`s alive. We`ll bring in every resource that we need...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

<snipped>

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

The group has already spent $44,000 on the search for the girl, who disappeared sometime in June from the Orlando area, and recouped only $12,000 for their costs from public and private donations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: October 13, 2008, 02:11:32 PM »

I don't remeber if I told you all this or not, but when they found Cori Baker after 4 months, all they found was a partial skull, a vertabre and a few tiny bones. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: October 13, 2008, 02:11:34 PM »

Link please???

Klass, yes it was, just not that exact pic. I tried again and both times it appears on my screen. I must be doing something wrong tring to post a pic. Can you help me? TIA
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: October 13, 2008, 02:11:40 PM »

Yup, it is the damn dumb look on Casey that sets me over the edge. I can not bear to listen to Cindy speak either. It is all "ring around the rosey" with her. Somebody who understands psychology would be able to get past that nonsense, dontcha think?      Where there is a will, there is a way.
I just want that sweet little doe eyed baby girl to get a decent burial.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: October 13, 2008, 02:11:59 PM »

I don't know the reasons for the various reportings on Tim's search.  I feel confident in Tim and bolstered by the fact that he is working closely with LE.

Because Tim has an abundance of compassion for the missing and their families and because he has personally felt the pain with his Laura I do believe that if someone appealed to him, he would meet with them and hear them out.  Maybe LeJame made some such appeal.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:11 PM »

it did but I didn't understand until Klaas ppsted the 12 monkey picture

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1318 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »

When was it that GA made the comment about probably being divorced after this was all over???  Maybe he knew at that time that he was going to "spill the beans" before the GJ???  It must be driving Cindy crazy, knowing she wasn't called and thus wouldn't be able to defend her daughter!!!

Hi Ann;  I have been wondering the same about George.  I have been wondering if he will even go back to his own home tomorrow after GJ.  I feel a seperation coming very soon

I've left a couple of messages on GA cell phone, but no return call as yet. I still have valid concerns about his well being. I think he's mentally shutting down. The stress he's experiencing at this time, is going to be way more than he will able to endure. He's losing a battle, he knows he can't win. Definitely a lose lose situation. 
ACTUALLY, I wish I could talk to George myself.  I would tell him to go to the GJ and tell the truth.  He needs to save himself.  If he helped Casey, he needs to admit it.  I think they may have offered George a deal.  I'd tell him that Casey will always be Casey and Cindy will always be Cindy.  George can't change them, but he can finally stand up and be a man.  I could forgive him if he buried Caylee somewhere, hoping to be able to visit her someday.  It would be better than throwing her in the garbage or feeding her to wildlife.  I hope George has the courage to do the right thing.  This could be a chance at redemption.  Then, I'd encourage him to divorce Cindy and enjoy what he can of what is left of his life.         Would you tell him that for me,  when he calls you back???    Thanks. 
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1319 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:37 PM »

ok, have a question that has been bothering me for some time. The trash bag recovered from the towyard dumpster -- Would there be maggots on old pizza? The only time I've ever seen maggots in the trash is when I threw out raw meat and it sat in the bag in the heat for a few days. Curious and not able to find a definitive answer through Web searching.
Someone did a study by placeing a pizza in the trunk of a car for days..The pizza turned hard and no smell from it..I do not believe it would either..Monkey's have posted proof on maggotts from finding on the internet a few threads back... if you want to search they may be helpful

Thanks. I think the maggots were in the bag from the trunk clean-up and possibly a fraction of the remains were in the bag also. And that may be one of the cards LE is holding for GJ and trial.

goodnmad~ here is the link to the article I posted yesterday about the bugs
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg495412#msg495412

Hey, monkey deep. I read the info and have a follow-up question: If there is no ground for the maggots to burrow into -- i.e. the trunk of the car or thre garbage bag - the maggots still become flies right? How long would that take? It is my understanding that there were live maggots in that trashbag. Sorry if this has already been answered. I've been a bad monkey!

I am not sure how long it takes for them to become flys I thought it said something about 14 days or so? I will ahve to read some more on that. But it was my conclusion that if she were in the back yard long enough for maggots to apprear, there would be evidence in the back yard, so I am guessing she was not in back there for too too long! And they thought of her being in the trunk for so long is correct IMO.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.