April 23, 2024, 05:56:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414036 times)
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1360 on: October 13, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

Sorry for another "YUK" post but this is for goodnmad and anyone else interested in the bugs on body.

http://www.answers.com/topic/maggot

Wikipedia: maggot
This article is about the larva of a fly. For other uses, see Maggot (disambiguation)
A 'maggot' is the larval stage of the fly life cycle, known for eating decomposing flesh. Sometimes "maggot" is used to refer to the larval stage of any insect.

Life cycle
The fly life cycle is composed of four stages: egg, larva (commonly known as a maggot), pupa, adult. The eggs are laid in decaying flesh, animal dung, manure, or pools of stagnant water - whatever has ample food for the larva, generally in a moist area. After 8-20 hours, the egg hatches and the fly enters the maggot stage. It begins to feed on whatever the egg was laid on, usually decomposing flesh. The maggot gorges itself with food until it is ready to enter the pupal stage, at which point the maggot travels away from the food source to a moist spot.

Forensics
Some types of maggots found on corpses can be of great use to forensic scientists. By their stage of development, these maggots can be used to give an indication of the time elapsed since death, as well as the place the organism died. The size of the house fly maggot is 9.5-19.1 mm (3/8 to 3/4 inch). At the height of the summer season, a generation of flies (egg to adult) may be produced in 12-14 days.

Maggots are classified using "instar" stages. An instar I is about 2-5 mm long; instar II 6-14 mm; instar III 15-20 mm. These correspond to an age of 2-3 days, 3-4 days, and 4-6 days (for average house flies or bottle flies) since the eggs were laid. Some forensic scientists use this data to determine the approximate time of death of a human body.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: October 13, 2008, 02:54:38 PM »

I am slow to catch on jr.

Janet

You are not alone....I didn't get it either and asked for a link!  LOL   Hope your thansgiving was wonderful....

Was the pic not there? I'm having difficulties posting an image. If it wasn't there, I won't try that again till I get some help on how to do it. 

there was a picture there.....but to me it was very fuzzy and I needed to take my glasses off and out my nose to the computer to see it...however I didn't do THAT until Klaas posted the larger picture of the 12 monkeys....I think you did fine...it was my old eyes

How about this one?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: October 13, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »

How about this one?

Yep I can see that...although it is fuzzy...but don't go by me...I have a sinus infection, am taking legal drugs and wearing my old glasses...I am a mess today

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1363 on: October 13, 2008, 02:59:54 PM »

Sorry for another "YUK" post but this is for goodnmad and anyone else interested in the bugs on body.

Wikipedia: maggot
This article is about the larva of a fly. For other uses, see Maggot (disambiguation)
A 'maggot' is the larval stage of the fly life cycle, known for eating decomposing flesh. Sometimes "maggot" is used to refer to the larval stage of any insect.

Life cycle
The fly life cycle is composed of four stages: egg, larva (commonly known as a maggot), pupa, adult. The eggs are laid in decaying flesh, animal dung, manure, or pools of stagnant water - whatever has ample food for the larva, generally in a moist area. After 8-20 hours, the egg hatches and the fly enters the maggot stage. It begins to feed on whatever the egg was laid on, usually decomposing flesh. The maggot gorges itself with food until it is ready to enter the pupal stage, at which point the maggot travels away from the food source to a moist spot.

Forensics
Some types of maggots found on corpses can be of great use to forensic scientists. By their stage of development, these maggots can be used to give an indication of the time elapsed since death, as well as the place the organism died. The size of the house fly maggot is 9.5-19.1 mm (3/8 to 3/4 inch). At the height of the summer season, a generation of flies (egg to adult) may be produced in 12-14 days.

Maggots are classified using "instar" stages. An instar I is about 2-5 mm long; instar II 6-14 mm; instar III 15-20 mm. These correspond to an age of 2-3 days, 3-4 days, and 4-6 days (for average house flies or bottle flies) since the eggs were laid. Some forensic scientists use this data to determine the approximate time of death of a human body.

Thanks Monkey Deep. I'm wondering ... the bag wasn't recovered until mid-July. So, with the mid-June estimated time of death that doesn't quite fit with the maggots to flies 12-14 days. In other words, too much time had passed from death and decomp to discovery of maggots. Wonder if the maggots in the trashbag were alive. Hmm. Well, I'm in over my head now.

I remember you, Caylee.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: October 13, 2008, 03:01:23 PM »

Morning all.
Does anyone feel that Tony L has some involvement, or at least knows more than he's admitting?

hi OZ...I don't.....JMO of course

Hi Sunny...thanks for your opinion.
I really don't know what to think about him...there is alot of theories all over the net with reference to him knowing/doing something....who knows

Hey Oz ... IMO ... he doesn't ... LE has stated right from the get go that Tony is fully cooperating with LE .... and no charges have been brought against him to date ... perhaps he is one that has been granted some sort of immunity ... I dunno .... BUT I do find it curious that he has not given a media interview .... that says to me that perhaps he "can't" per LE's request ... again JMO

Hi Invision...you are probably right.
Although I do find it odd that he hasn't given a media interview but has been happy to answer questions on forums like this one!!

Ok I just wanna answer about Tony L he has not answered all questions asked as you can see there are quite a few that he hasn't answered on this forum. he did not come here on his own to answer questions.I after great lengths of talking to him asked if he would consider answering what questions he could. After consideration he came and answered what he could. He is a respectable person who is trying to get his life together and he is the only one that is close to the case that has not tried to profit from the disappearance of Caylee
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: October 13, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »

October 13, 2008
The Search for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris

I just received a call from Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, regarding the searches for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris.

In regard to the search for Caylee and Jennifer, Tim said that the conditions in Orlando, Florida, are not favorable at this time to continue those searches. Waters in the search areas remain high and the vegetation has not yet started to die off. As a result, both of those searches have been postponed until the first or second week of November.

For those of you not familiar with the Jennifer Kesse case, she is a 27-year-old woman who was last seen in Orlando on Jan. 24, 2006.

In related news, Jennifer's mother, Joyce Kesse, has apparently signed a petition that was started to stop the Lifetime Network from moving forward with an alleged deal, in which the Anthony family was reportedly offered $2 million dollars for Casey Anthony's story. The message that is attributed to Joyce reads in part:

"Please DO NOT pay one cent for this reported upcoming movie. This is the most bizarre of all missing person's cases. The multitude of lies, mistruths etc is insulting to those of us with missing children, who do everything we can to find our children. Our daughter, Jennifer Kesse, age 24, abducted on January 24, 2006 from Orlando, with the Orlando Police Dept. as lead investigators, remains missing. This case will ultimately desensitize our communities when the next child goes missing due to this families actions or shall I say, lack of pro-activeness."

Please click here to view or sign the petition.

Meanwhile, Tim Miller said that EquuSearch is headed to North Carolina to organize a search for Kelly Morris, a 28-year-old mother of two who went missing from her Stem, N.C., home on Sept. 3, 2008. I will be flying there on Thursday morning to cover the case and will be posting updates here. I will remain in the area until Sunday night. I don't often share my gut feelings, but in this particular case I have a strong feeling that something will be found during the search.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: October 13, 2008, 03:05:04 PM »

October 13, 2008
The Search for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris

I just received a call from Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, regarding the searches for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris.

In regard to the search for Caylee and Jennifer, Tim said that the conditions in Orlando, Florida, are not favorable at this time to continue those searches. Waters in the search areas remain high and the vegetation has not yet started to die off. As a result, both of those searches have been postponed until the first or second week of November.

For those of you not familiar with the Jennifer Kesse case, she is a 27-year-old woman who was last seen in Orlando on Jan. 24, 2006.

In related news, Jennifer's mother, Joyce Kesse, has apparently signed a petition that was started to stop the Lifetime Network from moving forward with an alleged deal, in which the Anthony family was reportedly offered $2 million dollars for Casey Anthony's story. The message that is attributed to Joyce reads in part:

"Please DO NOT pay one cent for this reported upcoming movie. This is the most bizarre of all missing person's cases. The multitude of lies, mistruths etc is insulting to those of us with missing children, who do everything we can to find our children. Our daughter, Jennifer Kesse, age 24, abducted on January 24, 2006 from Orlando, with the Orlando Police Dept. as lead investigators, remains missing. This case will ultimately desensitize our communities when the next child goes missing due to this families actions or shall I say, lack of pro-activeness."

Please click here to view or sign the petition.

Meanwhile, Tim Miller said that EquuSearch is headed to North Carolina to organize a search for Kelly Morris, a 28-year-old mother of two who went missing from her Stem, N.C., home on Sept. 3, 2008. I will be flying there on Thursday morning to cover the case and will be posting updates here. I will remain in the area until Sunday night. I don't often share my gut feelings, but in this particular case I have a strong feeling that something will be found during the search.

I must be invisible! I just posted this article here.

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1367 on: October 13, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »

Thanks Monkey Deep. I'm wondering ... the bag wasn't recovered until mid-July. So, with the mid-June estimated time of death that doesn't quite fit with the maggots to flies 12-14 days. In other words, too much time had passed from death and decomp to discovery of maggots. Wonder if the maggots in the trashbag were alive. Hmm. Well, I'm in over my head now.

I have questions about it too but I am still stuck on her desposing of the body around the end of June (27th or so) and if there was fluid that leaked out like they say or fluid in the bag then I am thinking maybe more maggots formed off of that? I don't know for sure just guessing..... but the whole thing in general does not add up because we do not have everything LE has. I am trying very hard to be a patient monkey

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1368 on: October 13, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »

Wow!  I had an idea that parents of other missing children were probably upset with the Anthony and this confirms it!  The Anthony's actions are a slap in the face to these families.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: October 13, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »

Meanwhile, Tim Miller said that EquuSearch is headed to North Carolina to organize a search for Kelly Morris, a 28-year-old mother of two who went missing from her Stem, N.C., home on Sept. 3, 2008. I will be flying there on Thursday morning to cover the case and will be posting updates here. I will remain in the area until Sunday night. I don't often share my gut feelings, but in this particular case I have a strong feeling that something will be found during the search.[/b]

So then he's definitely NOT staying in Florida, past the GJ date.   Of course just when we think we know up from down, we'll get a "Don't believe it unless it comes directly from Tim".

This whole "will he stay or will he go" bit has been quite the roller coaster! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 13, 2008, 03:08:17 PM »

Texas EquuSearch and the Caylee Anthony Case
I won't bore you with all the legalities going on in the case of Casey Anthony and her missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. As you are already aware, the case is headed to a grand jury on Tuesday and they will determine whether to charge Anthony in her daughter's death.

That being said, I would like to update you on Texas EquuSearch and the search for Caylee.

I spoke with Tim Miller last night and he informed me that he is still not sure if now is the right time to resume the search. After exploring some of the search areas this weekend he found that there is still a lot of standing water, which could obstruct searchers from clearing those areas. In addition, the Orlando area has received a lot of rain in the last several days, further adding to the problem. Tim said that he is going to take all of this into consideration when making his final decision.

If Tim decides to continue the search, it will most likely resume after the hearing on Tuesday. The Orange County Sheriff's Office is busy preparing for Tuesday's hearing and will be unavailable to help EquuSearch until after that session has adjourned.

In a nutshell, the search for Caylee now hinges on whether Tim Miller feels he can get his team into areas of interest to conduct a thorough search. That is a lot of weight for one man to have on his shoulders; however Tim is a seasoned search veteran and whatever his final decision is you can guarantee it is based upon years of search and rescue experience. Texas EquuSearch has a stellar track record and no matter what Tim's final decision is, I will continue to stand behind him.

In the mean time, both myself and thousands of volunteers are currently on standby. As soon as I hear something I will post it here.

That being said, I know there are a lot of readers who would like to join in the search but are unable to for a variety of reasons. Please know that even if you cannot physically come to Florida, you can still help by sending a desperately needed donation to EquuSearch. The last search for Caylee cost in access of $35,000. EquuSearch is a nonprofit organization that relies upon donations so that they can continue to offer their services to the public and law enforcement. Even a donation as small as $5.00 is greatly appreciated and can help them purchase much needed supplies. I would not ask you to do anything that I myself am not willing to do and as soon as I post this I will be sending my own donation.
October 12, 2008

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/texas-equusearc.html

thanks Brandi.....  ggggrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: October 13, 2008, 03:09:06 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony, age 3, was last seen on June 16th, 2008. Her mother may have last seen in Orlando.

Texas EquuSearch is officially going to Florida to help on the Caylee Anthony search. Caylee’s grandmother called our director, Tim Miller and Tim agreed that we could assist on the search. Beth Holloway, Natalee Holloway’s mother will be with us assisting this weekend. We need everyone’s special prayers on bringing Caylee home safely. Our children make up 25% of our population, but 100% of our future.

Our search is still continuing, but we are in need of all resources, ATV’s, horses, boats and foot searchers.

Our search still continues and TES will be back soon.

Tim Miller is in Orlando now, checking the areas that need to be searched to ensure that water levels are down and conditions are right for us to re-start the search. As soon as we have a definite date for the search to begin, we will post the dates, times and locations here on this website. All volunteers are welcome. You must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID. Plan to wear long pants, long sleeve shirt, have a walking stick, good walking shoes or boots and bug spray.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: October 13, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

Texas EquuSearch and the Caylee Anthony Case
I won't bore you with all the legalities going on in the case of Casey Anthony and her missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. As you are already aware, the case is headed to a grand jury on Tuesday and they will determine whether to charge Anthony in her daughter's death.

That being said, I would like to update you on Texas EquuSearch and the search for Caylee.

I spoke with Tim Miller last night and he informed me that he is still not sure if now is the right time to resume the search. After exploring some of the search areas this weekend he found that there is still a lot of standing water, which could obstruct searchers from clearing those areas. In addition, the Orlando area has received a lot of rain in the last several days, further adding to the problem. Tim said that he is going to take all of this into consideration when making his final decision.

If Tim decides to continue the search, it will most likely resume after the hearing on Tuesday. The Orange County Sheriff's Office is busy preparing for Tuesday's hearing and will be unavailable to help EquuSearch until after that session has adjourned.

In a nutshell, the search for Caylee now hinges on whether Tim Miller feels he can get his team into areas of interest to conduct a thorough search. That is a lot of weight for one man to have on his shoulders; however Tim is a seasoned search veteran and whatever his final decision is you can guarantee it is based upon years of search and rescue experience. Texas EquuSearch has a stellar track record and no matter what Tim's final decision is, I will continue to stand behind him.

In the mean time, both myself and thousands of volunteers are currently on standby. As soon as I hear something I will post it here.

That being said, I know there are a lot of readers who would like to join in the search but are unable to for a variety of reasons. Please know that even if you cannot physically come to Florida, you can still help by sending a desperately needed donation to EquuSearch. The last search for Caylee cost in access of $35,000. EquuSearch is a nonprofit organization that relies upon donations so that they can continue to offer their services to the public and law enforcement. Even a donation as small as $5.00 is greatly appreciated and can help them purchase much needed supplies. I would not ask you to do anything that I myself am not willing to do and as soon as I post this I will be sending my own donation.
October 12, 2008

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/texas-equusearc.html

thanks Brandi.....  ggggrrrrrr

Blonde just posted an update. Be sure to read it.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: October 13, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »

Brandi - IMO for the most part it is helpful when articles and links are posted more than once ... For me .. personally anyhow ... I am in and out all the while signed into the forum ... I also work out of the home and much of my work is on the computer ... sometime I forget where I left off and miss some posts ...

no frets ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: October 13, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »

Brandi and Blonde - I will believe it when we hear it directly from Tim Miller, Red or maybe Marlee.  I don't know this guy on the discovery blog from "Adam".
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

I must be invisible! I just posted this article here.

you are not invisible.I saw and responded..sometimes 2 people are posting at almost the same time and don't see that something has just been posted....a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU AND BLONDE

Rest in Peace Caylee

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »

I don't know the reasons for the various reportings on Tim's search.  I feel confident in Tim and bolstered by the fact that he is working closely with LE.

Because Tim has an abundance of compassion for the missing and their families and because he has personally felt the pain with his Laura I do believe that if someone appealed to him, he would meet with them and hear them out.  Maybe LeJame made some such appeal.

I believe that Tim has a heart of gold but ... is important that his decisions have a firm foundation and are not based on a heartfelt moment in time.  Emotions have a way of leading us astray if were do not use out thought process as well.

Tim's flip flop in regards to TES search for Caylee Marie ... Cindy and George as well as his upholding of NeJames does have me somewhat concerned.

Janet
It is my belief that Tim Miller is a very good man and only has the best interest of the victim at  heart.  I do believe that he is tired and probably has many sides trying to sway him in their direction.  If there are financial issues then that can also increase the stress.  Jeez monkeys, give the man a break...he only wants what is best for the victim. Remember the news spins stories anyway they can get attention. Nancy Grace just cuts them off when she isn't hearing what she wants. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »

Im still thinking about the body being in the trunk for 11 days.  A normal human being couldn't leave the body of a child for 11 minutes in the trunk.  How could this happen???  You can post in it in a blog, look at it, kick it around in your head.  Now go get in your car, drive around for awhile, think about it.  I just can't see it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:41 PM »

Can't say that I'm surprised by this news!!! I think LE already has all of the evidence it needs for tomorrow!!!

Thanks for sharing this news.  I know that Tim will continue to do a great job of helping families heal!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: October 13, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »

Brandi and Blonde - I will believe it when we hear it directly from Tim Miller, Red or maybe Marlee.  I don't know this guy on the discovery blog from "Adam".

He's from the Discovery Channel.

Anyway, I am not saying what he says is gospel. I am just pointing out articles monkeys might like to read.

I have been saying all day: "If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true."

No one has been responding to me today until now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.