April 26, 2024, 02:56:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414150 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: October 13, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony, age 3, was last seen on June 16th, 2008. Her mother may have last seen in Orlando.

Texas EquuSearch is officially going to Florida to help on the Caylee Anthony search. Caylee’s grandmother called our director, Tim Miller and Tim agreed that we could assist on the search. Beth Holloway, Natalee Holloway’s mother will be with us assisting this weekend. We need everyone’s special prayers on bringing Caylee home safely. Our children make up 25% of our population, but 100% of our future.

Our search is still continuing, but we are in need of all resources, ATV’s, horses, boats and foot searchers.

Our search still continues and TES will be back soon.

Tim Miller is in Orlando now, checking the areas that need to be searched to ensure that water levels are down and conditions are right for us to re-start the search. As soon as we have a definite date for the search to begin, we will post the dates, times and locations here on this website. All volunteers are welcome. You must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID. Plan to wear long pants, long sleeve shirt, have a walking stick, good walking shoes or boots and bug spray.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  I don't think this is new.....I think it goes back to when RED and Beth were there several weeks ago

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: October 13, 2008, 03:14:38 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony, age 3, was last seen on June 16th, 2008. Her mother may have last seen in Orlando.

Texas EquuSearch is officially going to Florida to help on the Caylee Anthony search. Caylee’s grandmother called our director, Tim Miller and Tim agreed that we could assist on the search. Beth Holloway, Natalee Holloway’s mother will be with us assisting this weekend. We need everyone’s special prayers on bringing Caylee home safely. Our children make up 25% of our population, but 100% of our future.

Our search is still continuing, but we are in need of all resources, ATV’s, horses, boats and foot searchers.

Our search still continues and TES will be back soon.

Tim Miller is in Orlando now, checking the areas that need to be searched to ensure that water levels are down and conditions are right for us to re-start the search. As soon as we have a definite date for the search to begin, we will post the dates, times and locations here on this website. All volunteers are welcome. You must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID. Plan to wear long pants, long sleeve shirt, have a walking stick, good walking shoes or boots and bug spray.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

Blonde - this is worded very similar to the first article that was released ... is this the case of this weekend?  Beth is going back?  IMO - this is the first time around ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: October 13, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »

I don't know the reasons for the various reportings on Tim's search.  I feel confident in Tim and bolstered by the fact that he is working closely with LE.

Because Tim has an abundance of compassion for the missing and their families and because he has personally felt the pain with his Laura I do believe that if someone appealed to him, he would meet with them and hear them out.  Maybe LeJame made some such appeal.

I believe that Tim has a heart of gold but ... is important that his decisions have a firm foundation and are not based on a heartfelt moment in time.  Emotions have a way of leading us astray if were do not use out thought process as well.

Tim's flip flop in regards to TES search for Caylee Marie ... Cindy and George as well as his upholding of NeJames does have me somewhat concerned.

Janet
Oh Janet.  I would not suggest that Tim's decisions would be based on a heartfelt moment in time. I have more respect for Tim than that.  My intention was to suggest that Tim would likely accept a meeting upon request and hear/listen to what LeJame for instance, had to say. 
A meeting could be nothing more than that - Tim in his compassion taking the time to meet with someone wishing to be heard.

Happy Thanksgiving Janet!  - were your sister-in-laws dishes enjoyed?

Hi Can.

It was me who is concerned that Tim Miller's meetings with and upholding of NeJame as well as Cindy and George may be clouding his judgement.

As I said ... I believe Tim Miller has a heart of gold but ... it is important to realize that sound judgement needs to based on a thought process as well as the heart.

Our Thankgiving was wonderful.  Thank you for asking.  The last load of dishes is now read to be taken out of the dishwasher.  There was lots of food and lots of good company.  As well as my hubby's sisters and their hubbys ... some grown nieces and nephews and their spouses and children were also able to attend.

Only thing is ... our daughter's four kids (5-10) were left behind to have a sleep over at Mama and Papa's to allow Mom and Dad some alone time.  So it has been a very busy morning.  However ... another Thankgiving dinner awaits today at my brother's home so ... we will be  taking grandkids there and ... Mom and Dad will be taking them home from there.

Janet
_____

On January 31st, 1957, the Canadian Parliament proclaimed...

"A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed... to be observed on the 2nd Monday in October."

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/Canadian-tgiving.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: October 13, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »

I can't wait for NG tonight!!!

BTW....is LP in Orlando for the GJ tomorrow???

I would love to hear his thoughts on Tim leaving Orlando. But....I'm sure he already knows the real scoop!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: October 13, 2008, 03:17:23 PM »

In related news, Jennifer's mother, Joyce Kesse, has apparently signed a petition that was started to stop the Lifetime Network from moving forward with an alleged deal, in which the Anthony family was reportedly offered $2 million dollars for Casey Anthony's story. The message that is attributed to Joyce reads in part:

"Please DO NOT pay one cent for this reported upcoming movie. This is the most bizarre of all missing person's cases. The multitude of lies, mistruths etc is insulting to those of us with missing children, who do everything we can to find our children. Our daughter, Jennifer Kesse, age 24, abducted on January 24, 2006 from Orlando, with the Orlando Police Dept. as lead investigators, remains missing. This case will ultimately desensitize our communities when the next child goes missing due to this families actions or shall I say, lack of pro-activeness."

Wow!  I had an idea that parents of other missing children were probably upset with the Anthony and this confirms it!  The Anthony's actions are a slap in the face to these families.

Lisa

I was not going to comment on this....however..it did tick me off a bit....I understand the frustration of other families.....however, if Caylee were their loved one they would not be bitching..it's definitely a 2 sided coin  IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: October 13, 2008, 03:18:29 PM »

No Brandi Sorry I'm just confused 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1386 on: October 13, 2008, 03:18:54 PM »

Sorry for another "YUK" post but this is for goodnmad and anyone else interested in the bugs on body.

http://www.answers.com/topic/maggot

Thanks Monkey Deep. I'm wondering ... the bag wasn't recovered until mid-July. So, with the mid-June estimated time of death that doesn't quite fit with the maggots to flies 12-14 days. In other words, too much time had passed from death and decomp to discovery of maggots. Wonder if the maggots in the trashbag were alive. Hmm. Well, I'm in over my head now.

I have questions about it too but I am still stuck on her desposing of the body around the end of June (27th or so) and if there was fluid that leaked out like they say or fluid in the bag then I am thinking maybe more maggots formed off of that? I don't know for sure just guessing..... but the whole thing in general does not add up because we do not have everything LE has. I am trying very hard to be a patient monkey

I tried to lay it out on paper - what we think we know about dates:

June 16 - Caylee passes away, Casey places her body in backyard
June 17 or 18 - Casey moves body to???
June 24 - Casey gives George his "f'in" gas cans back and won't let him near the trunk
June 27 - car abandoned at Amscot; around this day Casey tells Amy "got rid of the smell"
July 15??? trash bag recovered from towyard

If she put the body in her trunk on the 17th or 18, then it would have been there for 10 or 11 days. Long enough for maggots to flies. But I'm tihnking maggots would have been long gone by July 15th with this scenario.

But what if she moved the body from the backyard to the FREEZER in the garage on the 17th or 18th? Then she came back and put the body in her trunk on the 24th? Rode around for a few days and disposed of the body June 26th or 27th. Some remains are left in the car and trash bag and maggots form from the 24th on. That would get us closer to finding live maggots in the trashbag around July 15th.

What day do we think she stole the gas cans?

Anyway, just thoughts.

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: October 13, 2008, 03:19:45 PM »

No Brandi Sorry I'm just confused 

No Blonde, I was confused.  LOL

You posted an updated version. It apparently was just posted there.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: October 13, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »

Im still thinking about the body being in the trunk for 11 days.  A normal human being couldn't leave the body of a child for 11 minutes in the trunk.  How could this happen???  You can post in it in a blog, look at it, kick it around in your head.  Now go get in your car, drive around for awhile, think about it.  I just can't see it.

I can't see it, either, a-1.....and forgive me, but someone would have smelled it a mile away and reported it...jmho.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: October 13, 2008, 03:22:08 PM »

Wouldn't the freezer have been a really bold move for her, considering George or Cynthia could have opened it at any given time?

Is it my imagination, or do I remember hearing that George and Cindy were away for a few days after Casey left the house? ere they away when she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor?  If so, than the freezer could have been a possibility.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: October 13, 2008, 03:22:52 PM »

Brandi and Blonde - I will believe it when we hear it directly from Tim Miller, Red or maybe Marlee.  I don't know this guy on the discovery blog from "Adam".

He's from the Discovery Channel.

Anyway, I am not saying what he says is gospel. I am just pointing out articles monkeys might like to read.

I have been saying all day: "If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true."

No one has been responding to me today until now.

Sorry Brandi and others who may not have gotten responses today.....it's been slow and I have been back and forth from the computer to doing other things....
Marlee posted this morning that TES said they were not pulling out.....so until I hear otherwise from someone I KNOW is IN THE KNOW I will just sit tight....I certainly do not want TES or any of the volunteers to put themselves in harms way....the first concern of TES is for the searchers...we have to remember that!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1391 on: October 13, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »

ya know, at some point this case will conclude, and in the mean time TES will have located more missing people.

Tim Miller does not owe the Anthonys anything. Nothing, zero, zilch.. nada! As the case concludes and Casey is sent on her merry way to spend the rest of her life either awaiting the needle of death, or for death to come in old age... there will be a lot to think about.

Casey will not care, you all know that... but Cindy Anthony will look back on the time she had a chance to recover her granddaughter and spit in the face of the people who were willing to go to any length to find Caylee. When the cameras are gone and the donations jars have dried up and no one is willing to hire her. Would you hire Cindy as a nurse when she can't even drum up any sympathy or caring for her own granddaughter? What kind of care would you receive? And would any doctor or health care chain wish for instant bankruptcy when the word gets out that Cindy Anthony works there? It will be a long lonely miserable life - what's left of it anyway.

Those days will be long past, and as Cindy grows old and reflects on her own life, she will realize the missed chances to make some things right in this world.

I'll have no sympathy for Cindy or George... or the mama's boy wimp Lee.

Life is about opportunities... some gained and some lost.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: October 13, 2008, 03:24:40 PM »

Brandi and Blonde - I will believe it when we hear it directly from Tim Miller, Red or maybe Marlee.  I don't know this guy on the discovery blog from "Adam".

Anyway, I am not saying what he says is gospel. I am just pointing out articles monkeys might like to read.

I have been saying all day: "If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true."

What about words from Tim Miller's own lips.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: October 13, 2008, 03:24:49 PM »

Do ya think that JB will use the fact that KC drove around for days with her baby girl's body in her trunk as an argument for a mental defense? 
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1394 on: October 13, 2008, 03:24:53 PM »

Sorry for another "YUK" post but this is for goodnmad and anyone else interested in the bugs on body.

http://www.answers.com/topic/maggot

Thanks Monkey Deep. I'm wondering ... the bag wasn't recovered until mid-July. So, with the mid-June estimated time of death that doesn't quite fit with the maggots to flies 12-14 days. In other words, too much time had passed from death and decomp to discovery of maggots. Wonder if the maggots in the trashbag were alive. Hmm. Well, I'm in over my head now.

I have questions about it too but I am still stuck on her desposing of the body around the end of June (27th or so) and if there was fluid that leaked out like they say or fluid in the bag then I am thinking maybe more maggots formed off of that? I don't know for sure just guessing..... but the whole thing in general does not add up because we do not have everything LE has. I am trying very hard to be a patient monkey

I tried to lay it out on paper - what we think we know about dates:

June 16 - Caylee passes away, Casey places her body in backyard
June 17 or 18 - Casey moves body to???
June 24 - Casey gives George his "f'in" gas cans back and won't let him near the trunk
June 27 - car abandoned at Amscot; around this day Casey tells Amy "got rid of the smell"
July 15??? trash bag recovered from towyard

If she put the body in her trunk on the 17th or 18, then it would have been there for 10 or 11 days. Long enough for maggots to flies. But I'm tihnking maggots would have been long gone by July 15th with this scenario.

But what if she moved the body from the backyard to the FREEZER in the garage on the 17th or 18th? Then she came back and put the body in her trunk on the 24th? Rode around for a few days and disposed of the body June 26th or 27th. Some remains are left in the car and trash bag and maggots form from the 24th on. That would get us closer to finding live maggots in the trashbag around July 15th.

What day do we think she stole the gas cans?

Anyway, just thoughts.

gas cans were taken on the 24th. If I am not mistaken I read an article that even mourges sometimes have problems with maggots, I will try and find it again. You timeline does make sense to me but I am not sure about the freezer in garage, do you think it wold have smelled by then?

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: October 13, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »

Wouldn't the freezer have been a really bold move for her, considering George or Cynthia could have opened it at any given time?

Is it my imagination, or do I remember hearing that George and Cindy were away for a few days after Casey left the house? ere they away when she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor?  If so, than the freezer could have been a possibility.

Sad to say, this I could see as a possibility.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1396 on: October 13, 2008, 03:27:06 PM »

Think of it this way ... Everything she has done has been bold. Stealing from her mom and her grandparents and friends. Signing her name to Amy's checks. Killing her daughter. Placing her body in the backyard. Driving around with the body in the trunk for possibly several days. Lying to cops about "Zanny the Nanny." Wearing a find Cayleee t-shirt. And on and on.

Not saying the freezer part happened but just saying it isn't that bold considering Casey Anthony's pattern.

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1397 on: October 13, 2008, 03:29:03 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/the-search-for.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: October 13, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »

What about words from Tim Miller's own lips.

Janet

I believe those, Janet. And he has not said that he is leaving Orlando or abandoning his search for Caylee, to my knowledge.

So many posters here today have been reacting to a rumor that he is leaving.

I keep asking people to wait and LISTEN to Tim or TES representatives before they react and panic.

I repeat, for about the 10th time today: "If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true."

That is what I am waiting on before I give my opinions about the search for Caylee.

JMO.

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1399 on: October 13, 2008, 03:30:15 PM »

Sorry wrong date for cans to be stolen, I have to go back to the timeline. please forgive me.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.