April 26, 2024, 08:23:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414161 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: October 13, 2008, 04:03:47 PM »

I don't know the reasons for the various reportings on Tim's search.  I feel confident in Tim and bolstered by the fact that he is working closely with LE.

Because Tim has an abundance of compassion for the missing and their families and because he has personally felt the pain with his Laura I do believe that if someone appealed to him, he would meet with them and hear them out.  Maybe LeJame made some such appeal.

I believe that Tim has a heart of gold but ... is important that his decisions have a firm foundation and are not based on a heartfelt moment in time.  Emotions have a way of leading us astray if were do not use out thought process as well.

Tim's flip flop in regards to TES search for Caylee Marie ... Cindy and George as well as his upholding of NeJames does have me somewhat concerned.

Janet
Oh Janet.  I would not suggest that Tim's decisions would be based on a heartfelt moment in time. I have more respect for Tim than that.  My intention was to suggest that Tim would likely accept a meeting upon request and hear/listen to what LeJame for instance, had to say. 
A meeting could be nothing more than that - Tim in his compassion taking the time to meet with someone wishing to be heard.

Happy Thanksgiving Janet!  - were your sister-in-laws dishes enjoyed?

Hi Can.

It was me who is concerned that Tim Miller's meetings with and upholding of NeJame as well as Cindy and George may be clouding his judgement.

As I said ... I believe Tim Miller has a heart of gold but ... it is important to realize that sound judgement needs to based on a thought process as well as the heart.

Our Thankgiving was wonderful.  Thank you for asking.  The last load of dishes is now read to be taken out of the dishwasher.  There was lots of food and lots of good company.  As well as my hubby's sisters and their hubbys ... some grown nieces and nephews and their spouses and children were also able to attend.

Only thing is ... our daughter's four kids (5-10) were left behind to have a sleep over at Mama and Papa's to allow Mom and Dad some alone time.  So it has been a very busy morning.  However ... another Thankgiving dinner awaits today at my brother's home so ... we will be  taking grandkids there and ... Mom and Dad will be taking them home from there.

Janet
_____

On January 31st, 1957, the Canadian Parliament proclaimed...

"A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed... to be observed on the 2nd Monday in October."

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/Canadian-tgiving.html

You're welcome Janet.  Sounds wonderful and exhausting at the same time.  You are so fortunate though to have your kids  'n grandkids nearby. 

You are right.  I slept like a baby last night.  I guess I am getting older.  Can ... since a life threatening medical condition/surgery that I endured 18 years ago ... I have learned to truly count my blessing.  Sometimes I forget ... have myself a little pity party and ... then I am reminded.

Have a great afternoon Monkeys ... I am off.

Janet
1:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1461 on: October 13, 2008, 04:04:27 PM »

hey Rob - nanner basket!

+++

ok thanks

Ok, I bite: What the heck is a "nanner basket?"

I see monkeys telling people to check their nanner baskets all the time here and I am lost. I try to read and understand everything that is posted here, and you all lose me on this one.

Is this a forum feature that I am not aware of?

TIA.

email Brandi

it's really banana basket shortened to nanner basket.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1462 on: October 13, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »

is she allowed to go to the GJ tomorrow.  I would want to be there if I were her, but that's just me.  I would want to look them in the face, let my presence be the act of non guilt. 

Only the grand jury, the prosecutor, the witness under examination, the court reporter and an interpreter (if one is required) may be present in the grand jury room.
I think that an interpreter is required in this case....an interprester to interpret all these damn lies that Casey and crew have thrown out there.

Kinda like listening to that Tide commercial with the stain jabbering away while the guy is interviewing? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: October 13, 2008, 04:06:01 PM »

Someone please give this woman the verbal b****slap she so richly deserves!

Cindy Anthony Accuses State Attorney of Political Gain

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

Lisa

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1464 on: October 13, 2008, 04:06:56 PM »

Lisa

seeing as how everything that Cindy accuses someone else of she does herself - I am wondering if she is running for office now!

OMG do not give her any ideas.  I will move to Italy if this happens.  LOL

Oh, boy. I hate to say it but she'd be good at it. Talking in circles around the question and swaying it back in her favor. Lots of talking and very little saying anything.

I am so not working on her campaign.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: October 13, 2008, 04:07:27 PM »

Cindy Anthony accused state attorney Lawson Lamar of seeking an indictment for political gain.

Just got this little tidbit from WESH news site.  Leave it to Cindy to really grab for straws!!!

alittle about Lawson

http://www.ourstateattorney.com/

Pioneer in the use of DNA evidence in the prosecution of serious crimes
Personally conducts all Ninth Circuit grand juries in Orange and Osceola Circuit Courts

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: October 13, 2008, 04:08:08 PM »

Lisa

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: October 13, 2008, 04:08:45 PM »

Lisa

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1468 on: October 13, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »

Before you know it Cindy is gonna accuse of the Easter Bunny of having it in for Casey!  Colt45 (Chuck), tell George to take his b***s back from Cindy and put a muzzle on her!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: October 13, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »

KLAASEND, don't know where you live exactly but I hope you are safe from the fires.

Always 1  - thanks for asking, I'm nowhere near the fires
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1470 on: October 13, 2008, 04:11:44 PM »

Lisa

heh!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: October 13, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »

I just called TES and was told no decision has been made.....

Thanks Sunny
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: October 13, 2008, 04:12:30 PM »

Im still thinking about the body being in the trunk for 11 days.  A normal human being couldn't leave the body of a child for 11 minutes in the trunk.  How could this happen???  You can post in it in a blog, look at it, kick it around in your head.  Now go get in your car, drive around for awhile, think about it.  I just can't see it.
I've thought about this a lot too.  Not just because it is so gruesome a thing for a Mother to do, but what was she thinking when she wasn't with the car, when it was parked...and btw where was it parked when she spent nights with Tony and so on?  There couldn't be a moment, when she wasn't actually with the car that she could have been certain her horrible secret had not been found out?  What about being pulled over by the police, did she always drive within speed limits- did she never make a minor driving infraction where she might have encountered a policeman. 
What about a citizen reporting on the smell.  How could she have so much confidence?  Don't most criminals want to ditch their incriminating evidence quickly.
Is it possible that Caylee was gone from the trunk but that the odor from fluids left behind continued to worsen.
It is just incomprehensible to me - and sickening.

Those that loved Caylee have been deprived of ever seeing her sweet face again, even in death.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: October 13, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »

another thought about the freezer -- maybe the Anthonys hardly used it. Casey would know this. I know my mom/stepdad have some meat from probably a few years ago down in their freezer right now.
I see that we are thinking out side of the box, well inside the box in this case, but I do not think that Casey's "plans" were to perserve the body by any means.  I think she was doing her best to get rid of it, be done with it, be gone already sort of mentality.  Judging by the length in time she wasted before saying anything, and even after being caught tried to waste time, my opinion is that she knew the elements she was dealing with and she wanted them to take their toll so she could get off for her crime if her mom found her.  She murdered Caylee the first month of hurricane season here in Florida.  I know that sounds coincidental to anyone outside of this state, but to me that sounds interesting as its also the start of our rainy misserable season.  Living here all my life I know this, you can set your watch to it in the Summer, she knows it too I am sure.
She researched prior, she got the "motive" she needed to make others feel guilty for her actions (Cindy choaking her), and she killed Caylee when the timing was right for her.

IMO

I don't think she would have thought of the preservation factor of the freezer. It would have been just a place to store the body until she made other plans and it would have kept odor to a minimum. In other words, she's not too smart.

But I don't know. I'm probably trying to make the scenario fit with LE finding live maggots in the trashbag and I'm not even sure that is a fact.

Plus the body in the trunk for 10 or 11 days just doesn't fit in my mind. The body would basically melt. Sorry. It's horrible to say. I know.

I remember you, Caylee.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1474 on: October 13, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »

Although I would be the last person to agree with CA on any topic, I think that may be the most sensible thing she has thought of to date. Lawson Lamar, a very seasoned prosecutor and politician, is running for re-election in a fairly heated race. With the amount of publicity this case gets on a daily basis here in central Florida, I can imagine getting KC indicted would definitely be a feather in his cap....especially if it happens before Nov. 4th.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1475 on: October 13, 2008, 04:14:53 PM »

another thought about the freezer -- maybe the Anthonys hardly used it. Casey would know this. I know my mom/stepdad have some meat from probably a few years ago down in their freezer right now.
I see that we are thinking out side of the box, well inside the box in this case, but I do not think that Casey's "plans" were to perserve the body by any means.  I think she was doing her best to get rid of it, be done with it, be gone already sort of mentality.  Judging by the length in time she wasted before saying anything, and even after being caught tried to waste time, my opinion is that she knew the elements she was dealing with and she wanted them to take their toll so she could get off for her crime if her mom found her.  She murdered Caylee the first month of hurricane season here in Florida.  I know that sounds coincidental to anyone outside of this state, but to me that sounds interesting as its also the start of our rainy misserable season.  Living here all my life I know this, you can set your watch to it in the Summer, she knows it too I am sure.
She researched prior, she got the "motive" she needed to make others feel guilty for her actions (Cindy choaking her), and she killed Caylee when the timing was right for her.

IMO

Hmmmm Dolce, you mean that Kc KNEW how to push Cindy's buttons to start a fight to fit into her scheme?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: October 13, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »

IMO

Hmmmm Dolce, you mean that Kc KNEW how to push Cindy's buttons to start a fight to fit into her scheme?   

I'd think stealing form Cindy's parents would probably seal the deal. My dad would have beat my a**.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: October 13, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »

Monkeys, I was on a 3 way call with Marlee & Erin Bridwell from TES.  She emphatically told us that Tim & TES are NOT pulling out. Caylee is at the forefront of every TES volunteers heart and they have every intent of continuing their search for her.

Tim is coming home tonight and at the time of the call, Erin didn't have a date for the search but she assures us IT WILL CONTINUE.

I have never lied or misled any of you. Please quit stressing yourself over this search. It will happen. I promise! I have Erin's word on it.

Now, take a deep breath and trust Tim. He won't let us down. If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Tim & TES.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: October 13, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »

Although I would be the last person to agree with CA on any topic, I think that may be the most sensible thing she has thought of to date. Lawson Lamar, a very seasoned prosecutor and politician, is running for re-election in a fairly heated race. With the amount of publicity this case gets on a daily basis here in central Florida, I can imagine getting KC indicted would definitely be a feather in his cap....especially if it happens before Nov. 4th.

There may be some truth to that, but it doesn't change the fact that Casey should be indicted. And Cindy will say anything to divert attention away from Casey and her horrible crime(s). 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: October 13, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »

Monkeys, I was on a 3 way call with Marlee & Erin Bridwell from TES.  She emphatically told us that Tim & TES are NOT pulling out. Caylee is at the forefront of every TES volunteers heart and they have every intent of continuing their search for her.

Tim is coming home tonight and at the time of the call, Erin didn't have a date for the search but she assures us IT WILL CONTINUE.

I have never lied or misled any of you. Please quit stressing yourself over this search. It will happen. I promise! I have Erin's word on it.

Now, take a deep breath and trust Tim. He won't let us down. If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Tim & TES.

Maybe the timing is the issue with the rain and with the grand jury this week.

Thank you Mrs. And bless Tim. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.