April 23, 2024, 11:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414023 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: October 13, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »

Monkeys, I was on a 3 way call with Marlee & Erin Bridwell from TES.  She emphatically told us that Tim & TES are NOT pulling out. Caylee is at the forefront of every TES volunteers heart and they have every intent of continuing their search for her.

Tim is coming home tonight and at the time of the call, Erin didn't have a date for the search but she assures us IT WILL CONTINUE.

I have never lied or misled any of you. Please quit stressing yourself over this search. It will happen. I promise! I have Erin's word on it.

Now, take a deep breath and trust Tim. He won't let us down. If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Tim & TES.

Thank you so much, MRSKUB
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1481 on: October 13, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »

Monkeys, I was on a 3 way call with Marlee & Erin Bridwell from TES.  She emphatically told us that Tim & TES are NOT pulling out. Caylee is at the forefront of every TES volunteers heart and they have every intent of continuing their search for her.

Tim is coming home tonight and at the time of the call, Erin didn't have a date for the search but she assures us IT WILL CONTINUE.

I have never lied or misled any of you. Please quit stressing yourself over this search. It will happen. I promise! I have Erin's word on it.

Now, take a deep breath and trust Tim. He won't let us down. If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Tim & TES.

If this is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, then TM is not a GJ witness. And there is truth that the search will not continue right now but will in the future.

I think those long meetings on friday with TM, NM and CA was a big factor in TM coming home.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: October 13, 2008, 04:24:04 PM »

Maybe the timing is the issue with the rain and with the grand jury this week.

Thank you Mrs. And bless Tim. 

This was not told to me but, I do believe the GJ has a lot to do with it as well as the weather/water levels. LE is really busy getting ready for the GJ and cannot dedicate the staff to TES that they would need. I think you'll be hearing a date for the search quite soon though.  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1483 on: October 13, 2008, 04:24:51 PM »

another thought about the freezer -- maybe the Anthonys hardly used it. Casey would know this. I know my mom/stepdad have some meat from probably a few years ago down in their freezer right now.
I see that we are thinking out side of the box, well inside the box in this case, but I do not think that Casey's "plans" were to perserve the body by any means.  I think she was doing her best to get rid of it, be done with it, be gone already sort of mentality.  Judging by the length in time she wasted before saying anything, and even after being caught tried to waste time, my opinion is that she knew the elements she was dealing with and she wanted them to take their toll so she could get off for her crime if her mom found her.  She murdered Caylee the first month of hurricane season here in Florida.  I know that sounds coincidental to anyone outside of this state, but to me that sounds interesting as its also the start of our rainy misserable season.  Living here all my life I know this, you can set your watch to it in the Summer, she knows it too I am sure.
She researched prior, she got the "motive" she needed to make others feel guilty for her actions (Cindy choaking her), and she killed Caylee when the timing was right for her.

IMO

I don't think she would have thought of the preservation factor of the freezer. It would have been just a place to store the body until she made other plans and it would have kept odor to a minimum. In other words, she's not too smart.

But I don't know. I'm probably trying to make the scenario fit with LE finding live maggots in the trashbag and I'm not even sure that is a fact.

Plus the body in the trunk for 10 or 11 days just doesn't fit in my mind. The body would basically melt. Sorry. It's horrible to say. I know.

OK, here is another CSI episode. The body was wrapped VERY tightly in a blanket, which impeded the decomp, which threw off the date of the woman dying thus giving her husband an alibi. Grissom was testing the maggots and flys and realized that the tests were not done correctly.  Just a thought.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: October 13, 2008, 04:25:15 PM »

Always1 are you there?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: October 13, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »

Thank you Mrskub - I accept your word and the information you bring completely!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1486 on: October 13, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »

OK, here is another CSI episode. The body was wrapped VERY tightly in a blanket, which impeded the decomp, which threw off the date of the woman dying thus giving her husband an alibi. Grissom was testing the maggots and flys and realized that the tests were not done correctly.  Just a thought.
That is the one with the piggy right?  I remember that one, he beat his wife and wrapped her in a rug. 
I am VERY curious to see the JC Penny statement..I keep saying that and they still have yet to release it!!  LOL

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1487 on: October 13, 2008, 04:28:23 PM »

another thought about the freezer -- maybe the Anthonys hardly used it. Casey would know this. I know my mom/stepdad have some meat from probably a few years ago down in their freezer right now.
I see that we are thinking out side of the box, well inside the box in this case, but I do not think that Casey's "plans" were to perserve the body by any means.  I think she was doing her best to get rid of it, be done with it, be gone already sort of mentality.  Judging by the length in time she wasted before saying anything, and even after being caught tried to waste time, my opinion is that she knew the elements she was dealing with and she wanted them to take their toll so she could get off for her crime if her mom found her.  She murdered Caylee the first month of hurricane season here in Florida.  I know that sounds coincidental to anyone outside of this state, but to me that sounds interesting as its also the start of our rainy misserable season.  Living here all my life I know this, you can set your watch to it in the Summer, she knows it too I am sure.
She researched prior, she got the "motive" she needed to make others feel guilty for her actions (Cindy choaking her), and she killed Caylee when the timing was right for her.

IMO

I don't think she would have thought of the preservation factor of the freezer. It would have been just a place to store the body until she made other plans and it would have kept odor to a minimum. In other words, she's not too smart.

But I don't know. I'm probably trying to make the scenario fit with LE finding live maggots in the trashbag and I'm not even sure that is a fact.

Plus the body in the trunk for 10 or 11 days just doesn't fit in my mind. The body would basically melt. Sorry. It's horrible to say. I know.

Yes, I have heard of various things throwing of the bug/decomp timing -- weather, body being wrapped, etc. I don't know. I'm just thinking of that trunk as basically an oven and 10 to 11 days seems excessive.

Hmm. Let's remember Casey telling Amy she "SCRAPED" the squirrel off the car and got rid of the smell. Sorry. I feel bad just saying it. Maybe there is some truth to the verb she used.

I remember you, Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: October 13, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »

Someone please give this woman the verbal b****slap she so richly deserves!

Cindy Anthony Accuses State Attorney of Political Gain

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

Lisa

This woman absolutely does not know when to be quiet.  Unbelieveable
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: October 13, 2008, 04:29:09 PM »

Always1 are you there?
Yes.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: October 13, 2008, 04:29:46 PM »

If this is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, then TM is not a GJ witness. And there is truth that the search will not continue right now but will in the future.

I think those long meetings on friday with TM, NM and CA was a big factor in TM coming home.
Thank you Mrskub.  This is comforting.  I have full confidence in Tim and TES.

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: October 13, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »

I'm listening to 104.1 in Orlando and they were just talking about the GJ tomorrow.  Jim Philips, the host, is a very intelligent guy that is always well informed on most any topic.  He has a spot on WESH news for years and is very in touch with Orlando and what's going on, through many connections.  He just said that he thinks the indictment will be for murder in the second degree, as there is no body.  He also believes the State Attorney's office has been putting heavy duty pressure on OCSD to get this case before the grand jury...before the election.  Just hope everyone will remember that timing....or politics....has nothing to do with this case going before the GJ tomorrow.  It's all about justice for Caylee!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: October 13, 2008, 04:32:36 PM »

Tony, Im here, do you want to talk to me????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1493 on: October 13, 2008, 04:33:33 PM »

FWIW I just found this on WS supposedly from LP:

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

I don't think this means bones.  To me "enough of the body has been found" refers to body fluids found in the trunk.

that is pretty much how i took that quote.... ENOUGH of what remained of caylee ...in the trunk....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: October 13, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »

thanks MrsK...that's the same thing I was told....no decision made on when....Tim coming home....and as soon as a date has been determined they will post it on the website.  So I guess that clears up for us that TIM will NOT be testifying at the GJ tomorrow....  Mrs. K did you see my question to you yesterday??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1495 on: October 13, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »

screwed that quote up... the last part was MY words...Sad

sorry... just got up....need a few more cups of java..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: October 13, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »

That is the one with the piggy right?  I remember that one, he beat his wife and wrapped her in a rug. 
I am VERY curious to see the JC Penny statement..I keep saying that and they still have yet to release it!!  LOL
I'm dying to find out what item is missing also from JCP's statement too.
Do you know if everything purchased at Sear's is known?  I keep wondering if Casey might have rented a car, or purchased a plane ticket for herself?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1497 on: October 13, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »

Richard Grund is checking his news contacts for me to find out if there was a vigil yesterday for Caylee. He said he hadn't heard of one and was surprised. I gave him Destinys update and he was happy to hear it. I will let you know what he finds out.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: October 13, 2008, 04:35:24 PM »

"Hey look I am a Monkey too!"

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: October 13, 2008, 04:36:11 PM »

Rob, help me out here buddy.

If Casey's indicted on Murder 1, she can still be convicted of a lesser charge, correct?  If so, wouldn't it make sense that the State would go for Murder 1 to start with?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.