April 26, 2024, 05:15:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414130 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: October 13, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »

O/T

DOW POSTS BIGGEST ONE-DAY POINT GAIN IN HISTORY, CLOSES UP MORE THAN 900 POINTS

I am going to cancel my reservation at the Poor House

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: October 13, 2008, 04:38:18 PM »

"Hey look I am a Monkey too!"

AWESOME DOLCE!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: October 13, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »

Monkeys, I was on a 3 way call with Marlee & Erin Bridwell from TES.  She emphatically told us that Tim & TES are NOT pulling out. Caylee is at the forefront of every TES volunteers heart and they have every intent of continuing their search for her.

Tim is coming home tonight and at the time of the call, Erin didn't have a date for the search but she assures us IT WILL CONTINUE.

I have never lied or misled any of you. Please quit stressing yourself over this search. It will happen. I promise! I have Erin's word on it.

Now, take a deep breath and trust Tim. He won't let us down. If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Tim & TES.

thanks MrsK...that's the same thing I was told....no decision made on when....Tim coming home....and as soon as a date has been determined they will post it on the website.  So I guess that clears up for us that TIM will NOT be testifying at the GJ tomorrow....  Mrs. K did you see my question to you yesterday??

I'm sorry Sunny, I didn't. I worked most of the day on the cookbook stuff. I'm here now if you'd like to ask again.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: October 13, 2008, 04:40:39 PM »

O/T

DOW POSTS BIGGEST ONE-DAY POINT GAIN IN HISTORY, CLOSES UP MORE THAN 900 POINTS

I am going to cancel my reservation at the Poor House
LOL 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: October 13, 2008, 04:40:55 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

Oh Des!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't begin to know just what this post from you has done to my  day and sense of well-being.

Also I need to correct my first post of today.  I let my MS Spell Check correct TES to the name Tess and only caught it after my post went through.  Please forgive me Tim and TES.  I pray that is the worst of mistakes.

Bless You Des!

PJ flower flower flower flower

I havent seen much talk about what everyone thinks this NEW evidence is and where it came from does anyone have any thoughts?

I wonder if it has anything to do with Lee and his DNA???
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1505 on: October 13, 2008, 04:41:34 PM »

Richard Grund is checking his news contacts for me to find out if there was a vigil yesterday for Caylee. He said he hadn't heard of one and was surprised. I gave him Destinys update and he was happy to hear it. I will let you know what he finds out.   

Thanks Boo. I would be inclined to think if there wasn't one, just MAYBE they know the truth. Although GA was supposedly still seen out over the weekend collecting donations.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: October 13, 2008, 04:42:59 PM »

Monkeys, I was on a 3 way call with Marlee & Erin Bridwell from TES.  She emphatically told us that Tim & TES are NOT pulling out. Caylee is at the forefront of every TES volunteers heart and they have every intent of continuing their search for her.

Tim is coming home tonight and at the time of the call, Erin didn't have a date for the search but she assures us IT WILL CONTINUE.

I have never lied or misled any of you. Please quit stressing yourself over this search. It will happen. I promise! I have Erin's word on it.

Now, take a deep breath and trust Tim. He won't let us down. If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Tim & TES.

thanks MrsK...that's the same thing I was told....no decision made on when....Tim coming home....and as soon as a date has been determined they will post it on the website.  So I guess that clears up for us that TIM will NOT be testifying at the GJ tomorrow....  Mrs. K did you see my question to you yesterday??

I'm sorry Sunny, I didn't. I worked most of the day on the cookbook stuff. I'm here now if you'd like to ask again.

Ok...and feel free to tell me/us to shut up!! You state after several phone conversations you had I believe yesterday....you had changed your postion on Lee being Caylee's bioDad...I was wonder what, if anything you can share about those conversations that changed your mind....I have to say I am still on the fence....I knw LP said yes...then I read that he had heard it was was 50/50 on it and HH's friend says No.....but you seemed to change your psotion from no to yes...after your phone calls....  Also the things we talked about re: the cook book look to be a GO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: October 13, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

Thank you Des!  i'm SO confused today, search is on search is off....    your post makes me feel better about things today.

knayknay, please don't stop posting.  I'm fairly new and I think you're awesome! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: October 13, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »

Oh Des!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't begin to know just what this post from you has done to my  day and sense of well-being.

Also I need to correct my first post of today.  I let my MS Spell Check correct TES to the name Tess and only caught it after my post went through.  Please forgive me Tim and TES.  I pray that is the worst of mistakes.

Bless You Des!

I havent seen much talk about what everyone thinks this NEW evidence is and where it came from does anyone have any thoughts?

mis I wasn't even going to venture a guess.....but perhaps something that was found and sent to the body farm....or as you mentioned Lee's DNA....I know Destiny can't tell us so I didn't pursue any questions about it

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: October 13, 2008, 04:47:10 PM »

Have to run mail some Halloween presents.  Tony, if you come back, pls leave me a message...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: October 13, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »

Have to run mail some Halloween presents.  Tony, if you come back, pls leave me a message...

Thake the car A-1 it will be quicker   Hurry back

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: October 13, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »

Oh Des!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless You Des!

mis I wasn't even going to venture a guess.....but perhaps something that was found and sent to the body farm....or as you mentioned Lee's DNA....I know Destiny can't tell us so I didn't pursue any questions about it
I know Des cant tell us and I dont want to put her in a bad spot, I feel bad for askin now... I just wondered if other monkeys had an idea....

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: October 13, 2008, 04:49:31 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?
I am about 20 pages behind but your theory is a good one.  I have been having this sick feeling all day about Caylee being burned.  Does anyone remember in one of Cindy's interviews with LE she said there was the smell of smoke.  I have just been having these horrible thoughts about what the monster did to this beautiful child.  I also was thinking since we saw some of the pictures last night from the search there was some type of saw found, what if the B-tch dismember the baby and through her remains in different Canals, there would be nothing left to find. 
No matter what happens, Casey will have to answer sooner or later.  God will take care of her!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1513 on: October 13, 2008, 04:56:03 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?
I am about 20 pages behind but your theory is a good one.  I have been having this sick feeling all day about Caylee being burned.  Does anyone remember in one of Cindy's interviews with LE she said there was the smell of smoke.  I have just been having these horrible thoughts about what the monster did to this beautiful child.  I also was thinking since we saw some of the pictures last night from the search there was some type of saw found, what if the B-tch dismember the baby and through her remains in different Canals, there would be nothing left to find. 
No matter what happens, Casey will have to answer sooner or later.  God will take care of her!

Remember Reds pictures? The new shovel, the hack blade, a back pack and some large white plastic looking stuff. These seemed to be very significant. Lets work with these tools for a scenario.  I think you are getting close. I remember a poster saying if RED is saying something listen very carefully.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: October 13, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »

Concerning the discussion about decomposition...it seems to me that if someone had a body to get rid of, a freezer would come to mind right away, unless they had a place in mind to take the body as soon as the crime was committed.  That takes us to premeditation.  If Casey premeditated the act, she most likely had an idea of where to dispose of the body.  I think there is reason to suspect that she had been at least thinking of killing Caylee, but perhaps she was rushed into doing it before she had a complete plan in the works.  I thought the same thing about Scott Peterson.  I think he had been researching tides and otherwise planning to kill Laci before the baby came.  But he did not intend to do it on Christmas Eve or the night before.  That put him in the strange position of spending a big part of the day on Christmas Eve fishing.  In other words, he had in mind what he wanted to do, but something made him do it earlier than he planned.  That might have happened with Casey, too.  Maybe the argument with her parents caused her to snap or he involvement with Tony made her hurry to get rid of the child.  Then when it happened, her plans were not as well-thought out as they might have been.  She clearly had thought of claiming that the child had been kidnapped, a la Susan Smith, by a carjacker.  But that did not work out.  Maybe she recalled that Smith was tripped up when she claimed it happened at a stoplight where there was camera surveillance.  But for some reason, she could not get that plan to work out.  She was stuck with a dead body in the trunk of the car for longer than she expected to have it there.

I think the fluids leaked out and began to smell days after the body was disposed of.  The smell got worse and worse, and so she abandoned the car.  She even left the car seat and the doll in the car, and it would not make sense to say that someone stole the car with the child in it while it was in the AMSCOT parking lot.  So she started thinking about plan B, between partying and having sex with guys, of course.  More and more time passed, and she still did not have her story straight in all its details.  Then her mom jumped the gun, found her and called 911.  Casey was in a real bind.  Mom not only knew that Caylee was not with Casey, she also had the car which smelled like a dead body.  Casey started spinning a yarn about the nanny out of desperation. 

She probably thought she had weeks, maybe even months, of stalling her mother with tales of being out of town or Caylee being at Disneyworld or asleep.  But Mom tracked her down, so everything changed on a dime.  She was left with a totally unbelievable story of waiting 31 days to even report a missing child and of a nanny nobody knew.

I think Casey wanted to come up with a more plausible story, but she did not know how to do it.  Once the car became a reeking death mobile, she was flummoxed.  Just think how different this story would be if the car had not had the smell of death or body fluids in it.  That smell caused her to panic and abandon the car.  Her mother tracking her down caused her to blurt out the nanny story.

Otherwise, she may have planned to say that she had been carjacked or that someone had kidnapped Caylee while they were at Blanchard Park and she could not stop them in time.  But the smelly car made that impossible and her mother finding her and calling 911 before she could really come up with a good story to tell the cops made her resort to a tale that only a fool would accept.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1515 on: October 13, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »

I have a feeling that whatever it is, it's big.   Thanks, Des.  I was very glad to read this and trust everything you share with us!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: October 13, 2008, 04:59:56 PM »

I have a feeling that whatever it is, it's big.   Thanks, Des.  I was very glad to read this and trust everything you share with us!

Does anyone have any good guesses about when we might learn what "significant new evidence" is or if they actually have Caylee's body????    I am hoping tomorrow
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: October 13, 2008, 05:00:04 PM »

Ok...and feel free to tell me/us to shut up!! You state after several phone conversations you had I believe yesterday....you had changed your postion on Lee being Caylee's bioDad...I was wonder what, if anything you can share about those conversations that changed your mind....I have to say I am still on the fence....I knw LP said yes...then I read that he had heard it was was 50/50 on it and HH's friend says No.....but you seemed to change your psotion from no to yes...after your phone calls....  Also the things we talked about re: the cook book look to be a GO!!!

As I said, I was skeptical about Leonard in the beginning. I found him to be very honest and admitted when he was wrong. I truly believe that he cares about this case as much, if not more, than we do here. Remember, this man lost $50,000 on the bond.

He has stated that his source (which I cannot reveal) has confirmed that Lee is the father of Caylee. He has further indicated, and I agree, had this NOT been true, Cindy, Lee & Baez would have been all over this and they haven't. Not a peep out of them. Leonard has stated this on NG, it's been on all the forums and blogs. Nothing has been heard from the Anthony camp.  In fact, it seems like the whole family has disappeared from the media and the front of their house. All of a sudden, Lee hires an attorney and refuses a DNA sample until it is court ordered. Lee is out of sight now too.

I am convinced that Leonard is telling the truth. Everything he has said so far as fact, has proven to be true. This he says is fact. I'm not sure why he would tell the other poster's niece something different. Maybe he just doesn't know her and isn't comfortable.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1518 on: October 13, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »

Man Wearing Bra, Slip Asks Woman To Rub His Breasts, Police Say
56-Year-Old Faces Battery Charge

O/T  But Seriously, what is wrong with this world.

It has been raining on and off all day!!  I pray the weather doesn't change TES decision to continue the search!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: October 13, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »

I know Des cant tell us and I dont want to put her in a bad spot, I feel bad for askin now... I just wondered if other monkeys had an idea....

Oh! do not feel bad about asking....I wondered too, what in the heck it could be...and would LOVE TO KNOW....just in case anyone wants to give us a HINT!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.