April 26, 2024, 12:20:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414117 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1560 on: October 13, 2008, 05:33:17 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet but it is ABSOLUTELY sickening. She just makes me want to puke.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17705649/index.html

Cindy's new word....Absurd
Cindy's new look.....false eyelashes.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1561 on: October 13, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet but it is ABSOLUTELY sickening. She just makes me want to puke.

CINDY, WAKE UP!!

My nine year old daughter could look at a mere fraction of the evidence we've heard and know that your daughter is guilty.

Also, the phrase that "all they have is circumstantial evidence" does not mean that it is a weak case.   I would bet that a majority of the criminal cases tried and resulting in convictions in the U.S. are based on just that - circumstantial evidence.  Not many crimes have eyewitnesses - especially those that are premeditated.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: October 13, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »

The judge put the other request the Baez ask for off till to-morrow
I'm pretty sure I saw that here this A.M.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1563 on: October 13, 2008, 05:35:07 PM »

So...Channel 6 News is reporting there will be 6 witnesses tomorrow...one of whom is George.  Is anyone else surprised at this low number of people testifying?  It really made me think that they must have some pretty powerful evidence....much, much more than we are aware of. 

Yep, they have way more than we know of.
I bet one of them is annie to..We haven't seen her statement yet or the marines..jmo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: October 13, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »

mis I wasn't even going to venture a guess.....but perhaps something that was found and sent to the body farm....or as you mentioned Lee's DNA....I know Destiny can't tell us so I didn't pursue any questions about it
I know Des cant tell us and I dont want to put her in a bad spot, I feel bad for askin now... I just wondered if other monkeys had an idea....

Oh! do not feel bad about asking....I wondered too, what in the heck it could be...and would LOVE TO KNOW....just in case anyone wants to give us a HINT!  LOL
I made the mistake of reading at WS and someone posted a very unitelligent response to Des' post I am so angry!
I cant wait til tomorrow!    I would love to know what they are testing too I cant wait to find out what it is...

I learn not to read at other sites during the 3 years I was on Natalee's thread....some people are just nasty, ugly people who thrive on their nastiness...oooowwwwww  eeeeeee  I finally figured out I had to stay away from that sort!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1565 on: October 13, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO THER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet
________

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Janet, they would be able to tell simply by looking at Caylee's DNA profile that she was born from related parents.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: October 13, 2008, 05:37:55 PM »

Im still thinking about the body being in the trunk for 11 days.  A normal human being couldn't leave the body of a child for 11 minutes in the trunk.  How could this happen???  You can post in it in a blog, look at it, kick it around in your head.  Now go get in your car, drive around for awhile, think about it.  I just can't see it.

I can't see it, either, a-1.....and forgive me, but someone would have smelled it a mile away and reported it...jmho.

I agree.  How many times have we heard on the news that a neighbor called the cops because there was an odor coming from an apartment next door.  It is one thing if there was a dead body in a house and the house separate but for it to be in a car is just unbelievable that no one smelled it.  Unless the car was parked in a place where people just didn't go by it.  JMO.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: October 13, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »

CINDY, WAKE UP!!

My nine year old daughter could look at a mere fraction of the evidence we've heard and know that your daughter is guilty.

Also, the phrase that "all they have is circumstantial evidence" does not mean that it is a weak case.   I would bet that a majority of the criminal cases tried and resulting in convictions in the U.S. are based on just that - circumstantial evidence.  Not many crimes have eyewitnesses - especially those that are premeditated.

I have never disliked a grandmother more than Cindy.  No wonder George wants to leave.  That woman cares more about accusing everyone else than she does if her own grandchild was murdered and also willingly and lovingly cooks and cleans for the person who murdered her !!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1568 on: October 13, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »

Cindy Anthony is completely "absurd."  Thank the good Lord for an election year! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1569 on: October 13, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Why the about turn?

Janet

I don't think it's an about turn from TES...it's just the News people trying to get the biggest headlines before checking the facts...

Until I hear from KLAAS that it's confirmed by Tim or Red...NO MONKEY DANCING ! 

Sea Search ... I would agree if the Fox report was not a "direct" quote from Tim Miller in regards to the cost of the search for Caylee Marie.

Janet

+++++++

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

The group has already spent $44,000 on the search for the girl, who disappeared sometime in June from the Orlando area, and recouped only $12,000 for their costs from public and private donations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html
I'm reading this as Tim saying donations are coming in to TES slated for Caylee search only.Maybe some donators are saying only use the donations for the Caylee search?IMO all donations should go to Tim and TES and let them decide where they need to use the donations.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1570 on: October 13, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

CINDY, WAKE UP!!

I have never disliked a grandmother more than Cindy.  No wonder George wants to leave.  That woman cares more about accusing everyone else than she does if her own grandchild was murdered and also willingly and lovingly cooks and cleans for the person who murdered her !!!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1571 on: October 13, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »

Thanks littleone~the more monkey prayers the better!

[/s]

Afternoon fellow monkeys~I need ALL your help. I just sent a lengthy e-mail request to Peter Coors of Miller-Coors asking for a donation of appreciated stock in lieu of cash. Please say a prayer tonight and tomorrow that he will read the entire e-mail and respond with a donation. I called TES and spoke with Erin about donations made this way because for the very wealthy they are highly adventagous for the tax benefits for the donor and the donee (not sure that's a real word), she had never heard of this type donation and I am sending her some links as to how to link this option on the donations portion of their site. It's very simple to do on TES's side and on the donor's side, so again I ASK FOR EACH AND EVERY MONKEY TO SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER AND REMIND MONKEYS WHO COME ON LATER TO PRAY THAT THE STORY OF TIM AND TES WILL TOUCH HIS HEART.

TIA

What an awesome thing to do. I am adding my prayers with yours! 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1572 on: October 13, 2008, 05:43:36 PM »

WOW! Did you see cindy change into her other personality when that reporter asked a question..lol! She sure does have alot of sources don't she..Well i also see she forgot about the justice and right of Caylee that she deserves to..Everything is always Casey,Casey,Casey..I also noticed she has her media face on full of makeup..I hope her and casey get a joint cell
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: October 13, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »

I don't think paternity will come out with the GJ unless LE feels that it may be a motive. Leonard's source is "official" but that's all I can say. Des may be able to give you more. I swear, Leonard loves her. LOL! Leonard said that Cindy & Lee knew but not George until this all happened.  ???? Knew that Lee was the bioDad???  Cindy KNEW??????I don't believe any other family members were aware.

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
uummmmmm thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: October 13, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »

Monkeys, I was on a 3 way call with Marlee & Erin Bridwell from TES.  She emphatically told us that Tim & TES are NOT pulling out. Caylee is at the forefront of every TES volunteers heart and they have every intent of continuing their search for her.

Tim is coming home tonight and at the time of the call, Erin didn't have a date for the search but she assures us IT WILL CONTINUE.

I have never lied or misled any of you. Please quit stressing yourself over this search. It will happen. I promise! I have Erin's word on it.

Now, take a deep breath and trust Tim. He won't let us down. If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Tim & TES.

thanks MrsK...that's the same thing I was told....no decision made on when....Tim coming home....and as soon as a date has been determined they will post it on the website.  So I guess that clears up for us that TIM will NOT be testifying at the GJ tomorrow....  Mrs. K did you see my question to you yesterday??

I'm sorry Sunny, I didn't. I worked most of the day on the cookbook stuff. I'm here now if you'd like to ask again.

Ok...and feel free to tell me/us to shut up!! You state after several phone conversations you had I believe yesterday....you had changed your postion on Lee being Caylee's bioDad...I was wonder what, if anything you can share about those conversations that changed your mind....I have to say I am still on the fence....I knw LP said yes...then I read that he had heard it was was 50/50 on it and HH's friend says No.....but you seemed to change your psotion from no to yes...after your phone calls....  Also the things we talked about re: the cook book look to be a GO!!!

As I said, I was skeptical about Leonard in the beginning. I found him to be very honest and admitted when he was wrong. I truly believe that he cares about this case as much, if not more, than we do here. Remember, this man lost $50,000 on the bond.

He has stated that his source (which I cannot reveal) has confirmed that Lee is the father of Caylee. He has further indicated, and I agree, had this NOT been true, Cindy, Lee & Baez would have been all over this and they haven't. Not a peep out of them. Leonard has stated this on NG, it's been on all the forums and blogs. Nothing has been heard from the Anthony camp.  In fact, it seems like the whole family has disappeared from the media and the front of their house. All of a sudden, Lee hires an attorney and refuses a DNA sample until it is court ordered. Lee is out of sight now too.

I am convinced that Leonard is telling the truth. Everything he has said so far as fact, has proven to be true. This he says is fact. I'm not sure why he would tell the other poster's niece something different. Maybe he just doesn't know her and isn't comfortable.

Just up from a nap...  I totally interpreted LP's remark differently.  I think he was responding to her comment that everything you read on the internet is not fact.  And then Leonard said about 50/50.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1575 on: October 13, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »

CINDY, WAKE UP!!

My audio won't work on that video. Someone tell me what she is saying!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: October 13, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »

OK,  SERIOUSLY.....CINDY HAS TOTALLY LOST IT !!!!!!  She also looks ill, very thin. 
Casey should thank her stars in heaven that there is one person on the planet who believes her lies.

Hopefully after tomorrow she will shut up! And she'll probably need to be on suicide watch!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: October 13, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »

So...Channel 6 News is reporting there will be 6 witnesses tomorrow...one of whom is George.  Is anyone else surprised at this low number of people testifying?  It really made me think that they must have some pretty powerful evidence....much, much more than we are aware of. 

WOW...thanks for the update....I agree they have to have something pretty damn DAMMING to only call 6 witnesses!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: October 13, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »

She sure learned a lot over the past weekend in her mind.

That woman is a raving lunatic.  Wesh said that they were also going to air a interview with George...anybody have the link to that?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1579 on: October 13, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »

::cartwheel::Thanks SunnyinTX

KLAAS~you have an e-mail.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.