April 19, 2024, 04:50:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 413772 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1680 on: October 13, 2008, 06:57:20 PM »

Cindy said Casey was as much a victim as Caylee.....

LOVE IT!!!  I need this poster size for my office.  LOL

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: October 13, 2008, 06:58:10 PM »

I had to jump in the cage for the first time after CA 's diatribe. Seriously somebody needs to check the utilities on Hopespring Dr. because I'm certain that LSD or crack must be tainting the water supply! To say that her slutty evil daughter is a victim just as Caylee is ridiculous. Caylee was innocent, just placed on earth in a family that would never have deserved her. I can't wait for tomorrow.  

Welcome mizjay.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 07:00:54 PM by San » Logged
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1682 on: October 13, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »

Does casey go to jail tomorrow if she is indicted??   Klaas?
Hey Tony..O/T but Always-1 has been trying to get your attention. 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: October 13, 2008, 06:58:39 PM »

I had to jump in the cage for the first time after CA 's diatribe. Seriously somebody needs to check the utilities on Hopespring Dr. because I'm certain that LSD or crack must be tainting the water supply! To say that her slutty evil daughter is a victim just as Caylee is ridiculous. Caylee was innocent, just placed on earth in a family that would never have deserved her. I can't wait for tomorrow.  

Welcome mizjay.
Yes WELCOME mizjay!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 07:01:28 PM by San » Logged
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: October 13, 2008, 06:59:12 PM »

Yikes!! Oldfart, your avatar is even more skeery now!! 

Not as Skeery as the real me   Flossy   lol

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: October 13, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »

The Grand Jury's term of hearing NEW cases ends tomorrow -- that may not mean they are finished DELIBERATING tomorrow.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1686 on: October 13, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »

When I hear complete B.S. spewed from Cindy like what we've heard today, I wonder what all of Casey's friends think and say after hearing that.

I'm sure Baez was glad to have this whole election/politically motivated angle to run with, and he knew exactly who to pass the ball to first!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: October 13, 2008, 07:01:29 PM »

I just wanted to ask about something I read earlier, although I'm not sure where it came from.

I think someone said that they didn't think a conviction for 1st degree murder is possible without a body, but that second degree is.

That's not my understanding of the law, but maybe they meant that intent and premeditation would be difficult to prove without a body.   

I still tend to think it's VERY possible to get her convicted of 1st degree whether there is a body found or not.

CNN has been talking a lot about the case this afternoon...all the talking heads say it will be 1st degree murder charges So I assuming they think a conviction for 1st degree murder without a body is possible

I've been watching Headline News all afternoon, and that struck me too when he said it, but then he (their defense atty) somewhat corrected himself and said "if they ask for murder 1 they will get it b/c grand juries are one sided and the prosecution usually gets the charge they ask for" and then went on to the whole ham sandwich quote we keep hearing.  I don't think he was necessarily saying that he thought that she would be indicted on murder 1, just that the GJ would agree to whatever charge they were looking for.

Kiah, if the prosecutor goes for murder 1 and the GJ agrees to Murder 1, that's the indictment then. She is arrested and charged with Murder 1. At trial, the jury can render a lesser conviction like manslaughter or negligent homicide if they feel that murder 1 is not substantiated.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: October 13, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO THER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet
________

it really is just this simple, Janet....

They DO have Caylees DNA! Remember JG took a paternity test and LE has the test results.

they already KNEW Caylee's DNA / how else could they say she was in the car?
Close Relative Testing (Grand Parent/Uncle/Aunt/Niece Nephew)
There is no difference in the testing procedure between this type of test and paternity (maternity) testing. The only exception is that in order to achieve a reliable accuracy more genetic loci have to be compared. This is because a grand parent shares only 25% of his/her genes with an alleged grand child, uncle and aunt also share 25% of their genes with the alleged nephew/niece.  The number was higher than the 25%. 

IT really is that simple.  If Lee is the father, that's how they knew early on.

Destiny and I have been trying to tell everyone that they also have Caylee's DNA from the maggots in the trunk.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: October 13, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »

Thankyou,  I had to run the store for a while.  I was looking for A1 earlier to ask if my prediction on the 27th about an arest in 10 days meant I lost my monkey reputation that I had staked. Do weekends count?  Ha!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: October 13, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »

I'm not Klaasend....   and JMO If not tomorrow   I hope is soon with another BIG bail amout (if bail is allowed )

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: October 13, 2008, 07:02:53 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Why the about turn?

Janet

I don't think it's an about turn from TES...it's just the News people trying to get the biggest headlines before checking the facts...

Until I hear from KLAAS that it's confirmed by Tim or Red...NO MONKEY DANCING ! 

Sea Search ... I would agree if the Fox report was not a "direct" quote from Tim Miller in regards to the cost of the search for Caylee Marie.

Janet

+++++++

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

The group has already spent $44,000 on the search for the girl, who disappeared sometime in June from the Orlando area, and recouped only $12,000 for their costs from public and private donations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html
I'm reading this as Tim saying donations are coming in to TES slated for Caylee search only.Maybe some donators are saying only use the donations for the Caylee search?IMO all donations should go to Tim and TES and let them decide where they need to use the donations.
I marked my donation "Caylee or Natalee" because these two specific cases have pulled at my heartstrings bad and TES can decide where to use it.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: October 13, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »

I am not Klaas .. but, after a grand jury indictment, a warrant is subsequently issued for the defendant’s arrest, which starts the federal criminal process.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1693 on: October 13, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »

Thankyou,  I had to run the store for a while.  I was looking for A1 earlier to ask if my prediction on the 27th about an arest in 10 days meant I lost my monkey reputation that I had staked. Do weekends count?  Ha!!

Ha!  We are Monkey's Tony...not Bank of America.  LOL  You would have to ask her....she is on here.  OH Miss Kitty!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1694 on: October 13, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »

This is sickening....
http://www.wftv.com/video/17690352/index.html
RAW INTERVIEW: Laughing Jose Baez Avoids Answering Questions After Hearing
Thanks Nut
Good Lord,they have a video today of Cindy talking about the GJ and how Casey is just as much a victim as Caylee is!
Also a short video of runningslore at her meeting today.
These people are crazy!

Yes, they are all nuts. They all need to be locked up in one way or another. I was thinking that if none of this ever happened and Caylee was still living her life in the Anthony's home or elsewhere with Casey, then the poor child would never have stood a chance in this world living with/around any of them.
I agree,she may have grown up to be like Casey who I think is just like Cindy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1695 on: October 13, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »

Yes Mrs.. That sounds plausible to me to..I do not remember lp saying it but, As much as casey was yacking on the phone and jg saying the thing about caylee on the table. It is very possible she climbed on the railing and fell..Sorry to say but kids fall from windows and balconies more often then i care to think about.
I am new here, but has anyone seen a picture of the balcony at Tony's apartment. I know where it would be a code violation if the bars/slats on the balcony could let a kid through. I think they have to be less than 8 inches apart

I have been looking ever since MrsK mentioned it...I can't find ANYTHING...NOTHIN...NADDA!!  MrsK...give us a better hint PLEASE
I have seen news video's of tiny's apartment but have no idea where to find them
i KNOW tONY LIVED ON sUTTON PLACE SO i THINK THIS IS HIS COMPLEX..OOPS caps were on.......If you scroll through the pics there is some of the exterior of the apartments....

http://www.capreit.com/suttonplaceapartments/main-page.asp
Thanks for the link, it doesn't look to me like a 3 yo could just fall through the slats/bars of the balcony from those pictures. The only way a child could fall in my opinion is either she jumped or was pushed. But I still think in an apartment complex unless it is in the dead of night someone would have heard/seen something.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: October 13, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

I am not Klaas .. but, after a grand jury indictment, a warrant is subsequently issued for the defendant’s arrest, which starts the federal criminal process.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: October 13, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that, well let's what will your punishment be????? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1698 on: October 13, 2008, 07:07:07 PM »

Taken from MrsKrub

Two members of the Anthony family now have key roles in the case against Casey, her father for what he's going to do and her brother Lee for what he didn't want to do.

I know Lee didn't want to give his DNA, but how would that play into a key role against Casey? A KEY ROLE! Is there something else beside DNA that Lee could have confessed to? If he did confess, was he given immunity in exchange for his testimony? Could that be what JB was asking about? As for Lee being gone, away from the house, that could explain why besides getting the hell away from his crazy mother! What do you guys think?

He didn't want to take a lie detector test.
Exactly.  He first refused the lie detector test then he refused the DNA testing.  There were TOO many nervous "ha ha"s in his statement to LE for it to be believable.  Too bad he didnt take more tips from Casey.

If they know he did something illegal wouldn't he be charged by now? Or even in jail?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1699 on: October 13, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »

Yes Mrs.. That sounds plausible to me to..I do not remember lp saying it but, As much as casey was yacking on the phone and jg saying the thing about caylee on the table. It is very possible she climbed on the railing and fell..Sorry to say but kids fall from windows and balconies more often then i care to think about.
I am new here, but has anyone seen a picture of the balcony at Tony's apartment. I know where it would be a code violation if the bars/slats on the balcony could let a kid through. I think they have to be less than 8 inches apart

I have been looking ever since MrsK mentioned it...I can't find ANYTHING...NOTHIN...NADDA!!  MrsK...give us a better hint PLEASE
I think this may have been in that phone call that girl made to LP.  DId anyone save it before she took it down?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.