April 25, 2024, 07:59:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414107 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1740 on: October 13, 2008, 07:33:34 PM »

Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...

a head injury - that traumatizes the brain would be extremely messy. The brain has super oxygenated blood and that is why it is so deep red. The brain is fueled by oxygen and will even shut off other organs to prevent it's own death.

A massive head wound is not something someone cleans up with a roll of Bounty's.
Not to be argumentative, but how is it possible to tell what would be skull bone as apposed to any other bone?  In whatever case I hope they found out who all the "remains" belonged to.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: October 13, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

Lee would be charged with incest for starters and God only knows what else.

Hmmmm...arrested for incest?!....how this can be? First of all, KC was old enough (what, 18?) at that time...secondly, no proof of the rape...maybe, it was done as the 'mutual agreement'...hahaha....

you're kidding right?

you can't have intercourse with a family member. I think you know that. Age and consent have nothing to do with it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: October 13, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...

a head injury - that traumatizes the brain would be extremely messy. The brain has super oxygenated blood and that is why it is so deep red. The brain is fueled by oxygen and will even shut off other organs to prevent it's own death.

A massive head wound is not something someone cleans up with a roll of Bounty's.
OMG that is exactly what I was picturing when typing - Casey and a roll of paper towels thinking she could clean that up... Not going to happen...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: October 13, 2008, 07:34:43 PM »

I'm still behind.
Did LP actually name Lee? I thought he said that the DNA indicates that a close relative is the father. Lee doesn't fit the incest profile. George does. Maybe LP suspected Lee, but without an admission or confession then it could be just a close relative. Surely LP couldn't have found out the precise info in the short time he was exposed to the psycho family. I'm sticking with George as the dad. Lee as the accomplice.

The shovel is a great new item. It puts another piece on the Casey trail of deceit and scattering the remains of the murder. Since Casey can't produce a kidnapping note and there are no ZG fingerprints on the shovel I guess Casey will be found guilty of using the tool.

Meanwhile, there are many who are going to have to recover from the illness that Casey has spread. Tim, Tony, Jesse, the Tattoo parlor, Fusion, LP, LE and many others have been stricken with the fumes from this oozing infection named Casey.
And while I don't believe in the death penalty, I do believe in germ elimination.

Red, Blonde, MrsK, and Des have been very helpful. I appreciate you all!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1744 on: October 13, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

Exactly, a fire engine hose or pressure washer would do it, I know that is a gruesome thought.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: October 13, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

Rob - do we have specifics from the Florida laws?  Any lawyers here?  I agree with you that he could be facing charges and that is why he wouldn't give the DNA to 100% confrim the parentage.  Do you know if the incest charges would change at all if he and Casey are both over 18?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: October 13, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »

Welcome nicnic!!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »

you're kidding right?

you can't have intercourse with a family member. I think you know that. Age and consent have nothing to do with it.
But isn't this an entire case seperate from the murder case? They would have to file motions and go through a whole process. Maybe they are making deals before this happens so some participants can avoid prosecution in this future case...? Like George the newly cowering sob. Where's your big puffy chest now Georgie boy?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:27 PM »

But a step brother is not incest, right?????  Just really icky.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1749 on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

Yes Mrs.. That sounds plausible to me to..I do not remember lp saying it but, As much as casey was yacking on the phone and jg saying the thing about caylee on the table. It is very possible she climbed on the railing and fell..Sorry to say but kids fall from windows and balconies more often then i care to think about.
I am new here, but has anyone seen a picture of the balcony at Tony's apartment. I know where it would be a code violation if the bars/slats on the balcony could let a kid through. I think they have to be less than 8 inches apart

I have been looking ever since MrsK mentioned it...I can't find ANYTHING...NOTHIN...NADDA!!  MrsK...give us a better hint PLEASE
I have seen news video's of tiny's apartment but have no idea where to find them
i KNOW tONY LIVED ON sUTTON PLACE SO i THINK THIS IS HIS COMPLEX..OOPS caps were on.......If you scroll through the pics there is some of the exterior of the apartments....

http://www.capreit.com/suttonplaceapartments/main-page.asp
Thanks for the link, it doesn't look to me like a 3 yo could just fall through the slats/bars of the balcony from those pictures. The only way a child could fall in my opinion is either she jumped or was pushed. But I still think in an apartment complex unless it is in the dead of night someone would have heard/seen something.
I also think this would have been very messy the way it was described.  I don't see it happening, how did she then end up in the backyard?  I will say that I think it was Clint in his interview on Greta? that said that Casey would yell at her if she got too close to the stairs.  That kinda hit me funny.  I can see her falling down the stairs and that wouldn't have been as messy (sorry).  A fall from a balcony would do heavier damage, IMO.  She could have falled down the stairs and because of her size it may not have been that bloody.  She may have just broken her neck?
I hated typing that.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: October 13, 2008, 07:38:40 PM »

From the 'Lectric Law Library's stacks
Florida Statutes On Bigamy; Incest, Lewdness, Indecent Exposure, Prostitution (1993)

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: October 13, 2008, 07:38:46 PM »

Rob - do we have specifics from the Florida laws?  Any lawyers here?  I agree with you that he could be facing charges and that is why he wouldn't give the DNA to 100% confrim the parentage.  Do you know if the incest charges would change at all if he and Casey are both over 18?

I am not Rob, but I just posted the Florida laws on incest a page back.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: October 13, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »

I feel your pain. 

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: October 13, 2008, 07:41:04 PM »

But a step brother is not incest, right?????  Just really icky.
Is Lee Casey's step brother?
I always wondered.
Is George Casey's real dad?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: October 13, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »

I feel your pain. 

le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: October 13, 2008, 07:42:41 PM »

I don't think paternity will come out with the GJ unless LE feels that it may be a motive. Leonard's source is "official" but that's all I can say. Des may be able to give you more. I swear, Leonard loves her. LOL! Leonard said that Cindy & Lee knew but not George until this all happened.  ???? Knew that Lee was the bioDad???  Cindy KNEW??????I don't believe any other family members were aware.

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
uummmmmm thanks

My guess would be that guard that LP had in the house with KC overhead these test results being given to Cindy, Lee and Casey.  George wasn't around at the time (probably driving his sign around the neighborhood) and they decided not to tell him because he would go ballistic.  JMO

that theory sure makes sense!!

Don't you think this theory also explains why the lyin' stealin' skank didn't go after any support money?  I just don't buy that she didn't want the daddy involved.  I think KC would have gone after any and all $'s (whether the daddy was dead or alive).  We're suppose to believe she was standing on some moral high ground cause the daddy wasn't good enough for Caylee?  Paleeeeeeeeeeeez.  Come on, you know KC's type.  They don't turn down money................ever.

And the argument that maybe the daddy didn't have money doesn't hold up either.  We would have heard about how she tried to squeeze dollars out of him. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I feel so much better now that I've stopped lurking! 

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1756 on: October 13, 2008, 07:43:06 PM »

couldn't they arrest Casey too, for the same reason (not that they would, but they could) and that way she wouldn't get to stay out until Wed. if it took them that long to arrest her on the murder charges
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: October 13, 2008, 07:43:20 PM »

From the 'Lectric Law Library's stacks
Florida Statutes On Bigamy; Incest, Lewdness, Indecent Exposure, Prostitution (1993)

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm
sidebar.
Technically this has to come out in the murder trial I think. It can't be presented as evidence to arrest someone because of the way it was found out.
So it's like a bonus new crime solved but also is protected under law of discovery or something like that.
Unless one of the parties makes charges and in this case that's not likely unless someone cuts a deal to avoid it.
just speculating.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: October 13, 2008, 07:44:02 PM »

I am wating!!  Can someone please arrest the skank on a stick already!!  Oh enough is enough already.  I want to see Cindy arrested too for her lies and misleading "phone calls".

omg that is freaking adorable
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: October 13, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »

I don't think paternity will come out with the GJ unless LE feels that it may be a motive. Leonard's source is "official" but that's all I can say. Des may be able to give you more. I swear, Leonard loves her. LOL! Leonard said that Cindy & Lee knew but not George until this all happened.  ???? Knew that Lee was the bioDad???  Cindy KNEW??????I don't believe any other family members were aware.

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
uummmmmm thanks

My guess would be that guard that LP had in the house with KC overhead these test results being given to Cindy, Lee and Casey.  George wasn't around at the time (probably driving his sign around the neighborhood) and they decided not to tell him because he would go ballistic.  JMO

that theory sure makes sense!!

Don't you think this theory also explains why the lyin' stealin' skank didn't go after any support money?  I just don't buy that she didn't want the daddy involved.  I think KC would have gone after any and all $'s (whether the daddy was dead or alive).  We're suppose to believe she was standing on some moral high ground cause the daddy wasn't good enough for Caylee?  Paleeeeeeeeeeeez.  Come on, you know KC's type.  They don't turn down money................ever.

And the argument that maybe the daddy didn't have money doesn't hold up either.  We would have heard about how she tried to squeeze dollars out of him. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I feel so much better now that I've stopped lurking! 
Welcome, what does your name mean, "the single babe'?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.