April 26, 2024, 08:18:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414160 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: October 13, 2008, 07:44:18 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?
I am about 20 pages behind but your theory is a good one.  I have been having this sick feeling all day about Caylee being burned.  Does anyone remember in one of Cindy's interviews with LE she said there was the smell of smoke.  I have just been having these horrible thoughts about what the monster did to this beautiful child.  I also was thinking since we saw some of the pictures last night from the search there was some type of saw found, what if the B-tch dismember the baby and through her remains in different Canals, there would be nothing left to find. 
No matter what happens, Casey will have to answer sooner or later.  God will take care of her!

Remember Reds pictures? The new shovel, the hack blade, a back pack and some large white plastic looking stuff. These seemed to be very significant. Lets work with these tools for a scenario.  I think you are getting close. I remember a poster saying if RED is saying something listen very carefully.

It is me who keeps reminding everyone to focus on what Red tells us.  Red is very involved with TES and the searches.  He is directly connected to Tim.  Often, he has information that he can't share with us for obvious reasons.  He does try to tell us whatever information that he can.  We should be looking very carefully at the five location pictures that I have been posting and the picture of the shovel.  It appears that the shovel was found when they were searching in the location near the airport and the office park.  Red called it the "trifecta", but he can't find the address.  KCJackie seems to think that it might be near Semoran Rd.  Red also mentioned that he found the shovel under a bridge.  I wonder if there is a bridge (large or small) in that area.  Do any of the locals know?  I also wonder if Red's location is the same as where the witness claims to have seen Casey emerging from the woods in the jogging suit and baseball cap.  KCJackie or one of the other posters has told us that there is a nearby office park with a dumpster.  This is not the Amscot dumpster, but it is of interest to LE and it was taped off.  Trusting where Red has led us, this area has to be of primary importance in this case and they were there because of Casey's cell phone information.  Remember, Red was there with TES.  It is also important to listen to Destiny when she tries to give you information.  Destiny talks directly to people involved.  Just like Red, she can't always tell us everything if it would put the case in jeopardy.  Remember, there are lots of lurkers here who might not be on the same team with us.  Some of us have been working together for a very long time.  When Red, Destiny, and MrsKub are telling you that they have direct information - listen carefully.  I know that lots of posters have all kinds of theories, but the information that you are getting from Red, MrsKub, and Destiny is more than just a theory.  Go where they are leading you.

The Body Farm has the leading scientists who study insects and decomposition.  The maggots will bring Casey down. 

I give up.  Is anyone interested in trying to figure out where Caylee might be?  Casey's sex life and the personalities of George, Cindy, and Lee are interesting and there's lots to chit chat about over and over again, but some very important information has been shared with us.  Are there any locals who could actually take a look at the area and maybe bring us some more pictures?  Does anyone know how to post Google Earth maps with the cell phone maps and some street maps for comparisons?  KCJackie spent hours trying to locate the area and she thinks it's near Semoran Rd.  There is a pond, woods, a bridge, and an office park with a dumpster.  These are some very big tips. 

I think everyone here is interested in trying to figure out where Caylee might be.  I know I for one have spent countless hours on www.maps.live.com trying to plot cell phone pings, do bird's eye views of office complexes, dumpsters, apartment complexes, roads, streams, lakes, ponds, bridges, rivers, and so on... but as everyone has said - it is like finding a needle in a haystack.

If crimes could be solved by pulling up a satellite map we'd have a lot more criminals behind bars, imo.  The problem is that there are a lot of apartment complexes that back up to lakes, and a lot of bridges, and a lot of wooded areas, and many dumpsters in office complexes can't always be seen from a satellite somewhere in the sky.

My faith is in LE.  As great as it would be if someone on SM was to find Caylee, I just don't think that we will be able to do it with the limited information that we have.  There are some amazingly intelligent people working on this case.  There is a huge number of people who care for this child more than her mother ever did.  They are going to be the ones to solve this thing.

As for the banter back and forth, yeah, this is a community board, and as such, fosters a sense of community.  I think that the mods have done an amazing job of keeping monkeys on topic, but is someone going to make mention of who Casey is sleeping with?  Probably... because it is who she is.  And who she is drove her to kill her kid.  JMO, not trying to be offensive in any way.

Very Interesting.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1761 on: October 13, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »

Does casey go to jail tomorrow if she is indicted??   Klaas?

Locals are saying it will probably be Wednesday, just because it may take that long for the paperwork.  I'm hopeing their wrong and it's tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but I know suicide has been brought up several times.  Does anyone think that once she is indicted, that this might be a consideration if she is not taken in right away?  Seems like she is going to finally lose a great deal of the control that she (thinks she) has had up until this point. 

Do you think she will even be smart enough to see the writing on the wall?
I don't think she will kill herself.  I do wonder about Lee though.  If it comes out he's the father, and Mallory left him because of it (if she did) that might be enough.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1762 on: October 13, 2008, 07:44:54 PM »

Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...

a head injury - that traumatizes the brain would be extremely messy. The brain has super oxygenated blood and that is why it is so deep red. The brain is fueled by oxygen and will even shut off other organs to prevent it's own death.

A massive head wound is not something someone cleans up with a roll of Bounty's.
Not to be argumentative, but how is it possible to tell what would be skull bone as apposed to any other bone?  In whatever case I hope they found out who all the "remains" belonged to.

the body has 206 bones in an adult. A forensics anthropologist would be able to identify each and every one of them. They can tell what bones are which even if there are pieces missing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: October 13, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »

Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...

a head injury - that traumatizes the brain would be extremely messy. The brain has super oxygenated blood and that is why it is so deep red. The brain is fueled by oxygen and will even shut off other organs to prevent it's own death.

A massive head wound is not something someone cleans up with a roll of Bounty's.
Not to be argumentative, but how is it possible to tell what would be skull bone as apposed to any other bone?  In whatever case I hope they found out who all the "remains" belonged to.

Depending on the size of the piece of bone from the skull, there may be a fissure visible? ..also characteristic density and curve.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: October 13, 2008, 07:48:34 PM »

you're kidding right?

you can't have intercourse with a family member. I think you know that. Age and consent have nothing to do with it.
But isn't this an entire case seperate from the murder case? They would have to file motions and go through a whole process. Maybe they are making deals before this happens so some participants can avoid prosecution in this future case...? Like George the newly cowering sob. Where's your big puffy chest now Georgie boy?

There aren't any deals or plea bargains with a Grand Jury.  It is just the presentation of evidence to determine if there is enough evidence to file charges and then proceed with a trial.
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: October 13, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »

I don't think paternity will come out with the GJ unless LE feels that it may be a motive. Leonard's source is "official" but that's all I can say. Des may be able to give you more. I swear, Leonard loves her. LOL! Leonard said that Cindy & Lee knew but not George until this all happened.  ???? Knew that Lee was the bioDad???  Cindy KNEW??????I don't believe any other family members were aware.

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
uummmmmm thanks

My guess would be that guard that LP had in the house with KC overhead these test results being given to Cindy, Lee and Casey.  George wasn't around at the time (probably driving his sign around the neighborhood) and they decided not to tell him because he would go ballistic.  JMO

that theory sure makes sense!!

Don't you think this theory also explains why the lyin' stealin' skank didn't go after any support money?  I just don't buy that she didn't want the daddy involved.  I think KC would have gone after any and all $'s (whether the daddy was dead or alive).  We're suppose to believe she was standing on some moral high ground cause the daddy wasn't good enough for Caylee?  Paleeeeeeeeeeeez.  Come on, you know KC's type.  They don't turn down money................ever.

And the argument that maybe the daddy didn't have money doesn't hold up either.  We would have heard about how she tried to squeeze dollars out of him. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I feel so much better now that I've stopped lurking! 
Welcome, what does your name mean, "the single babe'?

Silly Monkey!   No really, it means silly monkey.

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1766 on: October 13, 2008, 07:49:30 PM »

They COULD bring up Caylee's parentage tomorrow IF it plays in as a part of the "motive"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: October 13, 2008, 07:49:36 PM »

But a step brother is not incest, right?????  Just really icky.
Is Lee Casey's step brother?
I always wondered.
Is George Casey's real dad?

There are records between George and Cindy on Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds that date back to 1980....Lee was conceived after that so I really think he belongs to both George and Cindy....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: October 13, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »

From the 'Lectric Law Library's stacks
Florida Statutes On Bigamy; Incest, Lewdness, Indecent Exposure, Prostitution (1993)

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm
sidebar.
Technically this has to come out in the murder trial I think. It can't be presented as evidence to arrest someone because of the way it was found out.
So it's like a bonus new crime solved but also is protected under law of discovery or something like that.
Unless one of the parties makes charges and in this case that's not likely unless someone cuts a deal to avoid it.
just speculating.

There are many occasions where a person who was issued a subpoena to appear as a witness or to produce documentation ends up becoming a "target" or "subject" of an investigation, then indicted by the same grand jury the person thought he or she was simply assisting.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: October 13, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »

I'm still behind.
Did LP actually name Lee? I thought he said that the DNA indicates that a close relative is the father. Lee doesn't fit the incest profile. George does. Maybe LP suspected Lee, but without an admission or confession then it could be just a close relative. Surely LP couldn't have found out the precise info in the short time he was exposed to the psycho family. I'm sticking with George as the dad. Lee as the accomplice.

The shovel is a great new item. It puts another piece on the Casey trail of deceit and scattering the remains of the murder. Since Casey can't produce a kidnapping note and there are no ZG fingerprints on the shovel I guess Casey will be found guilty of using the tool.

Meanwhile, there are many who are going to have to recover from the illness that Casey has spread. Tim, Tony, Jesse, the Tattoo parlor, Fusion, LP, LE and many others have been stricken with the fumes from this oozing infection named Casey.
And while I don't believe in the death penalty, I do believe in germ elimination.

Red, Blonde, MrsK, and Des have been very helpful. I appreciate you all!

jj - an interesting side note. George is testifying. Lee is not. I seriously doubt that the incestial father of Caylee would be a witness for the defense.

George is eliminated for me...based on that alone.

If George was the father of Caylee and the prosecution knew it and allowed him to testify - can you imaging the mistrial that would occur down the road.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: October 13, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »

I don't think paternity will come out with the GJ unless LE feels that it may be a motive. Leonard's source is "official" but that's all I can say. Des may be able to give you more. I swear, Leonard loves her. LOL! Leonard said that Cindy & Lee knew but not George until this all happened.  ???? Knew that Lee was the bioDad???  Cindy KNEW??????I don't believe any other family members were aware.

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
uummmmmm thanks

My guess would be that guard that LP had in the house with KC overhead these test results being given to Cindy, Lee and Casey.  George wasn't around at the time (probably driving his sign around the neighborhood) and they decided not to tell him because he would go ballistic.  JMO

that theory sure makes sense!!

Don't you think this theory also explains why the lyin' stealin' skank didn't go after any support money?  I just don't buy that she didn't want the daddy involved.  I think KC would have gone after any and all $'s (whether the daddy was dead or alive).  We're suppose to believe she was standing on some moral high ground cause the daddy wasn't good enough for Caylee?  Paleeeeeeeeeeeez.  Come on, you know KC's type.  They don't turn down money................ever.

And the argument that maybe the daddy didn't have money doesn't hold up either.  We would have heard about how she tried to squeeze dollars out of him. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I feel so much better now that I've stopped lurking! 
Welcome, what does your name mean, "the single babe'?

Silly Monkey!   No really, it means silly monkey.
Well, Ill be darned, I will sew that on all my lingerie!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1771 on: October 13, 2008, 07:50:34 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

Lee would be charged with incest for starters and God only knows what else.

Rob - do we have specifics from the Florida laws?  Any lawyers here?  I agree with you that he could be facing charges and that is why he wouldn't give the DNA to 100% confrim the parentage.  Do you know if the incest charges would change at all if he and Casey are both over 18?

Hi...

I've been reading for a long time here, and finally decided to join in.

I think some are confusing "incest" with "statutory rape."  Incest is sex with immediate family, and is illegal, no matter the age or consent of the individuals involved
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: October 13, 2008, 07:50:36 PM »

It is just so interesting to me that Cindy came out from under her rock to say that "Casey is as much a victim as Caylee" and it is just appallingly callous and stupid.  Caylee cannot laugh and eat pizza and sleep in her own bed at night, Cindy.  Caylee cannot high-five anyone.  Caylee does not have a lawyer who caters to her every whim, nor does Caylee have a warm shower in the evenings or a good dinner or a bedtime story.  Caylee does not even have her favorite doll with her or her toys or her clothes.  She no longer can go swimming or play in her playhouse or sandbox.  Casey can still paint her fingernails and wear her jewelry and type away on her computer and strut around for the cameras.  Caylee cannot do any of those things, because Caylee is dead.  Caylee does not have a family out looking for her or watching out for her.  All she has is the detectives, the courts and people like us.  You can stand up for your trashy daughter if you want, Cindy.  The rest of us will stand up for Caylee.  And please do not mention our men and women in uniform.  Let them speak for themselves.  You do not fool us with those lies any more than your daughter fools us with hers. 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1773 on: October 13, 2008, 07:50:57 PM »

They COULD bring up Caylee's parentage tomorrow IF it plays in as a part of the "motive"

(sorry wasn't finished)
OR they may just arrest Lee if FL statute prohibits incest....
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: October 13, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »

Sorry if this was discussed long ago and I missed it, but on two other sites it is thought that Cindy was a single mother when she met George and that Lee and Casey are either half brother and sister or step siblings.  Does anyone know if this is just another rumor?

I saw that osu, but haven't been able to verify it anywhere.

Sorry if this was answered already, I'm only on page 82.  I will catch up soon.

I also believe this is a rumor.  I spent 3 hours searching for this information this weekend. I still haven't found proof of marriage, but I do know that there are documents stating that in 1980 he was single and they bought a house both signing as single, I saw a document dated 1984 signed by both that they were married.  Lee was born here in Warren Ohio in 1982.  There are also so other documents with her signing her name with NBM, which I believe desinates being married.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1775 on: October 13, 2008, 07:51:33 PM »

the body has 206 bones in an adult. A forensics anthropologist would be able to identify each and every one of them. They can tell what bones are which even if there are pieces missing.
Ok, I took it to say a searcher had found the piece and had claimed it was skull piece.  I understand completely if it was verified by a forensic anthropologist.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: October 13, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

Where are my manners...Hello all new monkeys and welcome!

dolce, your posts always make me giggle
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: October 13, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

From the 'Lectric Law Library's stacks
Florida Statutes On Bigamy; Incest, Lewdness, Indecent Exposure, Prostitution (1993)

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm

Thanks BT - does it give any information about how long they can expect to rot in jail?  No doubt this is why Mallory hit the road.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: October 13, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »

Just a quick graphic to welcome all the new monkeys!!!
Looking forward to all your posts!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1779 on: October 13, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »

Does casey go to jail tomorrow if she is indicted??   Klaas?

Locals are saying it will probably be Wednesday, just because it may take that long for the paperwork.  I'm hopeing their wrong and it's tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but I know suicide has been brought up several times.  Does anyone think that once she is indicted, that this might be a consideration if she is not taken in right away?  Seems like she is going to finally lose a great deal of the control that she (thinks she) has had up until this point. 

Do you think she will even be smart enough to see the writing on the wall?
I don't think she will kill herself.  I do wonder about Lee though.  If it comes out he's the father, and Mallory left him because of it (if she did) that might be enough.

I don't think she would do that, there is no attention in it, and that does seem to be what her and her skanky mother thrive on.  I can't speculate about Lee, but I would worry about George doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.