April 23, 2024, 10:04:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414019 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »

Come on Lurking MONKEYS, we see your name at the top of the thread, we know you are there. Give us your opinion!!!!

Was Caylee moved several times? General consensus is at least two, from what I have read

Is the slore Casey pregnant again?Still being debated, but it was proven earlier she will have to have pg test before going to prison.

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?Most say yes, some say milk jugs full due to pg.

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George?You mean the grey striped pants? Nope, they are at OSCD. But I do think Cindy wears the balls.

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet? I don't know anything about repossession, but why hasn't that house been lit up with luminol??Are these people still going to work everyday? Wear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name? I want to see his vet records!!! 

Post da*m it!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #261 on: October 12, 2008, 08:00:52 PM »

And was Caylee moved several time?  Possibly once.

Lisa
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: October 12, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

evening monkeys - how is everyone
Hi Joyjoy, I'm new and get scared to post. How are you?

hello joesamas welcome- I am fairly new and was hesitant at first - but everyone is very nice and welcomes all new members.  dont' be afraid.  I am good tonite - the mokeys are quiet tonite.  i wonder everyone is???
thank you for the welcome, I have been lurking since this all began. I just wish I could do something to help find Caylee.

I think we all feel the same frustration- I think it helps to come here and discuss with others.  I have been very emotional about baby Caylee- I can never get her off of my mind.  i tend to go over and over everything

Me too!  I can't stop thinking about her.  It doesn't help that I live right in the middle of all this.  Every time I go out I have to pass something that will remind me of baby Caylee.  I just got dinner with my boyfriend, while passing AMSCOT he pointed out the dumpster where KC parked her car.  Also traveling down university blvd passing AL's place.  All these landmarks around me, I will never get her out of my head until she's found.  Even just going outside my home to water my flowers, I think of Caylee.  It's such a creepy feeling she could be right near me--I could cry 
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: October 12, 2008, 08:01:23 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!

Not sure if they are searching, but I think the meeting on Friday for 5 hours was with NeJame only.  He had not met with the Anthony's yet.  Tim mentioned that NeJame was going to see if he could get the Anthony's to meet with Tim on Saturday.  I don't know if that happened.

But I did see a post, either here or other site, today saying George was standing out on street corners in the neighborhood handing out Caylee fliers.

George is set up in the parking lot of an abandonded building on Goldenrod road. He hands out fliers and I think they are also selling/giving out Caylee t shirts.

MURT
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #264 on: October 12, 2008, 08:02:25 PM »

Sorry Boo, I was trying to change the colors of my answers, and well uh... I guess I messed it up.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: October 12, 2008, 08:02:47 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!
The last information I had was that TES was going to concentrate on Jennifer Kesse this weekend and resume the search for Caylee next weekend.

MURT

I wonder if they found bones or other evidence with Jennifer's DNA when they were here before.

The DA could want Tim to tell the Grand Jury that he did not get full cooperation from the family.  If what was said about them not providing items for the dogs to sniff before searching is true, that would be a tidbit the GJ should hear.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: October 12, 2008, 08:03:32 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Personally, I doubt Tim will be a witness for the Grand Jury.

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

That's just my opinion, though.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!
I believe he said he was there to check the area conditions and see if they were ok for resuming the search for Caylee. He also said, he was not happy with the conditions yet.

I also think he said he is there to do a search for Jennifer Keessee (spelling?) another missing person.

That's what I heard.

The search for Jennifer I can understand, but to fly in to check weather conditions? Hmmmm, don't think so. Has he heard of a phone? Internet? Weather channel? He's got people here that could do that for him, it's too expensive to fly in to check weather conditions. There is more to this than meets the eye.
I agree about not needing to fly in to "check" weather conditions.Beary said in his last statement that there was MORE evidence that the detectives have,, but told them not to tell him what it was UNTIL they r ready to release it ? Rem. that ???? Hass ssomeone, or did TM find something last time he was in Orlando ?

IMO, if they do have enough evidence to charge her with murder, I do not think they would do that before she is out of that house in jail, again.
Can u imagine tthe mob of protestors there IF a part of Caylee was found, announced to the public via media, and Casey still in the parent's house ?
OMG ! ~~~~~ i would be a violent, first, out of control mess on Hopespring. Her lack of respect for a child's life has angered many in Fl., and around the world. What do u think ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: October 12, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »

Not sure if they are searching, but I think the meeting on Friday for 5 hours was with NeJame only.  He had not met with the Anthony's yet.  Tim mentioned that NeJame was going to see if he could get the Anthony's to meet with Tim on Saturday.  I don't know if that happened.

But I did see a post, either here or other site, today saying George was standing out on street corners in the neighborhood handing out Caylee fliers.

George is set up in the parking lot of an abandonded building on Goldenrod road. He hands out fliers and I think they are also selling/giving out Caylee t shirts.

MURT

I think tomorrow will be the last day for passing out flyers!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: October 12, 2008, 08:04:38 PM »

Come on Lurking MONKEYS, we see your name at the top of the thread, we know you are there. Give us your opinion!!!!

Was Caylee moved several times?

Is the slore Casey pregnant again?

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George?

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet? Are these people still going to work everyday? Wear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name? I want to see his vet records!!! 

Post da*m it!

Well, for the love of God I hope she isn't pregnant.  That chick should have been sterilized after having Caylee!  And since she sleeps with anything that has a penis and does not use protection, I bet she has a few crotch critters.  I do think Casey is wearing everything from the Target Theft Collection (hat tip to a W/S poster).  Cindy IMO, definitely wears the pants in the family.  I think George fears Cindy.  I do find it strange that the house has not been foreclosed on, but I bet they are living off of donations.  And I had no idea they even had a dog!

Lisa

i heave seen the dog in videos of Caylee - he does look like Toto
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: October 12, 2008, 08:04:53 PM »

Will be very surprised if the Orlando Sentinel or one of the other local media outlets doesn't have a reporter covering the Court House Tuesday where the Grand Jury(s) convene to report who they SEE GOING INTO THE COURT HOUSE from this case.  The media outlets usually do that when they are covering a current story that involves the Grand Jury, will be disappointed if they don't.

I think way back when I read that the ghoul family had two dogs at Hopespring, but then it was said that they weren't there & haven't read of any sightings since.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 12, 2008, 08:05:38 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Personally, I doubt Tim will be a witness for the Grand Jury.

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

That's just my opinion, though.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!
I believe he said he was there to check the area conditions and see if they were ok for resuming the search for Caylee. He also said, he was not happy with the conditions yet.

I also think he said he is there to do a search for Jennifer Keessee (spelling?) another missing person.

That's what I heard.

The search for Jennifer I can understand, but to fly in to check weather conditions? Hmmmm, don't think so. Has he heard of a phone? Internet? Weather channel? He's got people here that could do that for him, it's too expensive to fly in to check weather conditions. There is more to this than meets the eye.

Not "weather conditions." I said "area conditions." The ground was too wet to search without possibly harming any remains in some areas when he was there last. They said they would be back when the ground conditions were better.

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #271 on: October 12, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »

I sure hope so Monken!  Praying hard We will hear something new soon

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: October 12, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »

The last information I had was that TES was going to concentrate on Jennifer Kesse this weekend and resume the search for Caylee next weekend.

MURT

So Tim met with Najeme on Friday for three hours and received a donation from Never Lose Hope Foundation (the same Foundation that is paying for Najeme) to help search for Caylee. Has he ever talked with the Anthony's?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2008, 08:07:38 PM »

MURT
How many did u buy ? Enough for all the monkeys ? LOL

I am in no way a violent human being, but......
everytime I see Casey in that missing child shirt, with a Catholic Rosary disrepectfully worn as a fashion statement, I feel like ripping it off of her !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: October 12, 2008, 08:08:23 PM »

This is a bit o/t but These cases really tug at my heart because a friend of mine from school age was abducted and murdered and it is still a unsolved crime here in FL. This happend in 1993, she would now be 28 if she were still with us. Atleast her body was found and given a burial BUT still no closure as to what happened to her and who did it and why, and that iswhat I am so afraid of with precious Caylee... Will we ever know the TRUTH?

here is a link to my friends page: Jennifer
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/osi/Unsolved/odom.asp

I'm so sorry about your friend, how sad. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #275 on: October 12, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »

hello joesamas welcome- I am fairly new and was hesitant at first - but everyone is very nice and welcomes all new members.  dont' be afraid.  I am good tonite - the mokeys are quiet tonite.  i wonder everyone is???
thank you for the welcome, I have been lurking since this all began. I just wish I could do something to help find Caylee.

I think we all feel the same frustration- I think it helps to come here and discuss with others.  I have been very emotional about baby Caylee- I can never get her off of my mind.  i tend to go over and over everything
I have a nephew a year older than her and it would kill me if something happened to him or his older brother. I don't understand Casey's mom taking up for her. It blows my mind. If my dog went missing I would totally freak, but I know where he is 24/7. If he isn't up my rear end, he is at doggy day care.

I know what you mean, I am a marketing person for an elite doggie day care and my boy (see avatar) is attached to my hip. I know that protesters sign pissed a lot of people off about how she wouldn't go a day w/o searching for her dog, but it hit home with me. I would be out until I dropped if my dog was gone. I helped search teams look for a little Boston Terrier that escaped from a pet shop in the middle of winter and lots of people showed up to search the woods to look for him. If it was my daughter, I would be screaming at the police, I would go down to the station for my polygraph before being asked and they would have to drug me to get me to sleep. I couldn't function and would be insane until I found her.   
your doggy day care has marketers? Wow, mine should put me on the payroll.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #276 on: October 12, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »

Perhaps Casey 'pulled a Joran' and killed them 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: October 12, 2008, 08:10:03 PM »

This is a bit o/t but These cases really tug at my heart because a friend of mine from school age was abducted and murdered and it is still a unsolved crime here in FL. This happend in 1993, she would now be 28 if she were still with us. Atleast her body was found and given a burial BUT still no closure as to what happened to her and who did it and why, and that iswhat I am so afraid of with precious Caylee... Will we ever know the TRUTH?

here is a link to my friends page: Jennifer
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/osi/Unsolved/odom.asp

I'm so sorry about your friend, how sad. 
::MonkeyNoNo::I am sorry also !
What is with our world ?
So many idiots floating arround, doing bad stuff !

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: October 12, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »

Me too!  I can't stop thinking about her.  It doesn't help that I live right in the middle of all this.  Every time I go out I have to pass something that will remind me of baby Caylee.  I just got dinner with my boyfriend, while passing AMSCOT he pointed out the dumpster where KC parked her car.  Also traveling down university blvd passing AL's place.  All these landmarks around me, I will never get her out of my head until she's found.  Even just going outside my home to water my flowers, I think of Caylee.  It's such a creepy feeling she could be right near me--I could cry 

omg i can't imagine living there - i am far away but i feel i know caylee
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: October 12, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »

Was Caylee moved several times?

Is the slore Casey pregnant again?

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George?

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet? Are these people still going to work everyday? Wear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name? I want to see his vet records!!! 

Post da*m it!

LOL...OK, I'm coming out from 'lurking'....
1. Was Caylee moved several times? - IMO yes, first she was placed in backyard of her home until KC found and make the 'right' burial place. I believe it was the seond move as well for whatever reason (maybe KC decide that her first choice wasn't safe enough). It's hard to say without additional information. So, it's the pure speculation at this time;
2. Is the slore Casey pregnant again? - Who knows?Smile...with her non-protected sextual activities - everything is possible....Smile;
3. Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day? - Who cares!!!!:)....
4. Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George? - Absolutely!!! I couldn't imagine her in skirt:)...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.