March 28, 2024, 06:30:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 412338 times)
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #300 on: October 12, 2008, 08:29:37 PM »

I have never been called to jury duty, although I think I would like to.
As far as people being pulled for jury, there are a lot of people who have not followed this case like we monkeys have. I try to talk to people I know and get their opion and they have no idea so all I have is monkeys in the cage 

I know they always ask if they know the suspect etc but do they make them take lie detector test to make sure they are in no way involved with her?

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: October 12, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!

Not sure if they are searching, but I think the meeting on Friday for 5 hours was with NeJame only.  He had not met with the Anthony's yet.  Tim mentioned that NeJame was going to see if he could get the Anthony's to meet with Tim on Saturday.  I don't know if that happened.

But I did see a post, either here or other site, today saying George was standing out on street corners in the neighborhood handing out Caylee fliers.

George is set up in the parking lot of an abandonded building on Goldenrod road. He hands out fliers and I think they are also selling/giving out Caylee t shirts.

MURT

Well ya know what? At least George is doing SOMETHING! You gotta give the guy credit for beating this thing to death despite all the signs pointing to little Caylee being deceased. Where is Cindy? Has ANYONE seen her search? We all know KC never searched unless you count bar hopping as doing a search.

Cindy used to search from the back seat of a limo when the cameras were watching
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: October 12, 2008, 08:30:26 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!

Not sure if they are searching, but I think the meeting on Friday for 5 hours was with NeJame only.  He had not met with the Anthony's yet.  Tim mentioned that NeJame was going to see if he could get the Anthony's to meet with Tim on Saturday.  I don't know if that happened.

But I did see a post, either here or other site, today saying George was standing out on street corners in the neighborhood handing out Caylee fliers.

George is set up in the parking lot of an abandonded building on Goldenrod road. He hands out fliers and I think they are also selling/giving out Caylee t shirts.

MURT

Well ya know what? At least George is doing SOMETHING! You gotta give the guy credit for beating this thing to death despite all the signs pointing to little Caylee being deceased. Where is Cindy? Has ANYONE seen her search? We all know KC never searched unless you count bar hopping as doing a search.

KC never intended to search, she was to busy stealing and shopping, and who knows what else.  It is sickening to see her in Caylee T shirt, 
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: October 12, 2008, 08:32:51 PM »

I posted this days ago but wanted repost-

There is no question that casey is a monster for whatever did or did not happen to caylee.  The sort of monster that no one could ever imagine-does exist. In regards to her baby Caylee there aren't words- whether she killed caylee or whether it was an accident ...her behavior after the fact is horrifying to say the least. I am not defending her in fact I wish her no peaceful moment for the rest of her life for what she has done.  But as for George and Cindy (and I am sure my opinion is not popular), I believe them to be victims.  I know, i know....

After watching video of Caylee's life - it is obvious that they loved that baby girl with all of their hearts- these were private moments never meant for the public viewing but we are voyeurs and what we see is LOVE.  They are guilty of not wanting to believe that their beautiful baby girl will never be back in their arms again, never seeing her smile, dance, celebrate another birthday.....  They want to believe Casey because to believe Casey means they have hope they will see their Caylee again.  My heart truly breaks for them.  In my opinion there is no conspiracy with Casey - only blind love and deep denial.  They will have to face something very soon that will change the rest of their days on this earth.  They will have to face the loss of their beautiful granddaughter and what they thought was their daughter (only a monster remains).  We will never know what it has been like for them these past four months.  I cry for them and for others who have to face the same heartbreak.  My prayers are with them and hopefully their misery of not knowing will end soon.   

Sorry after months and months, I just had to state my peace - hopefully i didn't offend anyone. I also think George is seeing the light....

thanks for listening
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 12, 2008, 08:32:55 PM »

As far as people being pulled for jury, there are a lot of people who have not followed this case like we monkeys have. I try to talk to people I know and get their opion and they have no idea so all I have is monkeys in the cage 

I know they always ask if they know the suspect etc but do they make them take lie detector test to make sure they are in no way involved with her?

No.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #305 on: October 12, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP SOME 4-LEGGED QUESTIONS

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: October 12, 2008, 08:34:19 PM »

I have the same problem Monkeydeep and to get someone caught up takes so freakin long I usually just say forget it. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 12, 2008, 08:34:55 PM »

It's a little yorkie!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: October 12, 2008, 08:34:56 PM »

My gosh,  is Cassie really that pigeon toed?  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: October 12, 2008, 08:35:12 PM »

Was Caylee moved several times? I believed she was moved 2 times.

Is the slore Casey pregnant again?  IF she is I would be looking right at JB!! *puke*

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?  Yes, I'm sure she is right along with the sunglasses.

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George? Cindy def. wears the pants!

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet? No, they are raking in donation money/blood money!! Are these people still going to work everyday?  I thought GA went back to work.   Wear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name?  I don't have the link but there was a pic of their dog on Cindy's cellphone that LE got, it's on one of the sites somewhere.  Also, I saw the dog on the Greta interview.  Also, there was another interview with Cindy where she was laughing at the reporters (made me sick) and I heard the dog barking like crazy in the background. I want to see his vet records!!! LOL
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: October 12, 2008, 08:35:36 PM »

Hi Muffybee!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: October 12, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #312 on: October 12, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »

I lurk at W/S and they have members of the Casey Anthony fan club!  This guy takes the cake!

I realize from living my life that the world system is against people who think like me and I came to realize Casey thinks exactly like me and like the rest of my family. The system is out to get Casey. She is sociopathic in that she isn't one of the guys, which is not really a psychotic disorder, but I think she is being crucified for who she is. I think she and Jesse decided to have Caylee adopted. The people who got Caylee broke contact with Casey and Jesse, and Caylee disappeared; then Jesse and Casey broke up and Casey is taking the rap while Jesse is getting off free, so far.

Dude!  Stop drinking the bong water!

Lisa

OMG! Is this guy for real???? The only thing I can say to people who support murders is sit down in a quiet room, close your eyes and picture Caylee. Picture her laughing, dancing, singing, smiling. Imagine her reaching up for a hug and her little body snuggling close to you for comfort. NOW picture KC doing something to that little girl. Picture her dumping her body somewhere and then going shopping. Picture that poor little body decaying somewhere and her mommy out dancing, partying, drinking and having sex. Close your eyes and see that smirk she had on her face in the court room.
Still support her? Come on! I can picture Mother Theresa screaming from the crowd with a rope to hang her from the closest tree!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: October 12, 2008, 08:37:05 PM »

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: October 12, 2008, 08:37:29 PM »

I posted this days ago but wanted repost-

There is no question that casey is a monster for whatever did or did not happen to caylee.  The sort of monster that no one could ever imagine-does exist. In regards to her baby Caylee there aren't words- whether she killed caylee or whether it was an accident ...her behavior after the fact is horrifying to say the least. I am not defending her in fact I wish her no peaceful moment for the rest of her life for what she has done.  But as for George and Cindy (and I am sure my opinion is not popular), I believe them to be victims.  I know, i know....

After watching video of Caylee's life - it is obvious that they loved that baby girl with all of their hearts- these were private moments never meant for the public viewing but we are voyeurs and what we see is LOVE.  They are guilty of not wanting to believe that their beautiful baby girl will never be back in their arms again, never seeing her smile, dance, celebrate another birthday.....  They want to believe Casey because to believe Casey means they have hope they will see their Caylee again.  My heart truly breaks for them.  In my opinion there is no conspiracy with Casey - only blind love and deep denial.  They will have to face something very soon that will change the rest of their days on this earth.  They will have to face the loss of their beautiful granddaughter and what they thought was their daughter (only a monster remains).  We will never know what it has been like for them these past four months.  I cry for them and for others who have to face the same heartbreak.  My prayers are with them and hopefully their misery of not knowing will end soon.   

Sorry after months and months, I just had to state my peace - hopefully i didn't offend anyone. I also think George is seeing the light....

thanks for listening

That is very kind of you to feel that way Joy but I'm waiting til after tuesday to decide whether or not I feel sorry for any of them. But that's just me.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: October 12, 2008, 08:38:03 PM »

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP SOME 4-LEGGED QUESTIONS

Isnt the names to the dogs Tinker and Tilly??
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: October 12, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »

I have the same problem Monkeydeep and to get someone caught up takes so freakin long I usually just say forget it. 

I agree  - i was telling a good friend at work about this --- she only knew like nothing about this- after i told her - she just looked at me like i was some kinda of freak for obseessing and knowing as much as i do..... then she as most people felt bad for caylee and probably me for obsessing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: October 12, 2008, 08:39:11 PM »

Hi Muffybee!

Hey AZ!  Good to see you.  It will be interesting to see what the GJ comes up with, won't it? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #318 on: October 12, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »

I lurk at W/S and they have members of the Casey Anthony fan club!  This guy takes the cake!

I realize from living my life that the world system is against people who think like me and I came to realize Casey thinks exactly like me and like the rest of my family. The system is out to get Casey. She is sociopathic in that she isn't one of the guys, which is not really a psychotic disorder, but I think she is being crucified for who she is. I think she and Jesse decided to have Caylee adopted. The people who got Caylee broke contact with Casey and Jesse, and Caylee disappeared; then Jesse and Casey broke up and Casey is taking the rap while Jesse is getting off free, so far.

Dude!  Stop drinking the bong water!

Lisa

LOL, Lisa!!!  My gosh, is CA on WS again????  Where do people come up with these things?  Crazy, IMO!

This poster says he is a cousin of Susan Smith.

Lisa
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #319 on: October 12, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

Thanks Dolce, I have never seen some of these pics before... what a precious angel. Make me 

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.