April 18, 2024, 04:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 413562 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: October 12, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »

Thanks Dolce, I have never seen some of these pics before... what a precious angel. Make me 

Every time I see pics of Caylee, I can't believe that such a beautiful, adorable child is gone. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #341 on: October 12, 2008, 08:49:23 PM »

If they want a jury that has no contact with KC, you can bet your bippee that it will be an ALL WOMAN JURY!!! 
Now that would be SWEET JUSTICE indeed!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: October 12, 2008, 08:50:38 PM »

If they want a jury that has no contact with KC, you can bet your bippee that it will be an ALL WOMAN JURY!!! 
Sweetie, did you get my email message????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #343 on: October 12, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »

I have a feeling that the Kool-Aid drinking fool posting that Casey and Jesse gave Caylee up for adoption is either an Anthony or some loon in need of attention.  (Actually, I guess the two overlap a bit, don't they?)  Interesting how he lumps Jesse's name in there and throws a little responsibility onto him.   Idiot.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: October 12, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »

Nope...to the nanner basket!!!!!!!!!

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #345 on: October 12, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »

I was just reading on another site and learned two things I never knew before.  Someone said Amy has known Casey since she was 5 years old.  If that is true, wouldn't Amy know that Casey is a thief and can't be trusted?
They also said that Casey called Amy (not sure of the date) and asked Amy if she still had a storage unit?
Anyone know about these things?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: October 12, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »

I am really hoping there is a change of venue and my county is picked!!  Either way I will be there every day.  I just got fired from my job because of my obsession with this case.  Husbands aren't easy to work for!! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #347 on: October 12, 2008, 08:52:51 PM »

OK, I have a question and forgive me if I have this wrong.
The GJ is to be on Tuesday, right? And the judge said he would get back to the 3 held motions by Monday right? And as of right now, Tim has not been able to resume the search?
And as far as we know, there has been no Body recovered thus far, so I am wondering what is going to happen tomorrow as far a the Judge's decision. I mean I am pretty confident he will tell her NO as to the "searching key points of interest" but I do not understand WHY he decided to wait until tomorrow?
I am so confused because if he some how knows they found something last time, he would have told her NO on Friday .

Forgive me for being so  about this. My allergies have been so wacked up with sinus pressure and all that good stuff, I can barely think straight.

1.  Yes, GJ is Tuesday
2.  The judge said he'd have his answer on the last 3 requests BY Monday. My guess is Casey will NOT be allowed to search on her own.  I forget what the other 2 are.
3.  I really doubt anything at all will happen tomorrow
4.  Tuesday, the GJ could have their decision and Casey could be back in jail by Tuesday or Wednesday. 

OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Tim did know about the Anthony's before the case...when I talked with him on the phone about doing Dana's show...Tim told me that he was just waiting for a call from the Anthony's...and that even a good friend of his from ABC-TV had contacted the Anthony's about TES's services in missing person cases....still no call from the Anthony's....TES does not contact the families of missing persons...they only respond to requests from the families....I honestly and really believe...that it was social pressure that finally made the Anthony's contact TES...but then the stipulations that Cindy tried to put on Tim....for ONLY SEARCHING FOR A LIVE CAYLEE...started the rife between TES and the Anthony's...Cindy basically got very pissed at Tim...fired him...and it took LE taking over the roll of the *requesting* organization to keep TES on the job....this is what I've been told by several ppl in the loop....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: October 12, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP SOME 4-LEGGED QUESTIONS

Dang it is so hard to see pics of Caylee!   At two they really start to become their own little person.  It brings tears to my eyes!

Lisa
[/quote}]

when i see pictures or video - i can't stop crying.....this is just so heartbreaking - i so wish i could change things for Caylee
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: October 12, 2008, 08:53:27 PM »

Weird, i sent one to you and Wreck and someone else.  I have received no emails today????   What is wrong with my email?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: October 12, 2008, 08:53:47 PM »

There are a lot of great shots of Caylee out there.  I hope they haunt Casey for the rest of her days.

Kristin - let me know which one you want.  It needs to be resized like I resized this one:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/CayleeBookKristin.gif
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 12, 2008, 08:54:23 PM »

I was just reading on another site and learned two things I never knew before.  Someone said Amy has known Casey since she was 5 years old.  If that is true, wouldn't Amy know that Casey is a thief and can't be trusted?
They also said that Casey called Amy (not sure of the date) and asked Amy if she still had a storage unit?

According to the documents, Amy knew Casey for 6 months.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #352 on: October 12, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »

I posted this days ago but wanted repost-

There is no question that casey is a monster for whatever did or did not happen to caylee.  The sort of monster that no one could ever imagine-does exist. In regards to her baby Caylee there aren't words- whether she killed caylee or whether it was an accident ...her behavior after the fact is horrifying to say the least. I am not defending her in fact I wish her no peaceful moment for the rest of her life for what she has done.  But as for George and Cindy (and I am sure my opinion is not popular), I believe them to be victims.  I know, i know....

After watching video of Caylee's life - it is obvious that they loved that baby girl with all of their hearts- these were private moments never meant for the public viewing but we are voyeurs and what we see is LOVE.  They are guilty of not wanting to believe that their beautiful baby girl will never be back in their arms again, never seeing her smile, dance, celebrate another birthday.....  They want to believe Casey because to believe Casey means they have hope they will see their Caylee again.  My heart truly breaks for them.  In my opinion there is no conspiracy with Casey - only blind love and deep denial.  They will have to face something very soon that will change the rest of their days on this earth.  They will have to face the loss of their beautiful granddaughter and what they thought was their daughter (only a monster remains).  We will never know what it has been like for them these past four months.  I cry for them and for others who have to face the same heartbreak.  My prayers are with them and hopefully their misery of not knowing will end soon.   

Sorry after months and months, I just had to state my peace - hopefully i didn't offend anyone. I also think George is seeing the light....

thanks for listening
JoyJoy,
I tend to think that you are more right than most. I truly believe that the Anthony's were duped by Casey. But after the all the document dumps, they are having to come to terms with it, and it is really too much for them to handle. They are losing (especially Cindy) any composure they once had.

Earlier today I said:
There have been very few families who have been able to stand up to this kind of scrutiny without being decimated. Some of them come out on the other side to be our greatest heroes. There are laws and procedures named after their precious children and their memories are forever remembered. Just like Jessica's law and the Amber alert.

None of us really knows how we would handle the pressure, the media, the fear, the anger unless we have "walked a mile in their shoes." But what those families have that this one lacks is sincerity, grace, and honesty.

I truly think they just don't know how to handle it, and a soon to graduate PR person, and an attorney like Baez obviously aren't doing any good. Hopefully they trust NeJame, and Tim Millers several hour meeting with him will somehow change things.

I can't even imagine living in that house with Casey. Can you? Living with all of Caylee's toys, books, clothes, and knowing that everything that comes out of  Casey's mouth is a lie. Personally, she would have been going to court black and blue, and begging NOT to be let out on bond. "Please don't let me out, my momma is gonna beat me!"

I think in Lee's phone calls with her in jail you could hear the frustration, and although he didn't directly say it, you could tell that he knew she was lying at least about some of it.

So JoyJoy, don't think you are the only one out there who thinks like this. I just think we are so angry that we are having a hard time finding any compassion.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #353 on: October 12, 2008, 08:56:22 PM »

According to the documents, Amy knew Casey for 6 months.

Thanx; I should of known not to wander into strange places.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: October 12, 2008, 08:58:35 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!
The last information I had was that TES was going to concentrate on Jennifer Kesse this weekend and resume the search for Caylee next weekend.

MURT

Hi Murt - do you know if they have a search plan worked out for Jennifer?  For Caylee, they are following Casey's cell phone activity, but do they have much at all to go on for Jennifer?  Have they made any progress in identifying the person on the video?
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: October 12, 2008, 08:58:45 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?
Not certain about that one. It depends on the style of the house. I have not had a chance to pass by and see what the place looks like.

MURT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: October 12, 2008, 08:59:07 PM »

Weird, i sent one to you and Wreck and someone else.  I have received no emails today????   What is wrong with my email?????
I think something may be up with Yahoo/Ymail.  It just kicked me off and I froze up then had to re-boot.  Nutzo!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #357 on: October 12, 2008, 09:00:40 PM »

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP SOME 4-LEGGED QUESTIONS

Dang it is so hard to see pics of Caylee!   At two they really start to become their own little person.  It brings tears to my eyes!

Lisa

I wasn't aware that Casey could get her knees that close together. 
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: October 12, 2008, 09:01:33 PM »

Morning all.

I have to say this as it's been on my mind for a while....
Lee doesn't act like you would expect him to.
He has been playing amateur cop from the beginning...I don't know if this is to get the info before LE or not but it just seems odd.
Any sane individual would not believe what has been said by KC thus far...and yet he is protecting her.

If this were my sister I would not be acting/doing what he is....thoughts?
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: October 12, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »

KC never intended to search, she was to busy stealing and shopping, and who knows what else.  It is sickening to see her in Caylee T shirt 

I agree.  I was glad to see that she wasn't wearing it the other day.  It's nothing but a big slap in the face to her daughter and an insult to the intelligence of LE and the general public.   She's not fooling anyone - except maybe herself, if she thinks anyone believes her b.s.

Is the source that has reported Lee's pregnant GF leaving him a reliable one, or do any of us know who the actual source is?

I wonder how things are between he and his parents now - I guess his absence speaks volumes about it.   They sure seem to be a house divided now.  From what we've seen lately, Lee's never around and George is staying out of the house a great deal.  I can't imagine how it is with just Cindy and Casey in that house.   I really do feel that Cindy is motivated by guilt more than anything in the whole cover-up effort.  I think she feels guilty for enabling Casey during her entire life and for putting her hands around her neck that night.   She knows she had a hand in helping to create The Perfect Storm.   

Remember how when the DNA results were first in, Cindy, Casey and Lee were all brought in together and given the results?  I still want to know why that was - did they fear that George would do something to Lee?   That was one of the bits of info that made me lean more toward someone other than Lee (like possibly George) being Caylee's father.  Any thoughts?
KC does not even deserve to be called a Mother.  I dont think she ever loved Caylee.  I dont think that she is even capable of real love.  KC has destroyed her entire family.  Their lives will never be happy, and all she can think about is saving herself.  I do kind of feel sorry for her mother and father, but they have created a lot of their own grief.  They are still enabling her instead of standing up to her..........She does not care about any of them, they just cant bring theirselves to believe that, because she is their daughter and they dont really want to believe it.  Reality will hit them hard, but the saddest thing is that Caylee is gone, and I do believe she was the happiest thing in their lives.  I dont know how they even can look at KC without thinking of little Caylee.  That would send me over the edge with her.  Caylee is with angels now, but her little body deserves to be found , and I have faith that will happen soon.  KC used being Caylee's mother as another tool to manipulate her Mother.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.