April 18, 2024, 08:54:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 413637 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: October 12, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP SOME 4-LEGGED QUESTIONS

Dang it is so hard to see pics of Caylee!   At two they really start to become their own little person.  It brings tears to my eyes!

Lisa

I wasn't aware that Casey could get her knees that close together. 
Keeps crotch crickets in place.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #361 on: October 12, 2008, 09:05:41 PM »

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP SOME 4-LEGGED QUESTIONS

Dang it is so hard to see pics of Caylee!   At two they really start to become their own little person.  It brings tears to my eyes!

Lisa

I wasn't aware that Casey could get her knees that close together. 
Keeps crotch crickets in place.
Her stance does not match her reputation that it for sure!  A-1 nanner!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: October 12, 2008, 09:06:31 PM »

Hey , there are 2 bad monkey avatars!!  I am so confused now!! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: October 12, 2008, 09:06:51 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?
Not certain about that one. It depends on the style of the house. I have not had a chance to pass by and see what the place looks like.

MURT
According to zillow and google maps, it is a small, ranch-style home, single story.

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: October 12, 2008, 09:06:59 PM »

I posted this days ago but wanted repost-

There is no question that casey is a monster for whatever did or did not happen to caylee.  The sort of monster that no one could ever imagine-does exist. In regards to her baby Caylee there aren't words- whether she killed caylee or whether it was an accident ...her behavior after the fact is horrifying to say the least. I am not defending her in fact I wish her no peaceful moment for the rest of her life for what she has done.  But as for George and Cindy (and I am sure my opinion is not popular), I believe them to be victims.  I know, i know....

After watching video of Caylee's life - it is obvious that they loved that baby girl with all of their hearts- these were private moments never meant for the public viewing but we are voyeurs and what we see is LOVE.  They are guilty of not wanting to believe that their beautiful baby girl will never be back in their arms again, never seeing her smile, dance, celebrate another birthday.....  They want to believe Casey because to believe Casey means they have hope they will see their Caylee again.  My heart truly breaks for them.  In my opinion there is no conspiracy with Casey - only blind love and deep denial.  They will have to face something very soon that will change the rest of their days on this earth.  They will have to face the loss of their beautiful granddaughter and what they thought was their daughter (only a monster remains).  We will never know what it has been like for them these past four months.  I cry for them and for others who have to face the same heartbreak.  My prayers are with them and hopefully their misery of not knowing will end soon.   

Sorry after months and months, I just had to state my peace - hopefully i didn't offend anyone. I also think George is seeing the light....

thanks for listening
JoyJoy,
I tend to think that you are more right than most. I truly believe that the Anthony's were duped by Casey. But after the all the document dumps, they are having to come to terms with it, and it is really too much for them to handle. They are losing (especially Cindy) any composure they once had.

Earlier today I said:
There have been very few families who have been able to stand up to this kind of scrutiny without being decimated. Some of them come out on the other side to be our greatest heroes. There are laws and procedures named after their precious children and their memories are forever remembered. Just like Jessica's law and the Amber alert.

None of us really knows how we would handle the pressure, the media, the fear, the anger unless we have "walked a mile in their shoes." But what those families have that this one lacks is sincerity, grace, and honesty.

I truly think they just don't know how to handle it, and a soon to graduate PR person, and an attorney like Baez obviously aren't doing any good. Hopefully they trust NeJame, and Tim Millers several hour meeting with him will somehow change things.

I can't even imagine living in that house with Casey. Can you? Living with all of Caylee's toys, books, clothes, and knowing that everything that comes out of  Casey's mouth is a lie. Personally, she would have been going to court black and blue, and begging NOT to be let out on bond. "Please don't let me out, my momma is gonna beat me!"

I think in Lee's phone calls with her in jail you could hear the frustration, and although he didn't directly say it, you could tell that he knew she was lying at least about some of it.

So JoyJoy, don't think you are the only one out there who thinks like this. I just think we are so angry that we are having a hard time finding any compassion.

thanks - i am just so heartbroken and she is not even my baby- i do think of all of caylees things...things she will never need anymore - i think cindy's mind may now be broken...so thanks
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #365 on: October 12, 2008, 09:07:17 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?
Not certain about that one. It depends on the style of the house. I have not had a chance to pass by and see what the place looks like.

MURT

Klaas has photos of the house...I passed them onto LP....maybe Klaas will post them here....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: October 12, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »

Morning all.

I have to say this as it's been on my mind for a while....
Lee doesn't act like you would expect him to.
He has been playing amateur cop from the beginning...I don't know if this is to get the info before LE or not but it just seems odd.
Any sane individual would not believe what has been said by KC thus far...and yet he is protecting her.

If this were my sister I would not be acting/doing what he is....thoughts?

I can tell you for sure if I was being questioned by detectives about my missing niece I would not be laughing during the interview!~~~~~ What is wrong with him?  I truly believe he erased KC's computer when he got it from AL"s house among other things.  There is something very wrong about LA in my eyes.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: October 12, 2008, 09:07:38 PM »

Well, that's what I thought!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: October 12, 2008, 09:08:10 PM »

Morning all.

He has been playing amateur cop from the beginning...I don't know if this is to get the info before LE or not but it just seems odd.
Any sane individual would not believe what has been said by KC thus far...and yet he is protecting her.

Hi Kristin,
I think I agreed with you once before about Lee.
I DO feel he over inserted himself into the investigation in hopes of keeping LE off his trail. There has to be a reason why he refused a DNA test and talked GA & CA out of taking lie detector tests.  His behavior is very suspicious IMO 
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: October 12, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »

Another question...
Does the evidence presented at the GJ become Public after the decision is handed down?
Will we get to see what the prosecution has?
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: October 12, 2008, 09:09:52 PM »

Morning all.

I'm with you Angel.  He's very suspect in my eyes.  He rubs me the wrong way--BIG TIME! 

Hi Kristin,
I DO feel he over inserted himself into the investigation in hopes of keeping LE off his trail. There has to be a reason why he refused a DNA test and talked GA & CA out of taking lie detector tests.  His behavior is very suspicious IMO 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: October 12, 2008, 09:09:53 PM »

Morning all.

Hi Kristin,

525 that is not Kristin!! LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #372 on: October 12, 2008, 09:10:54 PM »

Oh shoot, I thought it was Kristin!  Its bad I know people by their picture and not their name.  Don't go changing your pics people I will be lost for sure!  LOL

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: October 12, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Personally, I doubt Tim will be a witness for the Grand Jury.

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

That's just my opinion, though.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!

BooMonkey and Brandi - I have been singing that song all weekend.  What is he doing?  He has come all the way from Texas, but he isn't searching.  He's already scheduled a search in North Carolina later in the week.  Where is the search crew?  Where are the horses and the mobile command center?  Why are they paying for the hotel rooms and food when they aren't even searching?  There are searchers ready to start searching, but there isn't a search.  Food, donations, and the tent aren't set up.  None of this makes sense to me which is why I started asking if he was here for the Grand Jury or perhaps TES had found something in the earlier search and he was there to tell the family.  I just don't get it.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #374 on: October 12, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

I know there are a lot of new monkeys out there, and also lurkers, so I thought I would post this link that tells the story of one of the Scared Monkeys biggest heroes, Tim Miller. 

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/3.html

Many of you may have seen it, but if not, it is worthy of a read, it really tells you what a family's journey is like.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: October 12, 2008, 09:13:02 PM »

Another question...
Does the evidence presented at the GJ become Public after the decision is handed down?
Morning all.

Hi Kristin,

525 that is not Kristin!! LOL
Alrighty then! Apparently I agree with someone else too!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: October 12, 2008, 09:13:03 PM »

Oh shoot, I thought it was Kristin!  Its bad I know people by their picture and not their name.  Don't go changing your pics people I will be lost for sure!  LOL

I know - me too. 
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »

Morning all.

Hi Kristin,

I agree 100%, lee is more involved then people think. Like I said before I think he helped her, I do not think Cindy knew before hand but she sure knows something now and will lie lie lie just like her spawn

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2008, 09:13:37 PM »

[
Definitely the chloroform in Caseys hot trunk could have experienced decomposition.  My main suspicion is the photochemical reaction where chloroform decomposes to phosgene (a reactive substance in its own right) and hydrochloric acid.  The chloroform may have been completely shielded from the light, though, in which case the photoreaction would have less chance.  Any preexisting photobreakdown product like hydrochloric acid and phosgene can each react with fibers in the car, becuse each byproduct is reactive in its own right.

Sometimes it doesn't take much light to start the photoreaction.  I myself have opened virgin dark brown glass bottles of chloroform only to smell the mess.  Certainly it is good lab practice to store solvents in the cold.  I myself used the coldroom for this purpose.

As a chemist I have not consulted general descriptive literature for chemical info.  There are trade journals and peer reviewed literature that cover that aspect of useful (at the time) info.  Also colleagues.
[/quote]I am curious about something. Is it possible, using a gas chromatagraph to determine the presense and quanitys of the above chemicals and date how long the  chloroform could have been in the car?  By dating the gas by it's composition at the time of the sampling, it might be possible to determine when the chemical was introduced to the car and perhaps date when Caylee was in there.

MURT
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: October 12, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »

Another question...

OZ, another poster is using that avatar.  We are all getting soooo confused!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.