April 23, 2024, 11:08:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414021 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »

I remember seeing the pictures in the backyard, and there were yellow flags and red flags. Could each one of those colors represent a different dog?

Hate to quote myself, but does anybody know the answer to this?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2008, 04:28:33 PM »

just something that makes me go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHY is it that you dont see ANY extended family speaking up for the anthonys? why IS that..  ??

just something that bugs me..

This has bugged me from the start.....no family and no friends
That is a red flag
Even I have a couple family members and one friend 

One of my buddies from another site lives near the Anthony's...now she doesn't know them personally but she drives by whenever we ask her to.  LOL

Anyhow, her son's friend has a good friend right there in the neighborhood of Anthony's....NObody likes them!

They don't HAVE friends.  They didn't have any before this started so that's why we don't see any now.

well.. i dont have a pooop load of "friends"...LOTS of aquaintences... but i KNOW my FAMILY would stand up for me..

or at least drive by if you asked them to...*LOL*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »

My Unpopular Theory

I think Casey let Caylee get into the pool without supervision.  She found her dead later on.  She made frantic calls to her parents.  She then began to worry about what her mother would say/do and also that she wouldn't be able to see Tony.

She put Caylee in the backyard somewhere, probably the playhouse.

Got herself dolled up for Tony and left the house before mom got home.

I think all of her uncaring behavour since the incident is nothing more than who she truly is; an uncaring person.  She's a textbook sociopath to the nth degree.  She's careless, impulsive, cunning, wicked, and stupid, to be honest.  She's no mastermind in her criminal ways, she had just never gone up against anyone who wanted to hold her accountable. 

BUT.....this might also be unpopular of me having said I think it was an "accident due to neglect"

I believe she should spend the rest of her life in prison!    A sociopath like her scares the bejeezus out of me.  Not only can she move on without a hitch after seeing the death of her own baby, but I think she's capable of so much more horror.

So there you have it!

Your theory could be very close to the actual events...with BIG assumption that chloroform was used for another reason before or after Caylee's death...but when and for what reason?

If before her death than chloroform was used on Caylee to make her sleep? for sexual pleasures?...for meth/drug production?...

If after her death than someone use this highly uncommon material to clean the trunk?...to frame KC?...

Chloroform is another mystery. The same as ZG....IMO...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »

If Caylee is left in the back yard sand box or play house  I fould have thougth the family dog  would have a fit.. trying to find Caylee.
Thoughts on this ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2008, 04:29:52 PM »

According to Cindy, George and Lee that Car stunk pretty darn bad
I wonder what that Car smells like now
Jose won motion to test car when Dr Kobie gets that trunk open do anyone know
Does that Small go away? or is Dr Kobie gonna get that horrid wave of smell also?

According to Kathi Belich WFTV, as of a week or so ago, the car still smelled bad.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »

Does that Small go away? or is Dr Kobie gonna get that horrid wave of smell also?

Good question...I mean what's left to test in there?  Maybe more "stain" on matting in trunk, perhaps...but I'd bet the odor is most likely gone.  In many instances I think Kobe is simply going to see who/what/when/how testing was done...sort of to just verifiy and agree with findings.

I like Kobe.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2008, 04:30:52 PM »

The gas sample that tested positive to chloroform came from the smelly trunk of the car if I remember correctly.  That gas sample also contained other gaseous substances, including the ones responsible for the smell.  The pattern of the other gaseous products help pin point decomposition from a human body.  I am an experienced chemist with forensic history. I like to clarify what has appeared in the press, which I know by experience comes out oddly at times, and uses the vernacular of the lay public. 

Another interesting product of "pure" chloroform is the deadly war gas phosgene COCl2.  I indeed have run into this when opening a virgin lab bottle of chloroform.  A photochemical reaction takes place where light breaks chloroform down to phosgene and hydrochloric acid.  In labs usually a little ethanol is added to the chloroform to attempt to stablize it, but even that does not always work.    So the chloroform in Casey's trunk may have been accompanied by phosgene.  Depends upon if the phosgene has gone on further to react with say the upholstery.

So any stablized chloroform would also contain some ethanol.  If unstablized, then contains hydrochloric acid and phosgene in virgin bottles.  That is unless the chloroform has been stored in ideal conditions in the cold and tightly sealed. 

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/bio-sci/bbsafe/chloroform.htm

uuuhhh....huh?  lol

You lost me after "The gas sample"
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2008, 04:32:05 PM »

If Caylee is left in the back yard sand box or play house  I fould have thougth the family dog  would have a fit.. trying to find Caylee.
Thoughts on this ?

I do think about the dogs, myself...but not sure.  Do the dogs go outside?

But if she was placed in the sandbox with the lid on, I suppose one night might not yield enough odor for the family dog, and untrained cadaver dog, to freak out necessarily.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2008, 04:32:31 PM »

I remember seeing the pictures in the backyard, and there were yellow flags and red flags. Could each one of those colors represent a different dog?
Hate to quote myself, but does anybody know the answer to this?
could be Orchid  or  how "hard" of hit in that spot

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008, 04:32:49 PM »

According to Kathi Belich WFTV, as of a week or so ago, the car still smelled bad.

WOW  that tells me it was pretty darn strong..
We wont know until trial what Dr Kobie has to say about it
But he is no dummy he will know that smell

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2008, 04:32:51 PM »

It would be wise for Casey to get pregnant with Baez's child - he would protect her to the nth degree.  JMO>

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2008, 04:33:56 PM »

It would be wise for Casey to get pregnant with Baez's child - he would protect her to the nth degree.  JMO>

ssshhh...it would help her appeal!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »

Thoughts on this ?

i have a ugly mix of shitzu and blue heeler(yes you read that right..) and a little yorkie... and BOTH of them would have been ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over any new dug ground or any...uh... spots that might have ...uh.... something not living  under them...

yikes... what a nasty picture... if the DOGS dug up the baby.... maaaaaaaannnnnnn

naw... she wouldnt have dug down deep enough to bury a baby... from the dogs..

like i said....her and mister MANUAL LABOR were NOT good friends...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »

Finally found it~ this is the molecular weight of PURE chloroform 

CHLOROFORM pure

Formula   CHCl3 

Molecular Weight   119.38

UN/Class Number   6.1/1888

Risk and safety phrase   R22,R38,R40,R48/20/22,S2,S36/37

CAS Number   67-66-3

EEC Number   200-6638

Melting point   -64°C

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2008, 04:35:43 PM »

WOW  that tells me it was pretty darn strong..
We wont know until trial what Dr Kobie has to say about it
But he is no dummy he will know that smell

I may be wrong, but I believe I was once told that once that smell is in a car, it impregnates everything including the metal and there is no getting rid of it.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2008, 04:36:14 PM »

of course , since cindy and geo did their OWN investigating in the backyard... maybe it was BECAUSE of the dogs goin nuts back there...

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »

The gas sample that tested positive to chloroform came from the smelly trunk of the car if I remember correctly.  That gas sample also contained other gaseous substances, including the ones responsible for the smell.  The pattern of the other gaseous products help pin point decomposition from a human body.  I am an experienced chemist with forensic history. I like to clarify what has appeared in the press, which I know by experience comes out oddly at times, and uses the vernacular of the lay public. 

Another interesting product of "pure" chloroform is the deadly war gas phosgene COCl2.  I indeed have run into this when opening a virgin lab bottle of chloroform.  A photochemical reaction takes place where light breaks chloroform down to phosgene and hydrochloric acid.  In labs usually a little ethanol is added to the chloroform to attempt to stablize it, but even that does not always work.    So the chloroform in Casey's trunk may have been accompanied by phosgene.  Depends upon if the phosgene has gone on further to react with say the upholstery.

So any stablized chloroform would also contain some ethanol.  If unstablized, then contains hydrochloric acid and phosgene in virgin bottles.  That is unless the chloroform has been stored in ideal conditions in the cold and tightly sealed. 

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/bio-sci/bbsafe/chloroform.htm

uuuhhh....huh?  lol

You lost me after "The gas sample"

Chloroform is a highly reactive solvent, and produces in its own container bad stuff like the deadly war gas phosgene.  It's impossible to have "pure" chloroform, but it is possible to have high concentrations as in Casey's trunk.   In the gas sample from that car there were many substances in addition to chloroform, mostly from the decomposition.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2008, 04:43:24 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey friends, I have been doing some searching today to determine how long Caylee could have been left in the back yard or sandbox. here is a interesting article of how long it takes for bugs to appear on human cadaver, and the process and time frame of decomp if her body were buried,whick makes me think she did not leave her back there very long before moving her to the trunk. (because ther would still be maggots and mites in the ground or sandbox up to July searches.  I do believe she left her in the trunk for several days before dumping or placing her in the woods. I still believe she placed her in something before disposing of her.

NOT FOR A WEAK TUMMY!
http://www.scienceray.com/Forensic-Entomology.225303

Medicolegal entomology can be applied in many different forms.  It can be used to determine time and place of death, mode of death, whether the body was frozen or even wrapped after death.  Specific details such as larval weight, length, and succession are commonly used to narrow down the PMI, or rather Post Mortem Interval, which is the amount of time that has passed since death.  In homicide investigations this is crucial for determining when the individual died in order to track down the victims last moments of life, and last possible encounters.  It is also important to understand that the appearance of insects on a human body is not random.  Insect succession can be one of the best ways to determine a victims time of death.

The first arrivals, blowflies, can appear within hours, and in some cases, minutes of death.   Blowflies lay their eggs in wounds, on the eyes and lips, and in openings such as the mouth and vagina.  Within eight to fourteen hours, depending on temperature, the eggs hatch, and maggots emerge.  After the maggots leave the body and burrow in the ground for another twelve days until they emerge as flies.  During a murder investigation, it is crucial to dig up earth around the body to detect burrowed maggots and flies in order to determine PMI.  Other insects that play a role in the decomposition of a body include:  houseflies that feed on the decaying flesh; beetles, which enjoy the rotting tissue and maggots themselves; also parasitic wasps, scuttle flies, and cheese skippers' help to break down tissues by feasting on left-over proteins.  After approximately six to twelve months, when there is no liquid matter left, mites will swarm the corpse, followed by hide-eating beetles.  Finally, clothes moths and spider beetles will consume any organic matter left.  Understanding the stages in which insects appear can assist in not only determining the time and cause of death, but its possible location as well.  Specific insects are inherent in different locations, and if those insects are present on the body, it can help to pinpoint the actual location of death.  When using forensic entomology in criminal investigations, it is also imperative that the proper method in handling such evidence is observed because vital information is often found inside the bodies of such insects.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2008, 04:43:50 PM »

IMISSTHIRDGRDE~ I agree with you, I think she was initially put in the sandbox, then moved to the trunk and then moved again to where she is waiting for Tim to bring her home...by the way, you mentioned you lived at the beach too~which one??

I think she spent more time in the backyard.  Long enough for some real good decomp to go on.

That ladder being left at pool side....cadaver dog hits in backyard...I have to go with backyard is where death occurred.

I live in Oceanside, CA.   San Diego for those who aren't familiar with the state.

very familair with CA beaches, have been to Laguna Beach and Newport Beach several times and a friend just moved to Del Mar.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2008, 04:44:22 PM »

Just want to mention... remember during the first bond hearing, (i believe it was), Cindy made a statement to the effect of, 'there is no evidence'.  When she said that, she was looking straight at Casey.  My take on that is she was assuring Casey that whatever evidence there had been, had been taken care of.  Am sure hoping that LE is paying attention to all these little bits of info which can really add up to quite a big picture.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.