March 28, 2024, 11:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 412350 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #400 on: October 12, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Personally, I doubt Tim will be a witness for the Grand Jury.

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

That's just my opinion, though.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!

BooMonkey and Brandi - I have been singing that song all weekend.  What is he doing?  He has come all the way from Texas, but he isn't searching.  He's already scheduled a search in North Carolina later in the week.  Where is the search crew?  Where are the horses and the mobile command center?  Why are they paying for the hotel rooms and food when they aren't even searching?  There are searchers ready to start searching, but there isn't a search.  Food, donations, and the tent aren't set up.  None of this makes sense to me which is why I started asking if he was here for the Grand Jury or perhaps TES had found something in the earlier search and he was there to tell the family.  I just don't get it.

I would assume Tim has been court ordered to meet with  Najame on behalf of the Anthonys....hence the 5 hour meeting with him....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: October 12, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

Another question...
Does the evidence presented at the GJ become Public after the decision is handed down?
Will we get to see what the prosecution has?

OZ, another poster is using that avatar.  We are all getting soooo confused!!

Sorry...just changed it.
Hi Oz!  I think your avi is cute either way.  Kristin is changing hers to one of Caylee anyway I believe.

Welcome back, I saw your posts from earlier today.  How is the news over in Australia portraying this case?

Thankyou!.

Here in Oz the news doesn't give it much airtime at all.
I find this very sad but either way it is where I first found out about it.
The little time they do give it is directed at KC's guilt....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #402 on: October 12, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?
Not certain about that one. It depends on the style of the house. I have not had a chance to pass by and see what the place looks like.

MURT

Klaas has photos of the house...I passed them onto LP....maybe Klaas will post them here....Des

I don't really want to post photos of the grandparents home in the forum.  I will say the home does not look like it has an attic and I'm pretty sure it does not have a basement either.
We do not have basements in FL, well 99.9% do not atleast.  I have heard of crawl spaces but not basements.  Attics are more likely as some tend to be just up in the roof rafters of the home or sometimes just of the garage.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #403 on: October 12, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »

Morning all.

I have to say this as it's been on my mind for a while....
Lee doesn't act like you would expect him to.
He has been playing amateur cop from the beginning...I don't know if this is to get the info before LE or not but it just seems odd.
Any sane individual would not believe what has been said by KC thus far...and yet he is protecting her.

If this were my sister I would not be acting/doing what he is....thoughts?

Actually..... I would do just about anything for my sisters. Blood is thicker than water. If my sis said she didn't do it, I would believe her with all my heart and defend her to the ends of the earth. It has always been Lee and Casey against the world. We all have poked into their past life and know that there has been money woes going back to before they were born. Lots of tempers flying, a battleground of a home. Imagine little Lee and KC clinging to each other in sadness. Now once the teen years hit, it's a whole new story. Lee is older and goes off on his own life, leaving KC alone to do battle. Not blaming the whole situation on the parents, believe me! But sometimes parents battle each other and it gets heated and their listening children are the last thoughts on their mind. I truly believe Lee now knows about what KC did and is slowly backing away. If Mallory is still in his life, she will be his lifeboat, the only normal person in his life right now. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #404 on: October 12, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »

Another question...
Does the evidence presented at the GJ become Public after the decision is handed down?

Sorry...just changed it.
Hi Oz!  I think your avi is cute either way.  Kristin is changing hers to one of Caylee anyway I believe.

Welcome back, I saw your posts from earlier today.  How is the news over in Australia portraying this case?

Thankyou!.

Here in Oz the news doesn't give it much airtime at all.
I find this very sad but either way it is where I first found out about it.
The little time they do give it is directed at KC's guilt....
Well some news is better than no news.  I hope this haunts Casey forever!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: October 12, 2008, 09:26:53 PM »

Another question...

Sorry...just changed it.
This is one is cute too! LOL
Thanks...I certainly didn't want to take someone else's avatar...I appreciate the heads up.

Kristin changes avatars almost as fast as Casey changes men but as you can see - some of us just look at the pictures and not the name - it will get confusing! 
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: October 12, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

Another question...
At some point before the murder trial that is likely, the information will come out as discovery to be released to the Defense council much the way the discovery is being released in relation to the trial in November.

MURT
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: October 12, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?
Not certain about that one. It depends on the style of the house. I have not had a chance to pass by and see what the place looks like.

MURT

Klaas has photos of the house...I passed them onto LP....maybe Klaas will post them here....Des

I don't really want to post photos of the grandparents home in the forum.  I will say the home does not look like it has an attic and I'm pretty sure it does not have a basement either.
That is ok, I only live a couple of miles from it. The presence of an attic depends on the pitch of the roof. Basements are rare in Florida houses due to the high water table.

MURT
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: October 12, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »

Another question...
At some point before the murder trial that is likely, the information will come out as discovery to be released to the Defense council much the way the discovery is being released in relation to the trial in November.

MURT
Thanks...that is good news.
Do you think there will be any held back, for use at THE trial?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: October 12, 2008, 09:32:25 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Personally, I doubt Tim will be a witness for the Grand Jury.

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

That's just my opinion, though.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!

BooMonkey and Brandi - I have been singing that song all weekend.  What is he doing?  He has come all the way from Texas, but he isn't searching.  He's already scheduled a search in North Carolina later in the week.  Where is the search crew?  Where are the horses and the mobile command center?  Why are they paying for the hotel rooms and food when they aren't even searching?  There are searchers ready to start searching, but there isn't a search.  Food, donations, and the tent aren't set up.  None of this makes sense to me which is why I started asking if he was here for the Grand Jury or perhaps TES had found something in the earlier search and he was there to tell the family.  I just don't get it.

I would assume Tim has been court ordered to meet with  Najame on behalf of the Anthonys....hence the 5 hour meeting with him....Des

Hi everyone !!  Just got caught up.  I dont get it.  I have never heard of someone being court ordered to meet with an attorney, unless it is for a deposition.
Hi Des;  How is LP??  Any news from him???   TIA
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: October 12, 2008, 09:34:27 PM »

Embarassed

Well that came out wrong. Some of you will remember the poster who had the squirrel avatar, that was over the top. I guess you had to be there to understand.

Has it been confirmed Tim is/is going to Fl? Sorry, I can't read everything.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: October 12, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »

Another question...
I don't think so, but don't quote me on that.  I have been known to wrong once or twice.
You are correct....not until it is Discovery ad released to the defense.

Good Evening Monks!  Dang it has taken me several hours to catch up!!  Welcome to all the new Monks!!  Lots of super posts today and great info....but I have to admit the 'maggot' posts gives me the willies....

MrsK - you said something regarding several telephone calls you had today  made you change your original thinking about Lee  being Caylee's bio father.  Is there anything that you can share with us that led you to change your mind....you were certainly not leaning towards that possibility and now you are. I am still n the fence....LP says yes, and there has been no lashed back from the A's or JB regarding this....HH's friend says no and he is LE working on the case...and my mind says PLEASE GOD NO!!!  Anything you can share is greatly appreciated...and I understand (kinda) if you can't share anything specific...but general, perhaps

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #412 on: October 12, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

Another question...

MURT

When does the prosecution start releasing those items? Not until after she is formally charged, I assume, but you know what they say about assuming....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: October 12, 2008, 09:35:28 PM »

Are you thinking that there has been a lawsuit filed??????

If so that would be some lightning speed deposition happening, imo.  Most civil suits take at least a year before any real action takes place even getting before a Judge for that matter never mind having anything else gathered.

You've made me very curious as I don't have a clue.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: October 12, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »

Another question...

MURT
That is hard to say. The prosecution is required by law to turn EVERYTHING they have over to the defense council. Anything that would be withheld would be from the public and not from the legal council. The court may hear arguments for certain evidence to be sealed from the public so that it does not taint the jury pool.

MURT
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: October 12, 2008, 09:36:20 PM »

[
Definitely the chloroform in Caseys hot trunk could have experienced decomposition.  My main suspicion is the photochemical reaction where chloroform decomposes to phosgene (a reactive substance in its own right) and hydrochloric acid.  The chloroform may have been completely shielded from the light, though, in which case the photoreaction would have less chance.  Any preexisting photobreakdown product like hydrochloric acid and phosgene can each react with fibers in the car, becuse each byproduct is reactive in its own right.

Sometimes it doesn't take much light to start the photoreaction.  I myself have opened virgin dark brown glass bottles of chloroform only to smell the mess.  Certainly it is good lab practice to store solvents in the cold.  I myself used the coldroom for this purpose.

As a chemist I have not consulted general descriptive literature for chemical info.  There are trade journals and peer reviewed literature that cover that aspect of useful (at the time) info.  Also colleagues.
I am curious about something. Is it possible, using a gas chromatagraph to determine the presense and quanitys of the above chemicals and date how long the  chloroform could have been in the car?  By dating the gas by it's composition at the time of the sampling, it might be possible to determine when the chemical was introduced to the car and perhaps date when Caylee was in there.

MURT
[/quote]

The maggots will bring Casey down.

Murt - The Body Farm specializes in research with maggots, insects, and decomposition.  They are leaders in the field.  I posted a lot of the information yesterday in the last thread.  By studying the DNA of the living and dead maggots, they can determine that Caylee was the corpse.  They can determine when she died, where she died, if there were drugs in her system, if there had been an open wound on her body, if her body had been moved, and how long she had been dead.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: October 12, 2008, 09:38:18 PM »

Embarassed

Well that came out wrong. Some of you will remember the poster who had the squirrel avatar, that was over the top. I guess you had to be there to understand.

Tim Miller has been here all weekend. TES is concentrating on the Jennifer Kesse case and meeting with the Anthony parent's atty in order to smooth over the hard feelings that the Anthony family has had with TES due to their opinion that TES is only concentrating on finding a dead Caylee and not attempting to find her alive.

Tim has said in interviews that he "wants to assure the Anthonys that he is not the enemy."

MURT
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 12, 2008, 09:39:37 PM »

Destiny, Why and how would a court order Tim to meet with him??  Sorry if I have missed something...do I need to go back and read???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: October 12, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »

Does anyone remember the D Westerfield case? That testimony made me have not so much faith in the exact science of figuring time of death from a maggot.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 12, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »

Embarassed

Yes Shell, I remember that particular squirrel.  His name began with a B.  And yep, I understand, because I was there too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.