April 26, 2024, 10:51:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414165 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: October 12, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »

HI Rob, I know you are a very busy man but I would love to have a chance to talk to you about Victum Rights organizations.  When you have the time - maybe?

TIA - Mytime
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: October 12, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

Hey Rob! I had your back sweetie!

I saw - thanks cubbee. I have a shell made from titanium... so don't worry about me.

Monkey fight:

No fight here..... just speaking up for a family member who was not here to speak for themselves....
We all have different opinions and that is good...it would be pretty boring if all we saw on here was ITA....
Nothing would ever get accomplished....
BUT, I would hate to log on here one day and see that my fellow monkeys were discussing me in an unkind way....
I like all the monkeys, new and old, but have a special fondness for some that I have been with since the early days of the Natalee disappearance, and I personally think it is rude to speak unkindly of another monkey , especially when they are not here.....
This board is NOT about us....it is about a missing 2 yr old little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 12, 2008, 10:24:08 PM »

]

I live in Oceanside, CA.   San Diego for those who aren't familiar with the state.

I'm in San Diego too 

I'm behind in reading by about 20 pages, everyone was talking about bamboo..I do not believe that bamboo story at all. Could never understand WHY Casey would come home to dig up bamboo.   

San Diego too. Speaking of bamboo. Does it take over, like some plants do? I am thinking of asparagas fern and mint. Bird of paradise too.

Shell - yes bamboo does take over and it's almost impossible to kill.  That said I don't believe for one minute that Casey borrowed the shovel to remove bamboo.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: October 12, 2008, 10:24:37 PM »

Hey guys,one quick question before I go to bed...DO we know a time for the GJ hearing , or is it a secret?

BUMP

I don't know if the time is secret but I haven't heard what time it is yet.  I did hear it will be the last case THIS grand jury hears.
I tend to say no but I do not know enough about what occurs when the term of the grand jury expires. Much has been made of the fact that the AJ waited untill the last day of the GJ term to turn over the case for them to hear. I am under the impression that if this GJ does not render an indictment, he can refile with the new GJ when they convene.

MURT

Can they be "heldover?"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: October 12, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »

]

I live in Oceanside, CA.   San Diego for those who aren't familiar with the state.

I'm in San Diego too 

I'm behind in reading by about 20 pages, everyone was talking about bamboo..I do not believe that bamboo story at all. Could never understand WHY Casey would come home to dig up bamboo.   

San Diego too. Speaking of bamboo. Does it take over, like some plants do? I am thinking of asparagas fern and mint. Bird of paradise too.

Shell - yes bamboo does take over and it's almost impossible to kill.  That said I don't believe for one minute that Casey borrowed the shovel to remove bamboo.

I don't either klaas.... that explanation from Cindy was so fake, and I don't think Greta was buying it either.... JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: October 12, 2008, 10:26:18 PM »

*just sittin here thinking that i hope THIS case doesnt go the way of the STACY PETERSON case.....*

one show i am not big on....is UNSOLVED MYSTERIES....

jes sayin...

Keep the faith.  Eventually they will get Drew Peterson.  They're just waiting for him to screw up - and he will.  They'll get him for both murders.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: October 12, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »

]

I'm in San Diego too 

Bamboo is an increadably fast growing plant that can "take over" by sending shoots around it. You have to keep tending after the shoots if you want to confine the plant to a certain area.

MURT
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #487 on: October 12, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »

I have been around a few grand jury investigations with my work, and I don't think there is any question they won't come back with an indictment of murder. As some of you have just said, what we haven't seen is the really pertinent stuff, but they will get to see and hear it, and there won't be much if any doubt. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 12, 2008, 10:27:41 PM »

]

I'm in San Diego too 

Bamboo is an increadably fast growing plant that can "take over" by sending shoots around it. You have to keep tending after the shoots if you want to confine the plant to a certain area.

MURT

Casey just doesn't seem to be the yard maintenance type to me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #489 on: October 12, 2008, 10:30:52 PM »

]

I'm in San Diego too 

MURT

If the pampered princess couldn't bother to get a job, there is no way in hell she was gonna lower herself to do yardwork.

Lisa
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 12, 2008, 10:31:04 PM »

Yes, those types of plants put out such a root system, that is when it is worth the money to hire someone to do it. Casey attempting that is a joke and a big fat lie. IMO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 12, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »

I would assume Tim has been court ordered to meet with  Najame on behalf of the Anthonys....hence the 5 hour meeting with him....Des

Destiny, Why and how would a court order Tim to meet with him??  Sorry if I have missed something...do I need to go back and read???

I agree, I can see no reason why the court would order Tim to do anything.  If Tim met with Najame it was because Tim is a good person, for no other reason.

I agree....Tim has so much compassion for the family of victims...we have to remember he HAS walked in their shoes.....the man really is a saint...with the tremendous patience and empathy.  Like us he doesn't know what their involvement may or may not be...and until he does he will IMO treat them just as he would any other family who's loved one he is searching for....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: October 12, 2008, 10:32:18 PM »

HI Rob, I know you are a very busy man but I would love to have a chance to talk to you about Victum Rights organizations.  When you have the time - maybe?

TIA - Mytime

I used spellcheck, I swear!! edit - victim rights
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 12, 2008, 10:32:35 PM »

OK, thanks SunnyinTX, I feel better knowing it was not just me 

Nope...no problem! I am glad we have people like you and others who are able to read and research these things

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: October 12, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »

I have been around a few grand jury investigations with my work, and I don't think there is any question they won't come back with an indictment of murder. As some of you have just said, what we haven't seen is the really pertinent stuff, but they will get to see and hear it, and there won't be much if any doubt. 

Also, in the big scheme of things, it has not been that long a time. Which tells me they have a good case already. Now I am wondering if ...lets say they do not vote for an indictment, they still can in the future as they get more evidence. Right?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #495 on: October 12, 2008, 10:33:58 PM »

]

I'm in San Diego too 

MURT

I was up late last night, so brain not fully functioning even at this point. So what was said about that day? KC was out spending Amy's money and decided to run home and do a little yard maintence before heading out to Winn-Dixie and her mother bought that story? Did KC ever give any details to LE about what she was doing there? How long was she at the home?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: October 12, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »

Also, in the big scheme of things, it has not been that long a time. Which tells me they have a good case already. Now I am wondering if ...lets say they do not vote for an indictment, they still can in the future as they get more evidence. Right?

Shell, that is the way I understand it....
I remember that squirrell as well....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: October 12, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »

If GA, CA and LA will be attending the GJ on Tuesday, I wonder who will be watching Casey.  Will Baez be there on Tuesday?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #498 on: October 12, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »

]

I'm in San Diego too 

Bamboo can be really invasive around here anyway.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 12, 2008, 10:37:46 PM »

See, I'm not getting the "only search for a live Caylee" thing. So what is Cindy saying? If she is dead she doesn't want her grand daughter to be found? So if a little body is found, she doesn't want to know? Only if she is alive? She needs her meds uped. 

When Cindy admits that Caylee is dead, she then also has to admit that her daughter was responsible....that's a big basket to walk around with...right now I think she is walking around on a very thin piece of ice mentally and wouldn't be surprised to learn she had a total mental break down at any time.  I/we can't understand how she can be standing by Casey right now....but again we haven't walked in her shoes....and God forbid we even have to.  How does one ever come to realize their child is a murderer, much less you child murdered her own child???   JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.