April 23, 2024, 11:14:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414022 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: October 12, 2008, 10:39:09 PM »

See, I'm not getting the "only search for a live Caylee" thing. So what is Cindy saying? If she is dead she doesn't want her grand daughter to be found? So if a little body is found, she doesn't want to know? Only if she is alive? She needs her meds uped. 

When Cindy admits that Caylee is dead, she then also has to admit that her daughter was responsible....that's a big basket to walk around with...right now I think she is walking around on a very thin piece of ice mentally and wouldn't be surprised to learn she had a total mental break down at any time.  I/we can't understand how she can be standing by Casey right now....but again we haven't walked in her shoes....and God forbid we even have to.  How does one ever come to realize their child is a murderer, much less you child murdered her own child???   JMO

Well said!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #501 on: October 12, 2008, 10:39:55 PM »

*just sittin here thinking that i hope THIS case doesnt go the way of the STACY PETERSON case.....*

one show i am not big on....is UNSOLVED MYSTERIES....

jes sayin...

Keep the faith.  Eventually they will get Drew Peterson.  They're just waiting for him to screw up - and he will.  They'll get him for both murders.

OH... I HAVENT...lost faith that is...
i just picked a few lousey cases to follow it seems... no closure.. natalie.. stacy.. and caylee....

no loss in faith....just impatient for justice...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: October 12, 2008, 10:40:20 PM »

See, I'm not getting the "only search for a live Caylee" thing. So what is Cindy saying? If she is dead she doesn't want her grand daughter to be found? So if a little body is found, she doesn't want to know? Only if she is alive? She needs her meds uped. 

When Cindy admits that Caylee is dead, she then also has to admit that her daughter was responsible....that's a big basket to walk around with...right now I think she is walking around on a very thin piece of ice mentally and wouldn't be surprised to learn she had a total mental break down at any time.  I/we can't understand how she can be standing by Casey right now....but again we haven't walked in her shoes....and God forbid we even have to.  How does one ever come to realize their child is a murderer, much less you child murdered her own child???   JMO

Talk about a mother's worst nightmare....
That would be a very bitter pill to swallow indeed...
I agree with you about not being shocked to hear of Cindy having a total breakdown ....

Hey Sunny!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: October 12, 2008, 10:41:54 PM »

]

I live in Oceanside, CA.   San Diego for those who aren't familiar with the state.

I'm in San Diego too 

I'm behind in reading by about 20 pages, everyone was talking about bamboo..I do not believe that bamboo story at all. Could never understand WHY Casey would come home to dig up bamboo.   

San Diego too. Speaking of bamboo. Does it take over, like some plants do? I am thinking of asparagas fern and mint. Bird of paradise too.
Bamboo is an increadably fast growing plant that can "take over" by sending shoots around it. You have to keep tending after the shoots if you want to confine the plant to a certain area.

MURT

Casey just doesn't seem to be the yard maintenance type to me...

I was up late last night, so brain not fully functioning even at this point. So what was said about that day? KC was out spending Amy's money and decided to run home and do a little yard maintence before heading out to Winn-Dixie and her mother bought that story? Did KC ever give any details to LE about what she was doing there? How long was she at the home?

KC didn't give any details about that day to LE - by the time LE found out about the shovel incident, KC had stopped talking to LE, and hasn't spoken to them since.  She was there for about an hour and a half, IIRC.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:08 PM »

I was REALLY thinking about this today Sunny .... just imagine IF and I say IF Lee is the daddy AND Cindy really DIDN'T KNOW ... (on top of her being gone) .... OMG!  Could you imagine???  I don't know if I could handle something like that .... I have heard that God doesn't give you any more than you can handle but I would think that would be testing the boundaries! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »

]

I live in Oceanside, CA.   San Diego for those who aren't familiar with the state.

I'm in San Diego too 

I'm behind in reading by about 20 pages, everyone was talking about bamboo..I do not believe that bamboo story at all. Could never understand WHY Casey would come home to dig up bamboo.   

San Diego too. Speaking of bamboo. Does it take over, like some plants do? I am thinking of asparagas fern and mint. Bird of paradise too.
Bamboo is an increadably fast growing plant that can "take over" by sending shoots around it. You have to keep tending after the shoots if you want to confine the plant to a certain area.

MURT

Casey just doesn't seem to be the yard maintenance type to me...

She doesn't to me either. I don't think she's ever touched a shovel in her entire life until now. And she sure as hell didn't do yard work! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #506 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:32 PM »

Totally agree - I do think that the reason we haven't seen or heard much from the Anthony's in the last couple of weeks has to do with the plethora of evidence that's been made public, not just about the murder but also Casey in general - and the last image I saw of Cindy, she looked like walking death.  Not defending them for trying to cover up for Casey - just saying it must be extraordinarily hard for them.  I have a 22 year old daughter (thankfully not a sociopath Smile  and a 2 year old grand-daughter too - and I just cannot fathom how hard this must be for everyone involved. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:54 PM »

Hey guys,one quick question before I go to bed...DO we know a time for the GJ hearing , or is it a secret?

BUMP

Sorry I missed that....in TX, GJ's convene at 9AM....not sure about FL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #508 on: October 12, 2008, 10:47:02 PM »

I was REALLY thinking about this today Sunny .... just imagine IF and I say IF Lee is the daddy AND Cindy really DIDN'T KNOW ... (on top of her being gone) .... OMG!  Could you imagine???  I don't know if I could handle something like that .... I have heard that God doesn't give you any more than you can handle but I would think that would be testing the boundaries! 

Talk about having your whole entire world turned upside down!   I can't even imagine.  It will be amazing if Cindy doesn't have a breakdown - people can only handle so much.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: October 12, 2008, 10:47:20 PM »

11 days

no way

That brings George in to the fray and if someone in the Anthony house made that statement - they have mega problems.

6-16-2008 to 6-27-2008 is after George removes the gas cans. I personally think George is involved in some fashion, otherwise no reason to make multiple excuse about the gas cans and who stole them.

He could be covering for Lee. That seems likely in my opinion. As Padilla has said - Lee is the father, and I really don't care how Caylee got here, I just care how she left.

Caylee would not be the first child born from incest and not the last.

Lot and his two daughters thought they were the last three people on the planet when the earth had a cataclysm. It's not the same thing here, but it is an example.

I believe Clint House and his words that Caylee was a smart little angel and needs the voices of those who care about all children.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 12, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

No fight here..... just speaking up for a family member who was not here to speak for themselves....
We all have different opinions and that is good...it would be pretty boring if all we saw on here was ITA....
Nothing would ever get accomplished....
BUT, I would hate to log on here one day and see that my fellow monkeys were discussing me in an unkind way....
I like all the monkeys, new and old, but have a special fondness for some that I have been with since the early days of the Natalee disappearance, and I personally think it is rude to speak unkindly of another monkey , especially when they are not here.....
This board is NOT about us....it is about a missing 2 yr old little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony...

Amen Sistah!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #511 on: October 12, 2008, 10:48:29 PM »

Right now I'm thinking that Cindy has known that all along, but that George did not.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #512 on: October 12, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »

I would like to be indulged to be off topic. It is my understanding that Kelsey's law is being worked on, so once I get more info I will pass it along. But if you have a child with Verizon service, you might think twice about keeping it. I know the mother called within a couple of hours asking Verizon to start pinging the phone, and it was in the mothers name, but they told her to check the website for activity. Of course there was no activity, but it was still pinging.

Kelsey Smith’s parents seek law change on cell phone companies’ cooperation
By JOE LAMBE
The Kansas City Star

Edwin Hall was sentenced this month to life in prison for killing Kelsey Smith, but one mystery remained:

Why did it take so long for authorities to use the Overland Park teen’s cell phone to locate her body?

Johnson County District Attorney Phill Kline and her parents blame Verizon Wireless for not acting sooner to track the pings that finally led police to the body on June 6, 2007 — four days after she was abducted from a Target parking lot and killed.

The Smiths intend to seek a law change to compel companies to respond more quickly to requests from police.

Kline said Tuesday that he also had trouble getting cell phone records from the company in a recent investigation that remains sealed. Kansas City police also say Verizon is slow to respond to their requests.

“Most cell phone companies go out of the way to help us,” said Officer Darin Snapp. Not so with Verizon, he added.

Cheryl Armbrecht, a Verizon spokeswoman, said the company has a team that routinely helps police nationwide.

“We assist and cooperate with law enforcement,” she said. As for what happened in Smith’s case, she said, “I can’t discuss specifics of this or any case.”

Hall abducted Smith, 18, on a Saturday evening, took her to a wooded area near Longview Lake and raped, sodomized and strangled her.

By the next day, Kline said, he had obtained a subpoena to get Verizon to map where the cell phone was, using pings to its towers. Some of the Verizon technicians did not seem to understand they could do that, he said.

It was Tuesday evening before a conference call involving an FBI expert and several Verizon engineers resulted in a ping map. Then authorities began searching the wooded area.

The next morning, he said, a Verizon expert went to the cell tower near there and created a better map. Police then found the body in less than an hour.

A few weeks after the murder, Kline and Smith’s parents, Greg and Missey Smith, met in private with Verizon officials to discuss the delay.

“They provided us with a list of protocols hundreds of pages thick about dealing with law enforcement,” Kline said. “The eye was on preventing litigation rather than solving a problem.”

What the parents told Verizon, Missey Smith said this week, was “go back, check your protocols and change what was broken.”

But she soon got a phone call from a Verizon official, Smith said, who told her: “We found our protocol to be adequate.”

Smith said a faster response would not have saved her daughter’s life, but the family is seeking a law change that might save others.

Police also note the need for quick information to locate the cell phones of accident victims injured by the side of a road. Kline said forensic evidence deteriorates the longer it is exposed to the elements.

“There needs to be a way to cut through the red tape,” Smith said.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 12, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

If GA, CA and LA will be attending the GJ on Tuesday, I wonder who will be watching Casey.  Will Baez be there on Tuesday?

I imagine the bail bondsman will be watching her...

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 12, 2008, 10:52:25 PM »

11 days

no way

That brings George in to the fray and if someone in the Anthony house made that statement - they have mega problems.

6-16-2008 to 6-27-2008 is after George removes the gas cans. I personally think George is involved in some fashion, otherwise no reason to make multiple excuse about the gas cans and who stole them.

He could be covering for Lee. That seems likely in my opinion. As Padilla has said - Lee is the father, and I really don't care how Caylee got here, I just care how she left.

Caylee would not be the first child born from incest and not the last.

Lot and his two daughters thought they were the last three people on the planet when the earth had a cataclysm. It's not the same thing here, but it is an example.

I believe Clint House and his words that Caylee was a smart little angel and needs the voices of those who care about all children.

Lot whose wife turned into a pillar of salt????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #515 on: October 12, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »

Right now I'm thinking that Cindy has known that all along, but that George did not.

Will the paternity DNA come out at the trial? Unless it is a motive as speculated, what would it serve to make it known to the public, except to satisfy curiosity? If it has nothing to do with the case and it will hurt a lot of people, why bring it out? If it is not true, it's a horrible thing to accuse someone of.  

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #516 on: October 12, 2008, 10:55:43 PM »

Will the paternity DNA come out at the trial? Unless it is a motive as speculated, what would it serve to make it known to the public, except to satisfy curiosity? If it has nothing to do with the case and it will hurt a lot of people, why bring it out? If it is not true, it's a horrible thing to accuse someone of.  

potential motive is the only reason I can think of that it would be made public - I suppose we'll have to wait and see on that one. 
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: October 12, 2008, 10:57:11 PM »

That would be unimaginable!  I don't think she'd every truly believe it regardless of DNA. 

OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: October 12, 2008, 10:57:26 PM »

If GA, CA and LA will be attending the GJ on Tuesday, I wonder who will be watching Casey.  Will Baez be there on Tuesday?

I imagine the bail bondsman will be watching her...

Surely he doesn't physically sit with her at all time though?
I do wonder how hard it would be for her to leave without him seeing.
I know she has the ankle tracker but her brother is in IT and could easily tamper with it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: October 12, 2008, 10:58:31 PM »

Talk about a mother's worst nightmare....
That would be a very bitter pill to swallow indeed...
I agree with you about not being shocked to hear of Cindy having a total breakdown ....

Hey Sunny!!!!

Hi Cubbee.....I really can't imagine in my wildest dreams .....I  honestly hope and pray that neither Cindy or George has anything to do with helping Casey dispose of Caylee.....and in my heart of hearts I don't feel they did...when the truth comes out they really are going to need each other....I can't begin to imagine the pain they are going to go through.......Lee now that's a different story...especially of he is indeed the biodad...but  I am still out on that too....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.