April 26, 2024, 07:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414133 times)
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: October 12, 2008, 10:58:45 PM »

]

I live in Oceanside, CA.   San Diego for those who aren't familiar with the state.

I'm in San Diego too 

I'm behind in reading by about 20 pages, everyone was talking about bamboo..I do not believe that bamboo story at all. Could never understand WHY Casey would come home to dig up bamboo.   

San Diego too. Speaking of bamboo. Does it take over, like some plants do? I am thinking of asparagas fern and mint. Bird of paradise too.
Bamboo is an increadably fast growing plant that can "take over" by sending shoots around it. You have to keep tending after the shoots if you want to confine the plant to a certain area.

MURT

Casey just doesn't seem to be the yard maintenance type to me...

She doesn't to me either. I don't think she's ever touched a shovel in her entire life until now. And she sure as hell didn't do yard work! 

The only maintenance I see Casey doing is on herself.  I can't imagine her lifting a finger and doing any type of yard work in the hot Florida sun.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #521 on: October 12, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »

If GA, CA and LA will be attending the GJ on Tuesday, I wonder who will be watching Casey.  Will Baez be there on Tuesday?

I imagine the bail bondsman will be watching her...

Good question. GJ rules may differ from state to state, but my understanding is that Baez will not have a part in that process. He wouldn't according to my state laws.

BTW: found this in my archives for you:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/hst-1.gif
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: October 12, 2008, 11:01:32 PM »

I was REALLY thinking about this today Sunny .... just imagine IF and I say IF Lee is the daddy AND Cindy really DIDN'T KNOW ... (on top of her being gone) .... OMG!  Could you imagine???  I don't know if I could handle something like that .... I have heard that God doesn't give you any more than you can handle but I would think that would be testing the boundaries! 

Right now I'm thinking that Cindy has known that all along, but that George did not.

Will the paternity DNA come out at the trial? Unless it is a motive as speculated, what would it serve to make it known to the public, except to satisfy curiosity? If it has nothing to do with the case and it will hurt a lot of people, why bring it out? If it is not true, it's a horrible thing to accuse someone of.  

IIRC (maybe someone knows for sure) but when LP dropped the "bombshell" on NG w/his "speculation" on the DNA (or at least the same night) he said it was about something that Cindy AND Lee recently found out .... so if this is what he was talking about ... I would assume that they already know .. and maybe why LE is saying that they are "satisfied" w/the story that Caylee's father is deceased .... (to keep it from the public)

just dunno ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: October 12, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »

11 days

no way

That brings George in to the fray and if someone in the Anthony house made that statement - they have mega problems.

6-16-2008 to 6-27-2008 is after George removes the gas cans. I personally think George is involved in some fashion, otherwise no reason to make multiple excuse about the gas cans and who stole them.

He could be covering for Lee. That seems likely in my opinion. As Padilla has said - Lee is the father, and I really don't care how Caylee got here, I just care how she left.

Caylee would not be the first child born from incest and not the last.

Lot and his two daughters thought they were the last three people on the planet when the earth had a cataclysm. It's not the same thing here, but it is an example.

I believe Clint House and his words that Caylee was a smart little angel and needs the voices of those who care about all children.

There was always something suspect about the gas can story.  Even on Greta Cindy is very uncomfortable talking about it and nudges George and talks over him. 

I'm curious how do you think he covered for Lee? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: October 12, 2008, 11:02:47 PM »

See, I'm not getting the "only search for a live Caylee" thing. So what is Cindy saying? If she is dead she doesn't want her grand daughter to be found? So if a little body is found, she doesn't want to know? Only if she is alive? She needs her meds uped. 

When Cindy admits that Caylee is dead, she then also has to admit that her daughter was responsible....that's a big basket to walk around with...right now I think she is walking around on a very thin piece of ice mentally and wouldn't be surprised to learn she had a total mental break down at any time.  I/we can't understand how she can be standing by Casey right now....but again we haven't walked in her shoes....and God forbid we even have to.  How does one ever come to realize their child is a murderer, much less you child murdered her own child???   JMO

I was REALLY thinking about this today Sunny .... just imagine IF and I say IF Lee is the daddy AND Cindy really DIDN'T KNOW ... (on top of her being gone) .... OMG!  Could you imagine???  I don't know if I could handle something like that .... I have heard that God doesn't give you any more than you can handle but I would think that would be testing the boundaries! 

I feel the same way....it's obvious that both of the Anthony's love Caylee very, very much....I keep hearing Cindy admitting her daughter is a liar...but that doesn't make her a murderer....I do believe Cindy has convinced herself that Casey is not lying THIS TIME and that Caylee was kidnapped....I think that is the only way she can get out of bed in the morning

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: October 12, 2008, 11:04:48 PM »

yes always1.. Lots wife turned to a pillar of salt.

+++++++

As some one who has followed Kelsey Smith's case. Any good that can come from it will be a terrific memorial to her spirit.

I know her parents, Greg and Missy, would love any attention to victims that Kelsey can receive and for her foundation.

Kelsey was a terrible loss, and I hope some good will come from it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: October 12, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »

There are a lot of great shots of Caylee out there.  I hope they haunt Casey for the rest of her days.

Kristin - let me know which one you want.  It needs to be resized like I resized this one:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/CayleeBookKristin.gif

Thanks Klaas I tried to use the one you resized but it didn't work
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: October 12, 2008, 11:07:18 PM »

If GA, CA and LA will be attending the GJ on Tuesday, I wonder who will be watching Casey.  Will Baez be there on Tuesday?

Good question. GJ rules may differ from state to state, but my understanding is that Baez will not have a part in that process. He wouldn't according to my state laws.

For me?????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: October 12, 2008, 11:07:18 PM »

+++++++

As some one who has followed Kelsey Smith's case. Any good that can come from it will be a terrific memorial to her spirit.

I know her parents, Greg and Missy, would love any attention to victims that Kelsey can receive and for her foundation.

Yes, that was another heartbreaker...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: October 12, 2008, 11:08:36 PM »

There are a lot of great shots of Caylee out there.  I hope they haunt Casey for the rest of her days.

Kristin - let me know which one you want.  It needs to be resized like I resized this one:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/CayleeBookKristin.gif

Thanks Klaas I tried to use the one you resized but it didn't work

You need to go back in the corner!!!!!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #530 on: October 12, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »

The doofus that testified in court on Friday?  Aww geez, Casey's got him wrapped around her finger!

Lisa
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #531 on: October 12, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »

+++++++

Yes, losing Kelsey was a great loss for our community, and I will do anything I can to get the law changed.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: October 12, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »

+++++++

Rob - did you see my post?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: October 12, 2008, 11:11:25 PM »

Monkeybrains - I don't think George and Cindy will be testifying (quote) (unquote) for the prosecution as some have suggested - they are compelled.

They will not say enough to be indicted themselves, but will walk a fine line.

George's truth about the gas cans will be known shortly by the grand jury and eventually by us.

He MUST tell the truth or risk an indictment himself for perjury. I don't think Nejame has advised him to lie and tangle himself further.

George will tell the truth in the grand jury.

+++

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: October 12, 2008, 11:13:09 PM »

Help, Klaas, please!

I've vaporized myself...

I found a cute monkey graphic but when I try to load it, it's too large.

I'm clueless.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: October 12, 2008, 11:15:52 PM »

Monkeybrains - I don't think George and Cindy will be testifying (quote) (unquote) for the prosecution as some have suggested - they are compelled.

They will not say enough to be indicted themselves, but will walk a fine line.

George's truth about the gas cans will be known shortly by the grand jury and eventually by us.

He MUST tell the truth or risk an indictment himself for perjury. I don't think Nejame has advised him to lie and tangle himself further.

George will tell the truth in the grand jury.

Unfortunately, I think the "truth" maybe "strangers" to the whole Anthony family! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: October 12, 2008, 11:16:05 PM »

+++++++

Rob - did you see my post?

as a matter of fact I did... how can I help? my time.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 12, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »

thanks...I will have to ask you or Klaas to change it for me???  Same in TX not allowed..but I am not sure about any other state

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: October 12, 2008, 11:16:31 PM »

Help, Klaas, please!

I've vaporized myself...

I'm clueless.

Edited to add:  It's not the graphic that's too large; it's the code.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 12, 2008, 11:17:39 PM »

Help, Klaas, please!

I've vaporized myself...

I'm clueless.

Edited to add:  It's not the graphic that's too large; it's the code.

Email it to me:  smklaas@hotmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.