April 25, 2024, 08:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414090 times)
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: October 12, 2008, 11:41:04 PM »

Monkeybrains - I don't think George and Cindy will be testifying (quote) (unquote) for the prosecution as some have suggested - they are compelled.

They will not say enough to be indicted themselves, but will walk a fine line.

George's truth about the gas cans will be known shortly by the grand jury and eventually by us.

He MUST tell the truth or risk an indictment himself for perjury. I don't think Nejame has advised him to lie and tangle himself further.

George will tell the truth in the grand jury.

I agree.  Nicely said!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: October 12, 2008, 11:41:40 PM »

Yes a fresh cage!

Alright have been looking it up and Murt is right.  Decomposition of a body starts almost immediately depending on how the person died, it can start with in moments or hours. 

It would not have to be a strong smell for the dogs to hit, but Murt I think you were right that it was still a "fresh" smell which could be the reasoning for the random hits by both dogs.
I was working on the assumption that the dogs are very sensitive to the unique chemical changes that takes place upon death. If a cadaver dog can smell death underwater, their smell is going to be sensitive enough to smell the remains no matter how brief they were at a location. The smells would certainly not be detectable to humans which would explain why nobody smelled anything in the back yard.

MURT

If there is still a strong odor of human decomposition inside the trunk of Casey's car, then why not bring in a couple more cadaver dogs who's certifications are unimpeachable? This way, the defense team won't be able to question the two earlier dogs qualifications. It's very doubtful that all of the scent of decomposition has been removed to the point of a cadaver dogs inability to alert on.
I have a feeling that the defense would question whatever dog might be used....even if it was Lassie ....there's no way these dogs should be questioned to begin with......the dfense is gonna try everything possible because they feel that noose tighting every day....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #582 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!
Nite nite everyone.....please be polite to one another.....

NITE cubbeee........

uh... by poLITE, you would meaaaaaaaaaaaaan????

okay... okay.... just kiddin.. I'LL be nice!
Hey   Heykim     what up tonight and I cant spill all the beans......I have to keep some to cook later LOl

not much HH... watched my seahawks suck today... and spend the remainder of the day being lazy... but i thought i might stick around here long enough tonite to see if any new tidbits of info might surface Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »

I'm in San Diego too 

I'm behind in reading by about 20 pages, everyone was talking about bamboo..I do not believe that bamboo story at all. Could never understand WHY Casey would come home to dig up bamboo.   

San Diego too. Speaking of bamboo. Does it take over, like some plants do? I am thinking of asparagas fern and mint. Bird of paradise too.

Oh cool, another monkey in SD!  From what i've heard bamboo grows like crazy and takes over.

That monkey fight vid had me rofl 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:57 PM »

Hi to you too Sunny!!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: October 12, 2008, 11:43:50 PM »

Hi all!  I'm new and had to join after having such a nice time with you all and Murt last night!  Now, where are my glasses?  LOL! 

Welcome Hiding.  I'm new too!  I've been a long time lurker of a few sites but I think this one is the best!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 12, 2008, 11:44:34 PM »

Yes a fresh cage!

Alright have been looking it up and Murt is right.  Decomposition of a body starts almost immediately depending on how the person died, it can start with in moments or hours. 

It would not have to be a strong smell for the dogs to hit, but Murt I think you were right that it was still a "fresh" smell which could be the reasoning for the random hits by both dogs.
I was working on the assumption that the dogs are very sensitive to the unique chemical changes that takes place upon death. If a cadaver dog can smell death underwater, their smell is going to be sensitive enough to smell the remains no matter how brief they were at a location. The smells would certainly not be detectable to humans which would explain why nobody smelled anything in the back yard.

MURT

If there is still a strong odor of human decomposition inside the trunk of Casey's car, then why not bring in a couple more cadaver dogs who's certifications are unimpeachable? This way, the defense team won't be able to question the two earlier dogs qualifications. It's very doubtful that all of the scent of decomposition has been removed to the point of a cadaver dogs inability to alert on.

How do we know that they haven't done this already?  This could have been done weeks ago.

Very true and I believe we will ALL find out soon enough, after the GJ indicts Casey for murder.
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: October 12, 2008, 11:44:59 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!
Nite nite everyone.....please be polite to one another.....

Night night cubbee!  Thanks for the welcome--this is addicting! 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: October 12, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

From what I understand from discussions last night, aren't both (GJ and fraud charges) going to take place this week? And if found guilty on either, she'll be leaving home?
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: October 12, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »

I have a question that I've just been wondering but really had no one to ask.  I would assume that Casey's trunk still would have the smell of decomp. in it from what I've read and how it's almost impossible to get rid of the smell.  If Casey was charged with murder do you think the prosecution would bring the jury to the car/trunk to smell themselves??  I know it's a nasty thought, but it ran through my head the other day.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #590 on: October 12, 2008, 11:49:32 PM »

i dont have ANY misguided beliefs anymore at how CRUEL and WICKED a "mother" can be...
check out the wicked "MOTHER" in MY neck of the woods...

the community is STILL trying to raise money to take care of this little girl...

yeah...even in a little town in the boonies, evil can sprout...

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/breaking/story.asp?ID=15358

uh... and beware... you might not want to read this if you are easy upset...

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: October 12, 2008, 11:49:32 PM »

Hey Rob! I had your back sweetie!

I saw - thanks cubbee. I have a shell made from titanium... so don't worry about me.

Monkey fight:

OMG are we murdering monkeys now Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #592 on: October 12, 2008, 11:51:29 PM »

Is it possible that the Anthony's have filed a motion thru NeJame to not allow Tim to search?  Is that even possible?  They don't have to give consent if LE asks them to search do they?  Could it be that maybe Tim isn't searching because he does not have the Anthony's "approval/blessings" to do so? 

NO - Tim can work for LE.  Normally, a missing person's family welcomes TES and anyone else that will help search.  The problem in this case is the family is still in denial and wants to only look for an alive Caylee when all evidence points towards her being dead. 

Just trying to catch up but this caught my eye...I have wondered this from the first part of Tim's search..
Does Tim HAVE to have the Anthony's "invitation" to search or even LE's for that matter ?? Couldn't he just say to himself.."there's a missing girl out there somewhere and I WANT to go and find her, let's get the team out to Florida...." Is it against the law for someone to just go and search without an "official organization backing them ?

sorry, I know that's more than one question..

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: October 12, 2008, 11:51:47 PM »

Yes a fresh cage!

MURT

How do we know that they haven't done this already?  This could have been done weeks ago.

Very true and I believe we will ALL find out soon enough, after the GJ indicts Casey for murder.

The dogs hits were sent to the FBI lab!  That is a reliable source!  IMO
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #594 on: October 12, 2008, 11:51:51 PM »

I saw - thanks cubbee. I have a shell made from titanium... so don't worry about me.

Monkey fight:

It was a rough afternoon!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: October 12, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »

Monkey fight:

It was a rough afternoon!   

Looks like something my doggie would do to a stuff animals if it was left unattended

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #596 on: October 12, 2008, 11:55:24 PM »

OK, I'm toast for tonight. I'm going to finish watching Cool Hand Luke and hit the sack!

Night Monkeys!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: October 12, 2008, 11:57:15 PM »

Is it possible that the Anthony's have filed a motion thru NeJame to not allow Tim to search?  Is that even possible?  They don't have to give consent if LE asks them to search do they?  Could it be that maybe Tim isn't searching because he does not have the Anthony's "approval/blessings" to do so? 

NO - Tim can work for LE.  Normally, a missing person's family welcomes TES and anyone else that will help search.  The problem in this case is the family is still in denial and wants to only look for an alive Caylee when all evidence points towards her being dead. 

Just trying to catch up but this caught my eye...I have wondered this from the first part of Tim's search..
Does Tim HAVE to have the Anthony's "invitation" to search or even LE's for that matter ?? Couldn't he just say to himself.."there's a missing girl out there somewhere and I WANT to go and find her, let's get the team out to Florida...." Is it against the law for someone to just go and search without an "official organization backing them ?

sorry, I know that's more than one question..

TIA

IIRC Tim had to wait for CIndy to call and request him to come out, when she finally did he was here in a flash bless his heart it appeared all good but then Cindy started talking Ish and it went downhill from there
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: October 12, 2008, 11:57:30 PM »

I've got to go catch some zzzz's 2!  nite Boo and everyelse!  See ya tomorrow night!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #599 on: October 12, 2008, 11:58:28 PM »

i dont have ANY misguided beliefs anymore at how CRUEL and WICKED a "mother" can be...
check out the wicked "MOTHER" in MY neck of the woods...

the community is STILL trying to raise money to take care of this little girl...

yeah...even in a little town in the boonies, evil can sprout...

uh... and beware... you might not want to read this if you are easy upset...

and little kyra was right under everyones noses....

she didnt die.. but she WAS in the hospitol for a couple MONTHS...

so if ANYONE has ANY question .. what a "LOOSELY TERMED",  "MOTHER" is capable of.... look no further than little kyra wine....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.