April 24, 2024, 07:06:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414046 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2008, 04:45:22 PM »

Was it June 18th when Casey borrowed the shovel?  Did Cindy say she got it to chop bamboo?  Why would she return home just to chop bamboo?

Has any of our talented monkeys that are mapping cell tower pings .. checked to see if her "home tower" was used after June 16th.  Like she was at the house making calls ?

A lot a ?'s I know... sorry 

I believe it was the neighbor who said Casey said she wanted to cut up some bamboo that she kept tripping on..............

Cindy told that story.... I believe in the Greta interview in the back yard..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »

just something that makes me go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHY is it that you dont see ANY extended family speaking up for the anthonys? why IS that..  ??

just something that bugs me..

oh yeah, that's a silence that speaks volumes! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2008, 04:46:49 PM »

I'm a few pages behind here, but as for how fast it takes for a body to smell..  while it may start decomposing immediately, it doesn't necessarily smell immediately. 

I was in the room with my grandfather when he took his last breath... 82 yrs old, he was about 70 lbs, due to Emphysema. He was not a clean person anyway... somebody came to give him a sponge bath twice a week (and the only reason why he let somebody do that is because he liked talking to the guy).  His room smelled of urine, cigarette smoke, body odor, etc..  He was in his bed for maybe 2-3 hours before the mortuary came and picked him up.  I was in and out of his room a few times.. I never smelled anything out of the ordinary- either for him, or his room.  My husband and I (newlyweds at the time) moved into his room very shortly afterward- the only smells that stood out were cigarette smoke (even after cleaning the walls and several coats of paint) and urine from frequent spills of his urinal (even after having the carpets steam-cleaned many times, and the floor beneath painted with Killz paint). There was never any odor of decomp.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2008, 04:48:03 PM »

I suppose I should have also added..  but I'm not a dog. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »

Yes a fresh cage!

Alright have been looking it up and Murt is right.  Decomposition of a body starts almost immediately depending on how the person died, it can start with in moments or hours. 

It would not have to be a strong smell for the dogs to hit, but Murt I think you were right that it was still a "fresh" smell which could be the reasoning for the random hits by both dogs.
I was working on the assumption that the dogs are very sensitive to the unique chemical changes that takes place upon death. If a cadaver dog can smell death underwater, their smell is going to be sensitive enough to smell the remains no matter how brief they were at a location. The smells would certainly not be detectable to humans which would explain why nobody smelled anything in the back yard.

MURT
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »

of course , since cindy and geo did their OWN investigating in the backyard... maybe it was BECAUSE of the dogs goin nuts back there...

Dogs love love love anything smelly and dead. Have you seen them run out to the yard and roll in it? They are also very sensitive on so many levels, I highly doubt Caylee was left for any length of time in the Anthony back yard. The dog would have gone nuts and alerted them to the area. It seems very plausible of the lifting and setting down of Caylee to open the trunk with her keys or prop open a door so she could move through the house easily.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2008, 04:50:29 PM »

of course , since cindy and geo did their OWN investigating in the backyard... maybe it was BECAUSE of the dogs goin nuts back there...

Dogs love love love anything smelly and dead. Have you seen them run out to the yard and roll in it? They are also very sensitive on so many levels, I highly doubt Caylee was left for any length of time in the Anthony back yard. The dog would have gone nuts and alerted them to the area. It seems very plausible of the lifting and setting down of Caylee to open the trunk with her keys or prop open a door so she could move through the house easily.

I agree...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »

Just want to mention... remember during the first bond hearing, (i believe it was), Cindy made a statement to the effect of, 'there is no evidence'.  When she said that, she was looking straight at Casey.  My take on that is she was assuring Casey that whatever evidence there had been, had been taken care of.  Am sure hoping that LE is paying attention to all these little bits of info which can really add up to quite a big picture.

Yes. I think LE is doing an excellent job of investigating this case. They have lots of evidence that we know nothing about. I truly trust in this group of LE who have been working on this case.

We just have to be patient. It will all come out, I believe!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2008, 04:52:26 PM »

Was it June 18th when Casey borrowed the shovel?  Did Cindy say she got it to chop bamboo?  Why would she return home just to chop bamboo?

Has any of our talented monkeys that are mapping cell tower pings .. checked to see if her "home tower" was used after June 16th.  Like she was at the house making calls ?

A lot a ?'s I know... sorry 

I believe it was the neighbor who said Casey said she wanted to cut up some bamboo that she kept tripping on..............

Cindy told that story.... I believe in the Greta interview in the back yard..

actually... it IS a PAIN when you keep tripping over the BAMBOO while you are TEXTING everybody on gods green earth...
but i STILL think she would have told GEO or LEE to cut the bamboo if she was tripping over it...

maybe she just wanted to dig up some bamboo to take WITH her to her new home...

oh..i forgot... she planned on DISPOSING of her family and moving INTO the house with amy...

my bad..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »

Just want to mention... remember during the first bond hearing, (i believe it was), Cindy made a statement to the effect of, 'there is no evidence'.  When she said that, she was looking straight at Casey.  My take on that is she was assuring Casey that whatever evidence there had been, had been taken care of.  Am sure hoping that LE is paying attention to all these little bits of info which can really add up to quite a big picture.

Yes. I think LE is doing an excellent job of investigating this case. They have lots of evidence that we know nothing about. I truly trust in this group of LE who have been working on this case.

We just have to be patient. It will all come out, I believe!

I agree with you Brandi.... but this monkey is so impatient sometimes. I cannot wait to see her put away for life.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2008, 04:55:14 PM »

i agree... my husband had to take a DEER to the dump because my shitzu/heeler mix kept going over there to ...uh..inVEStigate... and would come home smelling like (as my mother used to say) DEATH WARMED OVER..

nasty..

and EVEN after my hubby removed the dead deer.. the SMELL was HORRIFIC for a long time over there....

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2008, 04:55:33 PM »

Could the smell of decomposition come from mearly contacting a dead body....like from an object, clothing, a container, shovel?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »

I believe her body would have had to be left in that backyard for at least one night in order for any smell to have remained up until July 16th.

This would depend on how sensitive the dogs are at detecting odors that may have been there for some time. It is my understanding that the dogs have an extremely accute sense of smell and that the remains would not have to have been there that long. It may be possible that a body can be placed somewhere for, say 15 minutes or even less and leave an odor behind that would be detectable by a dog, for as much as a couple of months afterward.

This is an area where an expert is needed to clarify just how sensitive the dog's noses are and what the minimum amount a courpse would have to be placed for a smell to be detected by the dogs. The hits by the dogs in the yard seemed to have been borderline, ie: not good enough qualify as a hit that would point to Caylee definately being there but " an indication of a presense." The hit was so minimal that they were dismissed by LE and the area was cleared.

The car is another matter. The dogs hit on the trunk almost immediately and the smell of death, according to the detective who testified at the bond hearing" was obvious to those of who are familar with the smell of death."

MURT
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2008, 04:56:57 PM »

Well, I hope it truly WAS an accident due to neglect AND that she gets life in prison because all I want to do is LAUGH in her face!

And that would be one big hearty howl!

She will never take the stand so she can't ever tell her "accident" story now.  Of course, I think she's told her own family it was an accident, but she can't in court.

And I still want her in prison for LIFE!

haahhahahhhha    hardy har har

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »

something ELSE that made me go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

odd how caseys voice changed a bit when she told the police officer.. i DO NOT KNOW where caylee is...

almost like she DIDNT know where she was......

but i dont for ONE minute believe she didnt know what ORIGINALLY happened to caylee...

just a thought..

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »

I remember seeing the pictures in the backyard, and there were yellow flags and red flags. Could each one of those colors represent a different dog?

I think the flags have to do with the kinds of evidence present and if an area is cleared or needed to be checked.

MURT
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »

Well, I hope it truly WAS an accident due to neglect AND that she gets life in prison because all I want to do is LAUGH in her face!

And that would be one big hearty howl!

She will never take the stand so she can't ever tell her "accident" story now.  Of course, I think she's told her own family it was an accident, but she can't in court.

And I still want her in prison for LIFE!

haahhahahhhha    hardy har har

What? You actually think she would have a problem lying on the stand under oath? She would look you straight in the eye and tell you Zannie has her and never blink. Did you see the videos of her shopping and at the bank, cool as a cucumber. just like a pro. She would lie cheat and steal to protect HERSELF not to find her child.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »

If Caylee is left in the back yard sand box or play house  I fould have thougth the family dog  would have a fit.. trying to find Caylee.
Thoughts on this ?

Maybe it did and thats why she was moved, however it would take a desperate and crazy person to bury their own child in their parents back yard.
But then again with this story anything is possible.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2008, 05:02:12 PM »

My Unpopular Theory

I think Casey let Caylee get into the pool without supervision.  She found her dead later on.  She made frantic calls to her parents.  She then began to worry about what her mother would say/do and also that she wouldn't be able to see Tony.

She put Caylee in the backyard somewhere, probably the playhouse.

Got herself dolled up for Tony and left the house before mom got home.

I think all of her uncaring behavour since the incident is nothing more than who she truly is; an uncaring person.  She's a textbook sociopath to the nth degree.  She's careless, impulsive, cunning, wicked, and stupid, to be honest.  She's no mastermind in her criminal ways, she had just never gone up against anyone who wanted to hold her accountable. 

BUT.....this might also be unpopular of me having said I think it was an "accident due to neglect"

I believe she should spend the rest of her life in prison!    A sociopath like her scares the bejeezus out of me.  Not only can she move on without a hitch after seeing the death of her own baby, but I think she's capable of so much more horror.

So there you have it!

I'd be right there with ya on this theory cuz it's exactly what I used to think.  That is, until we heard there was a fight between Cindy and Casey on the night of father's day.  Supposedly with Cindy's hands around Casey's neck, and all.  In that light, it seems (to me anyway) very likely that Caylee ended up dead in a fit of rage. 

From what we've come to know of that whole family, I can see Casey trying to get even with Cindy by doing away with who seems to have been more important to Cindy than Casey - Caylee. 

It might not have been a fit of rage because of their fight, it might not have been revenge, it might have been (as other monkeys have suggested) that Casey slammed out of the house in anger, Caylee kept crying for her gramma, and Casey snapped. 

I keep going back to Casey's words to Cindy, something to the effect of, 'mom, you don't know my involvement in this?' 

Am hoping LE is retracing the steps of both Cindy and George, as well as Lee's, following this past father's day. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2008, 05:02:33 PM »

The car is another matter. The dogs hit on the trunk almost immediately and the smell of death, according to the detective who testified at the bond hearing" was obvious to those of who are familar with the smell of death."

MURT
[/quote]

Yeah, I think the baby was left to rot in that trunk for at least a week.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.