April 26, 2024, 01:37:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414149 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »

Sometimes we get on information overload. Sometimes we get sad.

So I turn to our Monkeys' Collective Intellect:

The Freedom of Information Act was used for the press to get info from LE in Orlando about the Caylee case.

Can the FoIA be used in California in the same way as the press used in Orlando. FLA?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #661 on: October 13, 2008, 12:41:13 AM »

UHHH...Maybe Tim now knows that it wouldnt do him any good to seach, Has anybody maybe thought that at this point in the investigation that just maybe LE has come up with a theory that searching wouldnt do any good, that might just be why he had the meeting and maybe thats what was up with that...

might explain why LE would go forward without a body on the case to the GJ...
Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #662 on: October 13, 2008, 12:41:17 AM »

Does anyone here have any connections to people known for donating (large amounts) to worthy organizations?   

I wish I did. I am a federal employee and I looked in our Combined Federal Campaign (like United Way campaign) and it wasn't listed as one of the groups we could designate our money to. I wasn't really sure whether to contact TES to try and get them to get on the list or who to contact, but I am going to do SOMETHING now.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 13, 2008, 12:42:05 AM »

I am back.... and I call bullshit on this one....

nibbles
Oct 13, 2008 | 12:03 AM Precious I just heard the news report and heard Tim say that out of his own mouth on the 11 news that ran late. First the news lady reported it was breaking his heart but he had to give up the search. That twas the LEAD sentence before his interview. So sorry you don't believe me. He spoke of donations being down because of all the attention on the one missing child-said there were other children he needed to look for and the nother wasn't helping with information where she was

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=6204

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there," Equusearch founder Tim Miller told FOX 35 reporter Tracy Jacim in an exclusive interview on Sunday.

The fact that Miller says Equusearch has already spent $44,000  on the search for Caylee, only having recouped $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director.   New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks, that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught.  "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Tim) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

Tropical Storm Fay forced Miller and his team to table a search a few weeks ago.   Since returning, Miller says he and about ten others have done small-scale searches with the Sheriff's Office and have turned up nothing.   He says water is still an issue too.

Miller says he'll have his final decision Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7631148&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

well this is depressing Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: October 13, 2008, 12:42:16 AM »

Tim makes an emotional investment in these cases. The work itself is tough and I am sure he doesn't need the Anthony family disrepecting him the way they did.
They want to only collect money from the public to look for an alive Caylee from the Elvis sightings component of the viewing population. That's the disconnect. TES can't really go against the wishes of the familly either. The Anthonys seem to have a toxic presence.
Maybe he will go back later when the waters are lower for a targeted search with LE, but if they deem it not a good idea, then so be it. 

Kat, are you saying that the Anthony's actually have a say in whether not TES searches?  I would think that only LE would have a say.
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: October 13, 2008, 12:42:26 AM »

I'm very frustrated and confused.  TM just got here and now he is contemplating on leaving?  I don't understand, maybe someone can explain.  Did something happen with Nejame or that meeting with the Anthony's???? Gosh, this case is such an emotional roller coaster.  I was so excited to join the team and bring baby caylee home I could honestly just cry 

I know TM has invested so much in this case, he was honestly my last hope.  I'm not mad at him by ANY means, I'm just very confused.  Dammit!!!!!  I wish I had a million dollars!!!!  Why can't someone with deep pockets shell out some cash to his organization?? There are some mighty rich people out there.  I find it very sad esp. when one of the factors is money!

I wonder if Bill Gates could give TES a few bucks??

I know it, huh?  Geez I just wish someone with deep pockets would find his organization worthy of chitloads of money!  Gosh, I just don't know what to say! 

I'm ABSOLUTELY SICK AND TIRED OF THE ANTHONY"S CHARADE--may Cindy regret her actions for as long as she lives!!!!!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: October 13, 2008, 12:42:34 AM »

Tim makes an emotional investment in these cases. The work itself is tough and I am sure he doesn't need the Anthony family disrepecting him the way they did.
They want to only collect money from the public to look for an alive Caylee from the Elvis sightings component of the viewing population. That's the disconnect. TES can't really go against the wishes of the familly either. The Anthonys seem to have a toxic presence.
Maybe he will go back later when the waters are lower for a targeted search with LE, but if they deem it not a good idea, then so be it. 

I don't think the Anthony's are the determining factor, Beth was more than willing to have him search for Natalee, but the underwater searches probably cost an astrinomical amount of money.  Where is hollywood or the mogels when help is needed.  Oh that's right guess they don't think a movie about TES would be profitable.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: October 13, 2008, 12:44:02 AM »

While we are loosing sleep over it, I bet the Anthony's are relieved..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #668 on: October 13, 2008, 12:46:27 AM »

if i were the whining type....
i would whine that i would want DES to contact LP and see what HE has to say about all of this...

okay.. i AM the whining type..DESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! CALLL LP PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 13, 2008, 12:46:45 AM »

Sometimes we get on information overload. Sometimes we get sad.

So I turn to our Monkeys' Collective Intellect:

The Freedom of Information Act was used for the press to get info from LE in Orlando about the Caylee case.

Can the FoIA be used in California in the same way as the press used in Orlando. FLA?
IBE - I'm not sure.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #670 on: October 13, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

If TES's continuing searches are aborted due to finances, it is pathetic.  Look at the big wigs who came to the Anthony's aid.  Where are they for a just cause? 

We need to go back thru 30-40 yrs of high profile kidnappings and kidnappings of children whose family who had money......hate to be crude, but they WOULD understand the ovewhelming frustration of losing a loved one. Ed Smart was well off, Jon Ramsey and IIRC I believe a Rockefeller was kidnapped. Patty Hearst family is loaded. Monkeys lets use our monkey power to appeal to certain families. Any thoughts???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 13, 2008, 12:48:07 AM »

Damn I hate this!!!

I just don't get it so the Anthony's get to sit in their home and say that Caylee is alive but not once  have we seen them actually look for a live Caylee do they think she is gonna come home one day and knock on the door or perhaps they will see her walking down the street past the new donation site.

They ask for help they get it then turn it away how much money do they have to donate.Maybe they should have used that bail money to help find Caylee They should be out there begging people to find Caylee whether she is dead or alive this little girl deserves to be brought home!!!!

Denial is one thing but to actually hinder an investigation with lies, and bullshit sightings is another. How can they say they ever loved Caylee as her lifeless body lies out there somewhere. They hide behind high profile attorneys and life time movies deals.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 13, 2008, 12:49:01 AM »

Usually it's at the invitation of the family when Tim gets involved. This is probably the first time that the family had so much resistance to a search. I am sure Klaasend or Red would explain it better as Red has contact with Tim. They were in Aruba looking for Natalee Holloway. I was just thinking out loud at how toxic the Ant family is. people come in to help and they disrespect them. 

Kat, are you saying that the Anthony's actually have a say in whether not TES searches?  I would think that only LE would have a say.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: October 13, 2008, 12:49:19 AM »

Klaas  can I send you something?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: October 13, 2008, 12:49:39 AM »

Damn I hate this!!!

I just don't get it so the Anthony's get to sit in their home and say that Caylee is alive but not once  have we seen them actually look for a live Caylee do they think she is gonna come home one day and knock on the door or perhaps they will see her walking down the street past the new donation site.

They ask for help they get it then turn it away how much money do they have to donate.Maybe they should have used that bail money to help find Caylee They should be out there begging people to find Caylee whether she is dead or alive this little girl deserves to be brought home!!!!

Denial is one thing but to actually hinder an investigation with lies, and bullshit sightings is another. How can they say they ever loved Caylee as her lifeless body lies out there somewhere. They hide behind high profile attorneys and life time movies deals.

I HATE THEM ALL.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: October 13, 2008, 12:50:26 AM »

I'm starting to think KC will never be convicted, she is a bundle waiting to be made by someone.  Money talks and Casey walks.     Cynical?   Absolutely!!! 
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: October 13, 2008, 12:52:18 AM »

Damn I hate this!!!

Kristen, you are so right in what you just said.  I would be sick to death if my missing GD was not searched for every day.  The ONLY reason why they don't want her to be found is because they are protecting their daughter now.  THAT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: October 13, 2008, 12:54:07 AM »

Sorry I botched my quoting above---I need to take a chill pill.  I'm all worked up!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 13, 2008, 12:55:05 AM »

Damn I hate this!!!

I just don't get it so the Anthony's get to sit in their home and say that Caylee is alive but not once have we seen them actually look for a live Caylee do they think she is gonna come home one day and knock on the door or perhaps they will see her walking down the street past the new donation site.

I HATE THEM ALL.....
To find a body after 3 months may be very difficult. I believe LE is getting information from witnesses and they  believe to find caylee with those witnesses.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: October 13, 2008, 12:55:46 AM »

Sorry I botched my quoting above---I need to take a chill pill.  I'm all worked up!

It's alright.... I still do that when I am not all worked up! Right now, I am so very sad... I think I need to take a break for a bit...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.