March 29, 2024, 01:57:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 412362 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 13, 2008, 01:31:54 AM »

Ok, from my earlier list, Coors family, John Paul Getty family, Hearst family, Sinatra family, Puegot family, Smart family, Iglesias family. That is a list of 7 families~5 of which are LOADED. We should appeal to Coors for sure (lots of beer drinking during difficult financial times).

I could put down a few of those myself right about now..
Don't be sad Cubbee, God knew Caylee was coming back to him even before Casey made it happen.  This will all work out.  It is His plan. 

Awwww thanks Always.... I just have gotten so involved with this little girl...Natalee drew me in and then it happened to someone I loved, right under my nose and now Caylee has just gotten to me in a way that is so overwhelming, but you are right, God has his plan...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 13, 2008, 01:33:03 AM »

KLAAS Do the Anthony's or their attornies have any say on whether or not TES searches?

EVEN MORE BAD NEWS:  40% chance of Rain tonight and tomorrow.  It has been raining here on and off since Tim and his crew got here!

Not officially, I'm sure LE is the final say.  There might be some things going on we aren't aware of. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.  Too late tonight.  Red might have an idea (if he can say).

I think Klaas is right there had to be more to this...Lets all remain calm see if Red can offer insight.Maybe Tim will not pull out it is not yet official maybe he will have a meeting with LE tomorrow and things will change as they often do in this case!!!

Sorry K, I look at that little girl in your avit, and I think she should be sleeping now, waiting for a day in the yard or pool., maybe have a playdate.   But no, she's out there somewhere after rotting in a trunk, it disgusts me, and her family is defiling her legacy, surrounded by the best legal heads.  I will take a few breaths now and my medication and hopefully things will get better tomorrow.....
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: October 13, 2008, 01:33:12 AM »

Hi monkeys. Haven't read anything today. Picked a fine time to come waltzing in huh.LOL i will be posting a few theories i had promised in a few but before I do that I want to make a few statements about KC IMO as a shrink  but its only from what i have seen on tv like everyone else has been able to see so no nanner throwing ok? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: October 13, 2008, 01:34:14 AM »

KLAAS Do the Anthony's or their attornies have any say on whether or not TES searches?

EVEN MORE BAD NEWS:  40% chance of Rain tonight and tomorrow.  It has been raining here on and off since Tim and his crew got here!

Not officially, I'm sure LE is the final say.  There might be some things going on we aren't aware of. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.  Too late tonight.  Red might have an idea (if he can say).
Klass.. I just got here what is going on???

Looks like TES may be giving up their search for Caylee.  They will make their final decision tomorrow.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 13, 2008, 01:34:35 AM »

I think Klaas is right there had to be more to this...Lets all remain calm see if Red can offer insight.Maybe Tim will not pull out it is not yet official maybe he will have a meeting with LE tomorrow and things will change as they often do in this case!!!

Sorry K, I look at that little girl in your avit, and I think she should be sleeping now, waiting for a day in the yard or pool., maybe have a playdate.   But no, she's out there somewhere after rotting in a trunk, it disgusts me, and her family is defiling her legacy, surrounded by the best legal heads.  I will take a few breaths now and my medication and hopefully things will get better tomorrow.....

OMG why did you have to say that!!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #745 on: October 13, 2008, 01:36:13 AM »

I just do not believe it's money..Tim acted fine until his meeting..Those Fing Anthony's make me sick..I hope they all rot you know where..That Cindy deserves every once of agony her daughter has caused her and some...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:23 AM »

I just do not believe it's money..Tim acted fine until his meeting..Those Fing Anthony's make me sick..I hope they all rot you know where..That Cindy deserves every once of agony her daughter has caused her and some...

Can Nejame threaten him with some kind of injunction or something if they do not stop the search?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:31 AM »

Posted at WS:

Today, 01:21 AM 
 EmMomma 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

I was hysterical when I read that Tim may be leaving.
In a moment of desperation, I called LP.
He had no idea that Tim was considering leaving. I read him the article, he told me her will call Tim in the AM.
He ASSURED me, though, (I was blubbering) that LE has everything they need for JG.
Hopes this puts some minds to rest.

Maybe ... just maybe ... they have what they need and know that the body is unrecoverable (say in the landfill for example) ... They can't say b/c they are saving it for the Grand Jury on Tuesday ... MAYBE?  They could have possibly gotten enough evidence from maybe the trunk and the dumpster?  Maybe they have a confession from Lee or George by now ....  I say we (collectively) don't panic ...

I hope the poster on WS just was excited and put JG by accident and didn't mean Jesse Grund ....    I like him ....  I think she meant GJ   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:38 AM »

I spent a couple of hours today with a close friend and neighbor whose daughter was murdered a year and a half ago...she is still very fragile... strong, carrying on, but fragile.... it struck me today what a difference there is in a parent, or grandparent who is truly in despair over their missing loved one...if the Anthony's had shown one iota of the grief my friend or Beth Holloway had shown there would be no discussion of a lack of benefactors willing to step up to the plate on their loved ones behalf....makes me sick....the tears are falling now for little Caylee and I pray that her last moments were not filled with terror as were those of my friends daughter...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:44 AM »

MM, don't want to have to worry about you again!! Please take as prescribed!
You better say goodnight not be like the bad monkey in the corner!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:49 AM »

They thought the protestor's were bad before..I can't wait to see what happens now..Those anthony's have lined their pockets with fund from find caylee..Where is the justice..I'm so pist right now.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #751 on: October 13, 2008, 01:39:05 AM »

I know and trust Tim to do what's right and to do the very best he can. I am disappointed, but will hope that Tim can see his way through to stay and to find that child.

This is awful. It must be so disheartening to undergo the grueling demands of a search and have the family of the victim be working against you. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #752 on: October 13, 2008, 01:39:52 AM »

The fact that TES may pull out of this search is another issue to me at this point........DID YOU SEE THE NAMES I posted, these are incredibly rich billionaires~why shouldn't we at least attempt to have them donate to TES, they were victims once and it would be a tax write off. 1mm from the Coors company or from the Getty  family is just a drop in the bucket to them.

You're absolutely right, IM.   I'm sure TES could always use help.   Maybe the Coors peeps would donate some beer, too.   

I'M KIDDING!!!  About the beer part, anyway.

I hope that this case will make many people who had never even heard of TES before aware of how wonderful they are and what an absolute gem Tim Miller is.  What he does is unfortunately very necessary in this day and age.  I, for one, am amazed by the number of people who go missing every year.  It's astounding and horrific.  As a mom, it scares the hell out of me.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 13, 2008, 01:41:05 AM »

Yes, but think about how serious Nancy Grace was when she was asking for donations for TES....I was yelling at her ,,,"write a big fat check Nancy, they help write yours"...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: October 13, 2008, 01:41:25 AM »

OMG why did you have to say that!!!!

Because I am honest, and the truth hurts.  But obviously lies can be so much worse. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: October 13, 2008, 01:41:40 AM »

Can Nejame threaten him with some kind of injunction or something if they do not stop the search?
Injuction on what...Orlando?  No silly monkey.  LE must have the final say!! IMO
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #756 on: October 13, 2008, 01:41:40 AM »

Maybe things will be better tomorrow monkeys.

I think I am going to take my sad but to bed, and pray for Tim, TES and sweet Caylee, and donations until I can sleep. 

BTW monkeys, thanks for letting me into the cage. It is nice to have a place to share, cry, and vent with others who feel the same.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 13, 2008, 01:43:10 AM »

I don't think so..I think tim is just the type of person that doesn't want to upset anyone..He does not want o cause the Anthony's anymore grief..JMO
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #758 on: October 13, 2008, 01:43:38 AM »

there has never been a time when i have seen TIM on tv that i havent seen the pain of LOSS etched in his face, and in his eyes.....

if tim leaves... i will NEVER believe it was over money..

jes sayin...

voice of reason...deep breath.. voice of reason...deep breath...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 13, 2008, 01:43:43 AM »

ok this is a little O/T but WTF they care more about a deer then the ANthony's care about their GD!!!

A Florida couple is offering a $10,000 reward for information that would help solve the disappearance a whitetail deer.

The 9-year-old buck, called Baby, was born and raised in Grace and Richard Sheltra's yard.

The Indiantown couple said since the deer disappeared, they have built a wood fence and installed security cameras and spotlights on their property.

A Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission spokeswoman said authorities have launched a criminal investigation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.