March 28, 2024, 08:44:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 412321 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 13, 2008, 02:07:16 AM »

Not to come off negative, but I've had a gut feeling from the beginning that Caylee would never be found - even with TES. Cocky Casey has always appeared very confident she would never be found.

What did she do with that precious baby???   Sad

Not to be double negative, but if no one looks she most certainly will never be fournd.  Unless, a miracle occurs. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 13, 2008, 02:07:23 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
Just caught up.  Now to catch my breath.  You know, something about that story makes my intuition feel that Tim's health might not be good.  So, hoping I am wrong and knowing it won't hurt - will all monkeys, pray or send healing light and love to Tim tonight.  We can work money issues for him, but humor me and send him what you can for strength.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: October 13, 2008, 02:07:52 AM »

I started in reading about page 35 so things may be different as I read ahead.

However, the clock keeps ticking so I wanted to insert this thought...

Do you think it is possible that Casey and Baez have plea bargained to take the death penalty off the table?

Is there anyone who might know that can be called at this time of night to see if that's happened? 

I'm thinking there's more to Tim's pulling out.
I don't see a plea before they get all the evidence promised, she's too stubborn.  I see more likely, someone has rooollllleeeeeddddd (rolled) ::cartwheel::over, or they have something big.

You're probably right but what if Baez advised Casey to tell something now so that the state would lessen the charge coming out of the grand jury?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 13, 2008, 02:08:39 AM »

I started in reading about page 35 so things may be different as I read ahead.

However, the clock keeps ticking so I wanted to insert this thought...

Do you think it is possible that Casey and Baez have plea bargained to take the death penalty off the table?

Is there anyone who might know that can be called at this time of night to see if that's happened? 

I'm thinking there's more to Tim's pulling out.

LP and NG said the other nite that GJ could not be reversed once it was started and
if she was smart the only way 2 stop it was to tell where the baby is.

LE obviously has hard evidence, OR they would not be going to the GJ, correct ?

So, perhaps Crasey told something and has some sort of plea going on ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 13, 2008, 02:10:12 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
Just caught up.  Now to catch my breath.  You know, something about that story makes my intuition feel that Tim's health might not be good.  So, hoping I am wrong and knowing it won't hurt - will all monkeys, pray or send healing light and love to Tim tonight.  We can work money issues for him, but humor me and send him what you can for strength.

I agree with u 100 % !
Did u see TM on NG the other night ?

IMO he looked beat down, whipped.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: October 13, 2008, 02:10:32 AM »

Not to come off negative, but I've had a gut feeling from the beginning that Caylee would never be found - even with TES. Cocky Casey has always appeared very confident she would never be found.

I think she is buried at a family members home or lee disposed of her when he went out of town in june..jmo

Really? But don't you think LE is watching the Anthony's every move? Do you think Casey buried her at a family members home without their knowledge? How would she do that?

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #806 on: October 13, 2008, 02:10:41 AM »

Oh Boy just what i needed..The song armms of an angel is playing on the radio...So sad and reminds me of caylee has everyone heared it.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: October 13, 2008, 02:11:41 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Tim uses his blood, sweat and tears in these searches.  He's not a young man.  I will pray for him and all he's been through. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #808 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:16 AM »

its very sad to me.... when i think of how MANY many families want so DESPERATELY for their children to be found...

and somehow.... i just dont see ANYONE in THIS family really looking to bring their baby home...

sometimes i have a hard time wrapping my mind around that.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:33 AM »

I think she is buried at a family members home or lee disposed of her when he went out of town in june..jmo

Really? But don't you think LE is watching the Anthony's every move? Do you think Casey buried her at a family members home without their knowledge? How would she do that?
Not if it was in june before le was notified of caylee missing.. That is when lee left town and they had plenty of time to get rid of a body between june 15th and july 15 th..jmo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:48 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: October 13, 2008, 02:13:21 AM »

Not to be double negative, but if no one looks she most certainly will never be fournd.  Unless, a miracle occurs. 

Yes, that's very true.

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: October 13, 2008, 02:13:59 AM »

I spent a couple of hours today with a close friend and neighbor whose daughter was murdered a year and a half ago...she is still very fragile... strong, carrying on, but fragile.... it struck me today what a difference there is in a parent, or grandparent who is truly in despair over their missing loved one...if the Anthony's had shown one iota of the grief my friend or Beth Holloway had shown there would be no discussion of a lack of benefactors willing to step up to the plate on their loved ones behalf....makes me sick....the tears are falling now for little Caylee and I pray that her last moments were not filled with terror as were those of my friends daughter...

We remember and our sadness continues with you. Something is quite wrong with this difference being shown but I can't put my finger on why.

Stay as good as you are, CBB! and friends

Big Smoochies to you!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 13, 2008, 02:14:03 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

I agree with u 100 % !
Did u see TM on NG the other night ?

IMO he looked beat down, whipped.
Yes, and I felt this way then too.  Tonight, I debated on posting my concerns - don't want to upset monkeys, but then I realized a prayer can move mountains and if my intuition was right, we could make a huge difference, right now.  So, send Reike, send love and light, send prayers - whatever it is you have Monkeys.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: October 13, 2008, 02:14:50 AM »

its very sad to me.... when i think of how MANY many families want so DESPERATELY for their children to be found...

and somehow.... i just dont see ANYONE in THIS family really looking to bring their baby home...

sometimes i have a hard time wrapping my mind around that.....
For sure, me too ! And I said b 4, that if my Granddaughter were missing
I would not stop until I found her, dead or alive. They would have to physically tie me up and drag me home !

These "people's" actions are not normal.
That entire family is bonkers IMO !

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #815 on: October 13, 2008, 02:15:30 AM »

I guess it's possible she may have taken a deal.  I would say the ONLY way is if she knows who is going to testify against her, and what it is they know.  She may have a teeny tiny bit of sense in that dumb head of hers, who knows.

I think we're going to here from somebody who knows something.  It might even be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

ya know?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 13, 2008, 02:15:52 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!
HH...I want that baby back home in a cemetary..That is where she should be not all alone somewhere..I know she is in heaven i mean her body...I feel like she is my daughter.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: October 13, 2008, 02:15:53 AM »

first off, its a given she's a liar.. with low self esteem. she is starved for love, equates sex with love, this usually  seen in cases when there was long term childhood sexual abuse . the daughter is usually angry with the mother for not protecting her but doesn't tell the mother so mom has no clue then a pattern sets up of the better the mom treats the daughter the more the daughter acts out  then the mom tries even harder and on and on. the girl will charm men and be overtly provocative for a short while then she's done and moves on. With girls she forms fast, tight, intense, bosom buddy relationships. It is the same with her boyfriends  friends. She will cook, clean, plan parties, she will almost function as a recreation director to make herself fit into feel loved, needed.

These people usually cannot bond with their children without therapy. KC understood this about herself and should have stood her ground about the adoption of Caylee. I am in no way defending her please understand this.

Now I do want to say this should Miss KC read this and think I would help her. the answer is no. My opinion would be that she knew right from wrong. If this wasn't an accident or the result of someone taking Caylee because she crossed into another gangs drug area or some such terrible thing or if she planned it and deliberately carried out a plan that ended her daughters life she does not have a mental illness. it would be foolish to even try to claim even temporary insanity defense. My testimony would certainly get her the lethal injection she seeks to avoid. What I do expect to come forward in the trial is if this was planned there may be detailed records of the planning. that is usually the case. these types of cases that are planned they go over it over and over until they are satisfied it is what they think is the perfect murder. But as we see all the time they screw up somewhere and get caught. Usually their very vanity of having everything to where nothing can convict them is what gets them in the end.

I am confussed about Kobe's stance on this case. Why he even talked to JB has me scratching my head. totally out of character unless he knows I don't.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #818 on: October 13, 2008, 02:16:18 AM »

even MORE depressing... is to imagine how TIM must feel..... having BEEN the parent of a daughter who was lost to a senseless murder...... to realize that he is NOW being HINDERED by those who COULD be capable of doing the SAME thing to the VERY child he is TRYING to FIND for them...

heartbreaking...no doubt....heartbreaking and VERY very tough to handle emotionally for him, i am sure...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 13, 2008, 02:16:35 AM »

I guess it's possible she may have taken a deal.  I would say the ONLY way is if she knows who is going to testify against her, and what it is they know.  She may have a teeny tiny bit of sense in that dumb head of hers, who knows.

I think we're going to here from somebody who knows something.  It might even be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

ya know?
MURT?????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.