April 26, 2024, 01:34:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414120 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #820 on: October 13, 2008, 02:18:28 AM »

even MORE depressing... is to imagine how TIM must feel..... having BEEN the parent of a daughter who was lost to a senseless murder...... to realize that he is NOW being HINDERED by those who COULD be capable of doing the SAME thing to the VERY child he is TRYING to FIND for them...

heartbreaking...no doubt....heartbreaking and VERY very tough to handle emotionally for him, i am sure...
I heard nobody looked for his daughter..I guess they said she was a run away..Can anyone confirm this story.. I heard tim found her and the other's that were with her?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 13, 2008, 02:18:48 AM »

even MORE depressing... is to imagine how TIM must feel..... having BEEN the parent of a daughter who was lost to a senseless murder...... to realize that he is NOW being HINDERED by those who COULD be capable of doing the SAME thing to the VERY child he is TRYING to FIND for them...

heartbreaking...no doubt....heartbreaking and VERY very tough to handle emotionally for him, i am sure...

I am sorry to hear that Kim
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: October 13, 2008, 02:19:51 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!
HH...I want that baby back home in a cemetary..That is where she should be not all alone somewhere..I know she is in heaven i mean her body...I feel like she is my daughter.
I  feel the same way....and maybe after the GJ Tuesday...that might just happen quicker than what we think.....I for one will feel better just knowing that the one responcible for that precious baby being lost will be locked up and unable to get any attention off the baby and onto her by parading around and talking on the computor......Justice for Caylee is gonna happen in more ways than one....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: October 13, 2008, 02:19:55 AM »

Not to come off negative, but I've had a gut feeling from the beginning that Caylee would never be found - even with TES. Cocky Casey has always appeared very confident she would never be found.

What did she do with that precious baby???   Sad
I think she is buried at a family members home or lee disposed of her when he went out of town in june..jmo

Really? But don't you think LE is watching the Anthony's every move? Do you think Casey buried her at a family members home without their knowledge? How would she do that?
Not if it was in june before le was notified of caylee missing.. That is when lee left town and they had plenty of time to get rid of a body between june 15th and july 15 th..jmo

Oh yes, I'm sorry, I overlooked June. Hmmm, interesting. Up until recently I have felt she acted alone. Do you think Lee is Caylee's father? I'm having a hard time with that one. The thought is so disgusting..

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: October 13, 2008, 02:20:40 AM »

I am sorry to hear that Kim

I have been thinking of that, and I do not doubt for one second this decision is weighing heavily on Tim's mind...I also do not doubt his decision will be the wisest one he can make...I have that much faith in him..
Still wish I could sleep...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: October 13, 2008, 02:21:48 AM »

I heard nobody looked for his daughter..I guess they said she was a run away..Can anyone confirm this story.. I heard tim found her and the other's that were with her?
There is a sad show about Laura's life on True TV, if u have cable. I saw it a couple of weeks ago.
Nope no one looked for her. No way, and thought Laura ran away. She was gone about 6 mos., decomposing, I think...SAD

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #826 on: October 13, 2008, 02:22:35 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmm  i hope you are right.... i believe that there are ALOT of things we arent all privy to..... and hopefully this coming week will bear that out..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 13, 2008, 02:22:52 AM »

HH...I want that baby back home in a cemetary..That is where she should be not all alone somewhere..I know she is in heaven i mean her body...I feel like she is my daughter.
I  feel the same way....and maybe after the GJ Tuesday...that might just happen quicker than what we think.....I for one will feel better just knowing that the one responcible for that precious baby being lost will be locked up and unable to get any attention off the baby and onto her by parading around and talking on the computor......Justice for Caylee is gonna happen in more ways than one....
I hope i can feel better soon..I feel like someone just ripped my heart out and stomped on it..We are all upset and the anthony's are celebrating their victory...Once Again
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #828 on: October 13, 2008, 02:23:57 AM »

I guess it's possible she may have taken a deal.  I would say the ONLY way is if she knows who is going to testify against her, and what it is they know.  She may have a teeny tiny bit of sense in that dumb head of hers, who knows.

I think we're going to herehear from somebody who knows something.  It might even be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

ya know?
MURT?????
Starts with a G ends with a eorge
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: October 13, 2008, 02:24:06 AM »

I guess it's possible she may have taken a deal.  I would say the ONLY way is if she knows who is going to testify against her, and what it is they know.  She may have a teeny tiny bit of sense in that dumb head of hers, who knows.

I think we're going to here from somebody who knows something.  It might even be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

ya know?
MURT?????

I think he is talking about George...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: October 13, 2008, 02:24:42 AM »

There is a sad show about Laura's life on True TV, if u have cable. I saw it a couple of weeks ago.
Nope no one looked for her. No way, and thought Laura ran away. She was gone about 6 mos., decomposing, I think...SAD
I may have seen it just didn't put the peices together till now..I watch tru tv all the time i bet that is where i got the info from..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #831 on: October 13, 2008, 02:25:09 AM »

Islandmonkey, the idea you've come up with to contact families that have been crime victims is a great one.

Thanks, I'm so PIZZED now that TES donations are dwindling that I'm researching all families that have corporations that are publicly traded and looking at how much stock they own and targeting them. Most of the time they aquire this stock thru option which are way in the money (example: for compensation they receive the option to purchase stock at a set price usully WAYYYYYYYY below market value), then if they sell the stock they have a huge capital gains tax, BUT if they were to make a donation of stock in lieu of cash, no tax burden and $$$$$ for TES~for those families that actually WANT their loved ones found.

Neat! but would the Board of TES wish to do all the paper work or whatever is involved after they get the stock.

Really neat angle! Thanks!

Not really that much for TES to do, they open a brokerage account~say at fidelity because you trade your own account, the commissions are tiny, they deposit the donated stock and sell it...that's it~ and it is terribly beneficial to corporations, in addition~it's great press. Here is how it works.

Donate Stock or Securities 
"Benefits of contributing securities in lieu of cash"*

Gift of appreciated securities may provide significant tx savings for you, for your Federal and State tax returns. The advantages of making a gift of appreciates securities include: Income-tax deduction for the full market value of the stock at the time of the gift Minimize or eliminate capital gains tax on the stock appreciation.

Example
Suppose you wish to donate $10,000 to TES." The following table gives you the tax consequences of donating cash or stock. Cash donation assumes that you will sell the same stock, receive $10,000 in capital gains and donate $10,000 to TES/

S.No  Steps                Cash Donation         Stock Donation       Remarks
 1  Taxable Capital Gains  $10,000                 $0 No capital gain is realized when you donate stock
 2  Donation to TES          $10,000                $10,000   
 3  Charitable deducation on your tax return, schedule A  $10,000  $10,000   
 4  Change in taxable income after donation (step 3 - step 1)  $0  -$10,000 Donating stock still gives deduction but without any capital gains
 5  Additional tax savings @ 39% combined Federal & State tax rate (step 3 x 0.39)  $0         $3,900 You pay $3,900 less in taxes
 6  Net amount you contributed   $10,000  $6,100 Uncle Sam contributed $3,900 to your favorite cause!

Please note that we have assumed a simple case of 28% Federal Tax and 10% State tax brackets with no other complicating factors such as Alternate Minimum Tax (AMT). Please consult your tax advisor for your specific situation.           

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:17:48 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: October 13, 2008, 02:25:22 AM »

Not to come off negative, but I've had a gut feeling from the beginning that Caylee would never be found - even with TES. Cocky Casey has always appeared very confident she would never be found.

I think she is buried at a family members home or lee disposed of her when he went out of town in june..jmo

Really? But don't you think LE is watching the Anthony's every move? Do you think Casey buried her at a family members home without their knowledge? How would she do that?
Not if it was in june before le was notified of caylee missing.. That is when lee left town and they had plenty of time to get rid of a body between june 15th and july 15 th..jmo

Oh yes, I'm sorry, I overlooked June. Hmmm, interesting. Up until recently I have felt she acted alone. Do you think Lee is Caylee's father? I'm having a hard time with that one. The thought is so disgusting..

Yes it is disgusting, that makes it all the  more plausable with this family. JMO
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: October 13, 2008, 02:25:57 AM »

I think we're going to here from somebody who knows something.  It might even be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

ya know?
MURT?????

NOT GA ????OMG !!

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #834 on: October 13, 2008, 02:26:01 AM »

according to the show i saw the other day with TIM on it... the police initially DID think his daughter was a run away...
not sure WHO actually found her... but there was one OTHER victim found in same general area.. and TWO jane does in the SAME general area...

story was not new... so i have no idea if they ever DID find out who the TWO jane does were ...Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #835 on: October 13, 2008, 02:27:08 AM »

ya know?
MURT?????

Cubbee, shhhhh!  Bulls a girl monkey.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: October 13, 2008, 02:27:30 AM »

hmmmmmmmm  i hope you are right.... i believe that there are ALOT of things we arent all privy to..... and hopefully this coming week will bear that out..

Yes.....Casey has spent her last weekend just sitting around in the comforts of home....she is gonna get locked up and then more things will start to happen soon......Caylee will get Justice...........I have faith in that.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: October 13, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »

its very sad to me.... when i think of how MANY many families want so DESPERATELY for their children to be found...

and somehow.... i just dont see ANYONE in THIS family really looking to bring their baby home...

sometimes i have a hard time wrapping my mind around that.....
For sure, me too ! And I said b 4, that if my Granddaughter were missing
I would not stop until I found her, dead or alive. They would have to physically tie me up and drag me home !

These "people's" actions are not normal.
That entire family is bonkers IMO !

How could any family do this?  How could anyone go to bed at night having the SLIGHTEST inkling that their baby is outside in a swamp by herself--how?  Just typing that makes me cry. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 13, 2008, 02:28:41 AM »

Yes it is disgusting, that makes it all the  more plausable with this family. JMO
I have played that in my mind lee being the daddy.. I can't believe it. I do think the reason he wouldn't give dna is because he is involved..I'm sure he knows they can even get touch dna..They watch nancy grace yet state to hate her.. Cindy watches her show she has called in before during the show.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: October 13, 2008, 02:29:17 AM »

ya know?
MURT?????

Cubbee, shhhhh!  Bulls a girl monkey.

OOOPPPSSS...sorry!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.