April 18, 2024, 01:11:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 413558 times)
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: October 13, 2008, 02:30:22 AM »

I guess it's possible she may have taken a deal.  I would say the ONLY way is if she knows who is going to testify against her, and what it is they know.  She may have a teeny tiny bit of sense in that dumb head of hers, who knows.

I think we're going to here from somebody who knows something.  It might even be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

ya know?
MURT?????

Me thinks George!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: October 13, 2008, 02:30:59 AM »

I am so sad, I am going to go try to sleep and have a good cry for Caylee and Natalee , I will cry for Kaitlin too, but at least we got justice for her...small consolation though it may be...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: October 13, 2008, 02:31:20 AM »

I guess it's possible she may have taken a deal.  I would say the ONLY way is if she knows who is going to testify against her, and what it is they know.  She may have a teeny tiny bit of sense in that dumb head of hers, who knows.

I think we're going to here from somebody who knows something.  It might even be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

ya know?
MURT?????

Me thinks George!
GEORGE WHO ???

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: October 13, 2008, 02:31:42 AM »

I have played that in my mind lee being the daddy.. I can't believe it. I do think the reason he wouldn't give dna is because he is involved..I'm sure he knows they can even get touch dna..They watch nancy grace yet state to hate her.. Cindy watches her show she has called in before during the show.

Yes....I believe that also....Lee is not the father, 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: October 13, 2008, 02:31:57 AM »

Just for tonight I'm going to be as unrealistic as I've probably ever been.  I'm going to think that Tim and LE no longer have a need to find a deceased Caylee because she is alive.  If not alive, then I'm going to believe they have found her and the DNA confirms.  I cannot allow myself to think otherwise or it will be yet another night with no sleep.

Imagine what one little girl has done and in most instances she's done it through a two-dimensional piece of paper shown on a screen. 

I don't think I've talked to or heard from as varied a group of people and/or monkeys since 9/11 who have the same interest and focus .

I do believe that "all things work together for the good" but this may be one of those times we are looking through a glass darkly.  However, remember that of the three:  faith, hope and love...the greatest is love.

Little Caylee...you are loved.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #845 on: October 13, 2008, 02:32:00 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmm  i hope you are right.... i believe that there are ALOT of things we arent all privy to..... and hopefully this coming week will bear that out..

Yes.....Casey has spent her last weekend just sitting around in the comforts of home....she is gonna get locked up and then more things will start to happen soon......Caylee will get Justice...........I have faith in that.

yeppers... i have the same feeling.... but yet...in the end... caylee is still gone... even if they DID ever find her remains...

justice? perhaps... but still..... something BIGGER and GREATER than just justice should happen... and if there is even ONE in that family without blood on thier hands... i hope to heck they make this madness have a MEANING... have a PURPOSE... other than to just have total strangers feel a loss that maybe her OWN family does not....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 13, 2008, 02:33:31 AM »

I am so sad, I am going to go try to sleep and have a good cry for Caylee and Natalee , I will cry for Kaitlin too, but at least we got justice for her...small consolation though it may be...

Goodnight Cubbee Caylee is looking down on all of us she will get justice one day...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: October 13, 2008, 02:35:15 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmm  i hope you are right.... i believe that there are ALOT of things we arent all privy to..... and hopefully this coming week will bear that out..

Yes.....Casey has spent her last weekend just sitting around in the comforts of home....she is gonna get locked up and then more things will start to happen soon......Caylee will get Justice...........I have faith in that.

yeppers... i have the same feeling.... but yet...in the end... caylee is still gone... even if they DID ever find her remains...

justice? perhaps... but still..... something BIGGER and GREATER than just justice should happen... and if there is even ONE in that family without blood on thier hands... i hope to heck they make this madness have a MEANING... have a PURPOSE... other than to just have total strangers feel a loss that maybe her OWN family does not....
Caylee  will be found........and believe me that entire family is gonna suffer a great deal in the end.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: October 13, 2008, 02:35:19 AM »

Well... from what I understand, we still will not know what they have on Casey as the GJ testimony is not released until trial ...or pre-trial..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 13, 2008, 02:36:36 AM »

Well... from what I understand, we still will not know what they have on Casey as the GJ testimony is not released until trial ...or pre-trial..

We will no in Ten days once they release the documents to baez
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: October 13, 2008, 02:36:53 AM »

Caylee  will be found........and believe me that entire family is gonna suffer a great deal in the end.....

HH.... I hope you are right, as I don't want to think about that sweet angel going without justice..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #851 on: October 13, 2008, 02:37:25 AM »

even MORE depressing... is to imagine how TIM must feel..... having BEEN the parent of a daughter who was lost to a senseless murder...... to realize that he is NOW being HINDERED by those who COULD be capable of doing the SAME thing to the VERY child he is TRYING to FIND for them...

heartbreaking...no doubt....heartbreaking and VERY very tough to handle emotionally for him, i am sure...
I heard nobody looked for his daughter..I guess they said she was a run away..Can anyone confirm this story.. I heard tim found her and the other's that were with her?
There is a sad show about Laura's life on True TV, if u have cable. I saw it a couple of weeks ago.
Nope no one looked for her. No way, and thought Laura ran away. She was gone about 6 mos., decomposing, I think...SAD

IIRC, she was missing 17 months while Tim tried his best to get LE to search this abandoned oil field......they didn't assuming she was a runaway. I don't remember Tim finding her, I believe a dog found Heidi's skull and that started a fire under LE's ASS. Finally they searched the field~Calder field and found the remains. I lived in Texas and was Laura's age when this happened....very tragic.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: October 13, 2008, 02:38:43 AM »

Goodnite Cubbee, don't cry and don't be jealous.  I never got any mail. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 13, 2008, 02:41:35 AM »

HH.... I hope you are right, as I don't want to think about that sweet angel going without justice

Time will tell everything and Caylee will be found.........JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: October 13, 2008, 02:42:06 AM »

Dang - time goes by so fast on here. I want to read more but can't keep my eyes open any longer. Goodnight everyone.

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: October 13, 2008, 02:43:04 AM »

OK...I am off to bed.
It is 2 40 am in OHIO !

I am too old for these late hours, but have no sense ! LOL

I would stay but have a Drs. appt. in the am. Everyone sleep well, pray for Caylee's
location to be found, luv u all !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: October 13, 2008, 02:43:07 AM »

HH.... I hope you are right, as I don't want to think about that sweet angel going without justice

Time will tell everything and Caylee will be found.........JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have signs in my yard that say JUSTICE FOR KAITLIN... we got that... now I need a sign that sayd JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: October 13, 2008, 02:44:01 AM »

Dang - time goes by so fast on here. I want to read more but can't keep my eyes open any longer. Goodnight everyone.

Nite... I am going too... soon as I finish my smoke...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: October 13, 2008, 02:45:08 AM »

I have signs in my yard that say JUSTICE FOR KAITLIN... we got that... now I need a sign that sayd JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
I wouldnt say anything that I dont really feel is gonna happen.....I am possitive that you will have that sign and soon......its just a matter of time.....

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #859 on: October 13, 2008, 02:45:10 AM »

nite monkeys!

sweet dreams,

HH - I'm counting on your wishful thinking.  I'm joining you and I too think that something good is going to happen

I believe that good overcomes evil.  When I give up that hope, I might as well give up everything.

Hugs, it's gonna be alright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.