April 26, 2024, 01:13:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414148 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #940 on: October 13, 2008, 08:14:29 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -
Lot's of catching up this morning - looks the like news is that TES might be pulling out ?  but we're not sure why ? and LP is going to contact Tim this morning ....
I know the weather has been bad down there .....
I believe HH and others when they say don't worry, LE has everything they need for now, and we'll eventually find Caylee. 
I CANNOT WAIT for the GJ to hand down that indictment !! and Casey gets locked up - I think most of us will feel a bit better when that happens.  And I do hope Tim is OK. 
Hope you all have a great day  Smile
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 13, 2008, 08:17:19 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -
Lot's of catching up this morning - looks the like news is that TES might be pulling out ?  but we're not sure why ? and LP is going to contact Tim this morning ....
I believe HH and others when they say don't worry, LE has everything they need for now, and we'll eventually find Caylee. 
I CANNOT WAIT for the GJ to hand down that indictment !! and Casey gets locked up - I think most of us will feel a bit better when that happens.  And I do hope Tim is OK. 

Something isn't right. Tim was so confident that he would find Caylee before he reached Orlando. He had a three hour meeting with Najeme and received a donation from the Never Lose Hope Foundation to search for Caylee. Now he is going to pull out? I would really like to know what is really going on down there. I guess the Anthony's are going to make sure Caylee is never found.

just my opinion

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: October 13, 2008, 08:25:24 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -

Something isn't right. Tim was so confident that he would find Caylee before he reached Orlando. He had a three hour meeting with Najeme and received a donation from the Never Lose Hope Foundation to search for Caylee. Now he is going to pull out? I would really like to know what is really going on down there. I guess the Anthony's are going to make sure Caylee is never found.

just my opinion

I'm sure Tim puts more weight on what LE says then NeJame.  If Tim pulls out of Florida, I'm sure he has a good reason.  Tim would never turn his head to a missing child without credible cause in doing so, IMO.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 13, 2008, 08:34:36 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/12/casey_anthony_grand_jury_meeting_details_leaked.html

Casey Anthony Grand Jury Meeting Details Leaked

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team and neighbors in her family's community are outraged that the grand jury will meet, and that information on the meeting was leaked to the media.

Information that 15 to 21 randomly chosen people will decide Tuesday whether Casey Anthony is indicted on homicide charges was leaked earlier in the week.

The Supreme Court states the secrecy to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance to protect grand jury members from outside pressure or intimidation.

"I thought that info was confidential," said Shelly Soltis, a resident of Lee Vista. "I don't know how it got leaked or where you would even find the information for the community to be involved in that, to see what's going on. I was very surprised that press knew all about this jury."

Florida only holds a grand jury for capital cases, any crime for which the maximum punishment is death.

Although it has been quiet in the Anthony neighborhood, residents said they just want the hearing to be over with, so they can start getting life back to normal, without protesters or media.
Rizzy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: October 13, 2008, 08:35:50 AM »

Good Morning All You Monkeys! 

Hope this is ok to post here (I noticed that ACR was mentioned on some of the other cases here) but I wanted to let everyone know that ACandyRose has the transcripts (typed out) and a bomb-diggity list of names and what documents the name appears in.  As always ACR has it all right at your fingertips!

Here is the addy to the Transcript page for the Caylee Case ....

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

To get to the Names List associated with the documents just look for the link in the top left hand corner.

New transcripts are being added daily to what she already has there.

Hope all of you have a great day and I also hope that Tim does what he feels best ..... would really like to see poor little Caylee brought home.  She so did not deserve any of this. 

**back to reading...but wanted to share ... thanks for all the monkey smiles....you are all a fun group!**

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 13, 2008, 08:37:02 AM »

6:24 am Florida time and it raining hard with gusty winds.

I'm in Orlando, it aint raining here!

Thats great

Lets hope the weather.com site is wrong about the 60% chance of rain today in Orlando. 

Let it dry up a bit.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: October 13, 2008, 08:38:04 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -

just my opinion

I'm sure Tim puts more weight on what LE says then NeJame.  If Tim pulls out of Florida, I'm sure he has a good reason.  Tim would never turn his head to a missing child without credible cause in doing so, IMO.

TES told me that TM and the team have 2 cases in NC this week..A search for a missing woman in Gastonia, and another in Stem..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: October 13, 2008, 08:39:22 AM »

Hope this is ok to post here (I noticed that ACR was mentioned on some of the other cases here) but I wanted to let everyone know that ACandyRose has the transcripts (typed out) and a bomb-diggity list of names and what documents the name appears in.  As always ACR has it all right at your fingertips!

To get to the Names List associated with the documents just look for the link in the top left hand corner.

Hope all of you have a great day and I also hope that Tim does what he feels best ..... would really like to see poor little Caylee brought home.  She so did not deserve any of this. 

**back to reading...but wanted to share ... thanks for all the monkey smiles....you are all a fun group!**

Welcome Rizzy. Thanks for the link. That site does a great job. I have referred to it many times.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: October 13, 2008, 08:40:45 AM »

Welcom Rizzy!  Thanks for the link.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: October 13, 2008, 08:46:47 AM »

Nice link Rizzy...Thanks and Welcome

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: October 13, 2008, 08:49:02 AM »

It was my understanding that the judge would rule on the remaining 3 motions today.  Are the Florida courts open today?

Hi Mammy. I heard Monday or Tuesday. Someone posted earlier that the courts are open today in Florida.

Thank you.  I hope we hear something today.

Good morning everyone. Yep, I'm a "newbie" poster but a frequent reader.

The courts in Orange County ARE open today

Court Holidays
Pursuant to Florida Statute 110.117 and in accordance with the decision of the Chief Judge, Court will be closed for the following dates:

Labor Day, Monday, September 1, 2008
Rosh Hashanah, Tuesday, September 30 , 2008
Yom Kippur, Thursday, October 9, 2008
Veteran's Day, Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving Holiday, Friday, November 28, 2008
Christmas, Thursday, December 25, 2008

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/about/court_holidays/index.shtml

I can't believe Tim is pulling out unless something has been found. His leaving so abruptly the last time he was here makes me think something (maybe a bone or piece of clothing?) was found and it has been ID'd as Caylee's. I guess we'll hear something after the GJ hearing tomorrow. Hopefully LE will have a PC once it is over and give us their decision.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

MJ

JMHO
MJ
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: October 13, 2008, 08:49:24 AM »

Here is a link to breaking news that I just found:

http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/cat/5c99d63b36637bd7/
Rizzy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: October 13, 2008, 08:50:06 AM »

Thank you all for nice Welcome!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 13, 2008, 08:53:25 AM »

Here is a link to breaking news that I just found:

http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/cat/5c99d63b36637bd7/

Another nice link..Thanks !!!

Yuri Melich
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 13, 2008, 08:55:27 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -

just my opinion

I agree...if Tim pulls out it will be for a very good reason.... I still am sad and angry though....not at Tim...he is the greatest! I am angry at the Anthony family, and sad that little Caylee may never be brought to a decent resting place....perhaps it is known that she is unrecoverable...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: October 13, 2008, 08:55:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Wow, Oh Wow!

Lights Out: Lightingthewayhome.Org Non-Profit A Fraud, Websleuths.com Is A Partner In Fraud

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1145

Wow!  See, it just goes to prove, we all need to send our donations to TES! 

WOW!  Aint that the truth!~

Wow!! Is it unusual for so many "charities" and business' to be exposed for possible fraud because of 1 case?
Seems like lots of people and places are having their skeletons coming out of the closet right along with the Anthonys..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: October 13, 2008, 08:56:04 AM »

Good morning everyone. Yep, I'm a "newbie" poster but a frequent reader.

The courts in Orange County ARE open today

Court Holidays
Pursuant to Florida Statute 110.117 and in accordance with the decision of the Chief Judge, Court will be closed for the following dates:

Labor Day, Monday, September 1, 2008
Rosh Hashanah, Tuesday, September 30 , 2008
Yom Kippur, Thursday, October 9, 2008
Veteran's Day, Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving Holiday, Friday, November 28, 2008
Christmas, Thursday, December 25, 2008

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/about/court_holidays/index.shtml

I can't believe Tim is pulling out unless something has been found. His leaving so abruptly the last time he was here makes me think something (maybe a bone or piece of clothing?) was found and it has been ID'd as Caylee's. I guess we'll hear something after the GJ hearing tomorrow. Hopefully LE will have a PC once it is over and give us their decision.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

MJ

Welcome Mint_Julep. Thanks for the confirmation on the courts. I really don't think anything was found. My guess is the weather really has impacted this search and continues to do so. This has to be hard on Tim as well.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 13, 2008, 08:58:15 AM »

Welcome to all the New Monkeys!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: October 13, 2008, 09:27:54 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -

just my opinion

I agree...if Tim pulls out it will be for a very good reason.... I still am sad and angry though....not at Tim...he is the greatest! I am angry at the Anthony family, and sad that little Caylee may never be brought to a decent resting place....perhaps it is known that she is unrecoverable...
The word "unrecoverable" haunts me. It explains why the family is sticking with the "kidnapped" story. They "think" it can't be not be disproved. The whole "gas can" thing worries me too.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #959 on: October 13, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »

Good morning.

Very gloomy news Sad

[Snip]

BY TRACY JACIM
FOX 35 NEWS

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7631148&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey's going to win. This is beyond imaginable. I cannot begin to reconcile all of this anymore.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.