April 30, 2024, 09:32:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414446 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2008, 05:43:41 PM »

When a killer says, I do not know where she is, the killer is telling the truth in a way.  If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, she does not know for sure whether the body ended up in a landfill or an incinerator.  Or she might just be saying that she does not know where Caylee is NOW, as in, probably in Heaven but who knows for sure.  Liars can always justify the lie. 
Amen, sister.

What if everyone is looking down and she is up? Like what was mentioned the other night in the monkey cage about the movie that put the victim in a water tower? So KC is laughing and smirking about the ground being torn up or the lake being dragged or the dump being searched, when she knows she is in a place that can't be stumbled upon?
What if Casey is laughing at searcher's doing all this wood,water searching and caylee is in the yard?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2008, 05:43:43 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I'm excited my account was finally approved   

I live in Orlando patiently waiting to search for baby Caylee. 

Welcome MonkeyBrains!

Welcome Joesamas Mama!

welcome new MONKEYS one and ALL!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »

I'm gonna run off to the store and enjoy the afternoon sunshine.

See you monkeys later.  And remember, NO JUMPING ON THE BED!

Well, when the cat's away ....

Hurry back, 3rdGrade. I enjoy your posts!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2008, 05:45:03 PM »

Sorry, I'm trying to get use to this.  Anyway, I wanted to add that there is talk going around town that Caylee was found at the GP's house in Mt. Dora.  This is the first "real life" rumor (as opposed to online) I've heard since the case broke.  I don't think it could be true---wouldn't be announced on tv???  Anyway, this person that I work with "claimed" to know someone close to the investigation.

We've heard that same rumor.  We have also been told by others "close" to the investigation this is not true.  I have no idea what to believe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2008, 05:45:05 PM »

When a killer says, I do not know where she is, the killer is telling the truth in a way.  If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, she does not know for sure whether the body ended up in a landfill or an incinerator.  Or she might just be saying that she does not know where Caylee is NOW, as in, probably in Heaven but who knows for sure.  Liars can always justify the lie. 
Amen, sister.

What if everyone is looking down and she is up? Like what was mentioned the other night in the monkey cage about the movie that put the victim in a water tower? So KC is laughing and smirking about the ground being torn up or the lake being dragged or the dump being searched, when she knows she is in a place that can't be stumbled upon?
Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  If Casey does follow novels for her plans, and that story had the body in a water tower on the top of an apartment, why are water towers on top of apartments and does Florida have those???
I can not say that there are any water towers on top of apartment buildings here in Florida, but we do have a lot of water towers, like town water towers.  I find the comment interesting, the one about looking up when we are looking down.  I do not give Casey much credit for being very crafty though.  She does not seem the type to want to get her hands dirty, but if it was someone else hiding the body (such as Lee) then that would make a little more sense.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2008, 05:45:05 PM »

Or is a water tower really like an old fashioned cooler???  And if so, how would you get a body in it?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »

Was it June 18th when Casey borrowed the shovel?  Did Cindy say she got it to chop bamboo?  Why would she return home just to chop bamboo?

Has any of our talented monkeys that are mapping cell tower pings .. checked to see if her "home tower" was used after June 16th.  Like she was at the house making calls ?

A lot a ?'s I know... sorry 

I believe it was the neighbor who said Casey said she wanted to cut up some bamboo that she kept tripping on..............

Cindy told that story.... I believe in the Greta interview in the back yard..

actually... it IS a PAIN when you keep tripping over the BAMBOO while you are TEXTING everybody on gods green earth...
but i STILL think she would have told GEO or LEE to cut the bamboo if she was tripping over it...

maybe she just wanted to dig up some bamboo to take WITH her to her new home...

oh..i forgot... she planned on DISPOSING of her family and moving INTO the house with amy...

my bad..

I am convinced Casey was planning on doing away with George and Cindy.  What I can't figure out is how she planned on hideing those bodies
Just a stupid thought, but maybe she was planning to chloroform her parents, then burn the house. But then she/Lee would end up splitting insurance $$, so I guess that is a stupid thought because the house would be gone. Duh!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2008, 05:46:21 PM »

that's because you aren't a sociopath...Casey is.

Its not the same for us.  She doesn't HAVE emotions...they just aren't there.  Its the gratification for here and now. 

I believe a jury will hold this against her, though....and I'm happy about that.  But as a psychology major I understand a bit more about what to expect and not expect from a sociopath.

do you know -- are sociopaths born the way they are, or do they become that way from the way they are raised ?

ahhhh great question!  i've read recent discussions on this, because of so many high profile cases lately.  some psych docs say that there is a difference between a sociopath and a psychopath, that one is born that way and the other is influenced by the environment.  problem is, there has been argument as to which is which and if it's true or not. 

sorry, guess that wasn't very helpful.  lol   

Whether they are born that way or were raised that way the end result is the same, they're EVIL, pure EVIL!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2008, 05:46:34 PM »

If Caylee is left in the back yard sand box or play house  I fould have thougth the family dog  would have a fit.. trying to find Caylee.
Thoughts on this ?

I don't think she was in the sandbox, and here's why - in the pictures of LE searching the back yard, you can see where they took the top of the sandbox, flipped it over, and put mulch in it.  If the sandbox were evidence, I don't think they would contaminate it with mulch.

My own opinion is that Caylee's body was placed in the trunk very soon after she died.  She was driving Tony's Jeep to Chris Stutz's house on the 17th.  I think she was avoiding her car because Caylee was in it.

After a couple of days, the odor forced Casey to deal with it, so she borrowed a shovel and tried to bury Caylee in the back yard.  The dogs hit on the spots where Caylee's body lay.  Since the task of burying her proved too difficult, Caylee went back into the trunk for several more days until Casey came up with a better solution.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2008, 05:46:47 PM »

Sorry, I'm trying to get use to this.  Anyway, I wanted to add that there is talk going around town that Caylee was found at the GP's house in Mt. Dora.  This is the first "real life" rumor (as opposed to online) I've heard since the case broke.  I don't think it could be true---wouldn't be announced on tv???  Anyway, this person that I work with "claimed" to know someone close to the investigation.

We've heard that same rumor.  We have also been told by others "close" to the investigation this is not true.  I have no idea what to believe.
I am with you on that Klaas.  I feel as if I am in an ongoing game of "Monkey in the Middle" with no end insight at the moment. 

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »

The gas sample that tested positive to chloroform came from the smelly trunk of the car if I remember correctly.  That gas sample also contained other gaseous substances, including the ones responsible for the smell.  The pattern of the other gaseous products help pin point decomposition from a human body.  I am an experienced chemist with forensic history. I like to clarify what has appeared in the press, which I know by experience comes out oddly at times, and uses the vernacular of the lay public. 

Another interesting product of "pure" chloroform is the deadly war gas phosgene COCl2.  I indeed have run into this when opening a virgin lab bottle of chloroform.  A photochemical reaction takes place where light breaks chloroform down to phosgene and hydrochloric acid.  In labs usually a little ethanol is added to the chloroform to attempt to stablize it, but even that does not always work.    So the chloroform in Casey's trunk may have been accompanied by phosgene.  Depends upon if the phosgene has gone on further to react with say the upholstery.

So any stablized chloroform would also contain some ethanol.  If unstablized, then contains hydrochloric acid and phosgene in virgin bottles.  That is unless the chloroform has been stored in ideal conditions in the cold and tightly sealed. 

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/bio-sci/bbsafe/chloroform.htm

uuuhhh....huh?  lol

You lost me after "The gas sample"

Chloroform is a highly reactive solvent, and produces in its own container bad stuff like the deadly war gas phosgene.  It's impossible to have "pure" chloroform, but it is possible to have high concentrations as in Casey's trunk.   In the gas sample from that car there were many substances in addition to chloroform, mostly from the decomposition.

I hve to disagree, from all the research I've done on Elsevier and Science direct, there is pure chloroform~CHCl3 (Chloroform, pure); it has a definitively different chemical structure than by products.
I would gather that the gas chromatagraph and similar measuring instrument would be able to detect any of the above mentioned chemicals and separate the percentage of the content from the chloroform it'self. I am also wondering if the chemical make up of the gas that remained in the truck is affected by being in a hot trunk for several weeks or if it's atomic structure remains stable.

MURT

Definitely the chloroform in Caseys hot trunk could have experienced decomposition.  My main suspicion is the photochemical reaction where chloroform decomposes to phosgene (a reactive substance in its own right) and hydrochloric acid.  The chloroform may have been completely shielded from the light, though, in which case the photoreaction would have less chance.  Any preexisting photobreakdown product like hydrochloric acid and phosgene can each react with fibers in the car, becuse each byproduct is reactive in its own right.

Sometimes it doesn't take much light to start the photoreaction.  I myself have opened virgin dark brown glass bottles of chloroform only to smell the mess.  Certainly it is good lab practice to store solvents in the cold.  I myself used the coldroom for this purpose.

As a chemist I have not consulted general descriptive literature for chemical info.  There are trade journals and peer reviewed literature that cover that aspect of useful (at the time) info.  Also colleagues.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »

Yes a fresh cage!

Alright have been looking it up and Murt is right.  Decomposition of a body starts almost immediately depending on how the person died, it can start with in moments or hours. 

It would not have to be a strong smell for the dogs to hit, but Murt I think you were right that it was still a "fresh" smell which could be the reasoning for the random hits by both dogs.

OKAY...not to gross anyone out.. but when my mom died... uh... she was at home... and we are in a rural area... so by the time the coroner got here.... she had been gone for at least an hour..
i held her hand...and sat by her till they got there... and ...honestly...there wasnt anything odorous about it..

okay.. that was nasty to write..

sorry..

The decomposition starts very soon, but the odor doesn't begin right away. It takes several hours, I've heard at least 12, for that to be noticeable. Way back in the early 1900's, it was not a law that a body had to be embalmed, and many people had wakes in their homes with the dead body laid out in the casket, for as much as 2 days and nights before they were buried.
As for the hits in the backyard, I read something by a trainer who worked with cadaver dogs. She said that it might not have been the body itself that was in the yard, but something that was nearby the body in the trunk, long enough for the smell to permeate it, like an article of clothing, a blanket, or maybe the gas cans. She also said that if the body had been buried in the yard, the dogs would have gone crazy, rather than just giving an alert. But it could have been buried temporarily and moved very quickly. It made sense to me. Also, an interesting tidbit... she says that properly trained cadaver dogs can detect that odor through anything except metal.... plastic, wood, or fabric, for example.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »

The gas sample that tested positive to chloroform came from the smelly trunk of the car if I remember correctly.  That gas sample also contained other gaseous substances, including the ones responsible for the smell.  The pattern of the other gaseous products help pin point decomposition from a human body.  I am an experienced chemist with forensic history. I like to clarify what has appeared in the press, which I know by experience comes out oddly at times, and uses the vernacular of the lay public. 

Another interesting product of "pure" chloroform is the deadly war gas phosgene COCl2.  I indeed have run into this when opening a virgin lab bottle of chloroform.  A photochemical reaction takes place where light breaks chloroform down to phosgene and hydrochloric acid.  In labs usually a little ethanol is added to the chloroform to attempt to stablize it, but even that does not always work.    So the chloroform in Casey's trunk may have been accompanied by phosgene.  Depends upon if the phosgene has gone on further to react with say the upholstery.

So any stablized chloroform would also contain some ethanol.  If unstablized, then contains hydrochloric acid and phosgene in virgin bottles.  That is unless the chloroform has been stored in ideal conditions in the cold and tightly sealed. 

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/bio-sci/bbsafe/chloroform.htm

uuuhhh....huh?  lol

You lost me after "The gas sample"

Chloroform is a highly reactive solvent, and produces in its own container bad stuff like the deadly war gas phosgene.  It's impossible to have "pure" chloroform, but it is possible to have high concentrations as in Casey's trunk.   In the gas sample from that car there were many substances in addition to chloroform, mostly from the decomposition.

I hve to disagree, from all the research I've done on Elsevier and Science direct, there is pure chloroform~CHCl3 (Chloroform, pure); it has a definitively different chemical structure than by products.
I would gather that the gas chromatagraph and similar measuring instrument would be able to detect any of the above mentioned chemicals and separate the percentage of the content from the chloroform it'self. I am also wondering if the chemical make up of the gas that remained in the truck is affected by being in a hot trunk for several weeks or if it's atomic structure remains stable.

MURT

I'm no chemist Murt so I dig around until I find something that correlates in some fashion to this case. I found this article about a train wreck in 1990 where chloroform was spilled and the concentration of chloroform in ambient air yrs later. Interesting:

BACKGROUND AND STATEMENT OF ISSUESIn October 1990, a CSX train derailed in Marshall County. 15,443 gallons of chloroform and3,660 gallons of styrene were spilled into a region underlain by a karst bedrock setting. Styreneis no longer a contaminant of concern. Data from 1998 indicates that dissolved chloroformconcentrations of 2,000 to 4,000 milligrams/liter (mg/L) are still present in the groundwater. The greater part of the dissolved chloroform discharges at Wilson Spring, which is a few feetfrom Big Rock Creek (Remedial Investigation Report, 1998).The discharge from Wilson Spring is collected and pumped to a carbon treatment system beforebeing discharged to Big Rock Creek. This current discharge point is approximately 100 feetdownstream of the original point of discharge [personal observation, 1998]. The spring area issurrounded by large rocks to form a small pond and is fenced. In 1998, CSX and its consultant,Ogden Environmental and Energy Services Company, Inc., requested permission to stop thecarbon treatment and, instead, channel the discharge from Wilson Spring to Big Rock Creek viaa system of rip rap or other method to increase volatilization of the chloroform from the water. IfCSX was allowed to stop the treatment, the rocks would be removed. This action wouldeliminate the pond and allow the spring water to flow directly to Big Rock Creek. The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC), Division of Superfund(DSF), previously asked the Tennessee Department of Health (TDH) if this proposal would posea threat to beef cattle drinking water from Big Rock Creek. After viewing the area, TDH drewthe following conclusions in a previous health consultation (which are not limited to the threat tobeef cattle): •The risk to humans is unknown from inhalation exposure to air in the vicinity of thepathway from Wilson Spring (untreated water) to Big Rock Creek.•The risk to humans should be the driving factor in this scenario. If humans, especiallychildren, are protected, then the cows should in all likelihood be protected, also.The recommendations in the previous health consultation were as follows: •Determine the potential concentration of chloroform in the air surrounding the pathwayfrom Wilson Spring to Big Rock Creek, if the spring water is no longer treated, butallowed to flow directly to the creek over rip rap or other method to increasevolatilization.•Determine the potential risk to humans, especially children, in the vicinity of the pathwaybetween Wilson Spring and Big Rock Creek [Public Health Consultation, 1998].The consultant for CSX Transportation, Inc., AMEC Earth & Environmental, Inc. (formerlyOgden Environmental and Energy Services Company, Inc.) prepared an addendum to theRemedial Investigation of 1998 in which they addressed the issues raised in the consultation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 5
Public Health Consultation – Update to Wilson Spring Site Page 2 of 8[Remedial Investigation Addendum, 2002]. DSF has now asked TDH to comment on the airsampling portion of the addendum.DISCUSSIONWilson Spring is located on a private farm. This spring is less than 1/4 mile from the Wilsonresidence. A cow path which leads to the creek is evident beside the fence around the spring. The walk from the house to the spring and then to the creek is very easy; therefore, WilsonSpring and Big Rock Creek are easily accessible to people, including children.Ambient Air SamplingOn April 23, 1999, AMEC sampled the ambient air at and near Wilson Spring and the rock-walled pond. Results are summarized in Table 1. More recent samples at Wilson Spring aresummarized in Table 2. Table 1Concentrations of Chloroform in Ambient Air as Measured by a Drager TubeWilson Spring Area, Lewisburg, Marshall County, TennesseeApril 23, 1999StationSample Height (feet) Concentration (mg/m3)A-15>1.3 1A-250.12A-350.045A-450.084A-55Not DetectedA-650.005A-75>0.73 1A-73>1.5 1A-73 (duplicate)>1.2 1A-73 (Summa canister) 25QCEquipment BlankNot Detected1possible tube saturation, results may be artificially low2sample collected with a Summa canister rather than with sorbent tubes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 6
Public Health Consultation – Update to Wilson Spring Site Page 3 of 8Stations A-1 through A-4 and A-7 are next to the pond; station A-1 is closest to the spring andstation A-7 is at the spring. Station A-5 is upwind of the spring (background); station A-6 isdownwind from the pond. Samples were taken with sorbent tubes, except at A-7 where a samplewas taken with a Summa canister because the chloroform concentrations exceeded thecalibration range of the sorbent tubes.Table 2Concentrations of Chloroform in Ambient AirWilson Spring, Lewisburg, Marshall County, TennesseeDate SampledConcentration (mg/m3)April 26, 20012.68June 1, 20012.61June 29, 20013.01July 31, 20014.26August 31, 20013.07September 27, 20012.78November 1, 20011.67November 30, 20011.41January 3, 20021.89The periodic air sampling data confirm that chloroform from Wilson Spring continues tovolatilize into the ambient air.The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) has published a unit riskfactor for excess cancer risk of 2.3x10-5per :g/m3(this is, also, the United States EnvironmentalProtection Agency slope factor) for a life time exposure to chloroform. It is unlikely that anyonewould spend a lifetime next to the spring. Children might spend a few hours several days a weekplaying in Big Rock Creek during warm weather. Access to the spring and collection pond iscontrolled. ATSDR also has published an acute minimum risk level (MRL) for chloroform of100 parts per billion (ppb). The concentrations at A-1 and A-7 vary between >1.2 mg/m3(>246ppb) to 5 mg/m3(1,024 ppb). However, the concentrations drop off quickly with distance fromthe spring, with concentrations ranging from 1 ppb to 25 ppb as one walks away from WilsonSpring and along the pond.
Page 7
Public Health Consultation – Update to Wilson Spring Site Page 4 of 8Remedial Investigation Report AddendumThe original report and the addendum, prepared by AMEC, are well written. The data ispresented clearly and interpreted appropriately. The consultant concluded that realistic cancerrisk scenarios did not indicate an unacceptable risk and that acute exposures did not represent ahazard, except in the immediate vicinity of the spring. As long as access is limited to the spring,there is no apparent risk. However, if the configuration of the spring discharge were changedand the fence was removed, a significant hazard could exist, especially to children playing at thespring. Chloroform was used as an anesthetic during surgery before its harmful effects were recognized.Breathing large amounts of chloroform and drinking liquids that contain large amounts ofchloroform can affect the central nervous system, liver, and kidneys of humans. People areexposed to low levels of chloroform every day in their drinking water and in the food they eat.Whether liver and kidney cancer could develop in people after long-term exposure to chloroformin drinking water is not known. Also, whether chloroform causes birth defects or harmfulreproductive effects in people is not known (ATSDR 1997b).ATSDR Child Health InitiativeIn 1996, ATSDR launched an initiative to place a special agency-wide emphasis onenvironmental hazards to children’s health and to emphasize child health in all agency programsand activities. The initiative was begun because of the special vulnerabilities children havewhen exposed to hazardous substances (ATSDR, 1997a; ATSDR 1998).Children are at greater risk than adults from certain kinds of exposure to hazardous substances atsites with environmental contamination. Children engage in activities such as playing outdoorsand in hand-to-mouth behaviors that increase their exposure to hazardous substances. Childrenare shorter than adults, which means they breathe dust, soil, and vapors close to the ground. Their lower body weight and higher intake rate results in a greater dose of hazardous substanceper unit of body weight. The developing body systems of children can sustain permanentdamage if toxic exposures are high enough during critical growth stages. Exposure pathways involving small children were evaluated during the development of thishealth consultation. In evaluating this data, careful attention was paid to ensure that the health ofsmall children was protected.CONCLUSIONSNo apparent public health hazard exists as long as control measures limit access. Thisconclusion is based on the following:
Page 8
Public Health Consultation – Update to Wilson Spring Site Page 5 of 8• At Wilson Spring, concentrations of chloroform in ambient air exceed the ATSDRacute MRL of 100 ppb.• A few feet away from Wilson Spring, the concentrations of chloroform drop quickly tolevels well below the ATSDR acute MRL.• Control measures limiting access to Wilson Spring mitigate the risk at the present time.RECOMMENDATIONSContinue to control access to Wilson Spring until remedial options that include methods ofeliminating potential exposure to chloroform vapors are decided upon.PUBLIC HEALTH ACTION PLANA copy of this health consultation will be provided to the property owner of the Wilson Farm. The Tennessee Department of Health is available to comment on future data as well as on theappropriateness and efficacy of future actions at this site. PREPARED BY:Bonnie BashorDirector, Environmental Health Studies and ServicesCommunicable and Environmental Health ServicesTennessee Department of Health

Sorry, it's very long!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »

Hey Klaas!  I work at Sun Pass and the rumor is going around there.  I'm sure it's just that, a rumor.  I think that LE would be chomping at the bit in reporting they found her.  I don't believe it.  It seems all these "sources" are coming out of the woodwork.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2008, 05:50:42 PM »

Hey Klaas!  I work at Sun Pass and the rumor is going around there.  I'm sure it's just that, a rumor.  I think that LE would be chomping at the bit in reporting they found her.  I don't believe it.  It seems all these "sources" are coming out of the woodwork.
What is Sun Pass???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »

Welcome MonkeyBrains!

Welcome Joesamas Mama!
Thank you Klaasend. I'm not sure, but are you the person that can give me an avatar? I would like a picture of my dog if possible? Thank you so much and THANKS to ALL you monkeys!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »

What is Sun Pass???

It's like E-Pass, EZ-Pass.  It's a device you put on your windshield and it's attached to your credit card so you can go through tolls without stopping.  There are 2 main companies in the area.  Sunpass and Epass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2008, 05:56:50 PM »

Welcome MonkeyBrains!

Welcome Joesamas Mama!
Thank you Klaasend. I'm not sure, but are you the person that can give me an avatar? I would like a picture of my dog if possible? Thank you so much and THANKS to ALL you monkeys!!

Why don't you email me a photo of your dog and I'll fix it so you can use as your avatar:

smklaas@hotmail.com
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2008, 06:00:31 PM »

Found this interesting posted on a the MyFoxOrlando blog.....

OtownNick  read my blog  view my photos
Oct 12, 2008 | 4:46 PM

More tid bits---

The TES guy that was with us (with the cadaver dog) said that George Anthony had been calling him a lot (as recently as last wek or 2) wanting to know where they are searching. This PROVES he knows Caylee is dead cause he knows TES is searching for REMAINS.

I know that Mark NeJame has talked to or has been meeting with Tim Miller with TES. Also, Tim's been tied up a LOT with LE for some hush hush reason and I heard some grumblings form my "source", but he was not allowed to divulge what all that is about. Somethings weird about Tim being her, but not organizing a search. Perhaps he IS here to be prepped to testify before the GJ??

I was assured by my source at TES that another search WILL be organized. I'm hoping next weekend. I think that TES and LE are spending a lot of time reviewing time lines, and matching up the cell tower pings to the search areas.

If TES searches next weekend, the small strike force will just join them. Otherwise, we will be searching again next Sunday, getting more areas to search form Tim Miller.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.