April 27, 2024, 07:03:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414247 times)
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »

klaassend- why so quiet tonite?  I have only been a monkey for  a short time but this seems unusual   
NFL football (go Cowboys!)

love the cowboys   
lost in "Off Topic"

SOrry Wreck...Back on topic now

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: October 12, 2008, 07:47:27 PM »

klaassend- why so quiet tonite?  I have only been a monkey for  a short time but this seems unusual   
Ive heard of that team- where are they from???  Lawrence, Kansas????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: October 12, 2008, 07:48:08 PM »

Just thinking about Tim Miller's experience with missing person's family's & their interactions with him & TES I think would be quite eye opening in relation to this case.  I would be willing to BET that this is the FIRST TIME he has ever ENCOUNTERED DEMAND(S) for a SEARCH FOR ONLY AN ALIVE VICTIM, WHERE THE FAMILY OFFERRED NO SUPPORT FOR ACCOMODATIONS OR WILLINGNESS TO PARTICIPATE AT THE COMMAND CENTER, where the MOTHER of the missing person INTERACTED WITH HIM NOT AT ALL OTHER THAN TO SAY HELLO & it probably goes on from there.  Tim Miller has an incredible knowledge base in these area's sadly, even his own personal life experience of tragedy.

My guess is that there probably is not even one AVERAGE response that he encountered from this clan of ghouls.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Personally, I doubt Tim will be a witness for the Grand Jury.

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

That's just my opinion, though.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!
Tim keeps saying that he is there to check conditions. I have never heard anything "officially" about him testifying, and unless they did find her I don't think he would.  But the Orlando Sentinel did quote him as saying they may look Sunday night or Monday. (This was late last night.) I will look to see if I can find the link.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: October 12, 2008, 07:49:06 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!

i am wondering the same thing- maybe he came to see if conditions were right and found they weren't and that is all there is to it...Maybe they are doing searching in areas that they can.....???
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 12, 2008, 07:49:22 PM »

BooMonkey said:

I believe he said he was there to check the area conditions and see if they were ok for resuming the search for Caylee. He also said, he was not happy with the conditions yet.

I also think he said he is there to do a search for Jennifer Kesse, another missing person.

That's what I heard.

Edited for spelling Jennifer's name.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #246 on: October 12, 2008, 07:49:58 PM »

Come on Lurking MONKEYS, we see your name at the top of the thread, we know you are there. Give us your opinion!!!!

Was Caylee moved several times?

Is the slore Casey pregnant again?

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George?

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet? Are these people still going to work everyday? Wear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name? I want to see his vet records!!! 

Post da*m it!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2008, 07:50:55 PM »

BooMonkey said:

I agree, Brandi. Unless Tim found evidence, I wouldn't think he would be called to testify before the grand jury. My guess (like yours) is that the grand jury will be presented with the test results from the FBI, body farm, etc.

All the prosecutors need to do is convince the grand jury that there is enough evidence to have a trial. That should be easy to do with the forensic evidence available. That's why I think they could get an indictment tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #248 on: October 12, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »

love the cowboys   

My husband and I are not big football fans, but my dad has thoroughly indoctrinated my son as Cowboys fan.  He can't go anywhere without wearing his Romo jersery!

Lisa
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: October 12, 2008, 07:52:19 PM »

Thank you Monkey Brains for providing the W/S link, I did read it & after it was relayed by one of the posters that moles were noted as being around & CA was probably starting some of the BS rumors that were sufacing recently, LOL.

CA is orchestrating this, the look in the bond hearing at KC while uttering on the stand "there is no evidence", the pass that some give this creature cuz she has a title of grandparent I will never understand other than to say that these nice people I hope never run into this type of creature cuz they will be preyed upon.

NP.  Ya, that bond hearing testimony was something!~  I've never seen anyone like that in my life.  I'm sorry to admit that I don't have any compassion for CA.  I feel sociopathic towards her, LOL.
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2008, 07:53:01 PM »

I used to read that thread for Yuri... he did not talk about the case, and refused to answer questions about it, so I don't think it is fair if he was taken off the case because of that. But he had to know it was risky. And I bet I know who did the complaining to his superiors!!!! CINDY!!!! She reads there too.

I thought Cindy did her own posting in the "Caylee is alive thread?"  Some of those "theories" about Casey being framed by OCSD could have only come from her!

Lisa

totally agree! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2008, 07:54:14 PM »

Come on Lurking MONKEYS, we see your name at the top of the thread, we know you are there. Give us your opinion!!!!

Was Caylee moved several times?        Yes

Is the slore Casey pregnant again?      I doubt it.

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?      Who cares???

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George?       Yes

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet? Are these people still going to work everyday? Wear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name? I want to see his vet records!!! 

Post da*m it!    No, Lee works.  No. He looks like Toto.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2008, 07:54:20 PM »

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day?

Post da*m it!

All very good questions Boomonkey

ONly one I think I can answer is Cindy wears the pants.... well atleast she thought she did until Slore came along.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »

BooMonkey said:

I believe he said he was there to check the area conditions and see if they were ok for resuming the search for Caylee. He also said, he was not happy with the conditions yet.

I also think he said he is there to do a search for Jennifer Keessee (spelling?) another missing person.

That's what I heard.

The search for Jennifer I can understand, but to fly in to check weather conditions? Hmmmm, don't think so. Has he heard of a phone? Internet? Weather channel? He's got people here that could do that for him, it's too expensive to fly in to check weather conditions. There is more to this than meets the eye.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »

Meanwhile, Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, said the group plans to resume searching areas near Orlando International Airport for Caylee, possibly by Sunday. Miller said he is concerned that recent rains might have saturated search areas but hopes to call for volunteers by Sunday.

While in Orlando, he and a group of experienced searchers also plan to look for Jennifer Kesse, the Orlando woman missing since January 2006.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1108oct11,0,1967380.story
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »

Was Caylee moved several x's ?
I think that 1st she put her in her little playhouse in the backyard. JG said that Caylee loved that house !
I think that she was moved from there the day Casey borrowed the shovel, and then,, ........ ......YES I believe that Casey left her in the trunk  ::MonkeyNoNo::until she figured out where to dump her. Mother of the year I think !  ::MonkeyNoNo::LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2008, 07:57:16 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!
The last information I had was that TES was going to concentrate on Jennifer Kesse this weekend and resume the search for Caylee next weekend.

MURT
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »

Ive heard of that team- where are they from???  Lawrence, Kansas????

i think it's Las Vegas!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #258 on: October 12, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »

Post da*m it!

Well, for the love of God I hope she isn't pregnant.  That chick should have been sterilized after having Caylee!  And since she sleeps with anything that has a penis and does not use protection, I bet she has a few crotch critters.  I do think Casey is wearing everything from the Target Theft Collection (hat tip to a W/S poster).  Cindy IMO, definitely wears the pants in the family.  I think George fears Cindy.  I do find it strange that the house has not been foreclosed on, but I bet they are living off of donations.  And I had no idea they even had a dog!

Lisa
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2008, 08:00:03 PM »

Was Caylee moved several times?  I think so at least twice

Is the slore Casey pregnant again? What ??? had not heard this??? shocked and horrifiied

Is she wearing the stolen push up bra under that tight shirt she wore the other day? things that make you go hmmmm

Does Cindy wear the pants in the family or George? definitely!!!!!

Does anyone else find it strange that the Anthony family's home has not been repossessed yet?  that would be very sad

Are these people still going to work everyday? i wonder does anyone know - i know i couldn't work if my baby was missing

Wear is the family dog? I've never seen a picture of the dog! What's his name? I want to see his vet records!!! 

Post da*m it!

hope i did this right 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.