April 30, 2024, 06:17:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414436 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: October 12, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »

Hey Dolce can you make me a Avatar like that of Caylee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #321 on: October 12, 2008, 08:40:08 PM »

Isnt the names to the dogs Tinker and Tilly??
Yes the two Yorkies are named Tinker and Tilly, as per George.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: October 12, 2008, 08:40:38 PM »

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP SOME 4-LEGGED QUESTIONS

Yes, that would be coorect. You know a lot about a lot of things!!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: October 12, 2008, 08:41:28 PM »

poor poor baby- so sad 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: October 12, 2008, 08:41:37 PM »

Yes the two Yorkies are named Tinker and Tilly, as per George.

Oh man why do I no that???

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: October 12, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »

there you are!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: October 12, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Hey Dolce can you make me a Avatar like that of Caylee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
I would say ask Klaas to use the link from the post with the animated picture and impose it into your avi.

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: October 12, 2008, 08:42:59 PM »

I lurk at W/S and they have members of the Casey Anthony fan club!  This guy takes the cake!

I realize from living my life that the world system is against people who think like me and I came to realize Casey thinks exactly like me and like the rest of my family. The system is out to get Casey. She is sociopathic in that she isn't one of the guys, which is not really a psychotic disorder, but I think she is being crucified for who she is. I think she and Jesse decided to have Caylee adopted. The people who got Caylee broke contact with Casey and Jesse, and Caylee disappeared; then Jesse and Casey broke up and Casey is taking the rap while Jesse is getting off free, so far.

Dude!  Stop drinking the bong water!

Lisa

OMG! Is this guy for real???? The only thing I can say to people who support murders is sit down in a quiet room, close your eyes and picture Caylee. Picture her laughing, dancing, singing, smiling. Imagine her reaching up for a hug and her little body snuggling close to you for comfort. NOW picture KC doing something to that little girl. Picture her dumping her body somewhere and then going shopping. Picture that poor little body decaying somewhere and her mommy out dancing, partying, drinking and having sex. Close your eyes and see that smirk she had on her face in the court room.
Still support her? Come on! I can picture Mother Theresa screaming from the crowd with a rope to hang her from the closest tree!!!

amen - well said boo
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: October 12, 2008, 08:43:16 PM »

LOL, Lisa!!!  My gosh, is CA on WS again????  Where do people come up with these things?  Crazy, IMO!
[/quote]

This poster says he is a cousin of Susan Smith.

Lisa
[/quote]

Cousin of Susan Smith? Ha, that explains it!  CREEPY!
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:04 PM »

When a killer says, I do not know where she is, the killer is telling the truth in a way.  If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, she does not know for sure whether the body ended up in a landfill or an incinerator.  Or she might just be saying that she does not know where Caylee is NOW, as in, probably in Heaven but who knows for sure.  Liars can always justify the lie. 
Amen, sister.

What if everyone is looking down and she is up? Like what was mentioned the other night in the monkey cage about the movie that put the victim in a water tower? So KC is laughing and smirking about the ground being torn up or the lake being dragged or the dump being searched, when she knows she is in a place that can't be stumbled upon?
Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  If Casey does follow novels for her plans, and that story had the body in a water tower on the top of an apartment, why are water towers on top of apartments and does Florida have those???
No water towers on apartments. Our water sources are either municipal water supplies or well water.  We do have vary large water towers operated by the cities but not the smaller water towers seen in other locations. The reason for the water towers on the roof of individual apartments was to gravity feed the water to the residents of the apartments.

MURT
Maddie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

Does anyone know if TES is searching for Caylee today? Is it true that Tim Miller had a five hour meeting Friday with the Anthony's and their attorney? Thanks!

Not sure if they are searching, but I think the meeting on Friday for 5 hours was with NeJame only.  He had not met with the Anthony's yet.  Tim mentioned that NeJame was going to see if he could get the Anthony's to meet with Tim on Saturday.  I don't know if that happened.

But I did see a post, either here or other site, today saying George was standing out on street corners in the neighborhood handing out Caylee fliers.

George is set up in the parking lot of an abandonded building on Goldenrod road. He hands out fliers and I think they are also selling/giving out Caylee t shirts.

MURT
I do feel bad for George I think he is going to heave a sigh of releif when Casey is arrested, I think this is killing him, I think he really loved that little girl, plus it's a way for hime to get out of that nut house, Cindy and Lee another story, they will be defensive till the end....I think the dog's name is Tilly or something like that.
Finally got caught up where it is a little quiet. don't like to post when I am way behind
LOL  I find myself laughing outloud at some of your posts, you guys are to funny!!

"To the world they are one person, to one person they are the world"
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #331 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »

Dang it is so hard to see pics of Caylee!   At two they really start to become their own little person.  It brings tears to my eyes!

Lisa
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: October 12, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »

there you are!!!

WOW, we thought you ran off with LEE!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: October 12, 2008, 08:46:09 PM »

There are a lot of great shots of Caylee out there.  I hope they haunt Casey for the rest of her days.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: October 12, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »

T
When a killer says, I do not know where she is, the killer is telling the truth in a way.  If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, she does not know for sure whether the body ended up in a landfill or an incinerator.  Or she might just be saying that she does not know where Caylee is NOW, as in, probably in Heaven but who knows for sure.  Liars can always justify the lie. 
Amen, sister.

What if everyone is looking down and she is up? Like what was mentioned the other night in the monkey cage about the movie that put the victim in a water tower? So KC is laughing and smirking about the ground being torn up or the lake being dragged or the dump being searched, when she knows she is in a place that can't be stumbled upon?
Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  If Casey does follow novels for her plans, and that story had the body in a water tower on the top of an apartment, why are water towers on top of apartments and does Florida have those???
No water towers on apartments. Our water sources are either municipal water supplies or well water.  We do have vary large water towers operated by the cities but not the smaller water towers seen in other locations. The reason for the water towers on the roof of individual apartments was to gravity feed the water to the residents of the apartments.

MURT
Thank you Murt.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #335 on: October 12, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »

I have never been called to jury duty, although I think I would like to.
As far as people being pulled for jury, there are a lot of people who have not followed this case like we monkeys have. I try to talk to people I know and get their opion and they have no idea so all I have is monkeys in the cage 

I know they always ask if they know the suspect etc but do they make them take lie detector test to make sure they are in no way involved with her?

I have the same problem Monkeydeep and to get someone caught up takes so freakin long I usually just say forget it. 

I agree  - i was telling a good friend at work about this --- she only knew like nothing about this- after i told her - she just looked at me like i was some kinda of freak for obseessing and knowing as much as i do..... then she as most people felt bad for caylee and probably me for obsessing

If they want a jury that has no contact with KC, you can bet your bippee that it will be an ALL WOMAN JURY!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #336 on: October 12, 2008, 08:46:31 PM »

KC never intended to search, she was to busy stealing and shopping, and who knows what else.  It is sickening to see her in Caylee T shirt 

I agree.  I was glad to see that she wasn't wearing it the other day.  It's nothing but a big slap in the face to her daughter and an insult to the intelligence of LE and the general public.   She's not fooling anyone - except maybe herself, if she thinks anyone believes her b.s.

Is the source that has reported Lee's pregnant GF leaving him a reliable one, or do any of us know who the actual source is?

I wonder how things are between he and his parents now - I guess his absence speaks volumes about it.   They sure seem to be a house divided now.  From what we've seen lately, Lee's never around and George is staying out of the house a great deal.  I can't imagine how it is with just Cindy and Casey in that house.   I really do feel that Cindy is motivated by guilt more than anything in the whole cover-up effort.  I think she feels guilty for enabling Casey during her entire life and for putting her hands around her neck that night.   She knows she had a hand in helping to create The Perfect Storm.   

Remember how when the DNA results were first in, Cindy, Casey and Lee were all brought in together and given the results?  I still want to know why that was - did they fear that George would do something to Lee?   That was one of the bits of info that made me lean more toward someone other than Lee (like possibly George) being Caylee's father.  Any thoughts?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 12, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »

I have never been called to jury duty, although I think I would like to.
As far as people being pulled for jury, there are a lot of people who have not followed this case like we monkeys have. I try to talk to people I know and get their opion and they have no idea so all I have is monkeys in the cage 

I know they always ask if they know the suspect etc but do they make them take lie detector test to make sure they are in no way involved with her?

I have the same problem Monkeydeep and to get someone caught up takes so freakin long I usually just say forget it. 

I agree  - i was telling a good friend at work about this --- she only knew like nothing about this- after i told her - she just looked at me like i was some kinda of freak for obseessing and knowing as much as i do..... then she as most people felt bad for caylee and probably me for obsessing

I don't even bring it up anymore because I don't know anyone around me that keeps up with it like I do. My husband gave up weeks ago trying to get me off the computer. Now he asks me all the time what's going on! I think he would secretly be "elated" if my computer went down though. But, it would probably cause me to have a nervous breakdown! I've been obsessed from the beginning! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: October 12, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »

I lurk at W/S and they have members of the Casey Anthony fan club!  This guy takes the cake!

I realize from living my life that the world system is against people who think like me and I came to realize Casey thinks exactly like me and like the rest of my family. The system is out to get Casey. She is sociopathic in that she isn't one of the guys, which is not really a psychotic disorder, but I think she is being crucified for who she is. I think she and Jesse decided to have Caylee adopted. The people who got Caylee broke contact with Casey and Jesse, and Caylee disappeared; then Jesse and Casey broke up and Casey is taking the rap while Jesse is getting off free, so far.

If that adoption theory were true, which it is not, she is not the type of person who would be ashamed to admit that she did it- I am sure she would throw it in her mother's face as soon as she was brought back home.She would figure it was her child,her life,and if it upset her parents, and included some money in the deal, well good.   
If you think being a sociopath means just not being "one of the guys" you have a big shock coming. 

Stop drinking the bong water!

Lisa

OMG! Is this guy for real???? The only thing I can say to people who support murders is sit down in a quiet room, close your eyes and picture Caylee. Picture her laughing, dancing, singing, smiling. Imagine her reaching up for a hug and her little body snuggling close to you for comfort. NOW picture KC doing something to that little girl. Picture her dumping her body somewhere and then going shopping. Picture that poor little body decaying somewhere and her mommy out dancing, partying, drinking and having sex. Close your eyes and see that smirk she had on her face in the court room.
Still support her? Come on! I can picture Mother Theresa screaming from the crowd with a rope to hang her from the closest tree!!!

MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: October 12, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »

Dang it is so hard to see pics of Caylee!   At two they really start to become their own little person.  It brings tears to my eyes!

Lisa

I know it!!!  It makes me want to reach my hand through the picture and choke Casey up against the fence!!!  I will never understand WHY someone would or could do such a thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.