April 27, 2024, 01:14:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414228 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: October 13, 2008, 01:45:42 AM »

KLAAS Do the Anthony's or their attornies have any say on whether or not TES searches?

EVEN MORE BAD NEWS:  40% chance of Rain tonight and tomorrow.  It has been raining here on and off since Tim and his crew got here!

Not officially, I'm sure LE is the final say.  There might be some things going on we aren't aware of. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.  Too late tonight.  Red might have an idea (if he can say).

I think Klaas is right there had to be more to this...Lets all remain calm see if Red can offer insight.Maybe Tim will not pull out it is not yet official maybe he will have a meeting with LE tomorrow and things will change as they often do in this case!!!

Sorry K, I look at that little girl in your avit, and I think she should be sleeping now, waiting for a day in the yard or pool., maybe have a playdate.   But no, she's out there somewhere after rotting in a trunk, it disgusts me, and her family is defiling her legacy, surrounded by the best legal heads.  I will take a few breaths now and my medication and hopefully things will get better tomorrow.....

OMG why did you have to say that!!!!

Because I am honest, and the truth hurts.  But obviously lies can be so much worse. 

I know MM
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 13, 2008, 01:46:32 AM »

I just do not believe it's money..Tim acted fine until his meeting..Those Fing Anthony's make me sick..I hope they all rot you know where..That Cindy deserves every once of agony her daughter has caused her and some...

Can Nejame threaten him with some kind of injunction or something if they do not stop the search?
Injuction on what...Orlando?  No silly monkey.  LE must have the final say!! IMO

OK Ok dumb question lol
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #762 on: October 13, 2008, 01:47:07 AM »

there has never been a time when i have seen TIM on tv that i havent seen the pain of LOSS etched in his face, and in his eyes.....

if tim leaves... i will NEVER believe it was over money..

jes sayin...

voice of reason...deep breath.. voice of reason...deep breath...

I totally agree with you about Tim.   You can still see the heartbreak, and every time I see him, I just want to give him a huge hug.   I can't even fathom that kind of pain.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #763 on: October 13, 2008, 01:47:52 AM »

I just do not believe it's money..Tim acted fine until his meeting..Those Fing Anthony's make me sick..I hope they all rot you know where..That Cindy deserves every once of agony her daughter has caused her and some...

Can Nejame threaten him with some kind of injunction or something if they do not stop the search?
Injuction on what...Orlando?  No silly monkey.  LE must have the final say!! IMO

OK Ok dumb question lol
No it wasn't a dumb question silly monkey...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #764 on: October 13, 2008, 01:48:37 AM »

Islandmonkey, the idea you've come up with to contact families that have been crime victims is a great one.

Thanks, I'm so PIZZED now that TES donations are dwindling that I'm researching all families that have corporations that are publicly traded and looking at how much stock they own and targeting them. Most of the time they aquire this stock thru option which are way in the money (example: for compensation they receive the option to purchase stock at a set price usully WAYYYYYYYY below market value), then if they sell the stock they have a huge capital gains tax, BUT if they were to make a donation of stock in lieu of cash, no tax burden and $$$$$ for TES~for those families that actually WANT their loved ones found.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: October 13, 2008, 01:48:55 AM »

OK Ok dumb question lol
No it wasn't a dumb question silly monkey...

YES, it was!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: October 13, 2008, 01:49:23 AM »

ok this is a little O/T but WTF they care more about a deer then the ANthony's care about their GD!!!

A Florida couple is offering a $10,000 reward for information that would help solve the disappearance a whitetail deer.

The 9-year-old buck, called Baby, was born and raised in Grace and Richard Sheltra's yard.

The Indiantown couple said since the deer disappeared, they have built a wood fence and installed security cameras and spotlights on their property.

A Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission spokeswoman said authorities have launched a criminal investigation.

Thanks K, that was a great find.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #767 on: October 13, 2008, 01:49:57 AM »

there has never been a time when i have seen TIM on tv that i havent seen the pain of LOSS etched in his face, and in his eyes.....

if tim leaves... i will NEVER believe it was over money..

jes sayin...

voice of reason...deep breath.. voice of reason...deep breath...

I totally agree with you about Tim.   You can still see the heartbreak, and every time I see him, I just want to give him a huge hug.   I can't even fathom that kind of pain.

yep.. and you can almost see him CRINGE everytime nancy grace introduces him and tells of his loss....

kinda like how i feel everytime i see JOHN WALSH of americas most wanted...

code adam..Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #768 on: October 13, 2008, 01:50:04 AM »

Sorry, I didn't respond earlier...I was having a minor stroke....but yes I calculated Oprahs yearly income once and it added up to her earning my yearly income every minute round the clock.  Now I must pour some cold water on my head. 

MM, please calm down.  How are you going to plan any events in your condition!  Universal is depending on you!!

Good point, mytime!     

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 13, 2008, 01:50:25 AM »

Islandmonkey, the idea you've come up with to contact families that have been crime victims is a great one.

Thanks, I'm so PIZZED now that TES donations are dwindling that I'm researching all families that have corporations that are publicly traded and looking at how much stock they own and targeting them. Most of the time they aquire this stock thru option which are way in the money (example: for compensation they receive the option to purchase stock at a set price usully WAYYYYYYYY below market value), then if they sell the stock they have a huge capital gains tax, BUT if they were to make a donation of stock in lieu of cash, no tax burden and $$$$$ for TES~for those families that actually WANT their loved ones found.
I'm so pist off that they can come up with the money to get the murdering skank out of jail but, They can't get the money to find their grandchild
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: October 13, 2008, 01:52:06 AM »

If TES pulls out I hold the Anthonys solely responsible.  Tim was quoted a day or two ago in a Florida newspaper, imploring the Anthonys to listen to the advise of their lawyer, Nejeme. Even if they pull out because of money, I still hold them responsible..if they loved Caylee enough this could have been over with 3 months ago.  I hate those people, every last one of them.  I hope they all rot in hell.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #771 on: October 13, 2008, 01:54:55 AM »

Don't those dimwits see that if they TRULY believed that Caylee was alive, they'd WANT all of these searches to go on and turn up nothing, so that LE and the public would eventually think that maybe Caylee IS alive?   I would think that they would want to hurry the searches along to get them out of the way so that there would be searches for a live Caylee instead.

Dumbsh*ts.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: October 13, 2008, 01:55:13 AM »

I started in reading about page 35 so things may be different as I read ahead.

However, the clock keeps ticking so I wanted to insert this thought...

Do you think it is possible that Casey and Baez have plea bargained to take the death penalty off the table?

Is there anyone who might know that can be called at this time of night to see if that's happened? 

I'm thinking there's more to Tim's pulling out.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 13, 2008, 01:56:21 AM »

Maybe LP will give that 50 grand to TES he had for her recovery since he is positive they will find her!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:21 AM »

Maybe LP will give that 50 grand to TES he had for her recovery since he is positive they will find her!!
I mentioned that before here a few threads ago..I wonder why lp hasn't offered it to tim?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #775 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:28 AM »

I started in reading about page 35 so things may be different as I read ahead.

However, the clock keeps ticking so I wanted to insert this thought...

Do you think it is possible that Casey and Baez have plea bargained to take the death penalty off the table?

Is there anyone who might know that can be called at this time of night to see if that's happened? 

I'm thinking there's more to Tim's pulling out.
I don't see a plea before they get all the evidence promised, she's too stubborn.  I see more likely, someone has rooollllleeeeeddddd (rolled) ::cartwheel::over, or they have something big.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #776 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:02 AM »

I'm so pist off that they can come up with the money to get the murdering skank out of jail but, They can't get the money to find their grandchild

I totally agree, but this is the one area I do know alot about. Insider ownership of the corporations. Hearst is a corpoaration and John Paul Getty is tied to big oil money, I'll just have to find out which one. This would be a great way for the corporations to show America that they consider our lost loved ones PRICELESS. I'm on a mission now!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you scum Anthonys, if I can even get one donation from your distugsting vile actions, well it will be to serve others and a slap in their face.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:21 AM »

Does anyone have lp's email address..Maybe we should slame him with emails
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:23 AM »

Don't those dimwits see that if they TRULY believed that Caylee was alive, they'd WANT all of these searches to go on and turn up nothing, so that LE and the public would eventually think that maybe Caylee IS alive?   I would think that they would want to hurry the searches along to get them out of the way so that there would be searches for a live Caylee instead.

Dumbsh*ts.

Noooooooo...but they think in reverse, tri polar, ADD, OCD, triple uno mentality.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:54 AM »

IMO - "something" happened in that meeting w/NeJame .... and Tim did not begin a (TES) search since he has been there this second time ... now we hear he has conducted several "small" searches????  What's up with that????  I think possibly he is sitting back and waiting until LE and NeJame work thru some "issues" ....

Tuesday is going to be a VERY BIG DAY!!!  Maybe Tim wants to get out of Dodge until it all blows over .... If that little girl is out there ... and she is still recoverable ... he will be back ... one way or another ... I am sure of that!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.