April 30, 2024, 02:12:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414425 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1600 on: October 13, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet but it is ABSOLUTELY sickening. She just makes me want to puke.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17705649/index.html

CINDY, WAKE UP!!

My nine year old daughter could look at a mere fraction of the evidence we've heard and know that your daughter is guilty.

Also, the phrase that "all they have is circumstantial evidence" does not mean that it is a weak case.   I would bet that a majority of the criminal cases tried and resulting in convictions in the U.S. are based on just that - circumstantial evidence.  Not many crimes have eyewitnesses - especially those that are premeditated.

My audio won't work on that video. Someone tell me what she is saying!!!!

Casey didn't do it...blah blah blah....Some other dude did it....blah blah blah.....only being prosecuted for political gain....blah blah blah........Caylee is still alive....blah blah blah........doesn't my makeup look fabulous?......blah blah blah

LOL! Thank you Abbey for that remarkable update!!! You should work for NG!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: October 13, 2008, 06:09:34 PM »

I was looking for a link to the news about Lee getting an attorney. I haven't found it yet but I came across this.

<snip>
Detectives think they have a solid case against Casey Anthony and Eyewitness News found out Thursday that Casey's own father will testify against her in front of Orange County's grand jury next week.

Sources told Eyewitness News that prosecutors now have all the forensic evidence they need to ask the grand jury to indict Casey for the murder of her daughter Caylee.

Two members of the Anthony family now have key roles in the case against Casey, her father for what he's going to do and her brother Lee for what he didn't want to do.

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

Eyewitness News has learned George Anthony will testify against his daughter next week before the grand jury about, among other things what he's already told investigators, how in late June Casey prevented him from going near her trunk, which he later found exuded the smell of death.

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she don't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

The fact that a grand jury is being called to hear the case at all does not bode well for Casey. In Florida, a grand jury only has to be presented with a case for "capital" crimes, a charge of either first-degree murder or felony murder. It won't be as difficult to convince a grand jury to indict Casey as it would be to convince a regular jury to convict her.

Trial jurors have to convict defendants beyond a reasonable doubt. Grand jurors only have to have probable cause, meaning a reasonable person would conclude from the evidence that Casey committed the crime.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: October 13, 2008, 06:09:51 PM »

I think we should work at getting a Caylee's Law on the books.

If your child is under the age of 12, it should be illegal to wait longer than a few hours hours to report to LE that your child is missing.

You would report a baby missing sooner than a teenager, so the hours would have to be worked out when making Caylee's law... but no parent should get away with not reporting a missing child longer than a day in my book.

I agree there should be a law about reporting a missing child within a few minutes not hours though. I would report my dog missing within one minute if he were missing.
There are a lot of laws ( I'm guessing ) that need to be stadardized for all States relating to Missing persons.  Whether LE  has to even take a report and when and subsequent actions,  Cell phone tower information retention (Not phone calls  but the talk between a phone when on and the towers), Identification requirements for disposable phones.

Yes I know the Civil Liberty folks would not be in favor of somethings...
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: October 13, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet but it is ABSOLUTELY sickening. She just makes me want to puke.

She really needs to STFU!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: October 13, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.

MrsK I would love to revisit that I do not recall the bloody rags and skull fragments I would love to hear this or read about this? By any chance would you know where??? TIA

misi, I believe it was on one of the NG shows. I don't have a link but I'll see if I can find something.

I'm fairly certain it was also in the taped phone call made by Rachel (not her sp) Kitchens, the young mother from Germantown/Memphis.  She also sings Caylee's Song on a beautiful video.

Thats It!!!!!! Thank you DR. I was ripping my hair out.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1605 on: October 13, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »

I was looking for a link to the news about Lee getting an attorney. I haven't found it yet but I came across this.

<snip>
Detectives think they have a solid case against Casey Anthony and Eyewitness News found out Thursday that Casey's own father will testify against her in front of Orange County's grand jury next week.

Sources told Eyewitness News that prosecutors now have all the forensic evidence they need to ask the grand jury to indict Casey for the murder of her daughter Caylee.

Two members of the Anthony family now have key roles in the case against Casey, her father for what he's going to do and her brother Lee for what he didn't want to do.

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

Eyewitness News has learned George Anthony will testify against his daughter next week before the grand jury about, among other things what he's already told investigators, how in late June Casey prevented him from going near her trunk, which he later found exuded the smell of death.

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she don't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

The fact that a grand jury is being called to hear the case at all does not bode well for Casey. In Florida, a grand jury only has to be presented with a case for "capital" crimes, a charge of either first-degree murder or felony murder. It won't be as difficult to convince a grand jury to indict Casey as it would be to convince a regular jury to convict her.

Trial jurors have to convict defendants beyond a reasonable doubt. Grand jurors only have to have probable cause, meaning a reasonable person would conclude from the evidence that Casey committed the crime.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html
Mrs..If your looking for it so i will believe..No need i believe it..I also believe lee is afraid of his part in this whole thing..jmo
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: October 13, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »

The only thing I found interesting in this was, what Marine is she talking to?  Casey had a few of those too, right?  Is one involved - or still supporting this farce?
From this video
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1607 on: October 13, 2008, 06:13:49 PM »

Snipped!
[/quote]

1MINUTE AND 25 SECONDS INTO THE INTERVIEW " SHE'S (CASEY) A VICTIM JUST AS MUCH AS CAYLEE IS" 
Now I really despise Cindy Anthony to the max.  So does George.
[/quote]

What are the chances that Cindy will disappear too? If George said he didn't do it, I'D BELIEVE HIM! No, George you are right, we are only going to search for a live Cindy, won't look anywhere else, promise! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1608 on: October 13, 2008, 06:13:52 PM »

CINDY, WAKE UP!!

My nine year old daughter could look at a mere fraction of the evidence we've heard and know that your daughter is guilty.

Also, the phrase that "all they have is circumstantial evidence" does not mean that it is a weak case.   I would bet that a majority of the criminal cases tried and resulting in convictions in the U.S. are based on just that - circumstantial evidence.  Not many crimes have eyewitnesses - especially those that are premeditated.

My audio won't work on that video. Someone tell me what she is saying!!!!

Casey didn't do it...blah blah blah....Some other dude did it....blah blah blah.....only being prosecuted for political gain....blah blah blah........Caylee is still alive....blah blah blah........doesn't my makeup look fabulous?......blah blah blah

Both Casey and Caylee are victims?  Yeah keep saying it Cindy..... we ain't buying it!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1609 on: October 13, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

If your child is under the age of 12, it should be illegal to wait longer than a few hours hours to report to LE that your child is missing.

You would report a baby missing sooner than a teenager, so the hours would have to be worked out when making Caylee's law... but no parent should get away with not reporting a missing child longer than a day in my book.

I agree there should be a law about reporting a missing child within a few minutes not hours though. I would report my dog missing within one minute if he were missing.
There are a lot of laws ( I'm guessing ) that need to be stadardized for all States relating to Missing persons.  Whether LE  has to even take a report and when and subsequent actions,  Cell phone tower information retention (Not phone calls  but the talk between a phone when on and the towers), Identification requirements for disposable phones.

Yes I know the Civil Liberty folks would not be in favor of somethings...
JMO

I agree hon. I agree.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1610 on: October 13, 2008, 06:17:04 PM »

This is sickening....
http://www.wftv.com/video/17690352/index.html
RAW INTERVIEW: Laughing Jose Baez Avoids Answering Questions After Hearing
Thanks Nut
Good Lord,they have a video today of Cindy talking about the GJ and how Casey is just as much a victim as Caylee is!
Also a short video of runningslore at her meeting today.
These people are crazy!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1611 on: October 13, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.

MrsK I would love to revisit that I do not recall the bloody rags and skull fragments I would love to hear this or read about this? By any chance would you know where??? TIA

misi, I believe it was on one of the NG shows. I don't have a link but I'll see if I can find something.

I'm fairly certain it was also in the taped phone call made by Rachel (not her sp) Kitchens, the young mother from Germantown/Memphis.  She also sings Caylee's Song on a beautiful video.
Yes Mrs.. That sounds plausible to me to..I do not remember lp saying it but, As much as casey was yacking on the phone and jg saying the thing about caylee on the table. It is very possible she climbed on the railing and fell..Sorry to say but kids fall from windows and balconies more often then i care to think about.
I am new here, but has anyone seen a picture of the balcony at Tony's apartment. I know where it would be a code violation if the bars/slats on the balcony could let a kid through. I think they have to be less than 8 inches apart

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: October 13, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »

Snipped!

1MINUTE AND 25 SECONDS INTO THE INTERVIEW " SHE'S (CASEY) A VICTIM JUST AS MUCH AS CAYLEE IS" 
Now I really despise Cindy Anthony to the max.  So does George.
[/quote]

What are the chances that Cindy will disappear too? If George said he didn't do it, I'D BELIEVE HIM! No, George you are right, we are only going to search for a live Cindy, won't look anywhere else, promise! 
[/quote]

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: October 13, 2008, 06:19:58 PM »

When casey gets indicted tomorrow, does she get arrested right away or do they play games?
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1614 on: October 13, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »

OMG I just watched Cindy on the news.... I just wanna slap her into reality. She is looking to blame anyone she can. Poor poor Anthony's. ACK... give me a break. And what does our military members have to do  with this, I guarentee her not all of them f eel this way. But I am sure that statement was another LIE.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: October 13, 2008, 06:20:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17690352/index.html

Video today...the bitch has the Caylee tee on again today....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: October 13, 2008, 06:20:48 PM »

Thats It!!!!!! Thank you DR. I was ripping my hair out.
I hate to add to a Quote Stack this long.. but think I need to.
If "Tony's balcony" was involved what was causing the dogs to hit in the Anthony back yard

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: October 13, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »

Yes Mrs.. That sounds plausible to me to..I do not remember lp saying it but, As much as casey was yacking on the phone and jg saying the thing about caylee on the table. It is very possible she climbed on the railing and fell..Sorry to say but kids fall from windows and balconies more often then i care to think about.
I am new here, but has anyone seen a picture of the balcony at Tony's apartment. I know where it would be a code violation if the bars/slats on the balcony could let a kid through. I think they have to be less than 8 inches apart

I have been looking ever since MrsK mentioned it...I can't find ANYTHING...NOTHIN...NADDA!!  MrsK...give us a better hint PLEASE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1618 on: October 13, 2008, 06:22:36 PM »

Taken from MrsKrub

I know Lee didn't want to give his DNA, but how would that play into a key role against Casey? A KEY ROLE! Is there something else beside DNA that Lee could have confessed to? If he did confess, was he given immunity in exchange for his testimony? Could that be what JB was asking about? As for Lee being gone, away from the house, that could explain why besides getting the hell away from his crazy mother! What do you guys think?

Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: October 13, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »

I agree. For me an hour would be too long to wait.  Would that deter stoopid parents from reporting if they didn't realize their child was missing for an hour or a day?  What would their punishment be?

Something must be done.  Hopefully there will be legislators that will initiate some type of law that will punish those that having missing children and don't report them.  It goes way beyond neglect in my book.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.