April 30, 2024, 01:01:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414417 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1700 on: October 13, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »

This is sickening....
http://www.wftv.com/video/17690352/index.html
RAW INTERVIEW: Laughing Jose Baez Avoids Answering Questions After Hearing
Thanks Nut
Good Lord,they have a video today of Cindy talking about the GJ and how Casey is just as much a victim as Caylee is!
Also a short video of runningslore at her meeting today.
These people are crazy!

Is "runningslore" Casey's honorary Native American name?
LOL....although I would never put down a part of my own heritage......runningslore just fits Casey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1701 on: October 13, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »

Those pictures taken in the woods, that white stuff didn't look wet and
 I'm wondering if it could be a roll of white plastic bags, garbage bags. 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: October 13, 2008, 07:09:57 PM »

I just wanted to ask about something I read earlier, although I'm not sure where it came from.

I think someone said that they didn't think a conviction for 1st degree murder is possible without a body, but that second degree is.

That's not my understanding of the law, but maybe they meant that intent and premeditation would be difficult to prove without a body.   

I still tend to think it's VERY possible to get her convicted of 1st degree whether there is a body found or not.

CNN has been talking a lot about the case this afternoon...all the talking heads say it will be 1st degree murder charges So I assuming they think a conviction for 1st degree murder without a body is possible

I've been watching Headline News all afternoon, and that struck me too when he said it, but then he (their defense atty) somewhat corrected himself and said "if they ask for murder 1 they will get it b/c grand juries are one sided and the prosecution usually gets the charge they ask for" and then went on to the whole ham sandwich quote we keep hearing.  I don't think he was necessarily saying that he thought that she would be indicted on murder 1, just that the GJ would agree to whatever charge they were looking for.

Kiah, if the prosecutor goes for murder 1 and the GJ agrees to Murder 1, that's the indictment then. She is arrested and charged with Murder 1. At trial, the jury can render a lesser conviction like manslaughter or negligent homicide if they feel that murder 1 is not substantiated.

Oh, I understand that... I was just saying that the defense atty on CNN was not saying specifically that he thought that she would be indicted for Murder 1 because he did not know what they were going to be asking for... he said for example if they ask for murder 1 they will get murder 1.

I guess my point was that he confused me at first by making me think that he had the info that they WERE going for murder 1.  And that was not the case, just that they would probably get whatever they were asking for.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: October 13, 2008, 07:10:20 PM »

By the way I noticed  that casey put on a few pounds lately, eatin pizza prior to prison.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: October 13, 2008, 07:12:36 PM »

<< snipped >>
I'm reading this as Tim saying donations are coming in to TES slated for Caylee search only.Maybe some donators are saying only use the donations for the Caylee search?IMO all donations should go to Tim and TES and let them decide where they need to use the donations.
I marked my donation "Caylee or Natalee" because these two specific cases have pulled at my heartstrings bad and TES can decide where to use it.

Just wondering   if donations to any charity / 501c type organization are Identified for specific item  does that organization have to do more accounting work to keep track of funds?
Just wondering   and I'm not an accountant / tax type person

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: October 13, 2008, 07:13:15 PM »

Does casey go to jail tomorrow if she is indicted??   Klaas?

Locals are saying it will probably be Wednesday, just because it may take that long for the paperwork.  I'm hopeing their wrong and it's tomorrow.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: October 13, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO THER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet
________

it really is just this simple, Janet....

They DO have Caylees DNA! Remember JG took a paternity test and LE has the test results.

they already KNEW Caylee's DNA / how else could they say she was in the car?
Close Relative Testing (Grand Parent/Uncle/Aunt/Niece Nephew)
There is no difference in the testing procedure between this type of test and paternity (maternity) testing. The only exception is that in order to achieve a reliable accuracy more genetic loci have to be compared. This is because a grand parent shares only 25% of his/her genes with an alleged grand child, uncle and aunt also share 25% of their genes with the alleged nephew/niece.  The number was higher than the 25%. 

IT really is that simple.  If Lee is the father, that's how they knew early on.

Destiny and I have been trying to tell everyone that they also have Caylee's DNA from the maggots in the trunk.

HUH?????  Sorry, I don't read the maggot posts...gives me the willies and turns my stomach...ARE YOU SURE?????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: October 13, 2008, 07:15:58 PM »

By the way I noticed  that casey put on a few pounds lately, eatin pizza prior to prison.

...I just hope she's not pregnant!!!

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: October 13, 2008, 07:16:47 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

Lee would be charged with incest for starters and God only knows what else.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: October 13, 2008, 07:17:34 PM »

When you are littte, one or two pounds makes a big difference (she says as she stuffs popcorn in her mouth like popcorn kitty).

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: October 13, 2008, 07:17:37 PM »

Hey Tony..O/T but Always-1 has been trying to get your attention. 
Thankyou,  I had to run the store for a while.  I was looking for A1 earlier to ask if my prediction on the 27th about an arest in 10 days meant I lost my monkey reputation that I had staked. Do weekends count?  Ha!!

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that, well let's what will your punishment be????? 
always 1 I'm not suggeting anything.. but incase you need a Graphic 

I'm being O/T too much.. so time to say SeeYaByeeee all

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: October 13, 2008, 07:18:45 PM »

Locals are saying it will probably be Wednesday, just because it may take that long for the paperwork.  I'm hopeing their wrong and it's tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but I know suicide has been brought up several times.  Does anyone think that once she is indicted, that this might be a consideration if she is not taken in right away?  Seems like she is going to finally lose a great deal of the control that she (thinks she) has had up until this point. 

Do you think she will even be smart enough to see the writing on the wall?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: October 13, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »

Posted at Websleuths:

Today, 05:06 PM 
Marple 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Local BAR says JB may have to step down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because he is not qualified to handle a case of this magnitude. Sorry, no link, just reported on local Fox 35. More at 6 PM.

thanks.....I hope her next attorney is smarter than JB and not infatuated w/Casey and tells her to tell the truth and hope for a reduced charge!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: October 13, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »

Hey Tony..O/T but Always-1 has been trying to get your attention. 
Thankyou,  I had to run the store for a while.  I was looking for A1 earlier to ask if my prediction on the 27th about an arest in 10 days meant I lost my monkey reputation that I had staked. Do weekends count?  Ha!!

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that, well let's what will your punishment be????? 
always 1 I'm not suggeting anything.. but incase you need a Graphic 

I'm being O/T too much.. so time to say SeeYaByeeee all
Exactly what I had in mind..................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1714 on: October 13, 2008, 07:19:49 PM »

Where are my manners...Hello all new monkeys and welcome!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: October 13, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

I think you'll find the theory about the balcony on number 4 if IRC.  This page is cluttered.

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeanthonyisspeakingtoourheartsjustice

To really appreciate Caylee's Song, use this YouTube link.  It is beautifully done and the song is both soothing and heart-wrenching at the same time.

What makes this even more special is if you know that the one who recorded this is a tad younger than Casey and has a one-year old son.....well, you can read her bio.  She does use some vulgar language but given her life story.....she is an amazing young woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbX4OA2Kkss

thanks DR!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: October 13, 2008, 07:20:58 PM »

Yes Mrs.. That sounds plausible to me to..I do not remember lp saying it but, As much as casey was yacking on the phone and jg saying the thing about caylee on the table. It is very possible she climbed on the railing and fell..Sorry to say but kids fall from windows and balconies more often then i care to think about.
I am new here, but has anyone seen a picture of the balcony at Tony's apartment. I know where it would be a code violation if the bars/slats on the balcony could let a kid through. I think they have to be less than 8 inches apart

I have been looking ever since MrsK mentioned it...I can't find ANYTHING...NOTHIN...NADDA!!  MrsK...give us a better hint PLEASE
I have seen news video's of tiny's apartment but have no idea where to find them
i KNOW tONY LIVED ON sUTTON PLACE SO i THINK THIS IS HIS COMPLEX..OOPS caps were on.......If you scroll through the pics there is some of the exterior of the apartments....

http://www.capreit.com/suttonplaceapartments/main-page.asp
Thanks for the link, it doesn't look to me like a 3 yo could just fall through the slats/bars of the balcony from those pictures. The only way a child could fall in my opinion is either she jumped or was pushed. But I still think in an apartment complex unless it is in the dead of night someone would have heard/seen something.
Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1717 on: October 13, 2008, 07:21:28 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

So we could know a lot without even having to be in the court room.  Oh this just keeps getting better!  Great post Rob!

OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: October 13, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »

Hmmmm...arrested for incest?!....how this can be? First of all, KC was old enough (what, 18?) at that time...secondly, no proof of the rape...maybe, it was done as the 'mutual agreement'...hahaha....

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: October 13, 2008, 07:21:55 PM »

I had to jump in the cage for the first time after CA 's diatribe. Seriously somebody needs to check the utilities on Hopespring Dr. because I'm certain that LSD or crack must be tainting the water supply! To say that her slutty evil daughter is a victim just as Caylee is ridiculous. Caylee was innocent, just placed on earth in a family that would never have deserved her. I can't wait for tomorrow.  

Welcome mizjak! You are so right...this family did not deserve her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.