April 30, 2024, 10:49:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414409 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: October 13, 2008, 07:22:59 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

Lee would be charged with incest for starters and God only knows what else.

So we could know a lot without even having to be in the court room.  Oh this just keeps getting better!  Great post Rob!

O/T  Dolce - why does your avatar not have the twins Klaas gave you? I love the two babies in that avatar.

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: October 13, 2008, 07:23:35 PM »

Does casey go to jail tomorrow if she is indicted??   Klaas?

Locals are saying it will probably be Wednesday, just because it may take that long for the paperwork.  I'm hopeing their wrong and it's tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but I know suicide has been brought up several times.  Does anyone think that once she is indicted, that this might be a consideration if she is not taken in right away?  Seems like she is going to finally lose a great deal of the control that she (thinks she) has had up until this point. 

Do you think she will even be smart enough to see the writing on the wall?

I don't think so at all.
To both questions.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1722 on: October 13, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

Hmmmm...arrested for incest?!....how this can be? First of all, KC was old enough (what, 18?) at that time...secondly, no proof of the rape...maybe, it was done as the 'mutual agreement'...hahaha....
Incest, not molestation or rape.  Incest...having sexual relations with your family member....incest.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1723 on: October 13, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Why the about turn?

Janet

I don't think it's an about turn from TES...it's just the News people trying to get the biggest headlines before checking the facts...

Until I hear from KLAAS that it's confirmed by Tim or Red...NO MONKEY DANCING ! 

Sea Search ... I would agree if the Fox report was not a "direct" quote from Tim Miller in regards to the cost of the search for Caylee Marie.

Janet

+++++++

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

The group has already spent $44,000 on the search for the girl, who disappeared sometime in June from the Orlando area, and recouped only $12,000 for their costs from public and private donations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html
I'm reading this as Tim saying donations are coming in to TES slated for Caylee search only.Maybe some donators are saying only use the donations for the Caylee search?IMO all donations should go to Tim and TES and let them decide where they need to use the donations.
I marked my donation "Caylee or Natalee" because these two specific cases have pulled at my heartstrings bad and TES can decide where to use it.
Hi Sharon
I mark mine to TES with a note that I would like it to go to Natalee or Caylee but use it where you need it.I heart Tim and Texas Equusearch,what an amazing group of big hearted people.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1724 on: October 13, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »

By the way I noticed  that casey put on a few pounds lately, eatin pizza prior to prison.

Yep, mo bumpin and grindin dancin, and she isn't getting any of her slapping belly button exercise either! Just the struttin in and out of JB's office!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: October 13, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »

I would love that..
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: October 13, 2008, 07:25:30 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO THER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet
________

it really is just this simple, Janet....

They DO have Caylees DNA! Remember JG took a paternity test and LE has the test results.

they already KNEW Caylee's DNA / how else could they say she was in the car?
Close Relative Testing (Grand Parent/Uncle/Aunt/Niece Nephew)
There is no difference in the testing procedure between this type of test and paternity (maternity) testing. The only exception is that in order to achieve a reliable accuracy more genetic loci have to be compared. This is because a grand parent shares only 25% of his/her genes with an alleged grand child, uncle and aunt also share 25% of their genes with the alleged nephew/niece.  The number was higher than the 25%. 

IT really is that simple.  If Lee is the father, that's how they knew early on.

Destiny and I have been trying to tell everyone that they also have Caylee's DNA from the maggots in the trunk.

They had the DNA report on Caylee from the paternity test that Jesse took.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: October 13, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »

I don't think paternity will come out with the GJ unless LE feels that it may be a motive. Leonard's source is "official" but that's all I can say. Des may be able to give you more. I swear, Leonard loves her. LOL! Leonard said that Cindy & Lee knew but not George until this all happened.  ???? Knew that Lee was the bioDad???  Cindy KNEW??????I don't believe any other family members were aware.

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
uummmmmm thanks

My guess would be that guard that LP had in the house with KC overhead these test results being given to Cindy, Lee and Casey.  George wasn't around at the time (probably driving his sign around the neighborhood) and they decided not to tell him because he would go ballistic.  JMO

that theory sure makes sense!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: October 13, 2008, 07:26:17 PM »

O/T  Dolce - why does your avatar not have the twins Klaas gave you? I love the two babies in that avatar.
She gave me the photobucket link yesterday but when I went to put it on my profile it only gave me a red X.  I was going to email her but forgot as the forum is no place for this discussion.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: October 13, 2008, 07:26:37 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm

OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: October 13, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »

Hmmmm...arrested for incest?!....how this can be? First of all, KC was old enough (what, 18?) at that time...secondly, no proof of the rape...maybe, it was done as the 'mutual agreement'...hahaha....

...I know that every family has one or more 'closets'...but this family! O, this one has no walls...just spider web of closets...crazy-crazy family....scary bunch...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: October 13, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »

Locals are saying it will probably be Wednesday, just because it may take that long for the paperwork.  I'm hopeing their wrong and it's tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but I know suicide has been brought up several times.  Does anyone think that once she is indicted, that this might be a consideration if she is not taken in right away?  Seems like she is going to finally lose a great deal of the control that she (thinks she) has had up until this point. 

Hey Monkeys!
It's my first post here (thanks Klaas!)

I don't think Casey will commit suicide...she loves herself way too much for that honestly.
and about the incest arrest/charges...is that illegal? I mean, of course it's disgusting as crap, but I didn't know it was illegal. Although, sex in any position other than missionary is supposedly illegal in TN.LOL!! So, who knows!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1732 on: October 13, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »

Yes Mrs.. That sounds plausible to me to..I do not remember lp saying it but, As much as casey was yacking on the phone and jg saying the thing about caylee on the table. It is very possible she climbed on the railing and fell..Sorry to say but kids fall from windows and balconies more often then i care to think about.
I am new here, but has anyone seen a picture of the balcony at Tony's apartment. I know where it would be a code violation if the bars/slats on the balcony could let a kid through. I think they have to be less than 8 inches apart

I have been looking ever since MrsK mentioned it...I can't find ANYTHING...NOTHIN...NADDA!!  MrsK...give us a better hint PLEASE
I have seen news video's of tiny's apartment but have no idea where to find them
i KNOW tONY LIVED ON sUTTON PLACE SO i THINK THIS IS HIS COMPLEX..OOPS caps were on.......If you scroll through the pics there is some of the exterior of the apartments....

http://www.capreit.com/suttonplaceapartments/main-page.asp
Thanks for the link, it doesn't look to me like a 3 yo could just fall through the slats/bars of the balcony from those pictures. The only way a child could fall in my opinion is either she jumped or was pushed. But I still think in an apartment complex unless it is in the dead of night someone would have heard/seen something.
Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...
I would think the same thing about the cleaning. No amount of rain could wash that away. By the way are you from Texas?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: October 13, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I don't think Casey will commit suicide...she loves herself way too much for that honestly.
and about the incest arrest/charges...is that illegal? I mean, of course it's disgusting as crap, but I didn't know it was illegal. Although, sex in any position other than missionary is supposedly illegal in TN.LOL!! So, who knows!

Welcome nicnic

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: October 13, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

She gave me the photobucket link yesterday but when I went to put it on my profile it only gave me a red X.  I was going to email her but forgot as the forum is no place for this discussion.

So, you're telling me that just saying it's O/T doesn't make it okay?   

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1735 on: October 13, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »

I am wating!!  Can someone please arrest the skank on a stick already!!  Oh enough is enough already.  I want to see Cindy arrested too for her lies and misleading "phone calls".

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: October 13, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »

Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...

a head injury - that traumatizes the brain would be extremely messy. The brain has super oxygenated blood and that is why it is so deep red. The brain is fueled by oxygen and will even shut off other organs to prevent it's own death.

A massive head wound is not something someone cleans up with a roll of Bounty's.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: October 13, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »

So, you're telling me that just saying it's O/T doesn't make it okay?   
Shhhhh  have you seen that big red button!?!  it will make you pee your panties.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: October 13, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »

I would think the same thing about the cleaning. No amount of rain could wash that away. By the way are you from Texas?

No..LOL I know it looks like that and I didnt even realize it til I started posting here..Misit are the intials of my family the x is supposed to be times as in Misit times 5..There are 5 of us..LOL~~ I am from MI.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: October 13, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I just can't imagine that she deep down doesn't realize that she is going to be spending a loooooooong looooooong time in prison.

She killed her child b/c it was like prison having to be "responsible" for her (not that she ever was).... can she really live for the rest of her life behind bars?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.