March 28, 2024, 03:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HH & DES question for your Sources  (Read 4598 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« on: October 12, 2008, 10:12:41 AM »

This is a SPECULATIVE QUESTION I would like you to ask your respective sources.
Is Casey pregnant?
My reasons for asking:
1. Casey's clothing was tight in the abdominal area this week.  Her hips look like they have widened a bit.
2.  Baez is asking for her to make private trips.
3.  Padilla and others saying there are many twists to come. (Diana Downs became pg during her trial which was a shock to a lot of people.  Casey reminds me of DD.)
4.  The case worker testifying in court on Friday was discussing release and she used "going to the doctor" 2 or 3 times when answering.
5.  She had to talk to M. Hawkins in California.  (When she became pg with Caylee she called J Grund and had to talk to him.  JG said, I'll call you back because I'm in class right now.  She texts him back to tell him she is pg and he is the father.)
6.  She has not always used protection.  Tony R testified that in May she "was exposed".  She also visited Chris S on 5/17.  She posted to Ricardo she was dating Tony L on 6/2, so Ricardo was still in the picture until then.  And personally I think she was still with Jesse on occassion.

Do your sources know?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »

I have asked this question just today and the answer is that NO....she is not pregnant......when she was booked into the Jail a variety of things were done which is regular procedure for anyone getting booked into the jail and a pregnancy test were one of them and the results were NO.....negative.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 10:34:22 PM »

Thank you HH!  Just found this today. Forgot I had asked the question 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.