April 18, 2024, 02:35:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Berg v Obama  (Read 5130 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« on: October 12, 2008, 10:40:30 AM »

Obama needs to produce a birth certificate.
http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/28-phil-j-berg-files-amended-complaint-in-berg-v-obama

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »

yes, send this Phil Berg money.
he also trying to prosecute Bush for 9/11

http://www.911forthetruth.com/

in my opinion this Berg is an attention whore / conspiracy nut - and wants to get rich of it.

Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »

well, this looks awfully much like a birth certificate

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_3.jpg

signed by the appropriate person

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_9.jpg

including the raised seal

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_1.jpg

and for Mr. Berg (if he might have problems reading the first certificate version, here is the blow-up version

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_5.jpg

I would like to think there are more pressing issues on this planet than the problems some people seem to have with reality (like the reality that mr. Barack Obama is an American citizen).

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 03:15:51 PM »

FACTCHECK.ORG is an ANNENBERG PROJECT.

"The Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels."

http://www.factcheck.org/about/

Bill Ayers' $50M FUND was an Annenberg Project.

PBS has received large amounts of Annenberg funding.

Annenberg > Ayers > Obama > left

Obama > Factcheck.org > Annenberg

Annenberg > PBS > growing Left > Obama support

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »

"The Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels."

it is sad that people only see the world in Us and Them, just because Factcheck is funded by the Annenberg foundation does not mean they are not telling the truth.

No political movement has the sole custody of being right or wrong.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »

nice assocation fallacy you are showing there.

current president and chairman of the Annenberg Foundation is Leonore Annenberg, a McCain contributor.
she was Chief of Protocol of the United States under Reagan.
last year she sat at a state dinner with George Bush.

her husband Walter Annenberg, founder of the Annenberg Foundation is a Republican too and was ambassador to the UK under Reagan.

nice try tough 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 03:40:57 PM »

previous post was in response to Slogger

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »

I wonder who promotes and decides on projects that are funded?

from the site -
The Annenberg Foundation is not presently considering inquiries for:

Individuals
Individual K-12 schools 
Educational or cultural travel by individual students or school groups
For-profit organizations
Political activities or attempts to influence specific legislation
Individual scholarships
Projects focused exclusively on research
Programs outside our grant-making interests

I wonder what criteria was used for Ayers?

http://www.annenbergfoundation.org/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 04:49:52 PM »

it is sad that people only see the world in Us and Them, just because Factcheck is funded by the Annenberg foundation does not mean they are not telling the truth.

No political movement has the sole custody of being right or wrong.

"Us and Them" is PC.  I'm anti-PC.  The idea that you can stiffle free speech with coined phrases has gone too far.  With tenuous connections to some entities, and strong connections to fadical philosophies, looking and checking independent of attachments . . . is wise.

There are 2 candidates offered.  3rd-party candidates have little chance.  It's a choice between, less extreme right and extreme left.
This is another election with a choice determined by which candidate will do the least damage.  For this election, the Republicans will do the least damage, imo. 

Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »

"Us and Them" is PC.  I'm anti-PC.  The idea that you can stiffle free speech with coined phrases has gone too far.  With tenuous connections to some entities, and strong connections to fadical philosophies, looking and checking independent of attachments . . . is wise.

There are 2 candidates offered.  3rd-party candidates have little chance.  It's a choice between, less extreme right and extreme left.
This is another election with a choice determined by which candidate will do the least damage.  For this election, the Republicans will do the least damage, imo. 

that indeed is the problem with US politics, the choice of the lesser evil, we have loads of parties to choose from and they in turn have to form a coalition government. This means your man may not get to rule the country but your ideas and ideals get the loudest voice possible.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 06:29:31 AM »

funny that Obama is the founder of factcheck.
Infrastructure infiltrated by Islam. This country will be under sharia law soon.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 08:51:35 AM »

that indeed is the problem with US politics, the choice of the lesser evil, we have loads of parties to choose from and they in turn have to form a coalition government. This means your man may not get to rule the country but your ideas and ideals get the loudest voice possible.

I see the choice as following the road to slavery (through continued spending) and a road to maintaining and not slipping further into debt.

The problems with the sub-prime mortgage did not happen overnight.  I see that some wanted to repair the problem years ago, others did not want to stop making the kinds of loans that were failing.

I also see some global meddling, something that is not always in the news. 

A 'stimulus' is a bailout too.  How many more stimulus or bailouts before the US cannot pay the juice?  Anyone going to forgive our indulgent debt spending?  (probably not)

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 07:48:07 AM »

funny that Obama is the founder of factcheck.
Infrastructure infiltrated by Islam. This country will be under sharia law soon.

Huh? 

Obama founder of Factcheck? Yeah right.

And please be somewhat serious, with the overwhelming majority of the US people being Christians there will never be a sharia law in the US, even suggesting it in my opinion is preposterous.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »

You may not be familiar with it, but there are several parties on the ballot--not just Democrat and Republican.  We have choices; however, the minor parties do not win the major elections. 

Therefore, it wastes your vote if you choose one of those.  Certainly those choices (for your vote) do register the growing protest; which does little good for this election.

Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 05:57:17 PM »

You may not be familiar with it, but there are several parties on the ballot--not just Democrat and Republican.  We have choices; however, the minor parties do not win the major elections. 

Therefore, it wastes your vote if you choose one of those.  Certainly those choices (for your vote) do register the growing protest; which does little good for this election.

Oh I know there are more candidates, a lot more but they don't stand a snowballs chance in you know what.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 06:24:55 PM »

Oh I know there are more candidates, a lot more but they don't stand a snowballs chance in you know what.

I believe the monopolistic nature of the two main parties is part of the problem.  I think the CHANGE needed in the US is to diversify the political parties that run each. 

Spread the political power around.  Why put all the eggs in one basket?  If the basket doesn't work, or falls apart, there would be other baskets to choose from.  Or, maybe use more than one basket?  Let the baskets work out the best way to get things done?

Is monopoly a better way?  What happened to cooperation for the common good?

Encourage cooperation, taking care of everyone.  If it works for money, why not political power? 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.