April 26, 2024, 04:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416518 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: October 14, 2008, 11:59:56 AM »

Baez spokesman issues statement
11:50 a.m. The spokesman representing defense attorney Jose Baez issued a statement this morning accusing State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using Casey Anthony's case for his political benefit.

"Lawson Lamar has allowed authorities to let any real search fall by the wayside, to let his fight to keep his political office benefit from being placed on the front burner," the faxed statement from Todd Black said.

"THE TRUTH IS -- there's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters, and, sadly, it is less impressive for him to deliver a missing child alive, or he would DEMAND that law enforcement keep investigating," the statement said.

"What Lawson Lamar has chosen to do is commercialize Ms. Anthony's missing daughter, Caylee, as the 'perfect springboard' to squeeze out his re-election. HIS TIME LIMIT ….the November elections!"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: October 14, 2008, 12:00:07 PM »

Ok I know George is not a favorite here, but he looked absolutely devastated, like he wanted to break down and cry. I actually felt bad for him.I wonder what he really knows.

WOW Nejame must be earning his keep. I just keep thinking about him slamming that old lady around and bullying that little guy.

no sympathy here!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: October 14, 2008, 12:00:29 PM »

you guys, I need a nerve pill....

I am shaky and my stomach is in knots. I cann't even fathom how anyone closely involved feels right now. Well, Jose Baez prob still feels smug. That I can guess.
I wonder if Casey is still doing the "shake shake waddle waddle" strut of hers today.  Will be interesting to see how she does it in handcuffs..all the way to the cell block.

She should have a bad case of the hershey squirts...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: October 14, 2008, 12:01:23 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

11:50 a.m. The spokesman representing defense attorney Jose Baez issued a statement this morning accusing State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using Casey Anthony's case for his political benefit.

"Lawson Lamar has allowed authorities to let any real search fall by the wayside, to let his fight to keep his political office benefit from being placed on the front burner," the faxed statement from Todd Black said.

READ FOR YOURSELF: Casey Anthony documents related to check fraud charges "THE TRUTH IS -- there's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters, and, sadly, it is less impressive for him to deliver a missing child alive, or he would DEMAND that law enforcement keep investigating," the statement said.

"What Lawson Lamar has chosen to do is commercialize Ms. Anthony's missing daughter, Caylee, as the 'perfect springboard' to squeeze out his re-election. HIS TIME LIMIT ….the November elections!"
 http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

Baez needs to drink some more kool-aid!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: October 14, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »

Ok I know George is not a favorite here, but he looked absolutely devastated, like he wanted to break down and cry. I actually felt bad for him.I wonder what he really knows.

WOW Nejame must be earning his keep. I just keep thinking about him slamming that old lady around and bullying that little guy.

no sympathy here!

We are two peas in a pod on this, Rob.

Don't trust George one iota, myself.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: October 14, 2008, 12:02:18 PM »

Did anyone read that there were only 6 witnesses today?  I know that I read that somewhere.  Senility!

that's what I saw too - then I saw the number 12. I think there are really only 6.

+++

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1186 on: October 14, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »

I second that Miss Janet!    and add a 

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: October 14, 2008, 12:02:41 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

READ FOR YOURSELF: Casey Anthony documents related to check fraud charges "THE TRUTH IS -- there's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters, and, sadly, it is less impressive for him to deliver a missing child alive, or he would DEMAND that law enforcement keep investigating," the statement said.

Okay...so it's a lie that the Anthonys said this, but the lawyer's spokesman is going to say it instead...?

I thought that was pretty much what Cindy said in yesterday's interview...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1188 on: October 14, 2008, 12:02:55 PM »

Will be in a meeting for about 45 minutes.  You guys hold down the fort!

We are all here.......HEY WAIT...who is that in the Orange Jumpsuit!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1189 on: October 14, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »

Does anyone know of this person? He left a comment on David Lohr's blog Sat, Oct. 11

David Lohr . . .
Contact me ASAP regarding the Caylee Anthony search !
Robert Dummett
FL-3 Airboat SAR

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/bombshell-news.html

The Evacuation of New Orleans After the Levees Broke
Fire Engineering - May 2006 - The Evacuation of New Orleans after ...

http://www.airboatsar.org/publications.html

ROBERT DUMMETT is a 26-year fire service veteran, with 19 years as a ... he was coordinator of the department’s Marine Services Bureau Airboat Rescue. ...
www.fireengineering-digital.com/fireengineering/200605/?pg=95

I am strongly suggesting to you guys that this is the person who possibly found the dress and most likely leaked the info. No suggestion of who placed the dress there. ONLY who leaked. Just a suggestion ... cough .. a strong one.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: October 14, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »

absolutely sick.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 14, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »

Here is video of Casey going to Baez office

http://www.wftv.com/video/17711648/index.html

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: October 14, 2008, 12:04:40 PM »

no sympathy here!

C'mon Rob. If you lived with Casey and Cindy you would probly toss around a few old ladies and little guys!! Seriously...I will never forgive George for that. He needs anger management.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1193 on: October 14, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Okay...so it's a lie that the Anthonys said this, but the lawyer's spokesman is going to say it instead...?

I thought that was pretty much what Cindy said in yesterday's interview...

It is. A lot of BS and I'm not sure who is dishing it out and who is eating it -- Cindy or Baez.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: October 14, 2008, 12:06:27 PM »

DOLCE you bad lmao you better watch what you doing Daddy might be reading lmao

Where is A-1 this morning???
Oh he is.  He already called me and told me to eat.  LOL  I do not know where A-1 is, but she is missing it.  I am sure her nerves are in a knott as well. 

Here girl - try to eat SOMETHING

KnayKnay ... right now I could not eat a bite but ... considering that Banana Loaf ... Banana Loaf with REAL butter is one of very favorite goodies with a cup of tea ... could you please save a couple of slices for me to enjoy after the indictment ... after Case is again behind bars.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 14, 2008, 12:08:33 PM »

Grand Jury Breaks For Lunch
October 14, 2008

11:59 a.m.: The prosecution team just left as the grand jury is taking a break for lunch. Testimony is expected to resume at 1 p.m. So far this morning, the witnesses we have seen come in and out of the grand jury room are George Anthony, an FBI agent and a deputy whose cadaver dog hit on the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car. Orange County Sheriff’s Detective Yuri Melich also is here, and expected to testify later. Other than him, it is not known who will be called before the grand jury or when exactly it will end today.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: October 14, 2008, 12:09:02 PM »

no sympathy here!

We are two peas in a pod on this, Rob.

Don't trust George one iota, myself.

Brandi I have been following criminal cases for too long to drink the kool aid. In the end, even Casey will manage to drum up some sympathy.

No one here has a cold heart and it's hard for us to relate to that type of thinking pattern, but there are some truly rotten eggs out there. They do not deserve our sympathy - that should be reserved for the victims.

George screwed everyone around with his "they're being watched" and his gas can fiasco.

He hasn't help Caylee YET to my knowledge. He could be looking like he was crying because his nuts are in a vice. When Nejame says ~ "He answered every question" - that could mean with the 5th... we just don't know.

+++

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: October 14, 2008, 12:09:23 PM »

hopefully anyone with any sense will read this and go "thats just stupid"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1198 on: October 14, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »

FBI agent testifies 12:05 p.m. The third person to testify before the grand jury late this morning was FBI Agent Nick Savage.

He recently left the courtroom with prosecutors as they adjourned for lunch.

They will reconvene at 1 p.m.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: October 14, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Hey ... as another Monkey implied last night ...no matter what Lawson Lamar's political motives are ... genuine or not ... as long as justice for Caylee Marie Casey is the outcome.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.