April 20, 2024, 04:14:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416112 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »

With this dress being found today and with whatever evidense it has on it, I would think that Cindy would stop with all the  whinning about LE not following up on live Caylee  tips......Tips that has probaby come from Her to begin with since she seems to know just how you have to send in a tip  via e-mail and such.....She really needs to get with the program and stop all the bad mouthing about Tim and the LE.....she might need them one day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't gonna happen, she totally convinced me today that she and "reality" are total strangers.

Cind's train of thought doesn't even have a track !!  She is a total train wreck of a human being....waste, total waste

I believe the correct terminolgy is "huge waste" 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »

Why isn't Greta all over this case? I like her so much better. And she has a better forensic guy too. Tim and LP would get more air time and not be interupted.

ps. LP is hot.

LOL did u notice he got a hair cut?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2008, 09:42:08 PM »

If my grchild was missing and I truly believed that she had been kidnapped, I would be in the media everyday!  I would want to cooperate with LE.
Me too Mammy....but then thats a normal reaction to normal Mothers all over the world like us......Casey deffinaitly is not normal....and now I see why .....neither is Cindy................I think the find today (dress) was a great find and now tomorrow after the GJ.....Casey is going back to  Jail .......YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2008, 09:42:11 PM »

Hello Friends....Sorry, but I'm now pulling away from this case...I've other things that I Must Deal with.....I Love You All....Des
Take Care Des! You have done so much for us!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2008, 09:42:12 PM »

Why isn't Greta all over this case? I like her so much better. And she has a better forensic guy too. Tim and LP would get more air time and not be interupted.

ps. LP is hot.

Greta has been toooo busy chasing Todd Palin.  She has the total hots for him
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »

Hello Friends....Sorry, but I'm now pulling away from this case...I've other things that I Must Deal with.....I Love You All....Des
Des!!! You are running away with LP aren't you???? I don't blame you, he's hot! But I really thought I had a shot, dammit. I wanted him all for myself!!!

Best wishes sweetie, enjoyed your contributions!!!
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »

TUESDAY'S HEARING: No cameras are allowed, but WFTV.com will be updating with details from our team of reporters attending

Ugghh..that is painful.  I haven't been so anxious to watch tv tomorrow since wanting to find out who shot JR!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »

PLEASE ALL MONKEYS READ THIS THRU....I SENT AN E-MAIL TO PETER COORS TODAY, (HIS FATHERS BROTHER WAS KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED WHEN HE WAS A CHILD ). I THAT BASICALLY TOLD THE STORY OF TIM MILLER AND TES, I WANT TO KEEP THE FOCUS ON RAISING AWARENESS OF THE TES ORGANIZATION AND ALL THEY DO TO BRING SOME SENSE OF PEACE AND CLOSURE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE WHOSE LOVED ONES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TOO SOON. I ASKED THAT HE DONATE APPRECIATED STOCK IN LIEU OF CASH TO TES. DONATIONS MADE THIS WAY ARE TERRIBLY BENEFICIAL AND HAVE MANY TAX ADVANTAGES TO THE DONOR AND DONEE, THE DONOR GETS TO WRITE OFF THE DONATION AT FULL MARKET VALUE VERSUS SELLING STOCK AND TAKING A CAPITAL GAIN~THEN MAKING A DONATION. IT IS VERY EASY TO DO, JUST A CALL TO A BROKER TO TRANSFER THE SHARES TO TES, THEN THE TES BROKER SELLS THE STOCK AND WIRES THE MONEY TO THE TES BANK ACCOUNT. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS WELL-OFF COULD USE THIS PITCH FOR DONATIONS. THERE ARE SO MANY FAMILIES OUT THERE WHO DESPERATELY NEED TIM AND WE NEED TO SEE THAT HE'S ABLE TO DO WAT HE DOES BEST, BRING PEACE.

I AM ASKING EVERY MONKEY TO PRAY TONIGHT THAT HE ACTUALLY READS THE ENTIRE E-MAIL AND THAT IT TOUCHES HIS HEART SO MUCH THAT HE WILL MAKE A DONATION AND I THINK IF EVERY MONKEY PRAYS FOR  THIS WE COULD HELP TES FROM RUNNING IN DEFICITS AND KEEP THEM FLUSH IN CASH. GOD KNOWS IF MY CHILD WAS MISSING, TIM WOULD BE MY 2ND PHONE CALL AFTER 911~WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN ACHEIVE IF WE REACH OUT AND TOUCH JUST ONE PERSON WHO CAN HELP. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »

Oh well, sometimes we just have to realize no one appreciates our opinion, I guess.  When they first mentioned they were calling a Grand Jury, I predicted 6 or less witnesses.  No one touched that post...LOL...guess they thought I'd been hitting banana liquor ...LOL..hiccup
I can relate to that Smile  but am still enjoying the forum Smile

Texas Bar Mom, I didn't mean anyone to infer I don't like it here.  Well, really I don't.  I love it here!   

I'm having more fun here than anywhere else since I retired.  Plus, the beauty is that everyone has an opinion and most of the time, monkeys seem to be more tolerant than people. LOL

And...I've never been one to worry about talking to myself anyway.   

So glad to hear you all say these things, because I was just telling my husband that I feel like I am talking to myself. He says that at least you are having an intelligent conversation. Guess you don't have to guess WHY I married him.

I think I love your husband and tell him I'm stealing that line!

I am trying to be with the family and use the laptop, so I can't seem to type. Sorry, it didn't look too intelligent! LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:24 PM »

Oh well, sometimes we just have to realize no one appreciates our opinion, I guess.  When they first mentioned they were calling a Grand Jury, I predicted 6 or less witnesses.  No one touched that post...LOL...guess they thought I'd been hitting banana liquor ...LOL..hiccup
I can relate to that Smile  but am still enjoying the forum Smile

It's okay, look how old I am and everyone ignores me. LOL 

teehee
You ARE old, LaLa'sMom ... I rarely look at post counts, but you made me look!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:43 PM »

Maybe I was just listening too hard but did in his interview with NG, did TIM say that the dress was found today?  I really missed him giving a time or day when it was found...just that someone had "leaked" the info about the dress being found and that it had been sent for testing.  I find it hard to believe, as badly as Tim wants to find little Caylee, that he would just quit after finding this little dress.  Wouldn't this make him really search the areas close by where the dress was found?  Even if it wasn't confirmed as being Caylee's dress, it could have belonged to another missing child.  Tim sounded so sad in this interview!!! I just can't help but believe, as I have for a few weeks now, that LE already has what remains were left of this child in their custody.  I think the dress finding was maybe only a bit of the information leaked and all Tim was at liberty to discuss right now.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »

With this dress being found today and with whatever evidense it has on it, I would think that Cindy would stop with all the  whinning about LE not following up on live Caylee  tips......Tips that has probaby come from Her to begin with since she seems to know just how you have to send in a tip  via e-mail and such.....She really needs to get with the program and stop all the bad mouthing about Tim and the LE.....she might need them one day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy will just claim the kidnappers lost it. She needs mental help. Fast!  If i was a member of her family -I would have already had her commited.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2008, 09:44:08 PM »

DES  ???
But respect what you have to do...for you ..
Hope to see you sometime kinda soon
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »

PLEASE ALL MONKEYS READ THIS THRU....I SENT AN E-MAIL TO PETER COORS TODAY, (HIS FATHERS BROTHER WAS KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED WHEN HE WAS A CHILD ). I THAT BASICALLY TOLD THE STORY OF TIM MILLER AND TES, I WANT TO KEEP THE FOCUS ON RAISING AWARENESS OF THE TES ORGANIZATION AND ALL THEY DO TO BRING SOME SENSE OF PEACE AND CLOSURE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE WHOSE LOVED ONES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TOO SOON. I ASKED THAT HE DONATE APPRECIATED STOCK IN LIEU OF CASH TO TES. DONATIONS MADE THIS WAY ARE TERRIBLY BENEFICIAL AND HAVE MANY TAX ADVANTAGES TO THE DONOR AND DONEE, THE DONOR GETS TO WRITE OFF THE DONATION AT FULL MARKET VALUE VERSUS SELLING STOCK AND TAKING A CAPITAL GAIN~THEN MAKING A DONATION. IT IS VERY EASY TO DO, JUST A CALL TO A BROKER TO TRANSFER THE SHARES TO TES, THEN THE TES BROKER SELLS THE STOCK AND WIRES THE MONEY TO THE TES BANK ACCOUNT. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS WELL-OFF COULD USE THIS PITCH FOR DONATIONS. THERE ARE SO MANY FAMILIES OUT THERE WHO DESPERATELY NEED TIM AND WE NEED TO SEE THAT HE'S ABLE TO DO WAT HE DOES BEST, BRING PEACE.

I AM ASKING EVERY MONKEY TO PRAY TONIGHT THAT HE ACTUALLY READS THE ENTIRE E-MAIL AND THAT IT TOUCHES HIS HEART SO MUCH THAT HE WILL MAKE A DONATION AND I THINK IF EVERY MONKEY PRAYS FOR  THIS WE COULD HELP TES FROM RUNNING IN DEFICITS AND KEEP THEM FLUSH IN CASH. GOD KNOWS IF MY CHILD WAS MISSING, TIM WOULD BE MY 2ND PHONE CALL AFTER 911~WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN ACHEIVE IF WE REACH OUT AND TOUCH JUST ONE PERSON WHO CAN HELP. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!

Thank you Islandmonkey - this could really make a huge difference!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »

I hope you mean you are just taking a break, Des.

Your input here has been wonderful.

I will miss you. Come back soon!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2008, 09:45:41 PM »

Hope all is well with you Destiny. 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2008, 09:46:45 PM »

Maybe I was just listening too hard but did in his interview with NG, did TIM say that the dress was found today?  I really missed him giving a time or day when it was found...just that someone had "leaked" the info about the dress being found and that it had been sent for testing.  I find it hard to believe, as badly as Tim wants to find little Caylee, that he would just quit after finding this little dress.  Wouldn't this make him really search the areas close by where the dress was found?  Even if it wasn't confirmed as being Caylee's dress, it could have belonged to another missing child.  Tim sounded so sad in this interview!!! I just can't help but believe, as I have for a few weeks now, that LE already has what remains were left of this child in their custody.  I think the dress finding was maybe only a bit of the information leaked and all Tim was at liberty to discuss right now.

He did not say when it was found and it was not asked.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »

Rob - nanner basket, please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »

I think the dress is insignificant at a size 6.  But made for a good "bone" to throw out to the oh-so-inquiring masses.  Like us Smile

A 3 yr old could easily wear a size 6 dress. I know for a fact Disney clothing runs small.

Curious Cat - I agree, I do not discout the dress because it's a size 6..could very possibly be Caylee's.  There's a reason Tim Miller was upset it was leaked.

Yes he was very upset and you could tell he did not want to answer NG questions. Thing is I am on all different sites reading about this case (only post on 2 tho) and haven't' heard a thing about a dress being found!

First I heard about it was when I tuned into Nancy's show... just about floored me! Tim WAS reluctant to answer... and I don't blame him.
However... about the dress being a size 6... I read somewhere a while back, can't remember where... that Caylee was big for her age, and fairly tall. So it's not out of the realm of possibilties that she could wear a size 6. My little grandson was born big, over 8 lbs., so he always wore a couple sizes larger than his age indicated. At 1, he was wearing a 3T. He has slowed down a bit now, but for about 3 years, he was a chunk of lead! It was all I could do to pick him up!
I wonder when exactly the dress was found, and how long it will be before they get the testing done on it. I hope this does not delay the GJ proceedings. I am PRAYING that we will know something soon!
God Bless Tim Miller... Prayers for him and TES too!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2008, 09:47:24 PM »

I never heard "today." I think it was leaked today.

I am going to watch the rerun in 13 minutes and listen real hard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.