April 19, 2024, 02:25:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416074 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: October 14, 2008, 02:35:12 PM »

If the grand jury decides to indict Casey Anthony on homicide charges this afternoon, she will turn herself in to authorities, attorney Jose Baez said at his office.

Darn, Darn, Darn.

I wanted to watch them come pick her up.

Brandi

Is this normal for high profile suspects under the American legal system.

In the Natalee Holloway case ... under the Dutch system ... Paulus van der Sloot and Joran van der Sloot were afforded the privilege of turning themselves into authorities .... however there was much fanfare in regards to the arrest of the Black security guards who were falsely implicated in the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen.

Janet

+++++++

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1621 on: October 14, 2008, 02:35:27 PM »

Casey looked no worse for the wear as far as I'm concerned.She didn't look as though she's lost one minute of sleep to me....
She did look like she had a lot of foundation on her face.  Trying to make herself look "blan" IMO.

Still wating on the photo of the kitchen sink being thrown at Casey...just sayin.  I WANT PROOF!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: October 14, 2008, 02:35:32 PM »

IMO, Baez really did Casey a disservice.  He should have got her to confess to an accidental death and illegal disposal of the body claiming she panicked.  He has helped put her away for life or death.

Thank you Baez! 

I agree....he was going for sympathy for Casey, but IMO it didn't work....no way.....the only time she looked the last bit distressed or shed a tear is when he was talking about her......NO PLEA FOR CAYLEE....he is an ass...she deserves him

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: October 14, 2008, 02:35:35 PM »

I think Baez was aplogizing to them because when Casey first arrived he yelled at the reporters and told them to get off the property or he was calling the police! Then he holds a press conference!     He must be related somehow!!

thanksI didn't hear that!

Here is the link:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17711648/index.html
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: October 14, 2008, 02:35:35 PM »

I really think that the GJ deliberation won't take too long.  There have to be 12 people in that room that feel the same way we do!!!

I just wish we were little monkeys on the wall and could have heard all of the information that was presented today.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1625 on: October 14, 2008, 02:35:40 PM »

Servin' up some extra spicy bloody mary's, who all wants one?!! Its gonna be a long day!

I'll join you as soon as the indictment is read.

Oh yes! Let's tailgate this party! I said a BEEF HOTLINKS! I said a brat beef kilbasa hot smoked sausage cheddarwurst!
You say Grand Jury we say Guilty!! Go Tim!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: October 14, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »

IMO, Baez really did Casey a disservice.  He should have got her to confess to an accidental death and illegal disposal of the body claiming she panicked.  He has helped put her away for life or death.

Thank you Baez! 

I agree....he was going for sympathy for Casey, but IMO it didn't work....no way.....the only time she looked the last bit distressed or shed a tear is when he was talking about her......NO PLEA FOR CAYLEE....he is an ass...she deserves him

hello Lady!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: October 14, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »

That was a joke right?
I can't even find all the words to describe how I felt about that press conference.
How can that man stand there and defend her? How can she not speak for herself? For CAYLEE  !!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: October 14, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »

pixierebel, Tamikosmom, Nut44x4, KiahJ, BTgirl, kippy, CynInOregon, crazybabyborg, casa, BooMonkey, Anninflorida, stayhomemommy, MSE, littleone, ldstlou, Rizzy, Garden Gnome, Kimmy53, mammy103, RossiRacing1, CarolynV, le singe bete, Kristin, aim9, Lala'sMom, trimmonthelake, monkeesee, Dolce, Mtnmom, Destiny, lula, whatmakesthemtick, Tot, Monken, LandonMae, CSITECH, mytime, Sharon/Tx, mgoblue, SunnyinTX, heathers, pink angel, klaasend, CuriousCat, ddex, WalkingHorse, Sandcranelady, mizjay, Weeble, carolinamom, Brandi, pinkbanana, chocolatetyh34, joesamas mama, Rob, Tootietoot, nicnic, Mags, Rooscrew, thb134, Walter819, cheeky monkey, burkieandemme, Ono, da sparkenator, KnayKnay, goodnmad, Sonya, PJ, cp405, Sea Searcher, WillenFan21, Deenie, The Doc, d in texas, mrskub, lizzycat254, alwayz-wondering, bleachedblack, Grandmaof4, janetruth, MalteseMom, bananajam, can, Harper, BeachGirl4, Lisa39, GabbyG, DR, mchenry, wreck, Riley, AZSunny, MAca, Shelz, Out4Bull, Misha, Des2ny, mediamama, Flamom, Western *******, becca77, no rose colored glasses, Maw, numbersgirl, higherhopes, lefty1062, monkey deep, doselady51, NaNaPenny63, califmom, pinklady, seemeatthebeach, skyyblue, Redrose, 2NJSons_Mom, GoldieTX, GrnLizrd, bubbs72, Anna, wallacj, cubbeegirl, pharlap, AzGrama, MuffyBee, AZLady, KCJackie, KarmaRoundUp, daddysgirl68, Dihannah1, mz_maven, Ree and 175 Guests are viewing this topic.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: October 14, 2008, 02:37:16 PM »

Just wanted to say that I'm checking in and reading at SM while reports are running on the computer here at work, and everything is working fine on my work computer. I think the issue is not the SM server, but each person's own computer. I know it's frustrating for everyone, and I dread how slow my laptop is gonna be when I get back home tonight. 

BT .. I have been getting a "server is busy" error. That is not from my computer. It is because the server is busy here with so many people refreshing, etc.

My pages are loading fine for me too.  I just have this one tab open and nothing else.  Maybe BT has a super secret password the rest of us don't have? 

sock monkey 

I Stand With The Girl
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: October 14, 2008, 02:37:28 PM »

Thank you Baez! 

They have to go back into his office and watch this and think to themselves... well that was stupid.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: October 14, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »

Monkey Family,

Thanks for keeping those of us at work informed.    ::MonkeyWink:

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: October 14, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »

Thank you Baez! 

I agree completely.  He knew from the beginning Casey did something to that child and he let this continue and now she's gonna get much worse than what would have happened with a plea deal...on the other hand...if I knew beyond any doubt I was innocent Iwould not plea either.  After seeing what LE has shown us there is little doubt that Casey let Caylee die in some way and she is responsible.  The GJ will surely indict her this time.
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: October 14, 2008, 02:38:29 PM »

Servin' up some extra spicy bloody mary's, who all wants one?!! Its gonna be a long day!

I'll take one.  Everyone with lil' ones, I'm making a run to McD's for burgers and McNuggets in a bit.  No time to cook this evening or tonight!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: October 14, 2008, 02:38:38 PM »

If the grand jury decides to indict Casey Anthony on homicide charges this afternoon, she will turn herself in to authorities, attorney Jose Baez said at his office.

Darn, Darn, Darn.

I wanted to watch them come pick her up.

Brandi

Is this normal for high profile suspects under the American legal system.

In the Natalee Holloway case ... under the Dutch system ... Paulus van der Sloot and Joran van der Sloot were afforded the privilege of turning themselves into authorities .... however there was much fanfare in regards to the arrest of the Black security guards who were falsely implicated in the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen.

Janet

+++++++

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

I don't think it is that abnormal, myself.

I have to go out for a few ... keep posting so I don't miss anything when I get back, please!

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: October 14, 2008, 02:38:42 PM »

CNN headline news is running a much better copy of the press conference then posted online.  The picture is clearer and Casey has real tears even.  (not that I think they are for Caylee)

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: October 14, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »

Thank you Baez! 

hello Lady!!

LOU ... HI!!!!!

Those good looking UPS guys you have locked in your closet must have been keeping you busy.

Janet

_____

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: October 14, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »

Casey looked no worse for the wear as far as I'm concerned.She didn't look as though she's lost one minute of sleep to me....
She did look like she had a lot of foundation on her face.  Trying to make herself look "blan" IMO.

Still wating on the photo of the kitchen sink being thrown at Casey...just sayin.  I WANT PROOF!

I thought she never looked better myself! Ugh...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: October 14, 2008, 02:40:26 PM »

Last Witness On The Stand
October 14, 2008 - No Responses
2:33 p.m. By Bob Kealing, WESH 2 News

A court deputy tells me the last witness to testify before the grand jury is now on the stand. He is Orange County detective Yuri Melich who has been on the case since Caylee Anthony was reported missing three months ago this week.

We’ve counted around a half dozen witnesses presented by the state, they include: George Anthony, Orange County’s cadaver dog handler, and an FBI agent also closely involved with the case, Nick Savage.

Once the testimony is complete and all the evidence presented, the grand jury of ten women and nine men will deliberate. Once they have reached a decision, the media will be invited in to the courtroom to hear from State Attorney Lawson Lamar whether the grand jury has decided on a “true bill” or “no true bill” decision; To indict or not to indict. If Casey is in custody, her name will be revealed at that time; if not, we’ll hear the charges.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: October 14, 2008, 02:40:31 PM »

I am Pissed. Was this a JOKE???????? Also, just saw it on CNN and there was real tears!  How did she pull this off? Must be fright!
Maybe she put a little drop of chloroform under her eyes to bring the tears forward.  I told you she would wear the only dress pants she owns, the ones that mommy washed for her from the car.  Ooops, did I wash away any evidence.  The only fear she has is for herself because she herself in a pickle.  She is the only one who can tell anyone where Caylee might be and we are supposed to feel soory for her, give me a break.  She makes me sick..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.