April 19, 2024, 07:34:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416036 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2008, 10:00:53 PM »

HI everyone just wanted to come out of Lurking and say Hello from Jasper Florida.
You all do great work and I admire you all. I have a brother that works with OCSO and I have become very attached to Caylee.And hope that soon their will be Justice for this little girl!!

M

Welcome outspoken!  Do you have any inside information?? 

Thnak you Mammy and Misitx and Muffy. Boy I wish I did but my Brother remains tight lipped as all do most others lol. Probably a good thing cause he knows I will tell someone. But he did say that when it was over he would tell me all I need to know.Sorry I cannot offer and inside info, hopes this does not mean that I am not able to post
I think it is a good thing your brother is tight lipped on this case..LOL seems like there are enough "leaks" goin on already....LOL Welcome again...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2008, 10:06:31 PM »

HI everyone just wanted to come out of Lurking and say Hello from Jasper Florida.
You all do great work and I admire you all. I have a brother that works with OCSO and I have become very attached to Caylee.And hope that soon their will be Justice for this little girl!!

M

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2008, 10:07:16 PM »

JC Penney sells Disney dresses for girls...don't know if anyone said this yet.  I'm a few pages behind.  I couldn't find this exact dress on-line but maybe in their catalogue?  Could this have been what Casey ordered from JCP?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2008, 10:07:44 PM »

I think the dress is insignificant at a size 6.  But made for a good "bone" to throw out to the oh-so-inquiring masses.  Like us Smile

A 3 yr old could easily wear a size 6 dress. I know for a fact Disney clothing runs small.

Curious Cat - I agree, I do not discout the dress because it's a size 6..could very possibly be Caylee's.  There's a reason Tim Miller was upset it was leaked.

I think he is probably upset because the person who leaked it, was probably searching with TES.. and don't you have to sign something stating you will not talk about what may have been found?  People who do not take the rules seriously, are a detriment to TES and to LE.  Not to mention, there is a huge trust factor there. 

YES and unless the rules have drastically changed, you have to give up any possibility of receiving rewards.  Tim Miller and TES cannot get rewards either, or at least that has always been my understanding.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2008, 10:08:23 PM »

Thank you San~can I count you in for a monkey prayer????

PLEASE ALL MONKEYS READ THIS THRU....I SENT AN E-MAIL TO PETER COORS TODAY, (HIS FATHERS BROTHER WAS KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED WHEN HE WAS A CHILD ). I THAT BASICALLY TOLD THE STORY OF TIM MILLER AND TES, I WANT TO KEEP THE FOCUS ON RAISING AWARENESS OF THE TES ORGANIZATION AND ALL THEY DO TO BRING SOME SENSE OF PEACE AND CLOSURE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE WHOSE LOVED ONES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TOO SOON. I ASKED THAT HE DONATE APPRECIATED STOCK IN LIEU OF CASH TO TES. DONATIONS MADE THIS WAY ARE TERRIBLY BENEFICIAL AND HAVE MANY TAX ADVANTAGES TO THE DONOR AND DONEE, THE DONOR GETS TO WRITE OFF THE DONATION AT FULL MARKET VALUE VERSUS SELLING STOCK AND TAKING A CAPITAL GAIN~THEN MAKING A DONATION. IT IS VERY EASY TO DO, JUST A CALL TO A BROKER TO TRANSFER THE SHARES TO TES, THEN THE TES BROKER SELLS THE STOCK AND WIRES THE MONEY TO THE TES BANK ACCOUNT. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS WELL-OFF COULD USE THIS PITCH FOR DONATIONS. THERE ARE SO MANY FAMILIES OUT THERE WHO DESPERATELY NEED TIM AND WE NEED TO SEE THAT HE'S ABLE TO DO WAT HE DOES BEST, BRING PEACE.

I AM ASKING EVERY MONKEY TO PRAY TONIGHT THAT HE ACTUALLY READS THE ENTIRE E-MAIL AND THAT IT TOUCHES HIS HEART SO MUCH THAT HE WILL MAKE A DONATION AND I THINK IF EVERY MONKEY PRAYS FOR  THIS WE COULD HELP TES FROM RUNNING IN DEFICITS AND KEEP THEM FLUSH IN CASH. GOD KNOWS IF MY CHILD WAS MISSING, TIM WOULD BE MY 2ND PHONE CALL AFTER 911~WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN ACHEIVE IF WE REACH OUT AND TOUCH JUST ONE PERSON WHO CAN HELP. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!

Thanks islandmonkey.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »

Thank you San~can I count you in for a monkey prayer????

Yes you can.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2008, 10:12:17 PM »

Hey  evryone.....just a thought here, but Im trying to help in the only way I can and so I just figured out how to say something without saying anything at all really......but ....dont you think if that dress wasnt Caylee's  and since Cindy has already said that Casey didnt take any of Caylee's clothes with her,  that since the dress was found and the size has already been leaked out ...Cindy or someone else in that family or their Lawyer or anyone would have already discreted the findings by sayin.....that dress isnt Caylee's.............here's her dress still right here at our house or Caylees dress wasn't a size 6 it was a size _?       That family want s it out there so badly that Caylee is still alive that I believe they would do that first thing and right off the bat......THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2008, 10:12:42 PM »

I didn't hear tim say anything about the discription of the dress
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2008, 10:12:56 PM »

Altruist~I found this for your skank comment....

With this dress being found today and with whatever evidense it has on it, I would think that Cindy would stop with all the  whinning about LE not following up on live Caylee  tips......Tips that has probaby come from Her to begin with since she seems to know just how you have to send in a tip  via e-mail and such.....She really needs to get with the program and stop all the bad mouthing about Tim and the LE.....she might need them one day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA was cut right out of the same mold as Jackie Peterson, imo.  She will spew nonsense until the skank is behind bars, continue the nonsense for a few months & then we will never have to hear anything again from her foul mouth as she will no longer be worth reporting by the media.

But if the truth be told of my real wish, CA's fat can would be in prison as well for the attempt to defraud the American public & accepting donations under false pretenses, she has known all along this child was no longer alive & decided she had hit the LOTTERY & CASHING IN on the sympathy of caring human beings, of which she has never been.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »

They did not say if the pic being shown on this thread is the actual type dress. Didn't they just say a red dress? There must be a 100 different red dresses w/ disney on them. I'm sure if they do show us the real dress, Cindy can run to the closet and produce Caylee's since she said nothing was missing. My concern is that this dress found was in good condition, even if TES found it during the 1st search it would have been out in the elements over 31 plus days!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »

Hey  evryone.....just a thought here, but Im trying to help in the only way I can and so I just figured out how to say something without saying anything at all really......but ....dont you think if that dress wasnt Caylee's  and since Cindy has already said that Casey didnt take any of Caylee's clothes with her,  that since the dress was found and the size has already been leaked out ...Cindy or someone else in that family or their Lawyer or anyone would have already discreted the findings by sayin.....that dress isnt Caylee's.............here's her dress still right here at our house or Caylees dress wasn't a size 6 it was a size _?       That family want s it out there so badly that Caylee is still alive that I believe they would do that first thing and right off the bat......THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

HH;  You have a beautiful mind !!!!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »

JC Penney sells Disney dresses for girls...don't know if anyone said this yet.  I'm a few pages behind.  I couldn't find this exact dress on-line but maybe in their catalogue?  Could this have been what Casey ordered from JCP?
INTERESTING!!!

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »

THIS IS TOTAL SPECULATION AND NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS TRUTH.

What I'm wondering is if anything else has ever been said about the rope that was found.  Remember?

If anything else was told, I've missed it somehow.  I do know that a TES person was either the one who found it or at least in on the find.

"We then moved on to an area at the Econ Soccor Complex.  Richard, a volunteer and a team leader for TES.  He was searching down along the banks of the river and found some items of interest.
The area was submitted to LE and Richard will also be providing that information to TES to see if they can bring a boat and underwater camera to check out the area."  (Source: nostoneunturned.info

Wonder if this is in the airport area?  I have no idea of the geography...but IIRC these were found somewhere near (?) Blanchard Park.  Could some of this "find" have gotten out...as in the dress?  Nancy spoke over Tim at the point she asked about the area and I didn't catch Tim's answer.

Speculation Only   
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:17:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2008, 10:14:43 PM »

You beat me to it!! You are a much faster typer than me!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2008, 10:15:01 PM »

Maybe they haven't figured this out yet..I mean we are just finding out about it..Then after they hear they have to look for the dress..I still didn't hear tim discribe the dress yet
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2008, 10:15:24 PM »

Nobody even heard about this until NG, right?  Why would Cindy have come out and discredit something nobody even knew about?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2008, 10:16:15 PM »

M

Welcome outspoken!  Do you have any inside information?? 

Thnak you Mammy and Misitx and Muffy. Boy I wish I did but my Brother remains tight lipped as all do most others lol. Probably a good thing cause he knows I will tell someone. But he did say that when it was over he would tell me all I need to know.Sorry I cannot offer and inside info, hopes this does not mean that I am not able to post
Thank you for your honesty and I would hope that your brother would be tight lipped as to not jeopardize the case in any way shape or form.

Welcome to the cage and please keep on posting!!

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2008, 10:16:30 PM »

I hope you will all join me tonight in saying a prayer for not only this precious little girl but also for all the men and women working on this case that are desperately seeking justice for Caylee.  I pray that God has opened every avenue they need in order to bring the truth to light in front of these jury members tomorrow. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2008, 10:16:38 PM »

Thanks HH!  I see the light!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2008, 10:16:44 PM »

I don't know what's up with Destiny...but to lose her at SM is not a good thing.  She does wonders on the phone with people. I have personally heard her before making calls and she is superb...way past superb.  She could get information from anyone...too bad they didn't let her interrogate the witnesses on Aruba...this case would be solved now.  Destiny is one monkey we don't need to lose...ever.  She is way too good to let that talent go...and we need her...here with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.