March 28, 2024, 01:51:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 415274 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 08:59:08 PM »

Casey is 5'

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 08:59:46 PM »

What is that on her head?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »

Even if a body of child was floating on top - it just seems impossible.  That would be difficult if not impossible for a very strong man with a shovel.  LP sometimes just states BS - im sorry i know alot of people like him.....but sometimes he just spouts off at the mouth

I highly doubt Casey could have scooped Caylee out with a shovel. That's what it sounded like he was implying..  Casey would have been all wet, and I think the neighbor would have noticed that...  and would have said that she had on a different outfit from when she borrowed the shovel in the first place.

I think LP often throws stuff out there..  possibilities..  and makes them sound like probabilities.  I think he would do better to state "this is my opinion" or "this is just an idea I have", etc...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 09:07:05 PM »

Oh did you guys know that someone on Web Sleuths talked to Leanord Padilla today and apparently TES found remains of Caylee?
WHAT he didn't say that on NG he just said someone found a dress size 6

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2008, 09:07:51 PM »

Oh did you guys know that someone on Web Sleuths talked to Leanord Padilla today and apparently TES found remains of Caylee?

Oh really?!  Do you have a link?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2008, 09:07:55 PM »

Even if a body of child was floating on top - it just seems impossible.  That would be difficult if not impossible for a very strong man with a shovel.  LP sometimes just states BS - im sorry i know alot of people like him.....but sometimes he just spouts off at the mouth

I highly doubt Casey could have scooped Caylee out with a shovel. That's what it sounded like he was implying..  Casey would have been all wet, and I think the neighbor would have noticed that...  and would have said that she had on a different outfit from when she borrowed the shovel in the first place.

I think LP often throws stuff out there..  possibilities..  and makes them sound like probabilities.  I think he would do better to state "this is my opinion" or "this is just an idea I have", etc...

She had 1 1/2 hours to dry off, or throw the clothes into the dryer, etc. She had the shovel a long time for one little bamboo shoot.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »

I totally disagree with the prediction the lawyers on NG made about the length of the Grand Jury.

I think they will finish tomorrow with an indictment...possibly by lunch.

The prosecution is absolutely not going to present any more than necessary because it becomes discoverable to the defense.

My opinion, of course.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »

From the poster at Websleuths:

Coley 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclesHappen 
Is LP in Or-lawn-do? Anyone know? Thanks in advance...

He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

This is truly a crazy day so far. I believe this week is going to hold a lot.

I just hugged my 2 1/2 year old little boy and thanked god for him.
Shame on KA for taking Caylee out of this world. There were always options. Unfort, she choose one that no one should.

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »

I thought Des talked to him today too.  She did not mention this bomb shell!  Willen any more clues? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »

HUH?  I really doubt someone would release that information.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 09:09:59 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys!  What does everyone think on the timeline this week for the GJ to rule?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 09:10:42 PM »

WHAT he didn't say that on NG he just said someone found a dress size 6
So the dress might have contained remains?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 09:11:09 PM »

I read that earlier and we discussed it it was a new poster who only had like 19 posts...

Des has never said that and LP tells her alot....I would believe Des...

I dont know if I believe it from this poster..

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 09:11:09 PM »

If Caylee died in the pool, I think Casey put her in there without her floaties.  In other words, I think she intended for the child to drown.  The people who have seen her come and go after she left the house said that the child was not with her.  Tony's place had a pool.  I don't think she would have taken Caylee to the house to swim when she was trying to keep the child from her parents.  Nope.  I just don't think Caylee died in the pool. 

We're on the same page Hudsunn.  I don't think there was any way in hell casey returned to the house after she left on the 15th or 16th.  (Unless it was to frame Cindy!)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 09:11:54 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys!  What does everyone think on the timeline this week for the GJ to rule?

Personally, I think they will make their decision quickly and Casey will be arrested on murder charges.  Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday at the latest. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 09:12:01 PM »

I totally disagree with the prediction the lawyers on NG made about the length of the Grand Jury.

I think they will finish tomorrow with an indictment...possibly by lunch.

The prosecution is absolutely not going to present any more than necessary because it becomes discoverable to the defense.

My opinion, of course.

It has been leaked that there will be 6 witnesses tomorrow.

I have contended since we first learned about tomorrow's hearing that it may take more than one day for an indictment and subsequent arrest.

Nobody here appreciated that opinion. LOL

I stand by it.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »

From the poster at Websleuths:

Coley 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclesHappen 
Is LP in Or-lawn-do? Anyone know? Thanks in advance...

He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

Somebody actually posted that here earlier.. I don't remember who.  I believe people said they weren't going to believe any remains were found until Des confirmed it with him herself. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2008, 09:12:54 PM »

I thought lp meant physicaly scooped her up by hand not shovel..I could be wrong

LP’s words to NG:

“That’s a Cindyism, but Nancy, let me take you back to the shovel.  She backs the car into the garage, she takes the child, lays her down, takes her clothes off, moves the ladder toward the edge of the pool, puts the child in the pool, going to make it look like a drowning.  The child drops to the bottom of the pool, she goes to the neighbor, pulls the shovel from the neighbor, comes back up, scoops the child up, puts her back down on the grass,” (at this point, NG hurries him along in her always rude and interrupting manner… “Yep, Yep, Yep…)  “and anyhow, all I’m saying is there’s your shovel, there’s your shovel.” 

I’m taking that to mean in LP’s opinion, that was the purpose of the shovel.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

I have seen most of these photos but not all of them...

Poor Caylee looks so upset in the very first pic... 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

So, is Leonard saying this?

Casey kills Caylee, probably via strangulation or a blow to the head that does not break the skin or bleed a lot.  Casey puts Caylee in a trash bag and puts her in the trunk of the car.   Casey takes the body to the house knowing nobody is home.  Casey puts the body in the pool hoping to feign an accidental drowning.  Casey even puts the ladder on the pool to make it look as if Caylee did that and got in herself.  Casey then realizes it won't work, as there will be no water in the lungs.  Casey gets the body out.  Puts it near the playhouse.  Casey changes into dry clothes and goes to the neighbor to borrow a shovel, thinking she will bury Caylee in Cindy's geraniums.  Doesn't work.  Too hard.  Caylee has been dead several hours now.  Casey puts the body in a trash bag and returns it to the trunk.  She drives around but can find no place to put the body.  This goes on for a while.  Eventually she gets rid of the body with help from someone, probably Lee.  (Just a guess there.  Not sure if LP thinks that.)  The bag breaks or leaks.  She attempts to clean it up and thinks she gets it all.  But in a few days, she notices an odor.  The smell gets worse and worse til she abandons the car. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.