April 19, 2024, 03:40:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 416079 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »

I think Destiny was very kind in letting us know she wouldn't be posting as much.  When she was gone for a few days before, we worried.  I think we should respect her and let her have her own space.  Destiny knows she has a home here with the monkeys, and can post anytime.  If she wants to share with us, she will.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38:28 PM »

Hey  evryone.....just a thought here, but Im trying to help in the only way I can and so I just figured out how to say something without saying anything at all really......but ....dont you think if that dress wasnt Caylee's  and since Cindy has already said that Casey didnt take any of Caylee's clothes with her,  that since the dress was found and the size has already been leaked out ...Cindy or someone else in that family or their Lawyer or anyone would have already discreted the findings by sayin.....that dress isnt Caylee's.............here's her dress still right here at our house or Caylees dress wasn't a size 6 it was a size _?       That family want s it out there so badly that Caylee is still alive that I believe they would do that first thing and right off the bat......THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

There has been so many things said, they don't come out and say anything about it why do they need to? It was first brought out at 8pm did you want her to call the NG show?

IMO Caylee has more than one "disney dress" ... and that would make sense since she lives near disney .... from the pictures it looks like she likes to play dress up ... we have seen her in a Belle dress for one .... there has been no description of the dress for Cindy to dispute ... for all we know ... Cindy or the "gang" may not have even heard about the "leak" unless they watched NG ....
Also ... I wouldn't read too much into Tim saying the dress was in "good condition" ... I'm sure it was "weathered" .... I took it to mean perhaps there were no rips or tears in it as in the lack of animal activity ... (gators) ... IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »

Regarding the GJ....I know members of the GJ are prohibited from discussing what thet saw and heard during a hearing but...what about the witnesses??? Are they told not to discuss their testimony with anyone or are they at liberty to discuss what they said with others?  I can just imagine CA immediately trying to get info from GA after his testimony tomorrow.
My understanding is that they can talk about their testimony after the fact. Would they want to? I doubt anyone who is going to be a prosecution witness would. jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2008, 10:40:02 PM »

I was wondering in the list of evidence taken from the car..They listed a dora the explorer back pack do any of us know if caylee had clothes in the backpack..I was thinking when they logged it in as evidence they would list the sizes..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2008, 10:40:05 PM »

Well Jcpenny does sell the belle dress....

Yes Misi...that's what I found too.  I wonder, did she order a replacement so Cindy wouldn't notice the original one missing - or was this new to bury Caylee in?

Creepy, but i was wondering the same thing

I posted a few days my thoughts about the JCP purchase....I think it was indeed something to replace an item from Cindy's house so that she would not notice it was missing. I was thinking a container, but it could be an article of clothing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »

SeaSearcher and CuriousCat, thanks for the link.  I believe this.  It seems when Tim was talking to NG he was starting to say LE didn't think this pertained to Caylee, but of course NG shut him down.

Again, speculation...

If this was found in or near Blanchard Park and IS Caylee's, then it could have been planted (esp. since it's in good condition) to further the theory of the kidnapping.  Hmmmm...maybe it was to have been discovered while on a tour of local points of interest?  If you think I read alot of mystery/suspense, you are correct!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #266 on: October 13, 2008, 10:41:20 PM »

HH, I have a question for you.  I was having a conversation with someone who's family member is in LE not in Orlando but in FL.  I was told that there were more items purchased that were not shown to the public on the video tapes.  Have you heard anything about it?  Thanks.

We haven't seen the Winn Dixie receipt or video.

We haven't seen the JC Penney receipt(s) or videos.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »

I don't know what's up with Destiny...but to lose her at SM is not a good thing.  She does wonders on the phone with people. I have personally heard her before making calls and she is superb...way past superb.  She could get information from anyone...too bad they didn't let her interrogate the witnesses on Aruba...this case would be solved now.  Destiny is one monkey we don't need to lose...ever.  She is way too good to let that talent go...and we need her...here with us.

What would you like us to do?  I haven't heard why she's leaving.  It could be a personal matter she needs to take care of.  i don't know of any problem she's had here in the forum. 

I don't want her to leave I just don't know how to stop her.  Not even sure if it's any of my business.

Maybe she was told (asked) to stop posting here (or antwhere else for that matter). Just a thought.......

Hi Colt;  How is George tonight???

No return call as yet. Not even a text message. I'm not sure he wants to talk to anyone right now. I pray that he does the right thing during the GJ hearings. I also hope that he doesn't foolish.

Everyone needs a friend and bet you are a good one !!!  The most horrible thing he will ever go through is happening and when Casey goes to prison the pain will be unimaginable.  I hope you will be there for him lean on.  Big Hugs to you for having strong shoulders !!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2008, 10:41:31 PM »

Thank you San~can I count you in for a monkey prayer????

You have my families prayers islandmonkey

Thanks Dolce, but the prayers are for the e-mail to weigh heavily on the heart of Peter Coors, that is my prayer..thanks for responding as I believe as a team we can accomplish anything we set forth to do!
That is what I meant, did it come out wrong?  I am praying they donate to TES and take the write off.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »

I was wondering in the list of evidence taken from the car..They listed a dora the explorer back pack do any of us know if caylee had clothes in the backpack..I was thinking when they logged it in as evidence they would list the sizes..

I think Cindy said (in interview) that it was almost empty except for a toothbrush, and 1 or 2 diapers.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »

I think Destiny was very kind in letting us know she wouldn't be posting as much.  When she was gone for a few days before, we worried.  I think we should respect her and let her have her own space.  Destiny knows she has a home here with the monkeys, and can post anytime.  If she wants to share with us, she will.  JMHO

I agree, Muffy.

Everyone should say a little prayer for Des tonight when you say your nightly prayers for TM/TES and baby Caylee.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2008, 10:42:27 PM »

HH, I have a question for you.  I was having a conversation with someone who's family member is in LE not in Orlando but in FL.  I was told that there were more items purchased that were not shown to the public on the video tapes.  Have you heard anything about it?  Thanks.

Sorry, didn't see that was for HH. Didn't mean to butt in. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

Hey  evryone.....just a thought here, but Im trying to help in the only way I can and so I just figured out how to say something without saying anything at all really......but ....dont you think if that dress wasnt Caylee's  and since Cindy has already said that Casey didnt take any of Caylee's clothes with her,  that since the dress was found and the size has already been leaked out ...Cindy or someone else in that family or their Lawyer or anyone would have already discreted the findings by sayin.....that dress isnt Caylee's.............here's her dress still right here at our house or Caylees dress wasn't a size 6 it was a size _?       That family want s it out there so badly that Caylee is still alive that I believe they would do that first thing and right off the bat......THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

There has been so many things said, they don't come out and say anything about it why do they need to? It was first brought out at 8pm did you want her to call the NG show?

IMO Caylee has more than one "disney dress" ... and that would make sense since she lives near disney .... from the pictures it looks like she likes to play dress up ... we have seen her in a Belle dress for one .... there has been no description of the dress for Cindy to dispute ... for all we know ... Cindy or the "gang" may not have even heard about the "leak" unless they watched NG ....
Also ... I wouldn't read too much into Tim saying the dress was in "good condition" ... I'm sure it was "weathered" .... I took it to mean perhaps there were no rips or tears in it as in the lack of animal activity ... (gators) ... IMO
I didn't hear anything yet on poka dots..I also doubt the criminal report..Tim would not tell or show him or anyone a picture of caylee wearing the dress..I'm still waiting for him to tell nancy grace
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2008, 10:42:52 PM »

They did release the Winn Dixie receipt
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2008, 10:42:57 PM »

I don't know what's up with Destiny...but to lose her at SM is not a good thing.  She does wonders on the phone with people. I have personally heard her before making calls and she is superb...way past superb.  She could get information from anyone...too bad they didn't let her interrogate the witnesses on Aruba...this case would be solved now.  Destiny is one monkey we don't need to lose...ever.  She is way too good to let that talent go...and we need her...here with us.

What would you like us to do?  I haven't heard why she's leaving.  It could be a personal matter she needs to take care of.  i don't know of any problem she's had here in the forum. 

I don't want her to leave I just don't know how to stop her.  Not even sure if it's any of my business.

Maybe she was told (asked) to stop posting here (or antwhere else for that matter). Just a thought.......

Hi Colt;  How is George tonight???

No return call as yet. Not even a text message. I'm not sure he wants to talk to anyone right now. I pray that he does the right thing during the GJ hearings. I also hope that he doesn't foolish.

I hope he is at least honest. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »

Does anyone recall what GA said Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her?  I think I remember the interview with Great when the gas can info came up and her asking him about what Caylee was wearing.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:28 PM »

Regarding the GJ....I know members of the GJ are prohibited from discussing what thet saw and heard during a hearing but...what about the witnesses??? Are they told not to discuss their testimony with anyone or are they at liberty to discuss what they said with others?  I can just imagine CA immediately trying to get info from GA after his testimony tomorrow.

Witnesses in a GJ hearing are not sworn to secrecy. They are free to tell others what they said.

All others involved in the GJ hearing are not free to discuss the hearing.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:30 PM »

Sorry, didn't see that was for HH. Didn't mean to butt in. 
Its  ok  orchid......look at my response ...I answer pretty close to the same thing  lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:59 PM »

So what the heck does Winn Dixie sell that would be of interest?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »

I didn't hear anything yet on poka dots..I also doubt the criminal report..Tim would not tell or show him or anyone a picture of caylee wearing the dress..I'm still waiting for him to tell nancy grace
I just feel like tim is trying to back peddle out of question's on the dress..I do not blame him one bit..He is not into gossip
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.